Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E09: Abs & Jabs

• Start Topic

OK, so I am not about to get into a debate over Teresa in general or pretend to understand why she doesn't appear to understand what's wrong with Danielle, but one thing I did notice was that, when she returned to the store after the hair pulling, she was far calmer than I would expect based on previous seasons' embarrassing public dramas. At that moment, it almost looked like kind of a "people are crazy; just roll with it for the paycheck" kind of thing, and the walking Danielle out was like a parent separating the fighting kids, regardless of who "started it." Not her argument/logic, of course, but her demeanor once she reentered the store. I feel like, in years' past, she'd have charged in there screaming and swinging a handbag.

Eh, I can see how Margaret could have legit whiplash; she was all bent over at one point and it's not like it takes that much to get it--it's basically just a strain cause by abrupt motion (people can get it from sneezing).

Also, Danielle's right boob was so on display as she walked to her car. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 11
13 hours ago, QQQQ said:

There have been way too many closeups, reaction shots, and camera pans to Gia lately. My sister (who doesn't watch the show) was over and actually thought Gia was also a HW. No, Bravo, no. I could see Gia missing the limelight and putting Rutgers on hold if offered a contract.

Agree! Gia is just a smarter smaller version of both her parents combined. I could see a Gia spin off with Frank Jr. making guest appearances. Is he even in school anymore? He seems to be spending a lot more time at home and modeling. 

16 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Melissa annoys me to the nth degree. For someone that has such poor judgement about people, Theresa has nailed it with Melissa. She's living a teen fantasy where she's super young, super cute, and super spoiled. The realty is she's married, with children, and has little to no redeeming qualities, no talent, and is obsessed with what people think of her and being cool. I actually think the secret to Theresa's success is that she ISN'T calculating. She's just herself, and she's unique, and maybe not the brightest, but tries really hard, and I think a lot of people can identify with that. Melissa just tries to hard to seem sexy, cool, good mom, business, etc. Really, she's a stay-at-home mom. She isn't even pretty, and she's had gobs of surgery. Man, she just tries too hard to be relevant and stay on this show. I feel like Joe Gorga is in constant fear of Melissa.

When Teresa talks, I feel like it is what she is really saying. With Melissa, she censors everything for the cameras. I think Teresa's just very real. Like or hate it.

Joe Gorga hitting on his niece. GROSS. Typical though and not surprised. The only women that will pay attention are relatives. He's SO NASTY.

Margaret and Jackie. Both introverts. Awkward with one another. Cringy.

Melissa seems grossed out by Joe Gorga. All the time. 

It's interesting how hard Margaret wants Theresa to like her. Why?

Where to begin with this???!!! Wow...hate Melissa much? Please...the Teresa love is just gross. 

• Love 11

WTF was Marge wearing at the fashion show? She looked awful.  Was that fur one piece? It looked like someone took some odd pieces of bathroom rugs and sewed then together. I thinks she  fashions herself her own bast stylist but she seriously needs help, And I seriously doubt she had whiplash. 

I was shocked that Jennifer actually disagreed with Tre and was vocal about it. She has been so far up her butt all season. 

I find Jackie boring. 

Tre can't buy patio furniture without a man?

For the love of all things good and holy, stop with the fashion shows. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
16 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Melissa annoys me to the nth degree. For someone that has such poor judgement about people, Theresa has nailed it with Melissa. She's living a teen fantasy where she's super young, super cute, and super spoiled. The realty is she's married, with children, and has little to no redeeming qualities, no talent, and is obsessed with what people think of her and being cool. I actually think the secret to Theresa's success is that she ISN'T calculating. She's just herself, and she's unique, and maybe not the brightest, but tries really hard, and I think a lot of people can identify with that. Melissa just tries to hard to seem sexy, cool, good mom, business, etc. Really, she's a stay-at-home mom. She isn't even pretty, and she's had gobs of surgery. Man, she just tries too hard to be relevant and stay on this show. I feel like Joe Gorga is in constant fear of Melissa.

