Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Just now, Adeejay said:

Sobbin Robin is back. At this rate, I don't think I am going to make it through the season.

Yeah, I’m done!

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

You are right, he just couldn't handle not being center of attention and had to get in the water too

That is the true essence of his parenting 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

Robyn just slipped up and said Kody had been talking about this for three years. The other wives were not in on that discussion.

Unfortunately, the other wives aren't privy to a lot of stuff.  So much for one big family.  

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Robyn and Kodys Vegas place was listed 17 Jan 19 at $619k, sold on 28 Feb 19 for $603k.

Meri and kody's place was also listed on 17 Jan 19 but for $599.9k. sold 10 June 19 for $575k. 

Janelle listed on 9 Oct 18 asking $649k. Sold 30 Apr 19 for $575k.

Lastly Christine listed on 18 July 18 at $675k. Sold on 27 September 19 for $535k. 

(Source: Zillow)

Actually, the houses went on the market in the early summer of '18.  The January date is the date that an actual real estate agent took over from Janelle.  They were listed at 675k at the beginning of I recall correctly.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, toodles said:

Actually, the houses went on the market in the early summer of '18.  The January date is the date that an actual real estate agent took over from Janelle.  They were listed at 675k at the beginning if I recall correctly.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I vow here and now to watch every single episode this season just to see the scene with Robyn bitching about how “disenfranchising“ it is to be in a plural marriage.

I will have to live vicariously through you. To quote drunk debs, I’m done!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, toodles said:

Actually, the houses went on the market in the early summer of '18.  The January date is the date that an actual real estate agent took over from Janelle.  They were listed at 675k at the beginning of I recall correctly.

If they go on the market isn't there supposed to be a record? I can't find one and I am certain it was discussed here at the time. 

• Love 2

Why does this show take so long to return?? It's always a year behind and that's annoying. Everything that has happened has been discussed here and is year old news by the time they air it. I have never known of a reality show to do this...as Meri would say "It's weird".  

The show is already boring and these old storylines don't help. I can't believe after 10 yrs every season has to start off with their wedding recaps and the fleeing from Utah. That scene of Meri closing the Uhaul with the siren...Rilly. The only SW clip worse than that is the hideous clip of Madison in the tub screaming "I caaaaaaaaaaaaann't" My goodness that clip ran at minimum 10,000 times and it was annoying as hell!!!!!

Edited by 80sBaby
  • Love 9
16 minutes ago, toodles said:

Actually, the houses went on the market in the early summer of '18.  The January date is the date that an actual real estate agent took over from Janelle.  They were listed at 675k at the beginning if I recall correctly.

14 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

If they go on the market isn't there supposed to be a record? I can't find one and I am certain it was discussed here at the time. 

It should be.  I remember going to Christine's open house in the summer of '18.  It was hotter than hell that day.  The yak yak around this is in (I believe) the Janelle thread around June or July of that year.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Robyn and Kodys Vegas place was listed 17 Jan 19 at $619k, sold on 28 Feb 19 for $603k.

Meri and kody's place was also listed on 17 Jan 19 but for $599.9k. sold 10 June 19 for $575k. 

Lastly Christine listed on 18 July 18 at $675k. Sold on 27 September 19 for $535k. 

Did the houses sell for less than they originally paid?

3 hours ago, DNR said:

Meri has a grown daughter who’s moved out .... why does she even have to stay in this situation ?  She’s obviously miserable 

Since Christine doesn’t have a place to live, why didn’t she And her kids get Meri’s house and Meri could just crash in one of the bedrooms while she finds her own place?

Why are they so proud of having all their freezers in one place, unlike the stupid monogamists? How incredibly impractical. 

why didn’t Meri just tell the landlord to bite off, since she has a lease that apparently includes full disclosure? Sue me, honey. 

why am I watching this?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, mayvenne said:

I still don't get WHY if they have to be SOOOO far apart from each other, and there are fewer kids and all (and the homes really seem QUITE AMPLE) WHY do each of the wives get their own home? I get that they cant get a house that would fit everyone readily . I mean I am looking at Christine's home and it sho nuff looks like it could certainly house Meri. Give me a break.

