Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

On 1/7/2020 at 1:01 AM, luvmylabs said:

My sister and I were thinking of driving to Flagstaff to see if there's been any action at the Coyote Pass property.

Christine said in a facebook live video that they had not started any building yet but that they hoped to by the end of this year.

• LOL 2

well, I am rolling over to this forum after the most boring episode of 90 day fiance.   Someone suggested a crossover with Mursel the beekeep from Turkey.   He could show Janelle the health benefits of honey.   That's all I got.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Galloway Cave said:

How would neighbors know they were a plyg family vs several adult friends and their kids helping Meri move in?  

Because they are so proud of being poly that someone --usually Kody or Christine--will announce it.    They want everyone to know about this marvelous life style, and anyone who objects is a "hater."

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

kody is NUTS

go balance yourself or take a daily mud bath in your moat--that will cleanse you after you "visit"  each  wife....the best will be   when you come down with some weird disease..

when he looks at meri...I see hate in his eyes.

Edited by TMI
major misspellings and grammar issues
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, TMI said:

kody is NUTS

go balance yourself or takea daily mud bath in your moat--that will cleanse you visit to  wach  wife....esp  when you come down with some weird disease..

Moat 😆😆👏👏👏

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

kody is NUTS

go balance yourself or takea daily mud bath in your moat--that will cleanse you visit to  wach  wife....esp  when you come down with some weird disease..

Yeah when Kody looks at Meri he’s got nothin’. 

** Kody only has eyes for Sobin

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

Well, I am sure he hates her because of the embarrassment she caused him with the catfish incident and also he hates her because if she leaves TLC might abandon the show,  She may be hated but she still has some power.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

YAY!! Meri's got the BIGGEST rental of the bunch!!! One person! And she'd like to "watch his backside".....

AND it's got an elevator!!! SURPRISE!!!  

What the bloody hell.... FREAKS!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, TMI said:

kody is NUTS

Yes!  He’ll never forgive her for her big plan to leave them all behind for  her new, hot, rich man, no matter how many times or ways she tries to spin that fiasco.  Why she ever thought any of that could ever be true, I’ll never figure out.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Shit. I totally FORGOT about her booming business!  So NOW I understand why she needs that bigass mega house.  Of COURSE she needs all that space because she's gonna have that AT HOME business that I'm SURE will be perfectly FINE with the City of Flag and the neighbors. Riiigghhtt....

And Sobbyn, please STOP with the weirdness involving the move.  This was YOUR FREAKING IDEA YOU DUMBASS!!!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’d rather spend more on a smaller house. Damn. Either your whole time is spent cleaning or you’re paying a team of cleaning people to clean your damn mansion. For a single damn person. I am disbelief. 

I agree. The house is big but very dated IMO. Since it's built into a hill many of the sliding glass doors looked onto the concrete retaining wall. I'd rather have something smaller and more updated.

• Love 6

I wonder why I watch this show anymore? It used to be about how polygamist people work out sharing one husband, and household.  Its getting ridiculous!  Living 25 mins apart!?? Meri, if you want help putting your furniture together, live with your polygamist family and sister wives!! this is becoming a circus!  Smh!  

Edited by suev33 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Meri's idea of family interaction is having somebody put her king size bed together? No wonder they aren't interested. And once again, she is one single person why does she needs a King size bed?

Because she is optimistic that Kody will return to her.   It may be she had the bed way back when she was still in the rotation.   

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Good grief, this bitch is just never, EVER satisfied.  I can tell you now, if I were dumb enough to get myself mired in a situation like this (don’t hold your breath), I would not be able to dill with Meri, period.  No way. 

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

Meri boo-hooing that "My family's love is conditional.  They only want to come over if it's something fun."  Has SHE volunteered to go help the other in exchange for them helping her?  And to thumb her nose at Gwendlyn and Ysabel - apparently ANY man is better than any woman.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, DaphneCat said:

Meri boo-hooing that "My family's love is conditional.  They only want to come over if it's something fun."  Has SHE volunteered to go help the other in exchange for them helping her?  And to thumb her nose at Gwendlyn and Ysabel - apparently ANY man is better than any woman.

I just can’t get over her idea of family. She directs all her energy outward, away from the family. So why does she thinks anyone is going to give a prairie plague dog about her? That’s not how relationships work. You have to give attention to it. Not flirt off to where ever acting like some childless, middle aged divorcee about town. 

• Love 9