Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

Seriously, are tattoos a prerequisite for being in this show?  

Oh, and Sheldon needs a haircut.  And some dentures.  And new glasses.  And a pizza or two.  God bless this dude. 

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
Just now, Chicklet said:

Oh lord no Sheldon close ups, his TEETH ughhh.

I have OCD tendencies when it comes to teeth, so I squicked out with the black gingival plaques on his bottom teeth. 

The stench coming from his mouth has to be astounding.  In what world does anything black on your teeth= this is normal and I should continue brushing/not brushing in the same fashion that got me here in the first place?!?!🤢🤮

Yuck!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I made the mistake of looking up from my bowl of Kraft Dinner when the surgery was happening. Guess half a box is gonna be my limit tonight. I think I might be on a liquid diet the rest of the night now. 

What type of liquid would be the next question?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I have OCD tendencies when it comes to teeth, so I squicked out with the black gingival plaques on his bottom teeth. 

The stench coming from his mouth has to be astounding.  In what world does anything black on your teeth= this is normal and I should continue brushing/not brushing in the same fashion that got me here in the first place?!?!🤢🤮

Yuck!

You think they can afford dental care with the size of her Pizza Hut bills? They charge $4.65 laziness tax delivery fee on top of that out here!

• Love 6

Is there a reason why her daughter uses white, ghost-like foundation on her face?!  Is this a new trend/fad?  I have to be here when the episode starts because I so confused.

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 1

4 pounds second month post-surgery.  And of course, she is not doing anything wrong!  

Seriously, she must have her head so far up her ass, she couldn't see the light if a freight train was coming her way...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5