Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Choose Me

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Angela gives me a bologna and stale Marlboro vibe.

Agreed, but I think Marlboro and bologna are the base notes, with a strong top note of a "designer imposter" fragrance.... probably angel because she thinks Darcy is the epitome of class. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

You are right, Anna should have never gotten involved with Mursel, besides the language and religion issues he is a burden financially, she kept him a secret from her kids, she could have included them in skype sessions so they could get to know each other.

What did he do in Turkey, do we know? What sort of job can he get here?

She has 3 children and spent money on getting a what seems to be half wit man to the US, I find it hard to believe she could not find a half wit man in her home town.  

So in the end we know he thinks her beekeeping skills suck, hates her kids and lied to his family about her having kids and she is okay knowing this information but still thinks he is the one for her. 

She lacks the ability to judge his lack of character so maybe they are meant for each other.

I don't understand it at all.  Best I can figure is that Anna is desperate to have a "husband" so she doesn't feel inferior to her friends.  

If she just wanted companionship, then mursel doesn't make sense because they can't even have a conversation.  

If she wanted sex, then mursel doesn't make sense because she said she got dick pics so she could have had domestic sex.  

Mursel also doesn't make sense if she wanted to have sex, because yuck, can you even imagine?  It's not that hes ugly, he is just so clearly a halfwit.  It would feel like taking advantage of a simpleton.  I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know exactly what goes where.  

The only thing that even remotely makes sense is that she is desperate to get married so that she can keep up with her friends.  

Anna ONLY decided to take a stand and force mursel to tell his parents about her kids after her friends expressed disgust.  So, it seems like her friends perception of her is important.  

Funny thing is that I think her friends mostly pity her.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
44 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I read this line to the tune of an old 70's song "Windy," by the Association.

Gee thanks.  Now that's going to be stuck in my head all day long.

• LOL 4

Okay, I didn't finish this episode; I watched all but 15 min. and Water buffalo Angela segments.

Tania is quite possible the most horrible person on this series.  I mean, Ledia is evil crazy horrible and Mark from Mark and Nicky is pervy gross horrible, but Tania is just miserable horrible.  There is nothing redeeming about her.  Poor Syringe was working in mines in the dark and having friends/co-workers dying and is probably all messed up about that and Tania was like he should just get over it and start an Instagram account on woodworking skills along with an etsy shop to make money for me. She went on a freakin vaca with salsa classes for 30 days and learned nothing about making money back home. I'm sick of her, her saggy boobs and her pink gross t-shirt.  Get out , Syringe. There are other kook a doo free spirit girls out there that wear bras and will be nice to you and that can hold down a job and make soap on the side so you don't have to live in a shed with no bathroom.

BEE-tledum and BEEduldee- Wah wah wah, I don't need to see long segments of these two fools crying.  Leave or don't leave; just figure it out.

Melted Ken doll and julianna- It was nice to see her and the ex- wife getting along so well and enjoying each other's company.  I like everyone in this family except Micheal. 

Paul Bunyan and Russian chick- So messed up; just go back home!!!! Introduce Natalie's mom to uncle Chicken and get her to the US at least.

Flake and Nordic Ice Queen- I hate his friends.  It's like Rita is in love with him and they all got together to secretly get him to break up with Elsa.  They are seriously mad at her for not clapping and moving around to Flake's crap music.  They are making me like Elsa.

Edited by doyouevengohere
  • LOL 8
  • Love 15
19 hours ago, liammaam said:

100%.  When a parent, who is responsible for your physical and emotional safety brings a stranger into a child's life, asking the kids to live with this person and embrace them as family (not to mention boinks them loud enough for your boys to hear the first night this weirdo is in their home)... they deserve to have a voice.  That's a HUGE life change.

I just had a whole long, ranty reply agreeing with you @Auntie Anxiety, and then the power went out.  So I'll just say, I 100% agree with you.  Even if Anna and Mursel are play-acting for the cameras to get "famous," the boys' eyes and resigned way of speaking about their mom says it all.  They are going to carry this BS their whole life.  It's so sad.  

Not saying children shouldn't be respected, but they shouldn't be allowed to disrespect another person, even Murcel.  But maybe the kids act like that because that's what Anna has shown them.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Not saying children shouldn't be respected, but they shouldn't be allowed to disrespect another person, even Murcel.  But maybe the kids act like that because that's what Anna has shown them.

I think you and I were raised by the same type parents of in the same era.  

So, I see your point, at the same time though I think there was an implicit understanding that our parents respected us enough to make us a priority and for that, we respected them.  

