Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

It's sorta odd here in my time zone (Mountain). Hours and hours of SW reruns followed by two hours of 90 Day Fiance at 8pm and 9pm and THEN tonight's SW episode at 10pm. Then the two 90DF episodes again followed by a rerun of the SW ep at 2am! I don't remember it ever running that late before. (I have xFinity). 

• Love 1

I see they are still going with the "persecution" story that they were driven out and fled to Vegas. 🙄

I keep hoping Kody takes another wife, not that I want him to be happy but to see Robochin be pushed out.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Maybe the neighbors aren't happy with the camera crews, all the trucks they bring their equipment in, and all the drive-by traffic that your presence has generated. Just saying....

Plus the wild pack of children running around and Kodouche running from house to house

• Love 8

Oh my, I have missed this clusterfuck of a show.  It’s a little different right off the bat.  The new intro is pretty somber.  No one looks happy (or is even pretending to be happy anymore).  Still, the more things change, the more they stay the same . . . except for one thing.  I disliked the Kodester from moment one.  My loathing blossomed over the previous seasons and reached what I thought was its peak last season.  But nope!  I loathe him more now, based simply on the even more aggressively skeevy facial hair and shaved sides that he’s sporting now.  It’s not often that you see someone who thinks that he looks so freaking hot, but who misses the mark by so much. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Yeah and we all know how it worked out with Meri

Once the kids are gone the wives have to face how empty their life is sharing this douche with 3 other women. Except Janelle may do well when she becomes an empty nester since she likes being alone.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

Oh my, I have missed this clusterfuck of a show.  It’s a little different right off the bat.  The new intro is pretty somber.  No one looks happy (or is even pretending to be happy anymore).  Still, the more things change, the more they stay the same . . . except for one thing.  I disliked the Kodester from moment one.  My loathing blossomed over the previous seasons and reached what I thought was its peak last season.  But nope!  I loathe him more now, based simply on the even more aggressively skeevy facial hair and shaved sides that he’s sporting now.  It’s not often that you see someone who thinks that he looks so freaking hot, but who misses the mark by so much. 

And his pointy chin hair. So revolting 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DakotaJustice said:
4 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Why are they giving their story from day one? They only folks watching this train wreck are the long-term hate watchers like us.

Because they have nothing better to say?

It's become the usual that half the episode is recaps because they need filler because they don't have anything interesting going on but they need to keep the TLC gravy train rolling.

• Love 5

And once again, Meri gets a massive goddamn house with no kids living at home while they’re (STILL) crying about financial difficulties.  At this point, if it doesn’t have a wet bar, I’m going to be pissed, too.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5