Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E01: There Goes the Neighborhood

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Escapereality said:

Ariana got lip injections.  That’s all I’ve got.

And Stassi did something with her lips too.  They looked more heart-shaped or something.

I saw a few seconds of Brittany on wwhl and OOF she looks terrible, she is really puffy.  Did she get face injections?  I don't think fat women should do that, her face is already very full.

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

In that it initially seems refreshing, but is actually dangerous because alcohol is a dehydrant? Because, yeah. That's absolutely this show.

Jax isn't so much a groomzilla as he is a manipulative narcissist who is using his wedding as a way to reward, punish, and manipulate his friends' loyalty and compliance to his wishes. One of the things he bitched about on social media was that Sandoval and Ariana had the temerity to show their new house to Billie Lee and Jesse Montana before he did. Jesse is a POC and Jesse and Billie are both queer individuals. And now he's decided that he needs to be invited over. Ok your majesty.

That is so funny that you pointed that out, it was all I could think of when I read it!  It doesn't quench your thirst!

Spot on about Jax.  How do his "friends" not see this??  Sandoval can see it.

And I don't understand why Jax keeps going on about getting a better, bigger house - they paid 1.9 million and Tom and Ariana paid 2 million.  Is Jax house bigger?  I couldn't find the info.  But still how do you one-up when you get basically the same house??

And finally - I hate Stassi.  She sucks and Beau looks old.

And another thing - fuck Stassi AND Katie for dumping Kristen as a friend because she isn't growing??  WTF they are assholes.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 14
12 hours ago, breezy424 said:

The only entertaining part was when Stassi compared the three houses.

She just bought a house, too. Can't wait to see what neighborhood she chose and how it differs from the other 3. I'm still not crazy about Beau. He sure fell in to a pot of gold hooking up with Stassi. Now he's on the opening credits. He's looking old because he's 40, still drinks too much and stays out till 5am. It's catching up, bruh. 

I think this show is going to be in trouble. The newbies are boring AF. The girl is trying to be Stassi#2. The guys look alike, can hardly tell them apart. I think the originals Tom & Tom, and even Jax are better looking despite their age. But really if the season is going to be about Kristin not letting go of Carter and Jax being a groomzilla then it's going to be an epic, stale fail. 

Oh, and wasn't it priceless for Lala to call Kristin a "sugar mama". Fuck off, Lala. She admitted once again last night she pays her way with Rand by giving BJ's. Pot, meet Kettle, bitch. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Not that I thought this episode was terrible. I may regret saying this, but Brett seems entertaining and he didn’t really bother me; he has a willingness to be semi honest that I find a little refreshing. Max didn’t bother me at first, but the stuff with Dayna seems overly premeditated. Speaking of Dayna... she bugs. I don’t see anything particularly interesting about her storyline, and I don’t know or care enough about her to be invested in her “relationship” with Max. She feels more like a character from Summer House—which I loathe—than a VPR native. In fact, bringing someone in from Summer House would have been more natural, given that the casts are friends. 

Basically - she slutted it up with Peter and the guys last season to be cast, and then slept with Max right before filming to give herself a storyline.  

• Love 9
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

How quickly Stassi forgets that when she was begging to get back on the show and was dead broke with no job, Kristin was the one that took her in, let her live with her with no money until she could get her shit together. I hate Stassi for that. 

Stassi talking to Lisa: 

My grandmother just died. I'm so sad, we were so close. Now, let's talk about me! 

YES omg Kristin was kind enough to be her friend when she had no one.  Stassi is cruel and Katie is her lapdog, going along with whatever she says.

Btw I don't care at ALL about her dead grandma, or the eulogy she is writing, or how she is going to the funeral...

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Btw I don't care at ALL about her dead grandma, or the eulogy she is writing, or how she is going to the funeral...

But do you care about the vigil she is writing?  Beau seemed kind of concerned about that as he drove down the LA freeway in a Hanes t-shirt with one hand on the wheel (even the way he drives annoys me)

• LOL 23
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

LVP’s proud of Stassi’s book but she doesn’t know it’s title? 🤷🏻‍♂️

She purposely doesn’t know the title - typical narcssist move.

• LOL 4
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The only time I’ve seen waitresses with their hair blown out and down like Raquel’s was at Hooters.  