When Teresa talks, I feel like it is what she is really saying. With Melissa, she censors everything for the cameras. I think Teresa's just very real. Like or hate it.

Joe Gorga hitting on his niece. GROSS. Typical though and not surprised. The only women that will pay attention are relatives. He's SO NASTY.

Margaret and Jackie. Both introverts. Awkward with one another. Cringy.

It's interesting how hard Margaret wants Theresa to like her. Why?

I think this post was awesome.  I want to hang it up and frame it.  Every so often, a poster will have Melissa’s number, and I will be like, “Yes!!!  I’m not crazy in thinking Melissa is the villain!”

Teresa does more overtly annoying shit, and I really try to be an equal opportunity caller-outer of bullshit, but overall on this cast, Melissa is my least favorite, and by a wide margin, for all the reasons quoted.  

She is lame and pathetic.  She isn’t an authentic person.  I was so much more down for her original persona, the spoiled Jersey princess, and Teresa’s bete noir.  Way back when, they were two sides of the same asshole coin, and it was fun to see them go head to head.

Now that Melissa has basically gotten a head transplant and has started looking like the Italian Jennifer Lopez (only not nearly as attractive) and she just sort of listens to people and squints her eyes and then randomly says cutting and passive-aggressive shit but then goes back to squinting and nodding, I’m totally over her.  

To put it succinctly, someone wrote earlier this season “if she’s not fighting with Teresa, I don’t want her on the show.”  

I think the combination of being dumb, but being just smart enough to be aware that one is dumb, so they keep their mouth shut, is a toxic combination for boringness, and Melissa has perfected this over the past few seasons.  

The only people who have rubbed me this wrong on this show in the past have been Dina Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita, but not season seven psycho Jacqueline.  SSP Jacqueline was kind of entertaining, because she was like a truth cannon, saying all the things no one would dare to say.  I’m talking early Jacqueline Laurita, the one who talked in a baby voice and thought she was so cute and smiled and laughed at inappropriate times and wondered why her daughter was becoming so fucked up.  Dina’s just a mean girl, “cool” girl bully.  I would take Caroline, Kathy, Amber, the twins, or even Siggy over Melissa, Dina and Jacqueline.  People say that Dolores reminds them of Dina, and I get that, but I like Dolores a hell of a lot more.

I have been wondering since last season why Margaret is so fixated on having Teresa like her.  The short answer is money and staying on the show, but she looks like an ass kowtowing to her.  I never would have guessed that Margaret that came on our screen two seasons ago, who made “Classic Marge” observations like “Soggy Flicker” with no apologies would have regressed to a sobbing mess because Teresa is being a bitch.  Man up!  This is why I like Jennifer, and even now, to a large extent, Jackie.  Because they don’t put up with much of Teresa’s bullshit.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I think this post was awesome.  I want to hang it up and frame it.  Every so often, a poster will have Melissa’s number, and I will be like, “Yes!!!  I’m not crazy in thinking Melissa is the villain!”

Teresa does more overtly annoying shit, and I really try to be an equal opportunity caller-outer of bullshit, but overall on this cast, Melissa is my least favorite, and by a wide margin, for all the reasons quoted.  

She is lame and pathetic.  She isn’t an authentic person.  I was so much more down for her original persona, the spoiled Jersey princess, and Teresa’s bete noir.  Way back when, they were two sides of the same asshole coin, and it was fun to see them go head to head.

Now that Melissa has basically gotten a head transplant and has started looking like the Italian Jennifer Lopez (only not nearly as attractive) and she just sort of listens to people and squints her eyes and then randomly says cutting and passive-aggressive shit but then goes back to squinting and nodding, I’m totally over her.  

To put it succinctly, someone wrote earlier this season “if she’s not fighting with Teresa, I don’t want her on the show.”  

I think the combination of being dumb, but being just smart enough to be aware that one is dumb, so they keep their mouth shut, is a toxic combination for boringness, and Melissa has perfected this over the past few seasons.  

