Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: There Goes the Neighborhood

• Start Topic

In the season eight premiere, Jax, Brittany, Schwartz, Katie, Sandoval and Ariana all move into their very first “grown-up” houses, while Stassi struggles to rebuild her broken friendship with Kristen. Newly sober Lala confides in Lisa Vanderpump about her desire to make amends with an old friend, and TomTom general manager Max breaks the rules by dating the new hostess, Dayna—much to his ex-girlfriend Scheana’s dismay. Finally, Jax retaliates when Tom Sandoval skips one of his wedding events.

Airs January 7, 2020.

Yeah, but buying houses and fighting the exact same fights with the same significant other isn't so thrilling. Maybe our regular cast needs the goad the newbies will give them.  

ETA: Imagine how paranoid they'll make Jax! I love them already.

Edited by TakeAPinotGrigio
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I saw the 10-minute preview of this episode and not sure I’m looking forward to this season.  There are 4 Cousin Olivers new people in the opening credits.  These thirsty newbies are already boring me.

Because of the wedding, it's going to be another Jax-heavy season.  Barf.  With the other seasons, I just edit the episodes and cut him out to make them more watchable, but I'm going to put in too much effort into editing this time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Are Stassi's breasts natural or implants? If those are implants she's got the best pair I've ever seen. They look natural. Unlike the boob jobs of RHOC.

Glad this show is on again. I feel like I'm swimming in $hit all year with the Housewives franchises that are SO boring. I'm down to VPR and Below Deck as still watchable.

• Love 8

Dayna??? Seriously? Who couldn't predict that her appearance in the Vegas (?) episode would lead to her being a new "cousin Oliver" as someone else called her (bravo...good call) this season. It was blatantly obvious, Bravo. Awful character.

And who are the others? I need a scorecard to keep track. Probably won't watch this season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

After seeing episode one, I’m not terribly excited about this season.  Usually there is a fresh vibe, but even with three new full-time cast members, it doesn’t seem like anything has changed.  

The only time I’ve seen waitresses with their hair blown out and down like Raquel’s was at Hooters.  

Of course Brett and Scheana already hooked up after she dated Max and he ghosted her after she bought him something expensive.  She’s just like Kristen.  She’s even looking greasy like Kristen.

I like Dayna so far.  She seems like the person Vail was trying to be a few seasons back.

Beau looks like he’s about 54.  He also dresses like Waldo from Where’s Waldo.

I didn’t like their new neighborhood or their new homes.  Too on top of each other.  No curb appeal either.  I’d rather drive far and purchase a house that didn’t need $100,000 of construction on the outside.  Or just move to nicer apartments, like Scheana.  The inside of Katie’s house was really nice though.  I love a high ceiling and open floor plans.

Sobriety looks good on Lala.  Confrontational with Carter much though?  is someone trying to have a moment?  Just support Kristen until you can’t support her anymore.  If someone wants to have a cool, calm, pre-arranged talk with Carter as a friend to Kristen, that would be a horse of a completely different color from this.  

I don’t see Stassi as the lead on this show anymore.  It’s like she thinks every word that comes out of her mouth is made of gold, when she’s not especially clever or smart.  I’m just not that interested in her.  She’s as self-satisfied as Ariana, but at least Ariana isn’t loud.

Peter looks different.  

I still really can’t stand the energy coming off either of the Toms, especially Schwartz.  He tries too hard to be lovable, and it winds up having the opposite effect on me.  Brett and Max are weird looking, but they make a better impression on me than the Toms.  The Toms’ kitsch is awful.  Onesies aren’t funny or good in any way on 30+ year old men IMO.  One thing I like about Jax is that he hasn’t seemed quite as into the cutesy bullshit these past few years.  I don’t think Brittney would find it charming.  

Everyone seems very desperate to be relevant and 10 years younger.  They really need to up their fashion game.  I will say that Stassi and Lala each wore a pretty top at one point in the episode and that’s it.  Katie looked like hell in her talking head.  

It was really poor form for Katie to yell at Kristen when she was a guest in her home.  