I was thinking as I watched that I would never want to eat at Sur.  Imagine how much hair is in the food  - 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Fat ugly loser producer Randall.  Who probably wouldn't know a "killer BJ" from being hooked up to a Dyson attachment.  Lala is in it for the bucks.  Can't see any of the class-act Hollywood Wives inviting her for shopping trips (and I'm old enough to remember the time we HAD class-act Hollywood Wives).  

Lala might as well call herself a sex worker - how awful for his kids to hear her talk like that.

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 12
30 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

YES omg Kristin was kind enough to be her friend when she had no one.  Stassi is cruel and Katie is her lapdog, going along with whatever she says.

What? 🤣

At least her grandma was real and I am sure has been on the show before. 

RIP, Grandma Stassi.

I don’t care about Adriana’s pretend baby.  

Why is she so bothered if people ask her?

If her boyfriend wants kids.....then she needs to dump him.  

As a married woman who does not want kid I don’t care when people ask me.

I take it as a compliment.

Honestly, there is no explosive reason why I don’t want to have a kid.

‘I just don’t want to put in the work!’ 🤷🏼‍♀️

She needs to shut her pie hole about not liking babies or her boyfriend talking about being scare to give birth. She is too old to be so darn disrespectful to mothers, babies and the childbirth process.

Adriana’s friends are all getting married, buying houses and having babies. 

It is a hot topic.  Get another set of friends!  

• Love 5

Not here for Lala as permanently deferred to HBIC. Or for a bs reason Kristen gang up. (Can someone please explain to me exactly who the fuck Katie thinks she is).

And as much as I love Lisa for her real would efforts, I'm not looking forward to a season of her motherly concern for a bunch of adults who are well into their 30s. Please steer your efforts towards saving dogs, not saving a bunch of spoiled, entitled adult brats.

Edited by Jel
  • Love 16

I still really can’t stand the energy coming off either of the Toms, especially Schwartz.  He tries too hard to be lovable, and it winds up having the opposite effect on me.  Brett and Max are weird looking, but they make a better impression on me than the Toms.  The Toms’ kitsch is awful.  Onesies aren’t funny or good in any way on 30+ year old men IMO. 

Totally agree except for I loathe Sandoval more than Schwartzie.  Sandoval is the most self- important person I think I've ever seen.  He is so impressed with himself.  I can't even imagine the level his self-importance reaches when he's in "his" bar. Ugh.  On top of it, dude has absolutely no sense of humor.  

Others have mentioned it too but the most shocking thing of this episode for me was Peter's appearance.  I couldn't figure out if it was steroids, he's gotten fat or he's transitioning?  His boobs were as big as Britt's.  

Where do we know Max from?  All I keep thinking was that he may have been on Lindsay Lohan's reality show but I don't want to take the time to look it up.  

Scheana and Lala's faces are borderline horrifying.  How about their commercial?  Scheana....please never attempt to dance again.  Or sing for that matter.

Lisa blowing smoke up Lala's ass was embarrassing.  She's a low rent ho who's secured a temporary benefactor, Lisa.  Call it for what it is. 

• Love 17

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Sandoval. I think deep down he really does want to get married and he really does want kids. I also think he really loves Ariana. I was in that position once. Right now he's settling thinking someday things will change and if he buys a big, beautiful house Ariana may soften up and change her mind. He's going to become very resentful if she doesn't. I hope it all works out for them, it didn't for me. 

• Love 17
14 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I've had friends like Kristen and I totally get the frustration the other women are having. It's one thing to not be upfront about your relationship status. But when you're constantly coming to your friends, complaining about the situation, but then literally doing nothing about it - I can't. Stop. It's exhausting. 

3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

She’s fortunate to have a man she loves and wants to be with, and she’s VERY fortunate that people enjoy listening to her yammer on about stuff (thanks to her fame from this show). I feel like in her case, “grown” is code for “I have a man and a NYT bestseller, and I don’t need Kristen any more.” On the other hand, I find an out-and-out rift between Katie and Kristen more believable. Katie is contentious about... basically everything. She’s probably just echoing Stassi in her criticisms, and it probably would be more honest if she just said “I’m tired of Kristen.” Katie herself is stuck in wash-rinse-repeat patterns, which I’d love to see her really break. Call me Lucy and pay me five cents, but I honestly think that she and Schwartz could be truly happy together if they were able to address whatever is going on with themselves as individuals.

