Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

Hi all! My first time on this thread. I've barely seen a full episode of this show, so I'll try to catch up.

I don't the difference between all the wives...All I really know is that Cody is the gross, greasy looking guy, and I could never figure out how he managed to land all these women. What do they see in him? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gigglepuff said:

Hi all! My first time on this thread. I've barely seen a full episode of this show, so I'll try to catch up.

I don't the difference between all the wives...All I really know is that Cody is the gross, greasy looking guy, and I could never figure out how he managed to land all these women. What do they see in him? 

I didn't watch for several years, but I came back for the snark. Guess what? Nothing happened while I was gone!

Just now, For Cereals said:

I’m behind but TMI Realty!  LMAO because every conversation with prospective buyers is TMI about them being polygs.

Every conversation with everyone is about being polygs. There cannot be one person within a thousand miles who doesn't know it. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Sorry, 4 separate houses isnt plural marriage.....I thought that was the point....one big happy, close, together, huge,  plural family.  Now its, I cannot live with these other women!  🙄🙄🙄🙄

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
Just now, goofygirl said:

STFU Christine.  Your family was a big DILL in the polyg community. Remember?? And now, for the Christmas gift that keeps on giving! ONE BIG GINORMOUS HOUSE WITH FIVE KITCHENS!!!!

Maybe she just watched the same show I did recently.  I think it was called something like "i Lived with a Killer" and was on either REELZ or ID.   Anyway, the poly Ervil Lebaron killed someone who I am sure was a relative of Christine.   His daughter did some of the narration and she looked a lot like Christine.  It was very weird.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

So after last week and last  season, we are getting a heavy dose of Meri fitting in?

Poor Gwendolyn, not making friends yet.   Wasn't she the one that was to be a class officer this year had she stayed in LV.  No wonder she is  depressed.'

I really hate that they uprooted the kids for no good reason.  Well, I guess they had to keep the show going.  

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Janelle's real estate strategy is also her life strategy; Sit and do nothing.  Why couldn't she share the listing, with maybe realestate-agent-to-the-stars Mona?  They'd still save some commission.

Well, I guess it is some more revisionist history in the making.   Showing Janelle out there trying to sell the houses to remind us she is a RE agent.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

If I were one of the wives and getting a dog would keep Kody away, I'd start a kennel!!  Seriously, he doesn't like pets because he wants every ounce of attention for himself.

• LOL 7
  • Love 14

Cody and his stupid grandiose ideas.  They’ve all  just gotten them in one mess after another.   Let’s move, lets all build a house, let’s move again, let’s buy some weed infested land, let’s build one house for everybody.  Wait, maybe we shouldn’t live here.  Who am I, where do I belong, Jeez!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9

Can't some of the herd stay at Merrie's?? Her house is ginormous and she's all by HERSELF!!  Here we go.  They're gonna be soooo excited! NOT!

Sobbyn, you started this shit.  Get it togther! And Christine, you're getting a new crockpot for Christmas!  YAY!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

So Janelle is being pushed front and center now.  Kissing-or attempting a kiss- with Kody.  Selling houses in LV.  Telling a little revisionist history about Maddie's baby born in the bedroom---I seem to remember her giving birth in the bathtub.

She does seem a tad peppier.

• Love 1