The only people who have rubbed me this wrong on this show in the past have been Dina Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita, but not season seven psycho Jacqueline.  SSP Jacqueline was kind of entertaining, because she was like a truth cannon, saying all the things no one would dare to say.  I’m talking early Jacqueline Laurita, the one who talked in a baby voice and thought she was so cute and smiled and laughed at inappropriate times and wondered why her daughter was becoming so fucked up.  Dina’s just a mean girl, “cool” girl bully.  I would take Caroline, Kathy, Amber, the twins, or even Siggy over Melissa, Dina and Jacqueline.  People say that Dolores reminds them of Dina, and I get that, but I like Dolores a hell of a lot more.

I have been wondering since last season why Margaret is so fixated on having Teresa like her.  The short answer is money and staying on the show, but she looks like an ass kowtowing to her.  I never would have guessed that Margaret that came on our screen two seasons ago, who made “Classic Marge” observations like “Soggy Flicker” with no apologies would have regressed to a sobbing mess because Teresa is being a bitch.  Man up!  This is why I like Jennifer, and even now, to a large extent, Jackie.  Because they don’t put up with much of Teresa’s bullshit.  

Let me cosign this whole post, and the original poster quoted here.

You can dislike Tre all you want, for any reason you choose. Tre is out there. We know what she is.

Melissa is just a not-so-great pretender. She's a snake, a fake, a phony, and a camera whore. And she's still a glorified hanger-on who'd be nowhere near a TV if her for her sister-in-law AND copious amounts of plastic surgery. She literally looks nothing like she did her first season on camera. And it's not like she's had a hard life or anything.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Gia got her looks from her uncle??  I’m now going to need Teresa and Joe to account for every moment of the year 2000 or this is a new low for reality TV.

Bwahahaha! Yuck... but not beyond the realm of belief.  

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Yep, I heard it too.  Danielle's leaving the RHONJ to become a cooking goddess with her own cooking show.  What FOOL is backing THAT???

Have we EVER seen her cook or show any interest in culinary arts over the years??? 

I might watch a NoNo cooking show. But Danielle? Pass.

3 hours ago, mandymax said:

3) I burst out laughing when Melissa declared that if Teresa caused trouble at the fashion show, she was going to have sprinkle cookies sent to her house every day for a year and Melissa was going to make her eat them.  That was actually legitimately funny.

That was amazing. I never want sprinkle cookie-gate to die. I LIVE for references to sprinkle cookies. It's just the most petty, insane argument ever and I.AM.HERE.FOR.IT!

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
35 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I would take Caroline, Kathy, Amber, the twins, or even Siggy over Melissa, Dina and Jacqueline.  

NEVER Amber. With Amber comes the worst house husband ever. I listen to the Watch What Crappens and they did a mailbag where they were asked who they could "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" and I think Amber was mentioned (and Siggy was definitely mentioned-what a monster). 

WHY does Teresa walk so weird? At the pool furniture store, she walks like a comical cowboy from an old western. If you cannot walk in heels, just don't wear them! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, thesupremediva1 said:

And it's not like she's had a hard life or anything.

This part I think is all relative (pun intended?). I'm not sure what you consider to be a hard life but she did lose her father as a teenager and had to deal with the fallout of her husband's relationship with his parents, Tre and Juicy which certainly did not look like a walk in the park. I would actually say that prior to the court case that sent her to prison, Tre didn't have a hard life. Aside from Frank cheating on her with who-ers, did Dolores? Did Jennifer? I guess i'm not sure what relevance that has to anything. 

• Love 8

3) I burst out laughing when Melissa declared that if Teresa caused trouble at the fashion show, she was going to have sprinkle cookies sent to her house every day for a year and Melissa was going to make her eat them.  That was actually legitimately funny.

That was the best part of the entire show.  I busted up laughing.  Then I went digging into my pantry to see if we had any leftover sprinkle cookies, because I flove sprinkle cookies.  We didn't.  And so I was sad.

She's living a teen fantasy where she's super young, super cute, and super spoiled. 