I agree with both of these sentiments regarding Kristen.  Sometimes you have to break up with a friend if you have just grown in different directions and can no longer stand each other.  It’s awkward, especially if you travel in the same social circles, because you either have to ghost them or sit them down and tell them why you can no longer stand them, (which often tends to be very personal and specific, because if you’re not specific, they don’t get it and they keep asking why and keep thinking you’re friends).  I’ve done this twice in my life.  One ex-friend was histrionic, as in screaming and crying about everything, and one was a self-pitying victim to the core, who wanted me to be the same way.  I realized they were either going to take me down or I was going to have to move past them.  In neither instance was it a snap decision.

What’s going on with Kristen...doesn’t feel like that.  It feels exactly like some bitches who think they are moving on up and in the process they want to leave their friend behind to make themselves feel superior while simultaneously wanting to keep her around to be their whipping boy so they won’t have to look at their own lives.  No one is being sensitive to Kristen.  They’re ganging up.  Has there been a point in time when both parties were sober and calm and spoke to Kristen one-on-one about the damage they feel that her relationship with Carter is doing to their friendship?  Stop yelling at her.  Stop talking behind her back and just give it to her straight.  I feel like Scheana and possibly Brittney are the only people who might be capable of that.  Stassi, Katie and Lala will chew you up and spit you out, whereas Ariana is not direct enough.  Remember last season when Lala rolled up on Billie’s brunch and flipped out and Ariana was just like, “hey, maybe that wasn’t like the best idea you’ve ever had”?

No James!  I really didn’t miss him.  

I never thought I’d say this, but I actually like the idea of TomTom.  Constantly filming at Sur was getting kind of claustrophobic.  

I finally realized last night how smart Lisa is—the show has her name on it, so no matter what direction it takes, she will always be a part of it.  This makes me queasy.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm feeling a bit sorry for Sandoval. I think deep down he really does want to get married and he really does want kids. I also think he really loves Ariana. I was in that position once. Right now he's settling thinking someday things will change and if he buys a big, beautiful house Ariana may soften up and change her mind. He's going to become very resentful if she doesn't. I hope it all works out for them, it didn't for me. 

I think he's been fully open and honest that he wants to be married and have kids. 

I think the issue with Kristen is that she's always looking for a shoulder to cry on and then she does nothing about the issue. THAT'S what gets annoying to your friends. Friend can only listen to you whine and cry so much about a problem that you can easily eliminate. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

And yelling at Kristin while in her own kitchen was NOT the greatest way to talk to her supposed bestie.  Just sayin'.

It was pretty funny that Katie insisted, "No one is coming at you. No one is getting in your face." - as she yelled in Kristin's ear.

6 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I think Jax’s problem is that he’s the one who was always looked at as unsuccessful in all aspects compared to the others, so he’ll probably be on this one upping for a while. 

Yup. The Toms "own" a club. And he's still bartending. 

4 hours ago, mytmo said:

New chick definitely performed for Pirate Peter and not just going potty. 

Right? Who just goes pee in a room with some dude they don't know? 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think the issue with Kristen is that she's always looking for a shoulder to cry on and then she does nothing about the issue. THAT'S what gets annoying to your friends. Friend can only listen to you whine and cry so much about a problem that you can easily eliminate.

Right. I may be naive, but I don't think Katie and Stassi actually want to dump  Kristen as a friend. They just can't ride on the roller coaster any more. 

We saw it last season. Kristin talks massive shit about how Carter treats her, so the girls aren't very nice to Carter, then he gets mad, and Kristin is all, "What? My boyfriend is amazing! Why are you guys being like this???" 

She's not only not honest with them - she's not honest with Carter, or herself. I think they want to be her friend, but they are creating boundaries because Kristin is fucking with them right now. I can say, I would only be able to tolerate that back-and-forth BS once or twice before having to create some distance. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

I think he's been fully open and honest that he wants to be married and have kids. 

He clearly said last night they are not getting married and not having kids and the house was "their marriage". He has conceded to Ariana's wishes. For now. 

• Love 4

I'm sorry... but are we seriously supposed to listen to fucking KATIE MALONEY disown Kristen for being in a bad relationship? EXCUSE ME???

