Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E05: Cut From a Different Cloth

• Start Topic

The feud between Jackie and Dolores reaches a fever pitch and Teresa confronts Margaret for making jokes about the cheating rumors. As the decision on Joe’s appeal approaches, the ladies begin to speculate on his chances of winning. And the men engage in a raunchy game of poker.

Airdate 12.04.2019

The husbands playing poker was unappealing enough, and here’s Joe with the poison talk again.  STAWP!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
38 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Airdate 12.04.2019

The husbands playing poker was unappealing enough, and here’s Joe with the poison talk again.  STAWP!!

I just came here to post that I thought we were done with Joe and the poison talk. But, noooooo!!!

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Delores and Teresa somehow got the idea that they’re all that when they’re just a couple of assholes.

Ohhhhhh. That's it! Delores thinks she's OG enough to let her inner mean girl out. We see who you are, Delores.

Edited by ShawnaLanne
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, TexasGal said:

I’m sure next week’s “roast” by Jennifer is going to go over super well.  It’s not like everyone is already super sensitive.

They've shown nothing of it so it's either a dud or too explosive to spoil. They spoil everything, so I'm thinking it's a dud, but I hope she sets fire to the other women. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

Dolores's bf never answers when she calls. Frank DOES, but warns her not to complain about being fat. She's got a bad picker. 

I can see both sides in her fight with Jackie. On the one hand, I applaud her for not being able to be fake and just admitting she's not gelling with someone. However, when she started acting like it was a bigger group issue with Jackie, that crossed a line. 

I can totally empathize with Jackie, sitting there at dinner and basically being told that everyone there has an issue with her. However, it's kind of hypocritical of her to get all offended that Dolores didn't consider her a friend, but then pull a "She doesn't even know me!" card in response to Dolores's insult. I think she does sometimes just LOOK for things to be offended by.

You know who I felt the worst for? The poor horses. One of them looked two seconds from drowning. 

Bill Aydin is one awkward motherfucker. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 18
33 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Dolores's bf never answers when she calls.

Isn't he an ob/gyn who specializes in high risk pregnancies?  I imagine someone in that position might not have a predictable schedule.  I think they only make a big deal about it to give her some kind of storyline.

I kind of loved the way Dolores said, "Okay, Jackie!" I thought the attitude was one of truly not caring if Jackie liked her which was kind of rubbing Jackie's nose in it considering she made a big deal about being hurt that Dolores didn't like her. I doubt either of these women would be interested in the other in real life.  

I hate it when people refer to themselves in the third person like "The Marge".  That dress she wore to dinner looked like a bathing suit cover-up. Her Joe is looking good for 63 though! 

It appears Melissa's job this season is to be the person who flits from one camp to the other to keep things stirred up. Her Joe and his "poison".  Ewwwwww!  

Is Jackie really that easily offended or just keeping it up for relevance?  Regardless, I'm still sorry she's back this season.  I find her highly annoying for whatever reason. 

I have to say, Theresa and Melissa looked great in their bikinis.  I'm sure they work hard at it but it pays off.  Enough with the hair extensions though. Particularly Theresa's. The way she's always stroking them I'm surprised she doesn't yank them out.

• Love 17

At least Melissa & Saint Teresa work out! Jennifer was just on WWHL saying she'd gotten liposuction, followed shortly after with a tummy tuck.  I KNOW her hubs is a plastic surgeon, but good gawd girl !! Get some exercise! What are you teaching your kids??

• Love 8
11 hours ago, ichbin said:

I kind of loved the way Dolores said, "Okay, Jackie!" I thought the attitude was one of truly not caring if Jackie liked her which was kind of rubbing Jackie's nose in it considering she made a big deal about being hurt that Dolores didn't like her. I doubt either of these women would be interested in the other in real life.  

Is Jackie really that easily offended or just keeping it up for relevance?  Regardless, I'm still sorry she's back this season.  I find her highly annoying for whatever reason. 