I am Team New People by default.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Peter looks awful, what happened to him? I hope he isn't sick or on the "roids"

I think he’s gained quite a bit of weight, and I don’t mean muscle weight.  
Damn, Beau is looking old.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Aw, Raquel. Bless her little heart, she still has to think really really hard before she can string three words together in a sentence and that's only if none of them - aside from pageant or Raquel - are more than five letters long. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 6

I don't know....I don't know if I can get invested in all these new people. I don't know if I can enjoy the old people as much when they're not working at SUR and living in shitty apartments, where you can't run the AC and use the microwave at the same time. 

It's just not the same. 

I did like hearing that Scheana's a bad kisser. That gave me inexplicable joy. But keep buying those Apple watches to try and make stupid boys like you. 

Jax is being a total Groomzilla. I don't think he's into getting married. I think he's into the wedding and the attention it's bringing. So, of course, he's gonna flip if Sandoval isn't kissing his ass during the entire engagement. How many times do y'all think he'll take away the Best Man status and give it back?

I've had friends like Kristen and I totally get the frustration the other women are having. It's one thing to not be upfront about your relationship status. But when you're constantly coming to your friends, complaining about the situation, but then literally doing nothing about it - I can't. Stop. It's exhausting. 

Not enough Stassi for me. I LOVED her taxidermied-selfie idea. 

Did Ariana get more filters? She's starting to look like Kirsten Dunst.

Sandoval looked kind of hip in his romper. But Schwartz looked like a homeless toddler in his mumu. 

Edited by ghoulina
Mistake
  • LOL 2
  • Love 17

I don't like the new people at all.

I think its because they are randoms cast on this show and now they all have these messy pre- filming hookups.  I'd rather get to know them a little as a viewer before knowing how icky they are.  What is the point of having all this (manufactured?) drama when we don't know anything about these people.  I don't care who has hooked up with who.  I can't even recall their names yet.  Let things develop during filming with newbies even if their identities need to be kept top secret from Scheana and Peter.

I'm also not picking a side on the Kristen vs everyone at this point.  I'm kind of feeling like there is a level of Kristen being no fun to be around and being depressed at being left behind and Katie/Stassi/Lala moving on but wanting to assign the blame to Kristen that they are dropping her.  While I can understand how the parting of ways might happen under the circumstances, there is an element of not being comfortable enough about the "truth" of the line Katie/Stassi/Lala are peddling that I can get on board with a bunch of women with a track record of being mean girls (and worse) kicking at Kristen while she is down.  And even if it is true, I can see how the conflict and idea of being left behind could lead Kristen to cling to Carter.

• Love 19

What a yawn.

The only entertaining part was when Stassi compared the three houses.

The new three are boring and I can't keep those two guys straight.

Kristen will be with Carter forever because he's never going to figure out how to self support himself and she can't be alone.  It's such a sad relationship.

• Love 12

What a snoozefest.  I was thinking it might be all right but nope!   I did happen to catch Lala's fakeass conversation with Carter and I couldn't help but think.... Lala: WHY are you still on my teevee??? Ugh. I just can't with that girl.

And seriously, somebody needs to tell Katy those lowcut bosom baring tops and dresses do her no favors!  She just looks awful.  And yelling at Kristin while in her own kitchen was NOT the greatest way to talk to her supposed bestie.  Just sayin'.

• Love 14
12 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

The new three are boring and I can't keep those two guys straight.

I don't know either of their names.  For the time being I'm referring to one of them as hasn't hooked up with Scheana since the last time he hooked up with Scheana.  What kind of explanation of the status of your hooking up with Scheana to not-Ariana blonde is that?

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

No to all the new ppl. They are too try hard and not who I watch this show for.

Max sucks no thanks.

Still liking Beau and Stassi. Feel bad about Stassi’s grandma.

Kristen is annoying with her whole breakup. Either break up fully or shut up about it. The whole sobbing while basically still with the guy is annoying.

No thanks to Dayna. No thanks to Peter he’s such a weird creep. Max and Dayna is something I don’t care about at all. Wish they weren’t a part of the show ugh. Same with Brett.