Have we not spent basically 8 entire years watching the most intense fuckery over and over and over again between Katie and Schwartz? Their relationship is the equivalent of a steaming pile of shit on top of a full dumpster. Schwartz cheats on Katie like it's going out of style - before the wedding, during the engagement, after the wedding, basically just all the time. And Katie - this demonic, impossibly stupid rage-aholic (and regular alcoholic) spends 90% of her time on screen losing her mind on her husband, new "sluts" who come near her, her friends, EVERYONE. These no-sex-having losers who despise each other are really putting on their "HAPPIEST RELATIONSHIP EVER" hat for the first episode as they always do.

Meanwhile, we get to watch Katie act like Miss Sanctimonious and have the absolute gall to criticize ANYONES relationship... bitch wut!??!

And Stassi, you're a racist too-big-for-your-britches bitch. Have you forgotten dating JAX? Frank? PATRICK??? The worlds biggest slimeball?? Who are you to criticize. Oh and btw you're new man is not as cute as you both think he is. He's a manic pixie dream boy with a Peter Pan complex and is desperate for attention. Congratulations.. you're marrying a clown.

• LOL 2
  • Love 21
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

But do you care about the vigil she is writing?  Beau seemed kind of concerned about that as he drove down the LA freeway in a Hanes t-shirt with one hand on the wheel (even the way he drives annoys me)

HAHAHA wtf was he talking about with that vigil nonsense?  Everything he does bugs me too!

3 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I don’t care about Adriana’s pretend baby.  

Why is she so bothered if people ask her?

I don't understand why it bothers her SOOOO much when people ask.  It's a normal question, and honestly people don't really care if another person is having a baby.  No one cares, it is just something to bring up to have something to chat about.

3 hours ago, Kiki620 said:

Where do we know Max from?  All I keep thinking was that he may have been on Lindsay Lohan's reality show but I don't want to take the time to look it up.  

Was he on that??  I knew I recognized him from somewhere!  That smug little face.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
17 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

I also tend to believe that Stassi and Katie have only recently changed the friendship rules on Kristen.  I think this was more of a two way street up until they were on the verge of more permanent relationships.

The problem is, Kristen is definitely in a defective relationship.  No question.  And Stassi and Katie have been shepherding Kristen through it for years now.  That's a long time and a lot of stress when S&K have moved on to more fulfilling relationships and Kristen is still stuck in years ago.  It gets tiring to always be there to support something that one knows really isn't a good thing.

I can see them moving away from Kristen.  I really can.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It was pretty funny that Katie insisted, "No one is coming at you. No one is getting in your face." - as she yelled in Kristin's ear.

Yup. The Toms "own" a club. And he's still bartending. 

Right? Who just goes pee in a room with some dude they don't know? 

And, LVP owns many restaurants and is still arranging  the cheap bulk flowers. 

A restaurateur’s job is....... Everything! 

plus, pay all the bills.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, kelseykixx said:

I'm sorry... but are we seriously supposed to listen to fucking KATIE MALONEY disown Kristen for being in a bad relationship? EXCUSE ME???

Have we not spent basically 8 entire years watching the most intense fuckery over and over and over again between Katie and Schwartz? Their relationship is the equivalent of a steaming pile of shit on top of a full dumpster. Schwartz cheats on Katie like it's going out of style - before the wedding, during the engagement, after the wedding, basically just all the time. And Katie - this demonic, impossibly stupid rage-aholic (and regular alcoholic) spends 90% of her time on screen losing her mind on her husband, new "sluts" who come near her, her friends, EVERYONE. These no-sex-having losers who despise each other are really putting on their "HAPPIEST RELATIONSHIP EVER" hat for the first episode as they always do.

Meanwhile, we get to watch Katie act like Miss Sanctimonious and have the absolute gall to criticize ANYONES relationship... bitch wut!??!

And Stassi, you're a racist too-big-for-your-britches bitch. Have you forgotten dating JAX? Frank? PATRICK??? The worlds biggest slimeball?? Who are you to criticize. Oh and btw you're new man is not as cute as you both think he is. He's a manic pixie dream boy with a Peter Pan complex and is desperate for attention. Congratulations.. you're marrying a clown.

Exactly. How about they give Kristen the same six years of terrible relationship bs that Kristen and the rest of us had to endure.

