Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

She'd probably be a lot less depressed if she LEFT THE HOUSE and did something other than mope around and try to make out with a box of donuts.

Not as easy as its sounds to healthy people.  Just sayin

• Love 8

I love how Sheldon's hair growth shows the passage of time...

"I'm going to therapy so it can't be the emotional issues"...just going to the office doesn't magically fix the issues.

"dis bad sichuashun"

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

Whoa - she's nowhere near where she should be!  What the heck is she doing?? The scale doesn't lie.

I believe it does tell fibs, but Dr Now doesn't want to hear that stuff.

• Love 8

She gained weight!!!  And it’s not FAIR, I tell you.  And that big bad Dr. Now is not going to listen to her!!

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

She should be in the phase that she is NOT EVEN HUNGRY...

Something does have to be wrong:  YOU!!!!  What a waste.

I am disgusted.

Now it's:  the surgery is not working :eye roll:

Edited by umgoblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

Is that a first, "I don't think the SURGERY IS WORKING?!"

Yes, of course, Dr Now implanted a bag of endless Doritos in your stomach, Bethany.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Ivylady said:

And we're gaining already! She's secretly eating all day. 

She must think that if no one sees her, it doesn't count. She's like the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal.

"I don't think the surgery is working like it should". Well. That's a new one. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

Why is she talking about how "hard" any of this is?! Clearly, she's not following the diet so it's not really all that "hard" for her AT ALL.

2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Why is she talking about how "hard" any of this is?! Clearly, she's not following the diet so it's not really all that "hard" for her AT ALL.

Its all part of the sickness

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

So in spite of having her stomach 10% the size it used to be, she's still gaining?     This is awful.   She's not likable, and selfish, but I still hoped she would do better, and help her daughters change too.  

Esp. for her daughters. They're both on her track. I feel for them. Raising themselves and getting a poor role model.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

So, she’s not stretching it, but filling it up over and over and over...

Before the surgery, she was eating nearly non-stop, and gaining.  Now her stomach is 90% smaller, but she is still gaining.  she must be eating truly non-stop, every waking moment.

• Useful 6
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

No! Shhhhh! He doesn’t watch much tv, so he has a limited knowledge of shitty tv shows 😂 

Oh how I wish that was the case in my house.  Mr. Judgey’s knowledge (and DVR space) of shitty tv shows is huge.  If it’s about some idiots looking for gold/treasure, doing “illegal” street racing, or making stupid shit like moonshine or swords, he’s gonna watch it.

• LOL 14
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Hard for her means not being able to stuff herself with vast quantities of the food she likes. 

• Love 8