Scheana is still the same lol. Obsessed with guys who don’t give a fuck about her really. I thought Max was gay at first.

Jax is being a mega douche to Sandoval. Ppl don’t have to obsess about someone’s wedding 24/7. Total narcissist.

Carter is a mega manipulator.

• Love 17
31 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I've had friend like Kristen and I totally get the frustration the other women are having. It's one thing to not be upfront about your relationship status. But when you're constantly coming to your friends, complaining about the situation, but then literally doing nothing about it - I can't. Stop. It's exhausting. 

While I agree with this.  I also tend to believe that Stassi and Katie have only recently changed the friendship rules on Kristen.  I think this was more of a two way street up until they were on the verge of more permanent relationships.

Not that they have to stay toxic in friendship dynamics forever and can't be exhausted by it.  I'm just finding it irritating that they are trying to sell the rift as not being ok with "being lied to".  I haven't really seen anything so far that tells me that Kristen isn't admitting to some degree that she's having a hard time making a clean break.  I'm feeling like they see something wrong with the true reasons they don't want to hang out with her anymore and are spinning something that they feel is less objectionable. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don’t see Stassi as the lead on this show anymore.  It’s like she thinks every word that comes out of her mouth is made of gold, when she’s not especially clever or smart.  I’m just not that interested in her.  She’s as self-satisfied as Ariana, but at least Ariana isn’t loud.

This. I never thought Stassi was that clever or smart. She seems to think she is though. Beau still annoys me.

I was bored during the episode. I do not know if I will make it through the entire season. I think, for me, this show has run its course. It is the same shit, different season. It is a lot like how I feel about original recipe Southern Charm (I love Southern Charm New Orleans). I just do not really like any of the cast anymore. 

I do not have any feelings on the new people, but I was a bit more interested in them than the same old drama from the veteran cast members.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, Raquel. Bless her little heart, she still has to think really really hard before she can string three words together in a sentence and that's only if none of them - aside from pageant or Raquel - are more than five letters long. 

She really is dumb, isn't she?  The only things that kept her from being the most embarrassing person on the show were Scheana and Peter.

All I really want is to see in Kristen's new house - it's so cute from the outside!  I felt cheated when she hadn't moved yet.

Also - I can believe that Sandoval wants to make his living room a break dancing studio.  I can never believe that Jax mows his own lawn 😄 

• LOL 6
  • Love 12

I’ve watched the show from the start. But I’m 10 minutes in and I need to pause it because it seems sooo fake and cringey to me. I’m not saying it was all real before, but this definitely feels like an act and like everyone is really aware of the cameras...I may have to reassess my love for this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

Ugh. It’s the end of an era.  I just don’t think they will be able to spin a new cast into a situation that already became fake once the original cast actually stopped working at SUR.  

Then having to watch them all move into homes that have to be majorly expensive if under a half hour from Beverly Hills....I just can’t.  I am out here for business and did a drive by SUR Tonight because I used to slither in there by myself but seeing the teeny boppers out front made me even more depressed.  If it’s going to turn into what the Real World was ( I know I’m dating myself here) with a revolving door of casts hooking up I have to hang it up. I still may pop in SUR for some candles though.  Lisa Vanderpump does have beautiful taste in restaurant decor and it smells amazing in there. 
Maybe the old crew can open a daycare once they have some kids  and spin a show around that.  
Ariana got lip injections.  That’s all I’ve got.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 1/5/2020 at 10:40 AM, TakeAPinotGrigio said:

The Vanderpump return is like water a pumptini to a desperate wanderer in the desert.

In that it initially seems refreshing, but is actually dangerous because alcohol is a dehydrant? Because, yeah. That's absolutely this show.

14 hours ago, LaLaLaLa said:

Dayna??? Seriously? Who couldn't predict that her appearance in the Vegas (?) episode would lead to her being a new "cousin Oliver" as someone else called her (bravo...good call) this season. It was blatantly obvious, Bravo. Awful character.

I think it was while the girls were in Solvang and the guys stayed behind and hung out in a hotel with some girls Peter "met."