Jackie just takes herself way too serious.  I don't find her fun or entertaining.  She's too thin skinned for HW - i.e., with what Frank said about her wanting to have the last word.  Can you imagine if she had to go against Bethenny, Ramona, Kelly Dodd, Kenya, etc.  She also reeks of desperation to make herself relevant.  There were rumors that she was on the chopping block.

Edited by escape
  • Love 19
31 minutes ago, charming said:

I don't even understand where Delores is coming from. If she doesn't like or connect with Jackie then just leave it at that. 

To be fair, Dolores would not have brought it up again at the dinner in this episode if not for Melissa telling her that Jackie had been carrying on about it earlier that day.  Dolores was pissed that Jackie complained about it to Marge and Melissa but didn't confront Dolores herself.  Dolores brought it up at dinner to address it with her personally.  

Of course there is the primary reason of each needing a story/relevance for the season.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Jackie’s “easily offended.” Meanwhile, Teresa and Dolores are harping in the comment Margaret made about the 21 year old.

There’s some major projection going on with those two.

And, Teresa is the one that stepped out with the guy and called the paps to get tabloid attention.

We already know she has tabloid contracts that pay her $100,000+....for a monthly fake pap stroll.

I feel Teresa low key wants the ‘is she cheating on Joe?’ chatter on the show.

I do not think she is offended at all!

Nobody cares, Teresa!!!! 

• Love 12

Hey Joe, you know how you are wearing the zipper on your sweater too low?

When that disbarred lunk Frank Catania, who has his own shirt opened down to his navel, tells you it's too low, you ape.

Both of you, borrow a $5 Hanes t-shirt from Bill if the filming lights are too hot.  Put it away.  It's disgusting.

Something is wrong with me, because I am Team Marge, Melissa and Jackie this episode.  I need to go take my temperature.

Before I do that, let me just say-- If this is the way Dolores gets when she can't get in touch with David--acting like a "big whore," eating everything in sight, and snapping at Jackie because she dares to express her feelings in a calm, articulate and logical way, take Margaret's advice and have Frank toss you one tout suite.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
30 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I'll say it.  Jackie is not "her cup of tea."  She is "different."  "Cut from a different cloth." "She was raised different."  That's not about being sensitive.  That level of hatred doesn't equate with sensitivity and a more rigid lifestyle.  So instead I'll call it like I see it - Dolores doesn't like Jackie because she is Jewish.  

Ohhhhhh I naively never thought of that. I didn’t pick up on those code words.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I'll say it.  Jackie is not "her cup of tea."  She is "different."  "Cut from a different cloth." "She was raised different."  That's not about being sensitive.  That level of hatred doesn't equate with sensitivity and a more rigid lifestyle.  So instead I'll call it like I see it - Dolores doesn't like Jackie because she is Jewish.

I also think she doesn't like her because she is intimidated by her.  Let's call a spade a spade.  She is smart - she can outsmart everybody at that table.  She is educated.  She was successful both before and after her kids.  She has a respectable husband and 4 seemingly polite children.  She is pretty.  She represents a lot of what Dolores doesn't have.

But, I also think she doesn't like her because she is Jewish.  Simple as that.  

Dolores was an asshole tonight. I don't love Jackie but Dolores was just nasty.  

And does anybody besides me think that Jen's husband is secretly gay?  

ITA. That is exactly Dolores' problem with Jackie. Glad you came out and said it cause that was totally what I was thinking.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Nope. Dolores is friends with - and on the show was the only friend of - Siggy. Who is Jewish. 

I think Dolores doesn't like Jackie for the reason she said - they aren't close, never took the time to get to know each other. Not everyone meshes. 

But I see why Jackie and Teresa don't get along, they're actually a lot alike. Teresa may hold onto grudges forevermore, and Jackie doesn't know how to let things go either. 