I think Melissa and her ego legitimately thought that just by nature of being on RHONJ,  it would launch some other type of career for her in fashion or entertainment because she was THAT special.  I honestly don't think she realized that she would have to work for it.  Hence her ambitions to be a 37 year old pop princess.  So I think she figured out that she did have to put in legitimate effort, and her dreams of stardom weren't going to be on the stage simply because she was no longer super young and cute by Hollywood standards.  And I think it's great that she noted that her daughter was watching.  But let's be real.  Show her being a boss at the fashion show, skip the twerking, and also show her balancing the books, doing orders and inventory, etc.  The fashion show is a once a year event.  Show her the mundane as well.  Antonia will thank you for it later. 

However, my biggest problem with Melissa, and some of the other housewives for that matter, is that the Melissa's of the world are a dime a dozen in northern NJ.  Extensions?  Check.  Faux tan?  check.  A closet full of designer athleisure-wear, designer jeans, and designer bodycon dresses?  check.  A career in the fashion industry either as a boutique owner, personal stylist (if you are tied to bloomingdales or nordstrom, even better), or self-declared "influencer?"  check.  The need to be the center of attention at any event or party so everybody will wish they were as "cool" as you?  Check.  Go to any school fundraiser or soccer field and you will see 40 Melissas milling about.   She's not extraordinary or unique, really.  She's pretty basic.  

I find Jackie boring. 

I liked Jackie a lot this episode.  Her talk with her kids was on point and good for her for recognizing that her kids should never have heard that conversation.  That was something that bothered me about that whole discussion, not that her dad said what he said, but that both he and JAckie had that conversation in front of an 8 year old girl and boy.  So I'm glad she said that.  I also thought her going through her sons folder was ridiculously relatable.  I did the same exact thing before watching the show and couldn't figure out what was homework, what was junk, what could be tossed, what needed to be saved. Kids school folders are insane.

Is anybody besides me more than a little bothered by what Gia's interpretation of her mothers current relationship with Joe and how she thinks it SHOULD be?  You can take her "when he lashes out, he's fighting for his life, just back down and let him be an asshole to you" remark and stretch that a lot of ways as she grows up and has relationships of her own.  "Oh, he had a really bad day at work today, honey, he didn't mean to yell at me that way."  "Oh, he doesn't feel well, I shouldn't have upset him like that."  See where I'm going with that?  I think Gia grew up with Joe talking like that to her mom throughout her life, and unfortunately what she thinks is acceptable behavior and what she thinks a woman should tolerate is just outright wrong.  

I don't have much to say about Marge and Danielle.  The women were wrong for mocking danielle and bringing the sex tape into it.  Danielle was deliberately and psychotically being overly aggressive with Marge without physically laying a hand on her (getting in her face like that).  Marge shouldn't have thrown the water.  But ultimately Danielle assaulted MArge and that is never okay, no matter the events leading up to the attack.  Teresa and her whole "don't poke a sleeping bear" mentality doesn't make any sense.  

Why not just don't be friends with a psychotic bear to begin with?  

I think Melissa played a role in why Tre and Danielle are no longer friends and I'm here for it.

And I tear up when I see Milania and Audriana running to their father in the promo.  I'm not entirely cold hearted.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

This part I think is all relative (pun intended?). I'm not sure what you consider to be a hard life but she did lose her father as a teenager and had to deal with the fallout of her husband's relationship with his parents, Tre and Juicy which certainly did not look like a walk in the park. I would actually say that prior to the court case that sent her to prison, Tre didn't have a hard life. Aside from Frank cheating on her with who-ers, did Dolores? Did Jennifer? I guess i'm not sure what relevance that has to anything. 

Let me provide some extra context for this statement. Tre has had an awful decade (yes you can blame it on her choices and Juicy and it's her own fault, etc.) and it shows on her face. She's not the young, vibrant, bouncy Jersey girl we met season 1. 

My comment about Melissa was simply that she hasn't "aged hard" or anything like that. She's just trying her best to look like "Italian J. Lo" as someone else observed, and she's completely changed her appearance by choice. The nose, the skin tone, the hair, the boobs - she used to look like Antonia and now I wouldn't even peg them as mother and daughter.