And who are the others? I need a scorecard to keep track. Probably won't watch this season.

14 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I don't like the new people at all.

I think its because they are randoms cast on this show and now they all have these messy pre- filming hookups.  I'd rather get to know them a little as a viewer before knowing how icky they are.  What is the point of having all this (manufactured?) drama when we don't know anything about these people.  I don't care who has hooked up with who.  I can't even recall their names yet.  Let things develop during filming with newbies even if their identities need to be kept top secret from Scheana and Peter.

I don't mind the pre-season hookups. From the beginning, this show had a ton of ridiculous relationship backstory. We knew:

• Jax and Stassi had a contentious relationship where Jax cheated on her all the time and she'd threaten to murder him; it wasn't until season 4 that we'd find out that Stassi was cheating Jax with Frank;
  • Sandoval and Kristen cheated on each other endlessly; we'd find out about his pre-filming hookup with Ariana in season 2;
  • Schwartz and Katie were unhappy; he'd cheat on her and she'd get blackout drunk rage like a lunatic; and
  • Stassi and Katie both used to date Peter.

So it's not like we were presented with a ton more info than we got in season 1. All we got was that Max slept with Scheana, but she's too clingy. Max also slept with Dayna and he's a bit of a player. Scheana made out with Brett and he thinks she's a bad kisser.

I mostly don't mind the newbies, but I wish the reveal that Dayna and Max had slept together had been the stinger at the end of the episode. We backload some of the Max and Dayna drama to later in the season. This would make most of the purpose of Max and Brett in this episode to highlight how clingy and boy crazy Scheana is. This first episode wouldn't have included much from Dayna until she hears that Max and Scheana are going to Palm Springs; then cut to her revealing in a talking head that they've slept together recently.

13 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I'm just finding it irritating that they are trying to sell the rift as not being ok with "being lied to".  I haven't really seen anything so far that tells me that Kristen isn't admitting to some degree that she's having a hard time making a clean break.  I'm feeling like they see something wrong with the true reasons they don't want to hang out with her anymore and are spinning something that they feel is less objectionable. 

There is no lie. Unlike Stassi who lied that she was already sleeping with Frank before filming started. She lied about how long they dated. She lied about Patrick cheating on her and was less than candid about how abusive he was. It's not like Carter or Kristen is any great shakes, but Kristen is pretty candid about her difficulties fully separating. Kristen has been pretty supportive when her friends were in truly shitty toxic relationships.

The cojones of Lala sitting there pontificating to Carter about not just being a kept partner. Girl, your BJs aren't that good. And at no time has Kristen pulled the type of shit Randall has with Lala like cutting Lala off when she didn't agree with him.

Jax isn't so much a groomzilla as he is a manipulative narcissist who is using his wedding as a way to reward, punish, and manipulate his friends' loyalty and compliance to his wishes. One of the things he bitched about on social media was that Sandoval and Ariana had the temerity to show their new house to Billie Lee and Jesse Montana before he saw it. Jesse is a POC and Jesse and Billie are both queer individuals. And now he's decided that he needs to be invited over. Ok your majesty.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 23

Normally I’m pretty anti-new cast members. (In fact, I still haven’t accepted LaLa and DJ Jazzy James.) However, the cheating scandals/investigations is the bread and butter of this show. It’s nice to see the gang growing up and settling down, but I also want the cheating drama that I’ve come to expect from this show. If Scheana is going to be delusional thinking that she’s dating BOTH of these dudes while they just don’t know how to extradite themselves from her clutches—and then Dayna is going to lose her mind because she thinks she’s dating Max because, I don’t know, maybe he’s a clumsy fellow and keeps on tripping and his penis accidentally falls inside her(??) this will be fantastic. Then we also have Peter pining away over Dayna and she’s all, I was peeing, because admitting to peeing in front of Peter is less embarrassing than letting people think you actually KISSED him! And I got life from watching Mrs Bubba with her wide eyes and stifled giggles spying on Brett and Max talking about what a boy crazy stalker Scheana is and how they can’t escape her bad kisses. This is the petty shit I LOVE on this show!!! In fact, those were my big takeaways from the episode. The rest of them? Yawn.