The nerve of these women. 

• Love 8

Also, i have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Carter sucks BIG time (just like the rest of this group of clowns) but I can't figure out WHAT exactly is everyone's issue with him. Like... what has he done that warrants in his face screaming from Katie and Stassi (last season) and then another pile-on from all the girls again this season. It's like they're all in his business telling him he's absolute shit but i have yet to hear any of them articulate an understandable REASON that they despise him so much and feel the need to lecture him every time he's in the room. It's so bizarre.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

😄Thank you for saying this!  I can't stop laughing!

• LOL 2

Regarding the LaLa and Carter heart-to-heart...hypocrite much?

In the famous words of Ricky Gervais, LaLa "you're in no position to lecture about anything." Your entire lifestyle exists because somebody (Randall) pays it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, kelseykixx said:

Also, watching Lala prance around like she's the wealthy new A-lister of the group is so obnoxious. Her stupid little RHOBH moment going over to Lisa's house as if she's an equal lollll. You're a monkey that Lisa has trained to dance and you're too arrogant to even notice. Pulling Carter aside to talk about "running a household".... wut?

Look Lala - I know you're feeling all puffy and like a celebrity because you're corny ass fiance forces Brad Pitt to take uncomfortable selfies with them but you're quite possibly the most laughable cornball on the planet. She seems to think the entire world is just so speechlessly impressed because she's dating a "wealthy" man. Trust me honey it's not envy inducing on any level, cool - you get to ride a private jet an hour to Solvang and pleasure the overweight schlub who pays for it while he prattles around like a 6-year old on ADD medicine. Also Lala - you're not "hood" or "street" and are most DEFINITELY not black so please stop pretending that owning a Tupac album gives you clout. Plus I've seen videos of you attempting to twerk which... yikes. Guess it's easiest to appropriate black culture by wearing a Compton beanie than it is to actually have rhythm and soul.

He's barely wealthy by Hollywood standards.  $16 million net worth as a producer isn't even MIDDLE tier.  His movies have bombed pretty much.  "The Irishman", even with stars in the cast and promoted by Netflix, didn't even gross $1,000,000 worldwide, according to Box Office Mojo.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

He's barely wealthy by Hollywood standards.  $16 million net worth as a producer isn't even MIDDLE tier.  His movies have bombed pretty much.  "The Irishman", even with stars in the cast and promoted by Netflix, didn't even gross $1,000,000 worldwide, according to Box Office Mojo.  

He’s wealthy but not top tier by Hollywood standards.

It’s hard to judge the numbers for The Irishman because it was released on Netflix before receiving a wide release. The budget was insanely high and the runtime is insanely long so who knows if it would have made back its budget had it been released only theatrically. It made 8 million worldwide with less than a million coming from outside the U.S. but it didn’t receive a wide release and it was, again, released on Netflix before hitting most theaters. I didn’t see it, nor do I have a desire to, but it’s kind of hard to know how well it did. 

I don’t think the issue is that Stassi, Katie, and Lala are distancing themselves from Kristen, but their way of doing it is awful. They seem to have no compassion for her when it’s clear that she’s really struggling and in pain. They also insist that she’s lying to them when it appears she’s not. She and Carter are broken up, their relationship wasn’t working and he was making her miserable, and she also is having a hard time letting him go and is very sad about the idea of not being with him. Relationships are complicated and can be very messy (basically all of the relationships on VPR are). I get needing to distance themselves from her (it can be hard to watch a friend in a dysfunctional relationship and annoying to listen to them go on and on about how awful their relationship/partner is) but their anger towards her doesn’t make much sense, and their total lack of empathy is off putting. And Lala was way out of line confronting Carter like she did, even if she wasn’t being hypocritical. If they had just showed Kristen some compassion but set clear boundaries with her I doubt they would be getting the sort of blow back they’re getting from the audience. 

• Love 13
20 hours ago, princelina said:

She really is dumb, isn't she?  The only things that kept her from being the most embarrassing person on the show were Scheana and Peter.

Also - I can believe that Sandoval wants to make his living room a break dancing studio. 

I'm actually amazed that he didn't put in a soundproof room as a 'recording studio' for his trumpet playing.

Scheana made a huge mistake in divorcing Shay.  Despite his faults, he's the only guy who knew everything and all the shit about her and still loved her.