• Love 16
3 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

I also think she doesn't like her because she is intimidated by her.  Let's call a spade a spade.  She is smart - she can outsmart everybody at that table.  She is educated.  She was successful both before and after her kids.  She has a respectable husband and 4 seemingly polite children.  She is pretty.  She represents a lot of what Dolores doesn't have.

I have to say, the first thing I thought when Dolores said it, was that if she had said that to Siggy, they’d no longer be friends. 

• Love 8

Can you imagine if she had to go against Bethenny, Ramona, Kelly Dodd, Kenya, etc.

We'd end up with a simpering puddle with blond hair extensions attached to it.

Dolores doesn't like Jackie because she is Jewish.

So was Siggy. That theory doesn't work.

• Love 9

I find myself in the minority here because I am team Delores. In the previous episode If I remember correctly (which I may not!), Delores described Jackie’s different upbringing using positive words like “independent” and “strong”. These are not judgmental words - at least not in a negative sense. I think the point she was making was that she (Delores) was brought up in an atmosphere in which everyone was in everyone else’s business and freely shared all thoughts and emotions as opposed to being more reserved. Delores found it hard to deal with someone and to be friends without knowing where the other person was at or coming from.

This conversation was brutally relayed to Jackie as “she doesn’t consider you a friend” without any of the nuance of the original conversation. Jackie then took this and ran with it because she has no other story line. I am much more like Jackie and I think I would have tried a little harder to suss out the meaning of the statement before going into attack mode.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, BrindaWalsh said:

And does anybody besides me think that Jen's husband is secretly gay?  

The Jewish thing? No I don’t agree. See: Soggy Flicker.

Being intimidated by Jackie’s intelligence and seemingly intact family? That is a possibility. 

But overall I think she simply doesn’t like her because Teresa doesn’t like her. Her role on the show is to be Tre’s friend/ally/lackey. A friendship with Jackie would put that role in jeopardy. 

• Love 16

Didn’t Jackie say last season that her dad stole a bunch of money and ended up arrested.  Was it house arrest......????

Did someone say Tre and Jackie cannot get along because they are the same person.....?.....??

Is this what the title of this episode means?  ‘Cut from the same cloth’

Jennifer is growing on me this season.  She is skinny & sassier than ever! She did good on WWHL. 

I am enjoying her shit stirring, too! 

I think because she is not throwing her lifestyle or family in our faces....like she did last season.  Every episode it was ‘eveything’ perfect.  Perfect wife, husband, kids, house, bank accounts.....etc. 

Housewives fans.....we are so jaded.  🤣 We are waiting for the divorce, the bankruptcy., the love child........what is this housewife hiding?????!

I am enjoying a lot less kiddie scenes, too.  Jennifer’s kids are phukin annoying!

(Can I say this?  Lol!)

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

The women are hypocritical bitches as usual...etc...The other thing I came away with from this episode is how fucking people all around the world just don't care about animals.. Yep, lets ride a neglected horse into the ocean and tomorrow we will swim with the dolphins. Two activities that are proven to be detrimental to say the least to the creatures. I mean the animals , not the ho's. 

• Love 11
4 minutes ago, msrachelj said:

The women are hypocritical bitches as usual...etc...The other thing I came away with from this episode is how fucking people all around the world just don't care about animals.. Yep, lets ride a neglected horse into the ocean and tomorrow we will swim with the dolphins. Two activities that are proven to be detrimental to say the least to the creatures. I mean the animals , not the ho's. 

I feel the same way about riding a horse in an ocean as I do about the horse drawn carriage rides we see in many cities, I don't want to be a part of it, it is not what I would want for my horse (sweet ex polo pony and I am convinced he is the most perfect horse ever but I digress).  Most horses do not swim in the ocean, aside from the Chingqteague pony run to Assateague every year I don't think it is natural.

The dolphins, is that bad? Can they contract diseases from humans, I just don't know that much about that issue I do know that it seems to a big thing to do on Hw's trips. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Ah - I primarily skipped the Siggy years.