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7

I'm late to the party but only had a chance to watch this shit show this morning and I have a few comments to add:

Max/Brett - they could be the same person to me b/c they look too much alike.

Stassi - looks like she might have put on a few pounds but it looks good on her.  I'm not a huge fan b/c I think she thinks she is smarter and better than most everyone else.

Jax - FI Tom said it perfectly "always trying to one up".  Yep.  I had a friend like that back in middle/high school.  It's exhausting and frustrating and she's no longer a friend.

Scheana - gurrrlll....slow your roll.  She is NOT an unattractive girl, but damn if she doesn't have terrible "dating" skills.  She's awful.  So desperate and it is so obvious to anyone.

Katie - ugh.  As others have said, she looks hideous in her talking heads.  

Kristen - I understand the frustration of having a friend that won't "shit or get off the pot" but I do remember from past seasons what mean girls Stassi/Katie can be and how they think their shit don't stink.  Bravo to whoever posted and called out Stassi's lying about various things in her life.  

I enjoyed the little "pop ups" with extra info at the bottom of the screen but it was hard to read those and pay attention to what was happening with the show.  

I was disappointed to see that there are new cast members to keep up with but maybe with time I'll get used to them.

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 10:27 AM, OnceSane said:

In the season eight premiere, Jax, Brittany, Schwartz, Katie, Sandoval and Ariana all move into their very first “grown-up” houses, while Stassi struggles to rebuild her broken friendship with Kristen. Newly sober Lala confides in Lisa Vanderpump about her desire to make amends with an old friend, and TomTom general manager Max breaks the rules by dating the new hostess, Dayna—much to his ex-girlfriend Scheana’s dismay. Finally, Jax retaliates when Tom Sandoval skips one of his wedding events.

I missed most of the previous season, so I'm a bit behind on what the regular cast has been up to, but I see they added some news ones. Strangely enough, I don't recall a lot of what happened that was noteworthy, but what sticks out in my memory is:

• Max (not successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbuck's son?) hooked up with Schemer but she was so desperate and clingy (and a poor kisser) that he broke off all contact. HA!
  • None of the original main cast members work at Sur (but I guess the Toms are at the new place).
  • Brett broke his rule about dating coworkers with Dayna, who is transferring to SUR.
  • LaLa has gone sober and lives in Utah. She still is obnoxious. Why is she here?
  • Peter (the Pirate)'s memories of being with Dayna do not match hers. Awkward!
  • Kristen is having trouble breaking up with Carter. For some reason, the Coven think she's lieing to them about it?
  • Ugh, Jax and Brittany are engaged and getting married?
  • Wow, Jax is really milking this wedding for all it's worth!
  • Watching Katie eavesdrop on Max and Brett was both funny and pathetic. Katie tattling to Schemer was just pathetic.

There's nothing better to watch on Tuesday nights. I might be sticking around for awhile.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I missed most of the previous season, so I'm a bit behind on what the regular cast has been up to, but I see they added some news ones. Strangely enough, I don't recall a lot of what happened that was noteworthy, but what sticks out in my memory is:

• Max (not successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbuck's son?) hooked up with Schemer but she was so desperate and clingy (and a poor kisser) that he broke off all contact. HA!
  • None of the original main cast members work at Sur (but I guess the Toms are at the new place).
  • Brett broke his rule about dating coworkers with Dayna, who is transferring to SUR.
  • LaLa has gone sober and lives in Utah. She still is obnoxious. Why is she here?
  • Peter (the Pirate)'s memories of being with Dayna do not match hers. Awkward!
  • Kristen is having trouble breaking up with Carter. For some reason, the Coven think she's lieing to them about it?
  • Ugh, Jax and Brittany are engaged and getting married?
  • Wow, Jax is really milking this wedding for all it's worth!
  • Watching Katie eavesdrop on Max and Brett was both funny and pathetic. Katie tattling to Schemer was just pathetic.

