Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

I don’t care where any of us live or how many spouses we might have, we’ve all had some sort of issue, however small, with a neighbor at some point.  They’re constantly looking to be “persecuted.”  Pro tip, Kody: If you present yourself to the world with your fists up, someone will eventually take you up on the challenge. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Interesting that they think that everyone is against them because of their plural marriage. Maybe the neighbors are mad because of the noise and the video trucks. Maybe the landlord thought she was renting to one person and 20 move in. I'd want her out too. There must be something in the lease that says how many people can live there. The fact that they are all in a effed up marriage is irrelevant. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

So they all automatically assume that the neighbors don't like them because they're a polygamous family? Maybe the neighbors don't want the TLC Sideshow. I would not want camera crews and trucks in my quiet neighborhood.

• Love 11

I can't blame this neighbor for calling the cops; if I saw Kody+Krewe rolling up, I'd call the popo too.

Also wow, Kody, way to show your homophobia.

Edited by PupCal
  • Love 6

So the police show up but apparently didn’t tell them what the complaint was? Right. Meri kept glossing over what the specific complaint was which makes me think it wasn’t just “Flagstaff hates polygamists and we’re being persecuted AGAIN!!!” 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I haven't watched this crap show in several seasons. Does anyone have a real job or are they all still opening up soon to fail businesses? And what happened in Vegas that they had to move? Did they all get foreclosed on?

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Do any of the wives work outside the house?  What about Kody, does he have job, or is he just a wife wrangler?

They have a website where they sell jewelry but that has been a flop. None of them have had a serious job since the show started. Christine and Janelle were half heartedly trying to sell real estate.

Forgot to say Meri sells Lularoe, she is pretty successful but that doesn't seem like a sustainable income.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I haven't watched this crap show in several seasons. Does anyone have a real job or are they all still opening up soon to fail businesses? 

Doesn’t Robochin have her online jewellery biz and the rest are luluroe

• Love 3

I think the last time I watched they were fleeing to Las Vegas because of persecution. Now they're being persecuted again. I'm sure all the wives are suffering from PTSD from all the bulling, as Mary called it. . . 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
12 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oh shut up Robin, you weren't young and innocent when you joined this family, you chose to be in this mess.

OMG.  I guess they forgot that the internet is forever.   I just watched the episode where Robyn loses her virginity to her ex -husband.  She can miss me with the young and innocent crap.

• Love 6