Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Roslyn said:

Janelle said that the square feet of the Vegas houses was 16,000.  She most likely meant the total of the 4 together, so about 4,000 square feet each

I could have sworn she said 1600 each, but I erased the show.  I did find an article that mentioned the two houses that were for sale at the time it was written were 4238 and both had two laundry rooms so I guess one upstairs and one down.   Then she goes on to say the  houses in Flag are only about 1200 which would not include the mcmansions that Robyn and Meri had. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I could have sworn she said 1600 each, but I erased the show.  I did find an article that mentioned the two houses that were for sale at the time it was written were 4238 and both had two laundry rooms so I guess one upstairs and one down.   Then she goes on to say the  houses in Flag are only about 1200 which would not include the mcmansions that Robyn and Meri had. 

I just went back and rewatched it... Kody says that "his" house plans are 13,000 total. He then said that the Lehi house was 5,000 total.  Janelle goes on to say that LV houses combined were 16,000 and mentions that the houses they are in (would be the houses at 12-2018) are 12,000 square feet combined total.

So basically if the three wives shared 5,000 square feet they considerably upgraded to have over 4,000 each when in Las Vegas.

However the true catfights will be Meri getting 1,200 square feet in her apartment and Robyn getting 4,500...As well as Christine (you know she will cave...) realizing that her apartment has ZERO view of the Angel Singing Mountains!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

why didn’t these goobers move EVERYTHING when they moved??

THANK YOU!  Isn't that the million dollar question?  Robyn just left a ton of junk in her house and what - expected someone else to come pack it up and clean the house for her?  Or expected the house to just be a storage shed for her crap for the next 10 years?  And then it was mentioned that Robyn has been so busy with "all her little kids" - oh Bullcrap.  I had a LOT of little ones all very close in age, and guess what - you still do what you have to do.  Her children aren't babies!  Seriously folks - HOW HARD would it be for her to drive up there ONE WEEKEND with Janelle and do the work that needs to be done on HER house and take care of HER junk inside that house? 

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

THANK YOU!  Isn't that the million dollar question?  Robyn just left a ton of junk in her house and what - expected someone else to come pack it up and clean the house for her?  Or expected the house to just be a storage shed for her crap for the next 10 years?  And then it was mentioned that Robyn has been so busy with "all her little kids" - oh Bullcrap.  I had a LOT of little ones all very close in age, and guess what - you still do what you have to do.  Her children aren't babies!  Seriously folks - HOW HARD would it be for her to drive up there ONE WEEKEND with Janelle and do the work that needs to be done on HER house and take care of HER junk inside that house? 

Or leave the kids with one of her loving sister wives while she took care of business? They just seem so disordered, past the point where they seem rational. 

And Kody’s fucking hair...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

And Kody’s fucking hair...

So..... I have a theory.  Just hear me out.......

Did anyone see "Something About Mary?"  You know he had ...er... "Hair gel" in his hair and Mary grabs a wad and smears it in her hair?  Could that explain some of the issues?

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

So..... I have a theory.  Just hear me out.......

Did anyone see "Something About Mary?"  You know he had ...er... "Hair gel" in his hair and Mary grabs a wad and smears it in her hair?  Could that explain some of the issues?

DBM as I just almost made myself retch ... 😂

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 4

Just rolling in from 90DF.  Maybe this is a palate cleanser between that and Pillow Talk.

Why is this show not on until 10pm now?   I really need my beauty sleep, but if Janelle drones on again like she did last week,  I may fall asleep watching. 

7 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

It's Groundhog Day with this show.

How much ground could a groundhog grind if a groundhog could grind ground?

Are groundhogs related to prairie dogs?    

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Right?  I HATE Sobbyn when she starts that shit about being in Flag because Douchecanoe MADE them all move there!!  Uh, hello???  You twit.  It's YOUR DAMN KID that wanted to go to college there!

of else Robyn motivated Dayton to choose the school in Flagstaff so they could move there where she wants her bones buried.....

Who knows, but at this rate they are getting a season out of the new house so hesh up about it, Christine.  It's basically an apartment complex so you can lock your door when your precious Kody is over.    And it doesn't have dorms like the Duggars so it doesn't matter if one group of kids stay up later or are louder.  

I would watch if they all moved in together.  Janelle is really pushing for it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Uh, douchecanoe... You can keep "having babies" until you're an old ass man, since YOU rilly don't do much.

Oh joy! Money talk.  Professional realtor Janelle is on the hot seat and Christine is MAD about her house not selling?? Maybe if she'd get all of her shit out of it, somebody MIGHT BUY IT...

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

No Christmas? What a jackass.

Well, it looks like he made up for this year while paying for 4 houses in LV, 4 houses or rentals in Flag, and Prairie Dog Nation. 

He could downsize Christmas without eliminating it.  I do think that's when they need a large community kitchen and dining area.   We had a friend who was in several clubs, and he built an addition to his house where he could have meetings and also large family gatherings.  I loved it.

