Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Meri is the one who was catfished.

Wait, Meri was catfished? Has this ever been discussed? 😉

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Take a drink every time anyone says "cul de sac" or "neighbor."

You'd be hammered by the first commercial break. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No Meri, it is not a beautiful house. Its a McMansion monstrosity. 

Bingo cards for this show?

Kody, quit trying to sell this multiplex housing by saying it will help you keep all your kids together.   By the time, it is built there will only be Savannah, Truley, and 2 of Robin's kids at home.   The time to build a family house was back when you moved to LV.    This ship has sailed.   I am surprised Janelle is so supportive;  must mean Meri is adamantly opposed.  And shut up, Christine, you have made your opinion known over and over.   Just hush up.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

They always come around to his insane way of thinking, no idea why.  Remember when Jenelle said she wouldn’t move and take her son away during  his senior year?  Two scenes later she was gung ho.   Do they do it for the show, or are they really that stupid and needy?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Christine's just gonna say NO????  I don't think so girlie.  The canoe has spoken and you must obey!

1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Really, Christine?  You wouldn't even get a dog if kod y didn't agree. AND uprooted your kids for his stupid whims...but you're going to be tough about not living in one house???

Kody plays the God card this week with the command, "Keep a prayerful disposition."  And the women fret about keeping sweet.  For the last two weeks, he was masking it in New Age-ism, but he can only suppress himself for so long.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, TMI said:

I think janelle looks exhausted.  like she hasn't slept since they moved.

She is always exhausted.  I think she is pretending to try to be peppier.  or rather, a tad less sad sacky.

11 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

So why does this douche get his own house? 

He should just call it a common area---especially since it lacks a bedroom/office for him.  

He is so stupid.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

SUPER DUMB!  They are complete doofuses!  Just build a dang nursing home.  Sobbyn, just don't think about it at all.  You're just gonna do what you want.You started this Flaggstaff business.  So get with the program dingleberry! And once again, STFU Christine.  You are stooopid!

Nighty y'all! Been fun!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

"I wanna build a huge  multi-plex house but I don't want to see any of you."

Kody -it is called an  apartment house.

you want to be the king....but you're reallly a Controlling a$$

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Gigglepuff said:

So why does this douche get his own house? 

And his own cabin for when he needs a break from the fambly, but he cannot understand that each wife also needs a break.

• Love 6

The only one I feel sorry for is Noel.  Poor thing was literally shaking in fear. And take the damn bow off her head!  A puppy is a huge commitment, not something you buy to win your daughter’s affection. Now Christine is promising Truely a kitten!?  I just can’t with these morons. 

ETA: of course Christine couldn’t adopt a mixed breed from a local shelter.  Noooo, she had to get a purebred from Phoenix. Idiot. 

Edited by Phoebe70
  • Love 4

“Kody says if we get this house, he’ll die here. That’s the best thing I’ve heard all day.” Me, too. 

he gets assier all the time. Give me what I want and I’ll quit creating chaos every few years. 

I wonder if “his” house has its own can, and hair and makeup area. Giant closet so he can change three times a day or whatever he claimed last season because he is such a style icon  

for years I’ve found him quite annoying but now I actively can’t stand him. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
47 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

“TMI Realty”!!😂😂😂😂

why didn’t these goobers move EVERYTHING when they moved??

I think it's because they're following the same story arc they followed in 2011-12. 

Leaving Lehi in a hurry and with the house an unholy mess, as if they were the Otto Frank family escaping the Nazis.

Dubious police sirens dubbed in.

When they were house shopping in Vegas, several people on Twitter opined that the family should build a big house. Kody shot that down (you could probably find it on Twitter if you go back far enough) with the first reason against it being "resale value". 

Now they're doing the opposite in some things but the same in others. It would be interesting to have a chart showing the similarities between now and 7-8 years ago. Including rehashing the "how we met" stories. yawn.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Phoebe70 said:

The only one I feel sorry for is Noel.  Poor thing was literally shaking in fear. And take the damn bow off her head!  A puppy is a huge commitment, not something you buy to win your daughter’s affection. Now Christine is promising Truely a kitten!?  I just can’t with these morons. 

ETA: of course Christine couldn’t adopt a mixed breed from a local shelter.  Noooo, she had to get a purebred from Phoenix. Idiot. 