Why couldn’t they park Meri in a wobbly on the Coyote Pass property? Why can’t they sell Coyote Pass and build onto Christine’s house since there is AMPLE property? 

why didn’t they figure any of this out before they fled Las Vegas like Kody’s hair was on fire (if only)?

• Love 5

Dumbasses! You’re TV personalities. People will watch ANYONE they recognize from TV. People also take close looks at new neighbors. Now that person has all kind of footage of you acting like dicks and won’t it be entertaining if it all shows up in the tabloids?

what are they talking about, they’ve been in exile for the past seven years? Morons. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

Why would it take more than a year to sell Christine’s house? 

Three of these women are apparently missing the fact they aren't legally married and have zero rights. Meri owns some house in Utah. I assume she will just live there.

And the discussions about the cost of food? Look at the collective girth, is that even up for discussion?

Edited by Mrs Robot
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

It was literally trashed by her kids, busted doors, smashed cabinets, kitchen sink smashed, chips and dents in the walls, stains and rips in the carpets etc...

Any buyer would need to budget for a LOT of repairs...

Plus if I recall correctly Christine's house had the smallest or worst yard.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

What we need is a mash-up. Meri goes online and finds a Ziad or a Mursel and we get to see the K-1 process and Kodouche freak out.

She was working on this a while back, remember? But somehow I guess it was before 90 day and they only had MTV's Catfish to aim for. (big fail).

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Nowhere said:

If you go back in the various threads here between July 18-oct 19, you can follow the whole time line. I'm convinced that Kody didn't want Janelle to sell the homes that HE co-owned after she messed up the first two. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, waterytart said:

Did the houses sell for less than they originally paid?

They sold for more. But probably lost money on Christine's due to carrying costs. There's a great post explaining it somewhere here! Damn, I wish we had a thread just for Brown real estate stuff.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

The Flagstaff move was for Robin since Dayton is going to school there. That should be a big hint to the other wives.

And sadly, to the other children.  No wonder Gabe hates Kodouche.  

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I have to change the channel for the abused animals ads.   Yeah, no Princess Toast and no Sgt. Baker's Exploding Water Heater.

Don't forget Cheryl's she-shed!

13 hours ago, Snickerdoodle said:

Why does Meri have to go back to LV?  Why won't one of her sister wives step up and say, "Hey Meri, you can stay with me until you find another place to live?"  I thought that was the point of having sister wives?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (pause to draw breath) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dear sweet tapdancing baby Jesus that was hilarious. The silence was deafening. Not one of these cows could bury her distaste for awful Meri to even take her in for one night-she  had to check in to a hotel. Do tell us more about how great plural marriage is.

13 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

If anyone should be explaining The Mysterious Ways of Women, it’s not Kody Fucking Brown.  We’re not even an hour in and I already want to nut-punch him. 

I commend your restraint. Fifteen minutes in and I was  begging all the gods in the pantheon for five minutes with this guy and a baseball bat. Jesus Christ he is such a jackass.

Sorry I missed live chat everyone! I will endeavor to quell my nausea and join next week!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8

Speaking of Dayton, and I don't mean to be mean here, but I get the idea that Robyn and Kody might baby him too much due to his autism. 
I was disturbed to see how overweight he's become. Especially compared to Janelle and Christine's sons who are all fit and healthy.  I think that he isn't very close to the other boys and consequently has aligned himself with Meri. 
I think that a main reason I'm disturbed to see this is based on the parents of autistic children I know IRL who encourage their kids to excel and succeed in spite of their disability, not only scholastically but in health and fitness as well. 

I feel bad for Dayton.

• Love 7

Drat, sorry to have missed snarking with my peeps last night, but I went to see "Little Women," which is filled with smart, independent women.   See you next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I’ve only watched this show on and off over the years and very little last season.  Why did Cody want this move?  What was he trying to gain?  All the wives were stupid to agree to this as none of them seemed to be thrilled with this venture.  What in the world will they do when the SW money train leaves the station?

My theory is they have balloon payments coming due on the four houses which they can't make. They have to sell or they will be foreclosed. Just my theory. Idiots. 

Edited by Desert Rat
  • Love 7