Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Meri’s afraid of losing her place and the rest of the family coming to the realization that a single person does not need a whole house while they’re having financial issues. 

Robyns daughter dancing through the rain is so extra.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

How depressing are the SW ads? No princess toast builds with an er and abandoned pt

I have to change the channel for the abused animals ads.   Yeah, no Princess Toast and no Sgt. Baker's Exploding Water Heater.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Hi guys! Its good to be back!  Im rolling my eyes at these huuuuuge, extravagant houses these women need.  Jeez, its temporary, just rent a small house or apt.  Especially the wives with a few or no kids.   IMO.  As for  Kod's hair??😆😂.  And Robyn is right, they cant complain because they chose this lifestyle.

Edited by suev33 3
  • Love 12

If Meri's neighbors were concerned because of the horde of people when she moved in, they had no need to be concerned. After move-in, none of them would be back, not even Kody. They all hate Meri. And Meri will spend most of their time at her Parowan B&B or traveling with her Lularoe BFFs so the house would practically stand empty.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, Pollo Loco said:

Robyns daughter dancing through the rain is so extra.

Is that the one who acted like she was in line to be Kody's next wife? I guess I should feel bad because she probably has some issues thanks to Robin rewriting their history like Kody was their only father (HA that terrible drawing she gave him) 

• Love 6

I still don't get WHY if they have to be SOOOO far apart from each other, and there are fewer kids and all (and the homes really seem QUITE AMPLE) WHY do each of the wives get their own home? I get that they cant get a house that would fit everyone readily . I mean I am looking at Christine's home and it sho nuff looks like it could certainly house Meri. Give me a break.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I am dying!  How utterly convenient that Meri is going to “just return to Flagstaff” since that landlady was such a big meanie.  Nice job, Mer!

She is giving up that bed and breakfast she wanted? Probably because it required work.

1 minute ago, mayvenne said:

WHY do each of the wives get their own home?

Because Meri 'bulled' Janelle when they shared a home/kitchen

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, toodles said:

OMG.  I guess they forgot that the internet is forever.   I just watched the episode where Robyn talks to the entire family about losing her virginity to her ex -husband.  She can miss me with the young and innocent crap.

10 minutes ago, toodles said:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Snickerdoodle said:

Why does Meri have to go back to LV?  Why won't one of her sister wives step up and say, "Hey Meri, you can stay with me until you find another place to live?"  I thought that was the point of having sister wives?

Not These sister wives lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

If anyone should be explaining The Mysterious Ways of Women, it’s not Kody Fucking Brown.  We’re not even an hour in and I already want to nut-punch him. 

I can’t deal with him anymore. Love grows is that what he said? Hate and resentment is the only thing that grows in the Brown clan.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Meri still has the B&B and spends a lot of time there. This whole persecuted Meri story line is false.

Still, I really hope we get to see Meri cry tonight and her wipe mascara boogers out of her eyes with one finger at a time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Snickerdoodle said:

Why won't one of her sister wives step up and say, "Hey Meri, you can stay with me until you find another place to live?"

Because their one big family is just an act, each wife is out for herself. Plus Meri is a pain in the behind.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, DNR said:

I hate the way TLC drags this out for 2 hours.... skip the rehash it could be 30 minutes 

Omgoodness, 2 hours? I'm gonna cut out early. I'm more entertained watching my two cats sleep....

• LOL 8
  • Love 5

Like um, there are NO APARTMENTS in freakin' Flagstaff??  Why does Meri need a bigass two story house for one single person?  I agree, Christine's house looks plenty big (and so does The Chin's for that matter) to add one mo person...

And what's the deal with the "we've been living in EXILE in LV??  I thought they had a sweet setup there and couldn't understand the whole reason for leaving LV in the first place.  I think they just like MOVING!

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Has anybody seen the recent pictures of Adele (the singer) at the beach? She is almost gaunt! I want to know her secret.

Adele has gone too far, I think.  She was gorgeous before.  Now, she looks like a different person who needs to eat a sandwich.

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, suev33 3 said:

Hi guys! Its good to be back!  Im rolling my eyes at these huuuuuge, extravagant houses these women need.  Jeez, its temporary, just rent a small house or apt.  Especially the wives with a few or no kids.   IMO.  As for  Kod's hair??😆😂.  And Robyn is right, they cant complain because they chose this lifestyle.

Hey HOJOs!  Good to see both you and your avatar around the place, again.  😊

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

I'm just going to say right now, thank you to all who recap this crap. We owe you a big bottle of your favorite beverage.

Grapefruit shandy for me please.

• LOL 2

No pity for this family, they put their life on tv then get mad when their neighbor films them. They probably would trash the neighborhood as they are leaving, I can't blame the neighbors.

Yeah, K-man, so much “love grows” where you live that people are hooking up with phony catfish to escape and the ones who remain get heavier each season and look desperately unhappy. 

The only things growing are their bellies and Kody's hair extensions

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • LOL 2
  • Love 13