Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Bring on the questionable food choices!

Mine, not theirs. I have a pot of salted water starting to boil on the stove for a box of Kraft Dinner. 

Kraft Diiner is BOMB.

My eating habit tonight is tacos...LOTSA tacos.

Happy hump day, pounders!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I had some horrific bang cuts back in the day but I stayed underweight my whole life. What did I do wrong?

Obviously your parents didn’t neglect you properly and let you wear hats to cover the horrific thing that happened to you instead of giving you chocolate cakes to compensate

• LOL 9
  • Love 1

Just bring me the box! - her answer to every food-related question, probably...

Though that is probably more brownies than I have eaten in my entire 36 years on earth that she is eating in one sitting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Is she gonna eat the whole pizza sized brownie?

*slowly raises hand* Is that... is that a bad thing?

Okay maybe not the brownie but I can inhale a Domino's Pizza Cinna-Stix with bonus icing cup by myself. Feel free to judge me - I'm too busy licking the cinnamon sugar off my fingers to hear you. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3

Actually I got that she was a counselor and can't help herself.  A lot of people have the knowledge and can teach other people but they can't help themselves.  That's how I am with my diabetes and my diet and not exercising and my addiction.  These things I know about,.  but can't seem to apply them to myself

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I did not need the close-up of food almost falling out of her mouth as she chewed, thanks though, Show.

At least she didn't film it herself using the new slow mo selfie option!

Edited by fonfereksglen
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

As a counselor, she should be aware her mother was a drug addict, and she's a food addict. 

A physician that heals herself has a fool for a patient. Works for therapists too

• Love 5

My stomach hurts just watching her eat all of that  

I hope that this will be a family success, because those girls are well on their way to 600PoundTown

Since she is a therapist, I wonder if she's going to tell Lola to write a letter?

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

These things I know about,.  but can't seem to apply them to myself

The classic "do as I say, not as I do".

I can successfully kick anyone's butt except my own.  Probably because it's permanently behind me! 

• Love 5
Just now, Seasick Cecil said:

The way she said she like to eat without people around.  Not out of shame, she doesn't want ant distractions from her gobbling fests.

Pesky family distracts her.  Children, bring me mass quantities of food and go hide in your rooms!  You're distracting!

• LOL 7
  • Love 1