Melissa may very well have had a very difficult young life. I did not watch that on TV. I'm commenting on the past decade, and aside from a family feud she worsened and exploited for the sole purpose of getting on TV, Mel has had what appears to be quite a cushy existence. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Melissa is just a not-so-great pretender. She's a snake, a fake, a phony, and a camera whore. And she's still a glorified hanger-on who'd be nowhere near a TV if her for her sister-in-law AND copious amounts of plastic surgery. She literally looks nothing like she did her first season on camera. And it's not like she's had a hard life or anything

Melissa is all about trying to be relevant. Lest we forget her foray into the music business and her attampt to be a writer. Now she is an entrepreneur, first with the restaurant that was opened and closed in a blink of an eye, and now her boutique. Yeah hun, it's easy to be an entrepreneurial,  empowered "not just a stay at home mom" woman when someone is financing you. I'd love to see the ROI for every one of her projects. I'm guessing I would see many goose eggs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Let me provide some extra context for this statement. Tre has had an awful decade (yes you can blame it on her choices and Juicy and it's her own fault, etc.) and it shows on her face. She's not the young, vibrant, bouncy Jersey girl we met season 1. 

My comment about Melissa was simply that she hasn't "aged hard" or anything like that. She's just trying her best to look like "Italian J. Lo" as someone else observed, and she's completely changed her appearance by choice. The nose, the skin tone, the hair, the boobs - she used to look like Antonia and now I wouldn't even peg them as mother and daughter.

Melissa may very well have had a very difficult young life. I did not watch that on TV. I'm commenting on the past decade, and aside from a family feud she worsened and exploited for the sole purpose of getting on TV, Mel has had what appears to be quite a cushy existence. 

Who hasn’t had work done on their hair, face and body on this show? To accuse Melissa of that and not acknowledge what the others have had done is absurd...please.

2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

Let me cosign this whole post, and the original poster quoted here.

You can dislike Tre all you want, for any reason you choose. Tre is out there. We know what she is.

Melissa is just a not-so-great pretender. She's a snake, a fake, a phony, and a camera whore. And she's still a glorified hanger-on who'd be nowhere near a TV if her for her sister-in-law AND copious amounts of plastic surgery. She literally looks nothing like she did her first season on camera. And it's not like she's had a hard life or anything.

Tell us how you really feel.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Have we EVER seen her cook or show any interest in culinary arts over the years??? 

I might watch a NoNo cooking show. But Danielle? Pass.

That was amazing. I never want sprinkle cookie-gate to die. I LIVE for references to sprinkle cookies. It's just the most petty, insane argument ever and I.AM.HERE.FOR.IT!

Okay, so I'm a big reality TV watcher, and there was a realty show on, a long time ago, where she competed for and won a restaurant. It was called "Famous Food" and was 2011. She was actually very normal on the show. No drama at all.

That said, given she doesn't eat anything, what's her show going to be about? How to peel and orange, slice it and arrange it on a plate? How to season cauliflower? The lady doesn't eat anything.

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

It's a Fortunoff's Backyard store!!!!  I bought my backyard furniture at a Fortunoff's Backyard store!!

Sprinkle cookies threat!   It never gets old.

That's all I got cause that's really the only things that were interesting on this episode.

Oh wait.  David is going to sniper school.  You could go in a whole lot of directions with that one.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

I'm still confused as to why Theresa suddenly decided to be friends with Danielle...  Why she takes her side no matter how bizarre Danielle behaves.  The little smug smile on Danielle's face as Theresa takes her side is so evil looking! It creeps me out when she asks repeatedly,'' You'll have my back won't you? You'll be on my side wont you? I'm counting on you Theresa!" And Theresa instantly reassures her not to worry, she has her back.  Weird. There was no lead up to what caused them to become such good buddies was there? Something I missed one season?