I still think there is something off-color about her dislike.  In my experience when you are that emphatically don't like somebody, but speak in these generalities, it is because of something you aren't saying AND can't say.  Perhaps her friendship with Siggy is a case of "what do you mean, I have a problem with Jewish people?  I have Jewish friends!" - similar to Joe Giudice and his "but my best friend is gay" statements of season 1.

If it was because of Teresa, I feel like Dolores would say that and not care if people thought it was ridiculous.   

I think Siggy is more of an exception than a rule.  To me it was SO obvious what she couldn't actually say.  Jackie is "different" and that's why she doesn't like her.  When you don't like somebody because they are "different" it's usually code for ignorance and lack of acceptance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Ah - I primarily skipped the Siggy years.

Her first year, the last one with Jackie, was meh. The second year, with Margaret and Danielle back, was actually ok.

Personally, I'm going to wait for something a bit more concrete before I convict Dolores of Antisemitism.

I mean, granted, I enjoy the show but still think most of these women are assholes, so it isn't like they need much of a reason to dislike each other.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, janiema said:

I think the point she was making was that she (Delores) was brought up in an atmosphere in which everyone was in everyone else’s business and freely shared all thoughts and emotions as opposed to being more reserved. Delores found it hard to deal with someone and to be friends without knowing where the other person was at or coming from.

This sounds a lot like the Guidices, the Gorgas, the Lauritas, the Manzos, The Wakiles etc. Who on this show is not all up in everyone’s business or blabbing their own all over the place? Who among them isn’t an emotional mess?

Dolores pretends to be strong, but she is the weakest type of person: the follower type. She can’t like Jackie even if she wanted to try. Tre won’t allow it without it starting a decades long grudge.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Hiyo said:

Dolores doesn't like Jackie because she is Jewish.

Ehh. That doesn’t carry too much weight with me. Lots of racists use a “black friend” to wipe away their sins. Siggy could be the same exception. Plus, among this group, I still haven’t forgotten what young Gia said about not wanting to marry a Jewish man. She didn’t pull that out of thin air.

But yeah, I’m in wait and see mode. I still think Dolores just isn’t allowed to like who Tre doesn’t like.

• Love 9

^^^

Whoa, great minds think alike, because I had the same exact thoughts last night after I read the post about Dolores maybe not liking Jackie for being Jewish.  I was like, "well, Siggy," and then I was like, "what was up with that weird moment that Gia had about Jewish men all the way back in season 2, which was obviously taught to her?  Hmm."

What I'm getting from Dolores is old-school Caroline "I don't like you until I like you" vibes.  Like, maybe you can make it in our little Italian tribe even though you are Turkish, Jennifer.  But that Jackie, we'll have to see...she better not forget it's our Italian tribe, and she has to follow the rules to belong.  That's just the vibe I'm getting. I have no proof, nor am I married to the theory.

I can't believe I liked Melissa this episode, and I liked her a lot.  At the beginning, when Teresa was giving her shit for going to see Jackie, and Melissa was just like, "what's with you?  You either think I'm an asshole or want me up your asshole.  These Italians!"  Complete with the "fuck you" sign, I was like, oh my God, Melissa has a real backbone, not a backbone of convenience, praise Jesus, hallelujah.  I think she was consistent on defending Jackie.  I liked that Melissa went to Margaret and Jackie's hotel room and affirmed that they're all different people.  It made her seem worldly compared to some of these Ho's.

Jackie was so right that, for someone who supposedly wants everything open, someone who is too cool for school, Dolores sure does have a lot of boundaries that are not to be crossed, in addition to a hair-trigger temper.  Why does Dolores get to say what's ok and what's not?  Because she was a prison guard?  Because she's Teresa's henchwoman, she's allowed to tell Margaret what she can say?

Margaret was so frightened this whole episode, but she handled herself well when it came down to it.  Hmm, it's interesting that she was sued way back in 2014, long before she came on the show.  So she came on the show broke then?  They sure are casting differently these days.  