11 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Lala, why is it that though, you claim to be maturing, you come off as that girl who’s like, “I’m 21 and a half, and since I’m six months older than you...” as if a slight step forward in your situation has made you the sage den mother? After all, you’re not marrying Plato, you’re marrying the guy with The Typo Heard Round the World. 

It's like in Clueless, where Cher asks, "Tai, how old are you?"; "I'll be 16 in May."; "Well, my birthday is in April, and as someone older, can I give you some advice?"

8 hours ago, princelina said:

Basically - she slutted it up with Peter and the guys last season to be cast, and then slept with Max right before filming to give herself a storyline.  

James did the same thing with Kristen so he could be on the show.  And Brittany.  And Raquel.  And so on and so on... Are they so desperate to be on the show that will show them in the least flattering light??  The only people who won't look like shit on VPR are Pandora and Jason because Lisa won't allow that.  Everyone else is fair game to her.  Even her own son.

Katie was chanelling Morticia Addams with that hair.  Lala was trying to look like an 80s gym-bunny-trophie-wife wannabe.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
6 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Right. I may be naive, but I don't think Katie and Stassi actually want to dump  Kristen as a friend. They just can't ride on the roller coaster any more.

It also happened in season 2 with Sandoval.  Katie and Stassi were constantly up her ass about it.

5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He clearly said last night they are not getting married and not having kids and the house was "their marriage". He has conceded to Ariana's wishes. For now. 

Marriage and Kids are non-negotiable topics which, if the couple can't agree on, then you can't really have a relationship.  Neither is wrong for wanting what they want.  But Ariana should never have children she doesn't want because kids don't deserve a mother like that, and Tom should never give up wanting kids because his girlfriend doesn't want them.  Ariana refers to babies as 'gross'.

3 hours ago, kelseykixx said:

Also, i have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Carter sucks BIG time (just like the rest of this group of clowns) but I can't figure out WHAT exactly is everyone's issue with him.

It was like that with Patrick, but the other way around.  Everyone was gushing about how great and wonderful he was, but I could never see it.  I wanted to jump through the screen and punch his smug wanker face.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, kelseykixx said:

Also, i have absolutely zero doubt in my mind that Carter sucks BIG time (just like the rest of this group of clowns) but I can't figure out WHAT exactly is everyone's issue with him. Like... what has he done that warrants in his face screaming from Katie and Stassi (last season) and then another pile-on from all the girls again this season. It's like they're all in his business telling him he's absolute shit but i have yet to hear any of them articulate an understandable REASON that they despise him so much and feel the need to lecture him every time he's in the room. It's so bizarre.

I’m with ya here.  I mean is he a pedo?  A meth head / crack head (pasta)?  Is there some “unspoken” evil about him? Because if not, why the vitriol towards him?  If it’s just because he “free loads” and plays video games, they all need to step back.   And I don’t even like Kristin, but none of them deserve to have a holier than thou attitude about anything!

Peter’s hair reminded me of Kramer and the low flow shower head.  🤣

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

To me it looks like Lala's face is starting to morph into Raquel's - does she really miss Muppet Baby that much???

I said the exact same thing. Something very odd is going on there.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, kelseykixx said:

Belongs in the Couple of the Year's housechilled house: 

big-empty-bed-with-sign-above-that-reads

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Not nearly enough JAMES MF KENNEDY for my tastes. "Raquel's Boyfriend" .. really? WTF.

Scheanar, Lalar, Jax all 100% repulsive, regular service has resumed. Lalar's conversation with Carter might just be the absolute height of hypocrisy. Felt bad for Kristen who is clearly a mess (and having the context of that really nice and thoughtful post she made when they broke up makes all of this such clear fakery).

The new cast sucks but Max especially. He deserves Scheaner and her clingy desperation.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

Good for Lala and her sobriety. But wasn’t she having a glass of wine at Lisa’s house (or was there something else in the glass)? 
Why wasn’t Ken in the group shot? He is always there. 

I was surprised that Ken didn't appear in the episode or the opening credits. Is he retiring from the show ?

20 hours ago, kelseykixx said:

Because Kristen was probably constantly putting negative feelings in their heads about him.  And when your best friend says her boyfriend is a jerk, you think he's a jerk. You want to stand behind your best friend. 