I wonder if she has something on Theresa and that's what this is all about? Something she found out and Theresa doesn't want out? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 hours ago, MainSt said:

So much is weird with these women. 
I knew Theresa wouldn’t let her SIL have a fashion show without doing something to hog the spotlight. I thought it would be worse than just throwing water, but what adult woman throws water, wine or pulls hair anyway? With these broads it seems normal. 
Melissa seems to think she’s the only working mother in the universe. Sheesh! Why is Margaret’s hair so bad over & over? Just go pick a style (preferably something from the last decade or 2) and get your hair styled. I’m calling BS on her having whiplash. Jackie: Please go buy a barrette and stop lining up dollar store hairpins. I think the overly thick, overly long jet black false eyelashes most of them wear, like Margaret in this episode, look horrible. They don’t enhance their looks. 

Margaret looked horrible and that hair. She looked more grandma next to the others 😬

• Love 4
10 hours ago, kicksave said:

Agree! Gia is just a smarter smaller version of both her parents combined. I could see a Gia spin off with Frank Jr. making guest appearances. Is he even in school anymore? He seems to be spending a lot more time at home and modeling. 

Where to begin with this???!!! Wow...hate Melissa much? Please...the Teresa love is just gross. 

Lots of these criticisms about Melissa apply to Teresa. Just add on the fact that Tre is a dim-witted criminal. And a lousy mom. How bad do you have to be to raise a daughter that sides with a man who calls you a c*** and says he never wanted to marry you on tv?

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Lots of these criticisms about Melissa apply to Teresa. Just add on the fact that Tre is a dim-witted criminal. And a lousy mom. How bad do you have to be to raise a daughter that sides with a man who calls you a c*** and says he never wanted to marry you on tv?

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

• Love 1

After rewatching the Margaret /Danielle scene, I’m firmly on team Marge. Danielle got way up in Margaret’s face right before Marge doused the fire. 

Margaret did look terrible at the fashion show- perhaps it was the day after the hair pulling? Can’t be too comfortable getting one’s hair done with a whiplash. And I do think it’s possible she did get her neck wrenched pretty bad. 

I am looking forward to finding out what happened between Teresa and Danielle. Apparently their falling out also involved Melissa. 

Edited by Juliegirlj
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, stcroix said:

I'm still confused as to why Theresa suddenly decided to be friends with Danielle...  Why she takes her side no matter how bizarre Danielle behaves.  The little smug smile on Danielle's face as Theresa takes her side is so evil looking! It creeps me out when she asks repeatedly,'' You'll have my back won't you? You'll be on my side wont you? I'm counting on you Theresa!" And Theresa instantly reassures her not to worry, she has her back.  Weird. There was no lead up to what caused them to become such good buddies was there? Something I missed one season?

I firmly believe that it's to keep Jacqueline Laurita at bay.  There is *no way* that Jac would sign up for RHONJ if she knew D Staub was in the mix (she was offered "friend of" and she goes around saying it was insulting, yeah, whatever, Jac, what else do you have going on???)

3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Even though I’m not fond of their parenting and decorating style, Jennifer and Bill have grown on me. 

God forgive me, I fucking hate their children.  Okay, except Gabby...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
23 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Is anybody besides me more than a little bothered by what Gia's interpretation of her mothers current relationship with Joe and how she thinks it SHOULD be?  You can take her "when he lashes out, he's fighting for his life, just back down and let him be an asshole to you" remark and stretch that a lot of ways as she grows up and has relationships of her own.  "Oh, he had a really bad day at work today, honey, he didn't mean to yell at me that way."  "Oh, he doesn't feel well, I shouldn't have upset him like that."  See where I'm going with that?  I think Gia grew up with Joe talking like that to her mom throughout her life, and unfortunately what she thinks is acceptable behavior and what she thinks a woman should tolerate is just outright wrong.  

That's EXACTLY what I got from Gia's comments during that whole conversation. It's up to TRE to manage Joe's emotions and behaviors, by just shutting up when he's lashing out. 

