Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

Bethany has two daughters who live in fear of losing their mom to food addiction.  Once an addiction counselor, Bethany has gotten so big she can no longer work.  Now she risks losing her life if Dr. Now can't help her curb her own addiction.

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing. 

Original air date 2020.01.15

Hi All!

One more starts right off the bat with "I hate my life"!

My eating habit tonight will be chicken noodle soup (I just threw the whole Cornish hen into the pot to start the base) and my lunch was a bowl of homemade chili...

• Love 4
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

I’m trapped at the McDonalds drive-thru waiting for my Egg McMuffin. 🥵

Oh, just want everyone to know I am in my CAR and not on a scooter. I have SOME dignity, folks.

Good evening, pounders! Tonight's eating habit was Kashi blueberry waffles with real maple syrup. I'm kinda cranky, so let's do this!

Facebook recently reminded me of this dinner date with Stars from five years ago.

image.thumb.png.e5f68124d4577b6a9571aa83a2f57f39.png

• Love 10

"I'm gonna start with a honey bun and a muffin." Just a small breakfast appetizer before my several eggs scrambled with milk. And a small snack to tide me over while you're cooking them, please...

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Hi Pounders! Are we in for a train wreck or a success tonight?

My eating habit is beef and broccoli with extra yum yum sauce since I’ve only had a spoon of peanut butter and a banana today. No oranges though, so I’m cool 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

I can see the entire family needs Dr. Now's plan.   The 18 year old daughter is almost as big as Bethany, and Zoey is right on the same path at 10.    This is very sad.    She's from Alva, OK, was there someone else from there on the show before?   It sounds familiar.   Another enabler feeder husband who brings hug meals.   If anything he's super skinny, and doesn't look healthy at all.   

• Love 6

How y'all doin? My eating habit terrible, but not as bad as Bethany's. Poor Zowie (hate the spelling)  and Isabella have clearly picked up their mother's piss poor eating habits. 

I think she weighs 725 because that stomach is 100+ pounds on his own

Bethany must eat all of Sheldon's food. 💁🏾‍♀️

• Love 5