My parents are still married, but they had their bumps personally and professionally.  But we were always treated as a priority.  Neither of my parents would have EVER denied me. 

So yeah, I didn't disrespect my parents, but they generally commanded my respect because they weren't willing to abandon me for some Turkish half wit.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 16

Natalie.. oy

brianmay.png

natalie.jpg

4 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

the BRA!!!  GOOD LORD.. she is just way TOO much.. who the hell wears that.. (and I know the song Windy.. don't hate me)..lol

• Love 2

My parents raised us to be good people, morals, obey in school and just be all around good kids.. I think all these people on 90 Day have something wrong with them.. all looking for fame, no matter how UGLY (inside) they are.. Yet I still watch.

• Love 5
On 1/13/2020 at 2:50 PM, Rt66vintage said:

That was how I found her, but alas she hasn't done a body language video since the first one. 

Another different POV yt channel is called Reality TV Review by Cynthia G. but she doesn't do reviews very often. My favorite is Auntie's Advice, who reviews faithfully every week. Idk why I care about these chucklefucks.

I love Auntie! I find myself humming that theme song frequently.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I don't understand it at all.  Best I can figure is that Anna is desperate to have a "husband" so she doesn't feel inferior to her friends.  

If she just wanted companionship, then mursel doesn't make sense because they can't even have a conversation.  

If she wanted sex, then mursel doesn't make sense because she said she got dick pics so she could have had domestic sex.  

Mursel also doesn't make sense if she wanted to have sex, because yuck, can you even imagine?  It's not that hes ugly, he is just so clearly a halfwit.  It would feel like taking advantage of a simpleton.  I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know exactly what goes where.  

The only thing that even remotely makes sense is that she is desperate to get married so that she can keep up with her friends.  

Anna ONLY decided to take a stand and force mursel to tell his parents about her kids after her friends expressed disgust.  So, it seems like her friends perception of her is important.  

Funny thing is that I think her friends mostly pity her.  

Or maybe Anna wanted a good father...for her bees.  🐝

• LOL 2
18 hours ago, Kangatush said:

Shockingly, I'm Team Jazmin this week.  She was actually animated and sounded sincere about her feelings in her TH before the rap show.  And my god his friends suck.  She's not like us so we hate her.  She admitted that rap wasn't her taste.  She went to the show to be supportive.  Why isn't that enough?  I don't know of anyone that requires their partner to go to their job to feel supported.  Not like my SIL is popping into my brother's classroom just for giggles.

And I love delusional Grangela.  Our odds on appeal are so good, we're gonna get it, it's 60%.  Totes great odds on the man 20 years younger from a country known for scams (was he a prince at some point, or was that just the dude who met his woman in Vietnam and got ice cream shoved in his face?).

I agree on Jazmin.  I haven't care much for her.  But, she was fine in this episode.  Do Blake's friends want her to pretend to like Blake's music as much as they pretend to like it?

I was thinking the same thing about Grangela and the appeal.   Maybe 60% do  prevail) though I kind of doubt it).  But, in most cases, you don't have a bride who is 20 years and 200 lbs heavier than the groom, and the groom from a country known for scammers.  Not all appeal cases are created equal.  

I would think that Angela going to Nigeria and marrying him would show a lot more good faith\ and improve their chances of Mycull getting a visa.     

I have to admit, Mycull does a great job keeping and straight face and pretending to love Grangela.  If Grangela wasn't so utterly hideous inside and out, I'd probably believe him.   He could have a future in acting.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, liammaam said:

If there is one thing that could possibly make Angela less appealing, it would be her reeking of Angel.  I picture her more of a Jean Nate gal, anyway.  😉

Oh I can assure you Angela wore Malibu Musk back in the day.   My sisters and I lovingly, and crudely, refer to it as canned p***y.

• LOL 5
On 1/13/2020 at 6:04 AM, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I

Juliana is sweet. Sarah too. She loves the kids Sarah and her bicycle more than Michael though. Watch what happens.

I wonder if TLC provided the bike just to make her look more like a 12 year old.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

Since we know Anna doesn't like receiving oral sex, I would venture to guess she also doesn't like to give it. Maybe that's what appeals to her about Mursel, they both have the same views on the subject. The local guys who sent her dick pics probably made her think they were into more unusual sex than missionary position in the dark which is what she and Mursel prefer. 

Now I'm getting targeted ads for designer knock off perfumes! 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

13 hours ago, RoxiP said:

Gee thanks.  Now that's going to be stuck in my head all day long.

7 hours ago, Spike said:

Hey at least it’s not “Skyrockets in flight, Afternoon Delight.”

