Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

17 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Christine really wants to be monogamous  or at least pretend she is, she is very concerned with the others seeing or overhearing things she says IMO.

I've been thinking she has had something going with someone from the production staff for years based on the edits she gets compared to the other wives.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

Janelle is making sense...they are polygamists and KNOW there are other women!  Who cares about the stupid doors?   However, Kody brought up a good point.  If he died or one of more of them want out...they need to be able to sell.  He is wrong then to push for a single large palace.   They should look for a n apartment building for sale.  Fun fact, each apartment would have its own entryway😉

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Christine is once again complaining... she is clearly not getting what she needs from this relationship.

Meri's face accepting those flowers.

Meri’s face during the couch conversations! She’s on the couch, but she’s not even in the same room with them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Whoa! That was a revelation. When they took the poll about if he could show physical affection in front of other wives, Meri didn't raise her hand. Only one that didn't.

She's completely checked out.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Whoa! That was a revelation. When they took the poll about if he could show physical affection in front of other wives, Meri didn't raise her hand. Only one that didn't.

Was going to say the exact same thing!  And the scowl through that whole conversation😮

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Stange that Meri was the first wife and now she seems like the odd man out.  Christine is really annoying me tonight.  If she has to live in that big house she is going to have a mental breakdown.  Maybe she is afraid everyone will see an hear her girls bouncing off the walls.  These are the videos she puts up on instagram.  

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Meri and Christine are wasting their years on this situation. Go out and find new men.

As previously stated good luck with that. 

Meri is just the most sour person, and Christine is still a ditz and since she still has minor children, any guy she dates is going to have to deal with Kody. 

And I can say this as a not-unattractive, fit woman in her mid-50s with a great job...dating is HARD. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DakotaJustice said:

As previously stated good luck with that. 

Meri is just the most sour person, and Christine is still a ditz and since she still has minor children, any guy she dates is going to have to deal with Kody. 

And I can say this as a not-unattractive, fit woman in her mid-50s with a great job...dating is HARD. 

I absolutely would NEVER date again.

• Love 6

OK, I don't get it.  Christine keeps droning about not being her own boss and head of household.... ALL THEY SHARE IS A BIG COMMON ROOM!!  She HAS her own place in that huge monstrosity!  What am I missing here... other than the fact that she doesn't like her sister wives?   AND FOR THE RECORD - I can't think of a single plural family where the husband didn't share hugs and kisses with whatever wife he chose - IN FRONT of his other wives.  It is what it is.  I've never known a family more hung up on that.  If you can't handle it - don't enter into polygamy.

• Love 18

Neither Meri nor Christine would be able to do online dating (which is a shit show anyway). They're too well known, and I just don't see any quality guy wanting to date either one after seeing the show and all the SM. 
I just flashed on Mama June from Honey Boo Boo and the guys she's been dating. Ew.

3 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

OK, I don't get it.  Christine keeps droning about not being her own boss and head of household.... ALL THEY SHARE IS A BIG COMMON ROOM!!  She HAS her own place in that huge monstrosity!  What am I missing here... other than the fact that she doesn't like her sister wives?   AND FOR THE RECORD - I can't think of a single plural family where the husband didn't share hugs and kisses with whatever wife he chose - IN FRONT of his other wives.  It is what it is.  I've never known a family more hung up on that.  If you can't handle it - don't enter into polygamy.

Remember how shocked the Brown wives were during their San Diego trip with the Dargers where Joe was being all affectionate with all his wives? So that's the norm? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Somebody has a fresh perm.

During the presentation where he was looking down and his ringlets fell foreward, it looks like the peninsula that points toward his forehead is now an island. There is a bare strip between the island and the rest of his locks.  The island may be where he had plugs inserted a few years ago because his two brothers that we've seen were bald in front and back to where Kootie's bare strip is.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Christine is the one who grew up in polygamy and she is the most jealous about sharing her husband.  It goes way back when she resented Robin coming into the family was basically being mean to her.  I think Christine is the real problem.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Neither Meri nor Christine would be able to do online dating (which is a shit show anyway). They're too well known, and I just don't see any quality guy wanting to date either one after seeing the show and all the SM. 
I just flashed on Mama June from Honey Boo Boo and the guys she's been dating. Ew.

Remember how shocked the Brown wives were during their San Diego trip with the Dargers where Joe was being all affectionate with all his wives? So that's the norm? 

Yes!  Probably the reason it's such a big dill with the Browns is that Kody shares ZERO affection with some of the wives and ALL of his affection with one.  Or two.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

During the presentation where he was looking down and his ringlets fell foreward, it looks like the peninsula that points toward his forehead is now an island. There is a bare strip between the island and the rest of his locks.  The island may be where he had plugs inserted a few years ago because his two brothers that we've seen were bald in front and back to where Kootie's bare strip is.