Everyone is so afraid of Teresa.  She didn't even have anything to say.  She read a sign.  Maybe if everyone brushed her off consistently, she would calm the fuck down a little bit.  The worst thing that can happen for Teresa's psyche is having her ass kissed 24/7.  It distances her from the real world, where you have to be able to take it and give it from time to time.  It just makes Teresa more incoherent and unlikable to be surrounded by this army.

How is Teresa so tan BTW?  I didn't realize how meaty Teresa's and Dolores's bodies were until they went to the beach.  I remembered Teresa from last season when she had no meat on her bones at all.  I have to say, I think that is a very attractive look--thicker than Jackie, but no jiggle whatsoever (at least on Teresa's end).  I think she looks better in the body now than when she came on the show with no tits and a body like a 16 year old boy's.  That's all the nice I have for Teresa this week.

Bill Ayden is really trying to repair his image for season two, and I appreciate that.  I kinda wanted Evan to take a swing at Frank at the poker table on Jackie's behalf (or at least shove him in the pool), but maybe that'll happen next season.

I just think Dolores was being such an asshole to Jackie, and I'm glad everyone stood up for her (except Teresa).  Why does Jennifer get away unscathed for bringing the whole thing up?  Jackie pegged Dolores when she said that Dolores is so "cool" that she can be nine months pregnant and cheated on, but not care.  I call that person a liar, or wounded, in my book.  

I think above and beyond any Jewish feelings, Dolores doesn't like Jackie because Jackie thinks and responds rather than flying off the handle, and Dolores isn't capable of that.  She either has her "don't worry, be happy" huge Dolores grin pasted on her face, or she's getting up in someone's personal space.  I think I'd be a lot more comfortable around Jackie.

• Love 14

That sign just happens to be in the restaurant and Teresa just happens to see it and has no problem grabbing if off the shelf. Please show, stop it. There is enough shit to stir without insulting our intelligence. 

Delores is pathetic. Living with an ex that cheated on her while she was pregnant, taking him back in to live with her after he can no longer practice law because of his illegal ventures, does she not have enough money to live on her own? Now she has a boyfriend that has no time for her. Jackie has a nice life and is so much more attractive than the over tanned, over extensioned, over mouthy, pushover Delores. Yes, I do believe Delores is jealous of Jackie and Teresa is still butt hurt (holding that good ole' grudge) because of Jackie asking her why she couldn't control her husband from cheating people out of their money and not filing his taxes when she was all over the place stating Melissa should have control over JoGo. Well, Tre, what is your answer to that? Maybe Jackie shouldn't of asked her that on camera but I bet production made her do that to stir the pot. Jackie is light years ahead of these two when it comes to smarts. There is no comparison. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 16

I never thought I’d say this, but I am loving Jennifer! Got a good laugh from Melissa reminiscing about her Jersey Shore days!! Found out waaaaaayyy too many details about Margaret and Joe’s sex life ( she likes it gentle, and he likes it several times a day🤪)

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

The dolphins, is that bad? Can they contract diseases from humans, I just don't know that much about that issue I do know that it seems to a big thing to do on Hw's trips. 

I think disease is a concern, but from what I understand, the dolphins are often kept contained in a way that is unnatural to them and doesn't allow them to swim the number of miles per day (other than in circles or laps) that is natural to them. Lots of tourists, and even so-called animal advocates, are confused (I guess that's the best word?) about this because dolphins' attitudes are generally so friendly and welcoming and accommodating to humans that I suppose consumers assume that the dolphins like being part of this whole thing? Anyway, I am not going to say that the animals are full-on abused in the same sense that others are in tourist attractions because I just don't know--and it seems like the people who work at these places probably do care about them and know how to care for them. But the habitat/environment is not fair to them.

I think there may be "swim with dolphins" events that are not contained--and, as such, not guaranteed--where you go out to where dolphins could be and jump in (maybe they're called "possibly swim with dolphins" attractions?). But these events also have their issues.