Look, I get that he's in a very rough spot right now. Despite it being a situation he created, it flat-out sucks. So I could wave off a minor snap, especially if it came with an apology. But he was cruel and unrelenting; and Gia wants to give him all the passes in the world. It bothered me.

18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

What was weirder than Teresa throwing the water on Jennifer is that she than nonchalantly threw the GLASS behind the bar! I mean seriously WTF?!

That pissed me off. Throwing glass is so dangerous. What if she cut someone? And now what poor soul has to clean that up? it's so entitled to behave like that.

18 minutes ago, teapot said:

I firmly believe that it's to keep Jacqueline Laurita at bay.  There is *no way* that Jac would sign up for RHONJ if she knew D Staub was in the mix (she was offered "friend of" and she goes around saying it was insulting, yeah, whatever, Jac, what else do you have going on???)

their children are the worst. like fucking feral cats, the lot of them. My kids are taught not to even make a face if they don't like something. I can't even imagine them shrieking and collectively running from the table.

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, teapot said:

Yuk, I know!  That little one putting her feet on the table and giving her mother the stink eye while doing it...what happens when the cameras are off?

I wish Jennifer would run a comb thru their hair prior to filming, they always look so disheveled.

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:
18 hours ago, biakbiak said:

That pissed me off. Throwing glass is so dangerous. What if she cut someone? And now what poor soul has to clean that up? it's so entitled to behave like

Exactly! It’s no wonder she didn’t seem at all bothered by Danielle messing with her friend’s overpriced merchandise when messing with Margaret’s purse. She is so self involved and dangerous.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, stcroix said:

I wonder if she has something on Theresa and that's what this is all about? Something she found out and Theresa doesn't want out? 

Pictures of her kissing the lawyer, I'm assuming.  

7 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That pissed me off. Throwing glass is so dangerous. What if she cut someone? And now what poor soul has to clean that up? it's so entitled to behave like that.

I really don't think she threw the glass. She either put in down in a way editing could speed up or they filmed some kind of toss after. I would be the first to be pissed. Jennifer didn't react to the glass being thrown, she only mentioned the water. People didn't scatter and the sound seemed fake. Melissa would have been notified of glass being thrown before Jennifer could get to her. It doesn't add up. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, esco1822 said:

She doesn't live in NJ anymore, they moved to Vegas, I believe. 

True!

I think Tre and Beverly (hee) began speaking when Tre first got out of “camp”.  

I know that J hates Danielle a lot.  It seemed like Tre was “betrayed” by J not being a quiet Dolores/Dina foot soldier and she never forgave her.  

J had said on a (maybe Heather McDonald’s) podcast that she was offered “friend” status that season, but she was offended b/c she’d been a HW for so long.  

Edited by teapot
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

their children are the worst. like fucking feral cats, the lot of them. My kids are taught not to even make a face if they don't like something. I can't even imagine them shrieking and collectively running from the table.

I have to question how much time Jennifer spends with the kids. They act out as if they are each seeking to one-up each other with outrageous behaviour for their mom. Much like kids who spend so much time with their nannies that they have mini meltdowns when they finally get to interact with their parents. I can't help but feel a disconnect. And Jennifer's smiling reactions reinforce bratty, entitled and spoiled behaviour.

12 hours ago, ghoulina said:

That's EXACTLY what I got from Gia's comments during that whole conversation. It's up to TRE to manage Joe's emotions and behaviors, by just shutting up when he's lashing out. 

Teresa has made it clear that she believes the wives are responsible for their men's bad behaviour and it's up to the women to manage the men. So messed up!

• Love 7
On 1/9/2020 at 11:50 AM, esco1822 said:

This part I think is all relative (pun intended?). I'm not sure what you consider to be a hard life 

I had to laugh at myself after reading this exchange. When I first saw the mention of Melissa 'not having a hard life', I thought it was in response to why does she look so hardened/ unattractive/ old now? I thought it was a response as in... there's no excuse to look this weary. So now everyone knows where my head is... on some other show?

On 1/9/2020 at 7:17 AM, mandymax said:

4) And I have to admit that when they showed the preview of the girls seeing Joe for the first time since prison, I got a little choked up.  Call me a sap, but that touched me.