I just laughed so hard at your description. Plugs!!

• LOL 3
On 2/9/2020 at 7:55 PM, DakotaJustice said:

I would love to be in an exclusive relationship, but I'm coming to the conclusion that isn't in the cards for me again. 😢

I like the Anne of Green Gables saying “There’s always another bend in the road”. You just never know what’s around the next bend 🙂

As for Kody and company, I could see Meri leaving but not the others. None of them want to work, and even if they wanted to it’s not easy getting back into the job market at their age.  I predict they’ll keep living large until they all go broke and end up back in one trailer with three wives.  Can’t you just picture them all sitting there in their peeling faux leather recliners sniping at each other 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Kbo said:

As for Kody and company, I could see Meri leaving but not the others. None of them want to work, and even if they wanted to it’s not easy getting back into the job market at their age.  I predict they’ll keep living large until they all go broke and end up back in one trailer with three wives.  Can’t you just picture them all sitting there in their peeling faux leather recliners sniping at each other 😂

Meri has a fall back plan in the B&B. She has $$ coming in at least until the big ship LulaNo sinks. She is in the best position to survive and maybe even thrive away from Kootie and Co.. I'd say run Meri, run, as soon as you can!

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Meri has a fall back plan in the B&B. She has $$ coming in at least until the big ship LulaNo sinks. She is in the best position to survive and maybe even thrive away from Kootie and Co.. I'd say run Meri, run, as soon as you can!

I doubt very seriously Meri is making any money on the B&B.  If anything she is probably having to put Lula money into it.  Just from the little I've read on here, they hire out the yard work, the housekeeping and cooking.  Not saying Bonnie doesn't help out, but it would be to much for a woman her age to do alone. 

14 hours ago, Kbo said:

I like the Anne of Green Gables saying “There’s always another bend in the road”. You just never know what’s around the next bend 🙂

I think Janelle probably would like to go back to a job like she had, but filming and traveling like they do for the show, would be impossible to take off from a real job.

• Love 4
On 2/9/2020 at 10:04 PM, LucyEth said:

Christine is the one who grew up in polygamy and she is the most jealous about sharing her husband.  It goes way back when she resented Robin coming into the family was basically being mean to her.  I think Christine is the real problem.

Yes I think she was/is very jealous.  But I don't think she is the problem.  All to often in polygamy a new wife comes in and everyone else in the family takes a back seat to the new wife.  I think Robyn played her cards well and enthralled Kody.  I believe it was extra hard on Christine because she was pregnant and Kody was either gone working or courting Robyn.  It's understandable that she would be super jealous of her.  Kody was spending extra time at Robyn's where she didn't have to share a house with the other wives.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, Kbo said:

Can’t you just picture them all sitting there in their peeling faux leather recliners sniping at each other 😂

I sure can, and without Meri, the only neat one, it will look like a pigsty.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, deirdra said:

I sure can, and without Meri, the only neat one, it will look like a pigsty.

I can see all of them except Robyn.  She's asleep in a back bedroom, laying on a stained bare mattress on the floor  (no bed sheets).... snoozing away.....

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
39 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

I can see all of them except Robyn.  She's asleep in a back bedroom, laying on a stained bare mattress on the floor  (no bed sheets).... snoozing away.....

You're right!  She'd go from sleeping 'til noon to never getting out of bed at all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 2/11/2020 at 10:50 AM, Pickleinthemiddle said:

I doubt very seriously Meri is making any money on the B&B.  If anything she is probably having to put Lula money into it.  Just from the little I've read on here, they hire out the yard work, the housekeeping and cooking.  Not saying Bonnie doesn't help out, but it would be to much for a woman her age to do alone. 

This... JMO but I also think that Meri is subsidizing the B&B with her LLR money.

I haven't checked her bookings lately but I used to check it regularly and rooms were available for almost every date.

Last night I chatted with a lady on the FORT website who stayed there within the first couple months of Meri's grand opening and much like our AZChristian she said it was clean and the food was good.

she said that she only went there because it was Meri's, she was curious, wanted to check it out and give it the "white glove" test 😂....   she said she wouldn't return because there wasn't much to do.... She also said that Bonnie was a lovely hostess but she couldn't shake the feeling of her just rattling around in a big old empty house, she felt a little awkward and was ready to leave next morning after her breakfast.... Her only complaint was trying to open the window in her room for some fresh air but it was nearly impossible and she could only get it to open about an inch.... She wasn't sure what the problem was.. Maybe painted shut or if it's the original old wooden window frames they can be tricky and stick with changes in humidity.