• Love 3

Is TLC playing with the schedule again?  It sounds like the next epi of 90DF is in two weeks so do we get another 2 hour show of this?    I can't take any more of Christine refusing to consider the giant house.   She will do what Kody wants.   

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

So TLC is totally cancelled next Sunday... for the Super Bowl?

Oh, I forgot about that.  I can't believe Feb will be here so soon.  Can we give Robin and Christine chill pills in this discussion.

• LOL 4

Hey Sobyn you dummy Janelle is trying as the agent to get your house sold    STFU!

when did sobyn become the big antagonistic boss 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 3

I rilly don't think they are all that scared of being in Utah. 

3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

I love how the cameraman keeps locking on the waterfall.

Well, that's as close as she comes to having a wet bar.

Til next time, if there is a next time. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I rilly don't think they are all that scared of being in Utah. 

Well, that's as close as she comes to having a wet bar.

Til next time, if there is a next time. 

Yup...they said “two weeks” till the next new episode.  Football? 

• Love 1

OK, not trying to be EXTRA mean here because I am not a skinny minnie... but BOY has Meri gained weight in the 6 months we didn't see her!  I didn't really notice until she was standing up next to the couch saying goodbye to doofus..... that woman has gained a LOT!  Or did I just never notice?  Or was it the camera angles?

Also - I love how the director asks questions.  Not sure how honest the wives are with him - but still love it.

Edited by Kyanight
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, lindalouwho said:

MEri can’t play fun with filters on the show. Interesting that he chose to use her as his sounding board. Is it because she’s the only one with a smidgen of business sense in the paddock?

I was thinking it was because she just doesn't give a damn either way.  Maybe they all know she's going to leave and move into the B&B, so she's past getting all worked up about all of this mess.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, goofygirl said:

Oh!  Janelle's getting a COMMISSION on the four houses?? NOW I get it!  

I predict Janelle gives up in the next episode or two and gets no commission. She was probably planning to write off all her visits to see Axelbrush as realtor expenses, but you have to earn the commission to get tax deductions. But in January 2019 Maddie Brown and Caleb Brush packed up their home and headed for North Carolina.

Robyn's house was sold by another realtor & company (Thomas Love) in February 2019 for $603,000, so he must have taken over right after this pathetic Christmas episode.  He sold all four houses. One for $575,000 in April, another for $574,900 in June, and the last one for $535,000 in September, more than a year after they moved out.  I suspect the Brown financial wizards had borrowed against the original predicted values (in the $650,000-$699,000 range) and made nothing or lost money once all the HOAs, property taxes, utilities, realtor & lawyer fees were paid off.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 7
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Robyn's house was sold by another realtor & company (Thomas Love) in February 2019 for $603,000, so he must have taken over right after this pathetic Christmas episode.  He sold all four houses. One for $575,000 in April, another for $574,900 in June, and the last one for $535,000 in September, more than a year after they moved out.

And how much were they originally asking for them?  I was thinking it was around $640,000?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

And how much were they originally asking for them?  I was thinking it was around $640,000?

I think the 6-bedroom was originally set at $699,000 and the 5-bedrooms at ~$650,000, based on what Mona told them in ~May.  But based on last week's episode, they took several months to get the houses ready to put on the market instead of hiring cleaners, painters, etc. to get them on the market ASAP. It must have been late September or early October when they finally started building the walls, as the market continued to drop.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

If Kody could just ever admit he doesn’t really know what he’s talking about. If he could ever say I’M SORRY I insisted on moving before we had the necessary resources and I’m sorry you’re all so stressed out because of it. then maybe I could find a spark of liking for him. But no, he acts all petulant because everyone doesn’t immediately agree to drop their asking prices without even five minutes to take in the idea. And he’s mad because they COULD HAVE been all settled down in St George now if only they had agreed to his secret proposal that he never bothered to tell them about. He’s mad because his wives are afraid to return to Utah because of the gol darn state legislature. Which you, Kody, made sure your family was terrified as you raced off to Las Vegas in the dead of night.

seriously, Kody, get evaluated for possible ADHD. Your impulsiveness is not the norm for a typical mature adult. You’re like a kid racing around dragging toys in your wake.

and what the HELL is the nonsense of everyone celebrating Valentine’s Day together? 

I just watch Meri during the couch scenes and my heart bleeds for her. The rambling about having to give up procreating was an especially nice touch. What a JACKWAGON. 

• Love 18
10 hours ago, Kyanight said:

OK, not trying to be EXTRA mean here because I am not a skinny minnie... but BOY has Meri gained weight in the 6 months we didn't see her!  I didn't really notice until she was standing up next to the couch saying goodbye to doofus..... that woman has gained a LOT!  Or did I just never notice?  Or was it the camera angles?

Also - I love how the director asks questions.  Not sure how honest the wives are with him - but still love it.

She’s huge and she knows it. She tries to fool everyone by using skinny filters in her SM posts (versus just, you know, losing weight). When she doesn’t use them, you can see how big she really is. 

• Love 7