Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You think they can afford dental care with the size of her Pizza Hut bills? They charge $4.65 laziness tax delivery fee on top of that out here!

Or maybe they can also invest in a bra that supports her girls?!? 

Her back has to be killing her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Well... I was talking to my sister today and I told her that I wanted to get a Fitbit.  She says, "why, do you need to count your 20 steps a day that you do?".....joking of course.  I said 😆😂, eff you! Gotta love sisters!

Edited by suev33 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Neither of her two girls look like they are on the right track either.  The whole family is so messed up... if they really changed how they eat, the girls would be smaller too. 

It's terrible that the youngest one is starting to waddle already!

• Love 16

I'm definitely going to make it to therapy...not because I need help, but because I don't want Dr. Now to yell at me.

I've never been to counseling (though it probably wouldn't be a bad idea) but something tells me that's not the most productive attitude to go into it with.

• Love 9

I missed the first half because I forgot to record tonight’s episode. My eating habit is liquid, as in 🍷. I had a big, late lunch so skipped dinner. I came in at the post-surgery weigh in. Minimal weight loss and skipping therapy doesn’t give me much hope for Bethany to have a successful journey.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, LookABird said:

Therapy isn't going to do much?!

Did she get her Master's from a Crackerjack box?

If she doesn’t engage with it then it won’t.  We’ve already seen how non compliant she is with the diet and exercise.  She expects “magic”.

• Love 9

For the record, I've added 30 steps to my total since the last time I checked. That was a trip to the kitchen, a trip to the bathroom, and shoveling mac and "cheese" into my maw. 

Bethany may have shamed me in the start but I bet I can beat her before the end of this episode. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, LookABird said:

Therapy isn't going to do much?!

Did she get her Master's from a Crackerjack box?

The answer is, "yes."

5 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

How in the hell do you only lose 4 Lbs. on a liquid diet?

See...what had happened was...she had leftover Snickers that she bought from Costco.  She blended it up quite nicely, added some milk to completely liquify it and has been sipping on these protein shakes all day since the surgery...😒

• LOL 7
  • Love 2