I get the attraction of doing such a thing and just wanting to be near an animal. I really do and I believe that, if I were vacationing somewhere that had this, I may have a small inner battle about it. But ultimately I am not for anything that puts an animal in discomfort, much less danger. 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

Didn’t Jackie say last season that her dad stole a bunch of money and ended up arrested.  Was it house arrest......????

Good catch! I forgot all about the incarceration of Jackie's parents for fraud.

(spoken in the Carrie Bradshaw voice): Could Teresa's and Dolores's dislike of Jackie be as simple as her presence reminding them of their flaws? (The clink, and former eating disorder, respectively)

3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Maybe Jackie shouldn't of asked her that on camera but I bet production made her do that to stir the pot. 

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but when Jackie asks Teresa if her husband would be in jail if she could control him, the words "in jail" sound like a voiceover and we never see her say them. When they flashbacked to it last night, my husband agreed that it sounded like a voiceover, and he has a degree in this.

it would not surprise me if this was assembled by the producers for theatrics. A few years ago, it came out in a rag that Bethenny Frankel was filming a scene at a restaurant where she was meeting a new person, and the crew didn't like the angle they got or something, so they had Bethenny leave and come back and "meet" the woman again "for the first time."  That is about the phoniest thing I can imagine. They may as well pan away from The Hills sign to show it in a studio. If I had confirmation this was true, I'd stop watching. But my point is that I too have doubts about whether Jackie organically asked Teresa about Joe being in jail.

(of course, if they're in on scripting this with the producers, I find them all equal assholes, Jackie no better than anyone else, so I hope I'm wrong)

• Love 2
15 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Dolores's bf never answers when she calls.

I noticed when she was hanging up on one call to him - he was texting her at the same time.

I bet that is all staged.  "Dont pick up the phone to make it look like I can't reach you ever"

• Love 2
15 hours ago, goofygirl said:

At least Melissa & Saint Teresa work out! Jennifer was just on WWHL saying she'd gotten liposuction, followed shortly after with a tummy tuck.  I KNOW her hubs is a plastic surgeon, but good gawd girl !! Get some exercise! What are you teaching your kids??

To hang out in the AC with their money clips full of cash.

12 hours ago, funnygirl said:

Nope. Dolores is friends with - and on the show was the only friend of - Siggy. Who is Jewish. 

I think Dolores doesn't like Jackie for the reason she said - they aren't close, never took the time to get to know each other. Not everyone meshes. 

But I see why Jackie and Teresa don't get along, they're actually a lot alike. Teresa may hold onto grudges forevermore, and Jackie doesn't know how to let things go either. 

I agree. I don't think it has anything to do with Jackie being Jewish. 

I think Dolores just doesn't like her. She couldn't even articulate it at first. Sometimes there are people that just rub you the wrong way and you can't quite put your finger on it. It wasn't until she was pushed that she started to try and explain it. And I don't think she would have ever said it to Jackie, had Jennifer not got involved. And the more it became an issue, the less Dolores liked Jackie. 

That being said, I do think Dolores took it way too far; and it was incredibly cruel of her to imply that the entire group had an issue with Jackie. 

8 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

But overall I think she simply doesn’t like her because Teresa doesn’t like her. Her role on the show is to be Tre’s friend/ally/lackey. A friendship with Jackie would put that role in jeopardy. 

I don't think this is 100% true. Dolores HATES Danielle and got into it with her right when she started hanging out with Tre again. 

I think Dolores really values loyalty; and she's a long-time friend of Teresa's family, so she'll likely have her back when it comes down to it. But she also has shown that she will form her own opinions on people.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, nexxie said:

Delores and Teresa somehow got the idea that they’re all that when they’re just a couple of assholes.