There's nothing better to watch on Tuesday nights. I might be sticking around for awhile.

I think you transposed Brett and Max.  Aren't Scheana and Jax still at Sur?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Funny but when I describe the work I do keeping my household running, “killer BJ’s” isn’t on the list.  

As far as "killer BJ's" go, the worst BJ I ever had...was wonderful! 

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

I’m shocked no one has mentioned what LaLa claims she brings to the table 😄 when she was talking to Carter, my first thought was... pot meet kettle. The same reason/s Carter latched on to Kristen is the same reason/s LaLa latched on to what’s his name. 

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Funny but when I describe the work I do keeping my household running, “killer BJ’s” isn’t on the list.  

Ok!

I guess I should’ve refreshed first before I commented 😄 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Welcome back, VPR! Truth is, I need (“need”) this season to be good—it’s my last Bravo show aside from RHONY and I’ve been looking forward to this season. 

But from the looks of how this season is going, I think the show has one more season—Stassi’s Self-Important Wedding Season—in it before it goes away. All the house stuff feels like a denouement. Or turn it into the Tom Tom show. The Tom Tom Rom Com. But keep Scheana out of it. Like, literally fence her into Marina del Ray so she meets a boring dude at the yacht club oyster bar who wants to lock it down. Preferably one who has a job, and who enjoys turning his home into a shrine to Scheana.

Not that I thought this episode was terrible. I may regret saying this, but Brett seems entertaining and he didn’t really bother me; he has a willingness to be semi honest that I find a little refreshing. Max didn’t bother me at first, but the stuff with Dayna seems overly premeditated. Speaking of Dayna... she bugs. I don’t see anything particularly interesting about her storyline, and I don’t know or care enough about her to be invested in her “relationship” with Max. She feels more like a character from Summer House—which I loathe—than a VPR native. In fact, bringing someone in from Summer House would have been more natural, given that the casts are friends. 

As for the old cast: Jax, you are not “working” at SUR to pay the bills. Toms, eh. Stassi, your book may be a best seller, but it’s kinda boring (“boring AF,” as you guys may have said two seasons ago).  Katie, you were most entertaining when you were in the kitchen, listening in and smirking. More of that, and less tattling and yelling, please. Lala, why is it that though, you claim to be maturing, you come off as that girl who’s like, “I’m 21 and a half, and since I’m six months older than you...” as if a slight step forward in your situation has made you the sage den mother? After all, you’re not marrying Plato, you’re marrying the guy with The Typo Heard Round the World.  

Last but not least, Kristen. I usually find her annoying, but I think I’ll be spending  this season feeling sorry for her. I HATE when people say things like “I’m changing, but so-and-so isn’t, so I need to move on.” It’s so prideful and arrogant—people who truly grow and change are usually humbled by the experience and don’t feel the need to lord it over people. They also realize how hard it is to get unstuck from unhealthy patterns. I get that Kristen is probably an annoying friend, and like others above, I’m not saying that they need to be best friends forever. Lives change, as do friendship dynamics. However: Stassi has grown, but not THAT much. She’s fortunate to have a man she loves and wants to be with, and she’s VERY fortunate that people enjoy listening to her yammer on about stuff (thanks to her fame from this show). I feel like in her case, “grown” is code for “I have a man and a NYT bestseller, and I don’t need Kristen any more.” On the other hand, I find an out-and-out rift between Katie and Kristen more believable. Katie is contentious about... basically everything. She’s probably just echoing Stassi in her criticisms, and it probably would be more honest if she just said “I’m tired of Kristen.” Katie herself is stuck in wash-rinse-repeat patterns, which I’d love to see her really break. Call me Lucy and pay me five cents, but I honestly think that she and Schwartz could be truly happy together if they were able to address whatever is going on with themselves as individuals.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

The cojones of Lala sitting there pontificating to Carter about not just being a kept partner. Girl, your BJs aren't that good. And at no time has Kristen pulled the type of shit Randall has with Lala like cutting Lala off when she didn't agree with him.

When Lala was in her TH talking about giving amazing BJs, I kept think maybe Carter is excellent at oral as well and that is why Kristen keeps him around. 