I was interested in her feeling of loneliness.... I didn't think to ask her where Bonnie stays so maybe AZChristian could fill in the blanks... Does Bonnie stay in one of the rooms or is she out in the caretakers cottage?.... Are there any people coming and going or working in the house, any activity?.......  If there's no one there but Bonnie most of the time maybe that's why this lady felt so alone in a big old house?  Is it silent as a graveyard with Bonnie rattling around an empty house or is it... music playing and people coming and going?

I kind of like a little activity around me so I could sympathize with her if it was just Bonnie there all alone.  🤔

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Joan, what is the FORT website?  I'm curious.

Fans of Reality TV

I used to post there a lot years ago but their mods were ridiculous and a lot of the original people that I posted with left and went elsewhere.... now I pop in over there every month or 2 and see if there's any news.

• Useful 3
6 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

Fans of Reality TV

I used to post there a lot years ago but their mods were ridiculous and a lot of the original people that I posted with left and went elsewhere.... now I pop in over there every month or 2 and see if there's any news.

Mods can make or break the boards.  We have an EXCELLENT mod on this board - we all keep ourselves in line and there is no "over-policing" of the posts.  I've tried posting on a couple of other boards on this forum but the moderator was ridiculous about what you could post. 

• Love 14
On 2/14/2020 at 1:20 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Last night I chatted with a lady on the FORT website who stayed there within the first couple months of Meri's grand opening and much like our AZChristian she said it was clean and the food was good.

she said that she only went there because it was Meri's, she was curious, wanted to check it out and give it the "white glove" test 😂....   she said she wouldn't return because there wasn't much to do.... She also said that Bonnie was a lovely hostess but she couldn't shake the feeling of her just rattling around in a big old empty house, she felt a little awkward and was ready to leave next morning after her breakfast.... 

I was interested in her feeling of loneliness.... I didn't think to ask her where Bonnie stays so maybe AZChristian could fill in the blanks... Does Bonnie stay in one of the rooms or is she out in the caretakers cottage?.... Are there any people coming and going or working in the house, any activity?.......  If there's no one there but Bonnie most of the time maybe that's why this lady felt so alone in a big old house?  Is it silent as a graveyard with Bonnie rattling around an empty house or is it... music playing and people coming and going?

I don't know where Bonnie stays.  There was a little room that served as an office off of the dining room, but I didn't notice anywhere that I could specifically identify as "Bonnie's room."

We had gone to Parowan to visit Mr. AZC's cousin's grave, and figured we could stay at the B&B to check it out as well.  We found it to be immaculate.  I lost one of my Bluetooth ear pieces during the night, so I was - literally and for good reason - down on my hands and knees looking under the bed.  I wish my house (which I consider to be VERY clean) looked that good!!!!

The only person we saw working there besides Bonnie was the breakfast cook.  Breakfast was the best we've ever had at a B&B.  Eggs cooked to order, and lots of stuff on the side (french toast casserole, fresh fruit, etc., etc.).  If we were back in the area again, I'd happily stay there.

We were there the weekend of a marathon race, so the inn was full.  I'm not sure I'd judge it by the fact that there are always vacancies; I think the normal occupancy rate for MOST B&Bs is about 50%, so most of them would have occupancies all the time.

As much as I like to snark on the concept of the Sisterwives show, Meri's B&B appears to be a viable and price-worthy business.

• Useful 8
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I don't know where Bonnie stays.  There was a little room that served as an office off of the dining room, but I didn't notice anywhere that I could specifically identify as "Bonnie's room."

We had gone to Parowan to visit Mr. AZC's cousin's grave, and figured we could stay at the B&B to check it out as well.  We found it to be immaculate.  I lost one of my Bluetooth ear pieces during the night, so I was - literally and for good reason - down on my hands and knees looking under the bed.  I wish my house (which I consider to be VERY clean) looked that good!!!!

The only person we saw working there besides Bonnie was the breakfast cook.  Breakfast was the best we've ever had at a B&B.  Eggs cooked to order, and lots of stuff on the side (french toast casserole, fresh fruit, etc., etc.).  If we were back in the area again, I'd happily stay there.

We were there the weekend of a marathon race, so the inn was full.  I'm not sure I'd judge it by the fact that there are always vacancies; I think the normal occupancy rate for MOST B&Bs is about 50%, so most of them would have occupancies all the time.

As much as I like to snark on the concept of the Sisterwives show, Meri's B&B appears to be a viable and price-worthy business.

Thanks for sharing again... so far everyone seems to agree that her B&B is very clean and the food is great.

The other lady really didn't have any complaints either... If I lived close by I'd take my sister for a visit, she loves B&B's and especially loves old houses... I'm sure she'd love Meri's place. (hubby isn't a B&B guy)

I wonder where Bonnie is at night?... I've stayed at a few B&B's over the years and they were all run by couples that lived on the premises either in the main house or in a side cottage etc..

• Love 3