I had a friend that did that to me with her husband. She never said a nice thing to me about him. It was constant whining and complaining - which I get, I'm happy to be her venting board and be there for her. But then I would think her husband was a complete asshole and thought she needed to divorce him.

Until I was actually around both of them... and either he was great at hiding how much of an asshole he was... OR the issue was really her (because she was just plain mean to him) 

16 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

Scheana made a huge mistake in divorcing Shay.  Despite his faults, he's the only guy who knew everything and all the shit about her and still loved her.

ehhhh but he was a drug addict. probably using her money to fund his habit. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, kelseykixx said:

I think it's because of the shit Kristin TELLS them about him. He doesn't work. Just kind of mooches off of her. (And I know Lala does the same with Rand, but Rand has way more money. ) And it doesn't seem like he really helps around the house. And I think she complains about how mean he is - but then she'll get mad if they aren't all friendly with him at events. I think it's unfair.

17 hours ago, SarahPrtr said:

I think Shay was actually a really nice guy, but struggled with addiction. Scheana handled that entire situation so horribly. I'm glad HE got out. But I doubt she'll ever do any better. 

It's funny how she initially lorded her married status over everyone else. But then her hubby needed not to party and be around drink/drugs, so I think she wanted to shake free of him and be single like everyone else. Now we've got a bunch of marriages on the horizon, people buying homes, etc. And she's like, "Crap, now I'll never catch up."

• LOL 3
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

ehhhh but he was a drug addict. probably using her money to fund his habit. 

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I think Shay was actually a really nice guy, but struggled with addiction. Scheana handled that entire situation so horribly. I'm glad HE got out. But I doubt she'll ever do any better. 

I am glad he got out, too. But I do kind of believe that it is unlikely that she will meet another guy who will want to deal with her clinginess, insecurity, vanity. She’s so needy. Those poster-sized photos of her wedding. I’m mostly joking when I write that of course Shay used drugs to tolerate her.

• Love 11

Lala and Scheana's "commercial"....I am so embarrassed for them 🤣. Peter is both buff and fat. Max looks like Gavin Rossdale. Carter looks like a homeless meth addict. There are so many people shoved into the frame for the show title shot, it looks like my first grade class picture on the bleachers!

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Beau reminds me of a trained seal~ put a lil bow tie on him and he’ll sit up pretty and do some tricks! 

I am not entirely sure that Ariana not wanting kids isn’t a long con storyline for the show. 

I feel sorry for Kristen. 

Katie has morphed into a giant mean girl. 

Jax and Brittany have a double digit IQ...... between the both of them. 

• Love 13
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am glad he got out, too. But I do kind of believe that it is unlikely that she will meet another guy who will want to deal with her clinginess, insecurity, vanity. She’s so needy. Those poster-sized photos of her wedding. I’m mostly joking when I write that of course Shay used drugs to tolerate her.

22 hours ago, ghoulina said:

It's funny how she initially lorded her married status over everyone else. But then her hubby needed not to party and be around drink/drugs, so I think she wanted to shake free of him and be single like everyone else. Now we've got a bunch of marriages on the horizon, people buying homes, etc. And she's like, "Crap, now I'll never catch up."

I agree with both of these statements. Scheana has gotten REALLY desperate. I think she left Shay to “trade up” for Rob thinking they’d immediately get married and have their whatever Marie daughter. And now she’s just trying to glom onto anyone.

I also think Scheana is making the mistake of leaching onto these hot young 23-ish-year-olds and thinking they’re going to marry her and make babies on from the get-go. Since she’s obviously desperate for a commitment while saying she just wants to be “best friends”* with these dudes, she should probably go Lala’s route and date some guy ~10 years older rather than 10 years younger.

*While talking to Katie, I think, she called one of the new dudes her “best friend” and after getting a side eye quickly backtracked to say “a friend” but that was the exact same thing she did with that bar-back last year and Rob before him—glomming on to declare him a “best friend” while “joking” about getting married naming their babies, etc. 

• Love 10

Scheana sleeping with multiple men is getting old especially when your options are pretty much your coworkers. Dudes talk just as much as women. She is becoming the female Jax. Maybe if she watched a kissing tutorial one would want to stick around. Are LA guys really that hard to commit? Is that rumor true? 

Edited by GonnahearmeRoar
  • Love 3