TOUGH JERSEY GIRLS...ha ha. Dolores almost sounded a little anti semitic with her "cut from a different cloth" and Jackie was brought up "differently from the rest of us"...I dunno,  but from where I sit, it did have that ring to it. Dolores is boring...I don't get what she sees in that doctor boyfriend. He never answers her calls and seems disinterested in a more permanent relationship. Not a looker either...she seems attracted to the jacked up Italian stallion types...David is neither. Week after week I am more impressed with the low IQ level of Teresa. 

2 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Me too. It's damned amusing to hear Teresa and Delores say , Jackie can't let things go. Teresa holds onto things for months, and Delores is just unhappy about her new boyfriend. If Teresa doesn't like Jackie, then Dolores can't either. It's that simple. 

I loved hearing the guys, poor Dr Bill  once a month, if that. Joe is full of it.

The sign Teresa happened  to find, yeah, TPTB wanted it stirred up ,Marge handled that well.

I'm glad someone  ordered jerk  chicken,  I think we had it every other day in Jamaica. Jamaicans are lovely people, very laid back.

Don't forget...Dolores's ex, Frank, got disbarred!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Her kids are all overweight and look disheveled and unkempt. He's a doctor, he should be helping his kids be healthy and fit. That McMansion they live in is hideous...all that wasted space when you walk in and it looks unfurnished. Their kids could roller skate in that "foyer" and lose some weight....it's as big as a roller rink! 

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I feel the same way about riding a horse in an ocean as I do about the horse drawn carriage rides we see in many cities, I don't want to be a part of it, it is not what I would want for my horse (sweet ex polo pony and I am convinced he is the most perfect horse ever but I digress).  Most horses do not swim in the ocean, aside from the Chingqteague pony run to Assateague every year I don't think it is natural.

Yes it’s bad. They get stressed and God knows how they are treated. No animals should be used for our amusement. Thank God Ringling Circus is kaput but this world is still downright evil to its animals in many ways. 
On a lighter note, dolphins can be horny & will try to get with the humans. And they are strong.  If we have to see that shit, at least can we please see a dolphin trying to “date”😊 Teresa or anyone but Margaret or Jackie, who in my opinion, are ok.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I HATED the horse riding in the ocean. Those horses looked strained and scared. One of their heads kept almost getting submerged. I was scared for them. 

I am not here for the dolphin BS either. I support sanctuaries, conservation areas, even some zoos that have really strong conservation and educational departments. But I'm so sick of people using animals as entertainment. I really don't want to watch that part next week.

• Love 10

That horse ride in the ocean is not how I pictured it.  I looked like they just circle around in a lagoon.  I'm with Margaret.....galloping along the shore with the wind in my hair, not trotting around in poopie water.  Gross.

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Her kids are all overweight and look disheveled and unkempt. He's doctor, he should be helping his kids be healthy and fit. That McMansion they live in is hideous...all that wasted space when you walk in and it looks unfurnished. Their kids could roller skate in that "foyer" and lose some weight....it's as big as a roller rink! 

I agree - I don't think Jennifer promotes a healthy lifestyle for or to her kids.  Even if she isn't athletic, she could have them involved in some type of sport/activity.  There are so many things out there for kids - not just traditional sports, but rock climbing, trampoline gyms, dance and even yoga for kids.  She has an indoor basketball court - with all her money, she could even hire a personal trainer of some type for a kids' exercise program.

Jennifer annoys the hell out of me every time she refers to her children (and other children - at the birthday party at Jackie's) as savages.  And, not just in talking heads, or as an aside - she's called them that to their faces.

I find that incredibly insulting, and I am, by no means, a perfect mother.  I've called my kids (now grown) spoiled brats, slobs, wild, etc., but the way she says "savages" is just so belittling and nasty. 

I get the feeling from her that her children are an unfortunate necessity of her lifestyle.

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 9

I am not saying that Dolores is definitely anti-semitic or has an issue with Jennifer because she is Jewish but just because she is friends with Siggy doesn’t mean she can’t be. Plenty of racists, anti-Semites and other bigots have people the like, hangout with and sometimes even have kids with a member of the group they are prejudiced against.

• Love 7