I felt the same way, but then I was reminded of how he blames Teresa for going to jail, being deported and now accuses her of spending his money. What (if anything) has this fool learned? Move on Teresa and find someone who actually loves you. (And I am not even a Teresa fan, but there's a limit to what one woman can take.)

• Love 9
On 1/8/2020 at 7:08 PM, ghoulina said:

Teresa just has no ability to reason. She literally cannot feel bad for someone's situation if she didn't cause it? 

How true! I believe the term for this is sociopath.

• Love 6
On 1/8/2020 at 5:57 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Teresa is a scumbag POS! 🤮

I feel that Teresa is bordering on becoming East Coast's Vicki G's with her delusions of grandeur, self importance. She considers RHNJ as 'her show' and I need Andy to keep bringing back Jackie so that Teresa 'gets it'. After the Jackie's first reunion, Teresa stated Jackie wouldn't be back because Teresa wanted her off. It was great to see Jackie return.

• Love 7

I did not like Jackie's nutrition and eating talk with her kids. Just did not sit right with me at all.

Countdown to Antonia's cosmetic surgery in 3...2...1... I'm not saying she needs it; just that it will happen.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Emkat said:

I did not like Jackie's nutrition and eating talk with her kids. Just did not sit right with me at all.

See, I loved it. I thought it was great that she never mentioned weight or appearance. She kept it just health-centered. And I liked how she touched on her eating disorder without getting too heavy. There's so much focus on making sure kids don't eat too much (or the wrong foods), but we have to remember there's another side to it.

• Love 11
17 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I wonder what Dina think of Tre's "friendship" with Danielle?

I am guessing she is thinking that Tre has lost her mind.  Remember seasons ago there was a meeting with Dina and Danielle, didn't Dina had a body guard standing by?

It is evident that Danielle is unstable, violent and a liar, if we are judged by the friends we have Tre does not look so good keeping company with Danielle.

I wonder why Gia has not been vocal about Tre's friendship with Danielle.

• Love 1
On 1/8/2020 at 10:41 PM, Lady of nod said:

"I don't go to people, people come to me". Get over yourself Teresa

Don Guido Teresa!!😂

On 1/10/2020 at 4:44 PM, esco1822 said:

She doesn't live in NJ anymore, they moved to Vegas, I believe. 

Is she dancing again?🤣

• LOL 2
On 1/9/2020 at 2:18 PM, jmcd44 said:

NEVER Amber. With Amber comes the worst house husband ever. I listen to the Watch What Crappens and they did a mailbag where they were asked who they could "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" and I think Amber was mentioned (and Siggy was definitely mentioned-what a monster). 

WHY does Teresa walk so weird? At the pool furniture store, she walks like a comical cowboy from an old western. If you cannot walk in heels, just don't wear them! 

It's those stumpy animal like legs of hers. Take a gander at them the next time she has them encased like fat sausages in one of her workout outfits. Short and stumpy and vile, vile like her personality. 

• Love 1
On 1/9/2020 at 3:29 AM, Marley said:

This is mean but I just gotta say Margaret’s whole outfit and style at the envy fashion show was horrible. It was like a hooker past her prime but still on the streets.

Im not minding Dolores this season so far but talking about her sons penis was weird.

Gia annoys me. I just get this vibe that she thinks she’s hot shit. Which doesn’t surprise me because of who her mother is. Teresa is really on another level of thinking she’s something special. It’s ridiculous.

I like Margaret but she does need to start dressing more appropriately for her age and body type. I hope that fur was fake.

Yep, what the hell was the penis talk about? yuk...

Gia certainly does think she is hot shit. You know, "the apple........" takes after dear ol mom. 

• Love 1
On 1/9/2020 at 12:47 PM, kicksave said:

Yes she does and always has.  It was funny when Margaret was saying Marge Sr. still has sex at 70 and Melissa was like what 30 more years of that shit?!  Lol, she hates it.

• LOL 4