2 hours ago, metalchik said:

Jax - FI Tom said it perfectly "always trying to one up". 

Jax reminds me of that Kristen Wiig character on SNL Penelope who would always try and one up everyone.

7 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Last but not least, Kristen. I usually find her annoying, but I think I’ll be spending  this season feeling sorry for her. I HATE when people say things like “I’m changing, but so-and-so isn’t, so I need to move on.” It’s so prideful and arrogant—people who truly grow and change are usually humbled by the experience and don’t feel the need to lord it over people. They also realize how hard it is to get unstuck from unhealthy patterns. I get that Kristen is probably an annoying friend, and like others above, I’m not saying that they need to be best friends forever. Lives change, as do friendship dynamics. However: Stassi has grown, but not THAT much. She’s fortunate to have a man she loves and wants to be with, and she’s VERY fortunate that people enjoy listening to her yammer on about stuff (thanks to her fame from this show). I feel like in her case, “grown” is code for “I have a man and a NYT bestseller, and I don’t need Kristen any more.” On the other hand, I find an out-and-out rift between Katie and Kristen more believable. Katie is contentious about... basically everything. She’s probably just echoing Stassi in her criticisms, and it probably would be more honest if she just said “I’m tired of Kristen.” Katie herself is stuck in wash-rinse-repeat patterns, which I’d love to see her really break. Call me Lucy and pay me five cents, but I honestly think that she and Schwartz could be truly happy together if they were able to address whatever is going on with themselves as individuals.

I agree with you. I think I will feel more sorry for Kristen as well. I may just root for Sandoval because he is going up against Jax. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

On a scale of 1 to Robert Downey Jr circa 1998, how high on cocaine was Jax when he was talking with Sandoval near the pool?

He looked like he had a key to John Belushi's house.

• LOL 20
2 hours ago, metalchik said:

I enjoyed the little "pop ups" with extra info at the bottom of the screen but it was hard to read those and pay attention to what was happening with the show.  

I like them too.  That's why I usually watch the episode through once and then hit the "Vanderpumped" edition to get the insider info.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, FancyNancy said:

LaLa latched on to what’s his name. 

Fat ugly loser producer Randall.  Who probably wouldn't know a "killer BJ" from being hooked up to a Dyson attachment.  Lala is in it for the bucks.  Can't see any of the class-act Hollywood Wives inviting her for shopping trips (and I'm old enough to remember the time we HAD class-act Hollywood Wives).  

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Schaena's hair looked strange like she used a lot of that spray on fake hair stuff.  The hairline looked like a helmet.  New chick definitely performed for Pirate Peter and not just going potty.  The thirst is real in that one.  Unfortunately there is a lot of focus is on the royal wedding of Jax and Brittney.  Yawn.  Still like the Toms.  Katie is still a desperate girl looking for a story line.  Kristen is still 100 miles of bad road.  Lala can stay in Utah or wherever her wannabee ass lives.  James and dingbat Raquel may be interesting.  Stassi and what's his name should be interesting as well.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I should think that since Kristen is moving into a new house, when she leaves the apartment to take possession, she needs to tell Carter that "it's been real" and advise him it's time to fend for himself.  

If she does anything else, I have no sympathy for her.  

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Marley said:

No to all the new ppl. They are too try hard and not who I watch this show for.

Max sucks no thanks.

Still liking Beau and Stassi. Feel bad about Stassi’s grandma.

Kristen is annoying with her whole breakup. Either break up fully or shut up about it. The whole sobbing while basically still with the guy is annoying.

No thanks to Dayna. No thanks to Peter he’s such a weird creep. Max and Dayna is something I don’t care about at all. Wish they weren’t a part of the show ugh. Same with Brett.

Scheana is still the same lol. Obsessed with guys who don’t give a fuck about her really. I thought Max was gay at first.

Jax is being a mega douche to Sandoval. Ppl don’t have to obsess about someone’s wedding 24/7. Total narcissist.

Carter is a mega manipulator.

Same here!!  

• Love 1