She also said she’s been trying for a long time to find a cat. They are so rare and unusual. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

She also said she’s been trying for a long time to find a cat. They are so rare and unusual. 

She probably wants some bizarre breed instead of giving a home to a cat that really needs one.

What breed of dog is Noel?

On 1/13/2020 at 2:28 AM, Tabbygirl521 said:

There is a small sink in her bedroom! 

I know I’m a lone voice here but I am always pulling for Meri. Kody treats her like shit and that predates the catfish. I’m glad she got her dream house. And I hope she never moves into Kody’s “castle” and has to watch her ex-husband gleefully carrying on with 3 other women. 

We have a cousin who has sinks in the bedrooms.  His house and Meri's are fairly new homes, but I have also seen bedroom sinks in houses built in the early 1900s up until WWII.  I find them weird, but very useful.

I don't hate Meri, either.  And I don't rilly blame her for not being best buds with Janelle who used to be her SIL, but is now a sister "wife."   I probably am the lone voice as I rilly cannot stand Janelle for that reason.   Also it bugs me that Janelle has never mentioned on tv that she was a SIL  to Meri and divorced her husband to 'marry" Kody.   Kody has an ex-wife, a legal wive, and two baby mamas as far as I can tell.  

Totally unrelated,  I always thought if I lived in the southwest, I would pick Flagstaff;  I am rethinking that, and think I will just head up to Taos if I ever get the chance to move out west.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, Twopper said:

We have a cousin who has sinks in the bedrooms.  His house and Meri's are fairly new homes, but I have also seen bedroom sinks in houses built in the early 1900s up until WWII.  I find them weird, but very useful.

I don't hate Meri, either.  And I don't rilly blame her for not being best buds with Janelle who used to be her SIL, but is now a sister "wife."   I probably am the lone voice as I rilly cannot stand Janelle for that reason.   Also it bugs me that Janelle has never mentioned on tv that she was a SIL  to Meri and divorced her husband to 'marry" Kody.   Kody has an ex-wife, a legal wive, and two baby mamas as far as I can tell.  

Totally unrelated,  I always thought if I lived in the southwest, I would pick Flagstaff;  I am rethinking that, and think I will just head up to Taos if I ever get the chance to move out west.

Janelle is my least favorite too, actually. Her unwillingness to do anything other than pontificate about health bugs the shit outta me. And yes, her throwing away her husband to become Kody's concubine rankles, too. 

Don't say anything about Taos - you know they read here and you don't wanna put that bug into Kody's ear!!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Twopper said:

My sisters neighborhood is in a small town.  Most are government loan homes so they are small about 1,500 sq. ft. One car garage and one bathroom.  But you had the option of having a sink in the master bedroom.  My sister didn't want any extra space taken up with a sink.  These were built in the 80's.

5 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

“TMI Realty”!!😂😂😂😂

why didn’t these goobers move EVERYTHING when they moved??

I'm not sure why they moved as much as they did.  Just take what is necessary for living beds, clothes, kitchen stuff.  Everything else can wait.  Better yet, go back every weekend and sort through whats left and have a garage sale or rent a dumpster to trash it all.  If I wasn't going to keep a clean house at least I would try to minimize what was in it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pickleinthemiddle said:

My sisters neighborhood is in a small town.  Most are government loan homes so they are small about 1,500 sq. ft.

13,000 square feet for Kody's dream home?  Janelle says that the houses (love her pronunciation, btw) in Vegas were only about 1600 which seems small to me.   Did they have really small bedrooms?  I would have guessed 2400, but I am sure someone on here looked them up on  zillow.  I just cannot recall. 

Truly, Savannah, and Gwendolyn are not happy campers.   Also I thought the story was that Christine had to buy the house in Flag because she couldn't get  a rental that allowed her to have a cat which I took to mean she arrived with the cat, but now the dog comes before the cat.  I guess the dog cost money so that is why she needed permission to get the cute little critter.   Poor thing was shaking with fear--road trip from Phoenix and then introduced to the family and film crew. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

13,000 square feet for Kody's dream home?  Janelle says that the houses (love her pronunciation, btw) in Vegas were only about 1600 which seems small to me.   Did they have really small bedrooms?  I would have guessed 2400, but I am sure someone on here looked them up on  zillow.  I just cannot recall.

Janelle said that the square feet of the Vegas houses was 16,000.  She most likely meant the total of the 4 together, so about 4,000 square feet each

• Useful 1
  • Love 4