5 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Or Margaritaville.

5 hours ago, Gobi said:

Or the Pina Colada song.

That's it.  You are all asking for it😁  I'll see all your bets and raise you The Captain and Tenille singing "Muskrat Love"  - get THAT out of your head.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

That's it.  You are all asking for it😁  I'll see all your bets and raise you The Captain and Tenille singing "Muskrat Love"  - get THAT out of your head.

Don't worry, be happy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

And Angie has stor-mee "ahs"

That flash at the sound of "lahs" 

They flash at the sound of Mykul’s  lies.

One thing we know is that Angela will never leave that cake out in the rain. 

• LOL 8
7 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I see your Muskrat and raise you the theme from the Love Boat with all the 90er's in the opening credits.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Spike said:

You guys are killing me!

The Guess Who, "American Woman, stay away from m-e, American woman, mama let me be-e!"

Edited by blubld43
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Spike said:

And she’s buying the stairway to Lagos.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Oh I wish I were an Oscar Meyer weiner...that is what I'd truly love to be......cause if I were an Oscar Meyer weiner.....everyone would be in love with me!!

You are all welcome!!!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I have a good friend of mine who has an app that will take over a jukebox at a bar; he and his buddies went to a biker bar, hijacked the jukebox and had it play "Muskrat Love" over and over again!

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

The most earwormy of all earworm songs should be the theme song for this show . . . 

"It's a small world after all."

Picture this...Disney World had just opened, my family piles into the big red station wagon and drives from Baltimore to Orlando, we get to DW and go on all the rides (E tickets ruled!), saw amazing things and on that long, long drive home to MD my mother sings that song pretty much the entire ride home. We thought about ditching her at several rest stops along 95 but no, we let her back in the car. 

That song is now part of my DNA, there is no medication to help me, none!

• LOL 7
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Picture this...Disney World had just opened, my family piles into the big red station wagon and drives from Baltimore to Orlando, we get to DW and go on all the rides (E tickets ruled!), saw amazing things and on that long, long drive home to MD my mother sings that song pretty much the entire ride home. We thought about ditching her at several rest stops along 95 but no, we let her back in the car. 

That song is now part of my DNA, there is no medication to help me, none!

Two words:  Justifiable Homicide

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I have a good friend of mine who has an app that will take over a jukebox at a bar; he and his buddies went to a biker bar, hijacked the jukebox and had it play "Muskrat Love" over and over again!

Did anyone see an awards show where they had two adults dressed as muskrats slow dancing to this song?  Yeah.....not enough eye bleach to rid yourself of THAT one!!!

• LOL 3
22 hours ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

Oh I can assure you Angela wore Malibu Musk back in the day.   My sisters and I lovingly, and crudely, refer to it as canned p***y.

If everyone could refrain from using Angela and pussy in the same paragraph, I would appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 1/15/2020 at 9:55 AM, doyouevengohere said:

Okay, I didn't finish this episode; I watched all but 15 min. and Water buffalo Angela segments.

Tania is quite possible the most horrible person on this series.  I mean, Ledia is evil crazy horrible and Mark from Mark and Nicky is pervy gross horrible, but Tania is just miserable horrible.  There is nothing redeeming about her.  Poor Syringe was working in mines in the dark and having friends/co-workers dying and is probably all messed up about that and Tania was like he should just get over it and start an Instagram account on woodworking skills along with an etsy shop to make money for me. She went on a freakin vaca with salsa classes for 30 days and learned nothing about making money back home. I'm sick of her, her saggy boobs and her pink gross t-shirt.  Get out , Syringe. There are other kook a doo free spirit girls out there that wear bras and will be nice to you and that can hold down a job and make soap on the side so you don't have to live in a shed with no bathroom.

BEE-tledum and BEEduldee- Wah wah wah, I don't need to see long segments of these two fools crying.  Leave or don't leave; just figure it out.

Melted Ken doll and julianna- It was nice to see her and the ex- wife getting along so well and enjoying each other's company.  I like everyone in this family except Micheal. 

Paul Bunyan and Russian chick- So messed up; just go back home!!!! Introduce Natalie's mom to uncle Chicken and get her to the US at least.

Flake and Nordic Ice Queen- I hate his friends.  It's like Rita is in love with him and they all got together to secretly get him to break up with Elsa.  They are seriously mad at her for not clapping and moving around to Flake's crap music.  They are making me like Elsa.

You win the nickname award for BEE-tledum and BEEduldee! Perfect👌 

81CE10D3-6180-4FE7-9B3D-125B9D95143B.jpeg

• LOL 1