Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

A.  Where does this doofus get enough money to pay for this house?

B.  Why would anyone be jealous of him dating a sister wife? Wouldn’t you be relieved you didn’t have to date him and try to promote the other wives.

C.  I’m punching myself in the face for watching this. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6

I am finding this show is so repetitive. Every week they go over the same Mormon indoctrination education (supported with video flashbacks from prior shows) as if this audience can't retain what we've been hearing for the last nine years. Or is it they who can't keep their stories straight?

• Love 14

They need to stop talking about the cul-de-sac. It's gone, it's a thing of the past, move the hell on.

Christine is terrified of being The Babysitter again, especially while Robin sleeps until noon. Can't say that I blame her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

They need to stop talking about the cul-de-sac. It's gone, it's a thing of the past, move the hell on.

Christine is terrified of being The Babysitter again, especially while Robin sleeps until noon. Can't say that I blame her.

I don’t even know what the cul de sac is but I’m sick of it. Why do I think these women support this sad sack looking dork financially? 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Well, they could recreate the concept on Prairie Dog Flats. Four homes in a circle, with a small shack for Kodouche.They could even build a Meeting House, for holidays, parties and non-existent church services.

But of course there  needs to be a lot of $$ for all  that. And Robyn and Meri would have to give up their mansions.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, LAMMA said:

Janelles cursing now? Wowzers

They have shown them drinking alcohol too. I have said this before but their "religion" is The Church of Kody's Pants, he is just using religion as an excuse to have multiple wives. The only person I think who has any religion is Christine but she is brainwashed from being raised in the Polyg cult.

• Love 11
35 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

OK. My mind is mush after the 90DF tell-all, so might as well finish it off with The House.

Mine too, it was rather boring. 
ETA they STILL aren’t building, to this day.  So lamenting on this episode that was filmed a year ago is annoying. 

Edited by Meowwww
  • Love 4

They need to stick a fork in this show. Up to this 38 minutes into the show, there has been no other storyline but this godforsaken house. It’s not gonna happen. The show needs to go.

• Love 4

These women are so self-conscious they should be embarrassed.

What happened to that one family  and two of the wives were sisters but he had three lives and they were super happy. I'd rather watch them.

• Love 2

So of course narcissistic Kody has determined that the wives don't want to all live together because they can't handle seeing him with another wife. It is as usual all about him. No way would he ever countenance that they are all separate people with differing needs that might change at times. He perceives them as his collective, not separate women at all.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, LAMMA said:

What happened to that one family  and two of the wives were sisters but he had three lives and they were super happy.

Or, like, ya know, the whole RELIGION AND AFTERLIFE thing that is theoretically driving this mess.  Guess that's secondary to developing story lines.

• Love 5

Robyn, correct you are.  The legal wife is the only one who has protection if the husband dies.  Isn't that why you climbed over the backs of three timid women to become the legal wife?

Edited by Adeejay
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23

There is no way that Caleb and his wife whose name I can't remember but is Janelle's daughter lol did not know that their child was going to be born with the condition that she has they had to have known.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Robyn has two kids asking where dad is? What a liar. Just go look in the Lazy Boy, you will find him there.

Or maybe she could pay an artist to do a drawing adding Kody or a Kody cutout into the picture?

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

It's pretty clear at this point that Kody is at Robyn's house 90% of the time. Whatever minor children he has left with Janelle and Christine, they get the scraps. Basement Cat gets nothing.

You're killing me over here with the "basement cat" lolololol 😂😂😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, LAMMA said:

There is no way that Caleb and his wife whose name I can't remember but is Janelle's daughter lol did not know that their child was going to be born with the condition that she has they had to have known.

From what Maddie has said the doctors told them that she was missing a finger or something and they didn't know until she was born that it was much much worse.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

You're killing me over here with the "basement cat" lolololol 😂😂😂

I can't take credit for it! The host of a Sister Wives podcast called her that in one of the episodes and I haven't stopped laughing about it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

Wait a minute...what happened with Maddie and Caleb's baby?? 

Spoiler

Their baby was born with FATCO she's missing fingers, toes and other deformities.

I'm not sure if it's OK to post this here so I put it in the spoiler... If u don't want know, don't click!