Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mostlylurking said:

So Nina thinks somehow Nelle will confide in her and “slip” on something incriminating?  Does she think Nelle is as dumb as she and Carly are?

In order for Michael to get custody of Wiley, she has to be. Of course, the "slip" will be something everyone else in PC has done and gotten away with, but since Nelle is the current OMG TEH EVUL!!11!, it won't matter. She did it and must be punished.

• Love 3

Nelle eventually gets caught because she can't help herself. Either she does something dumb or petty that blows up in her face. The reason that she fired the first time by Nina was because she attempted to blackmail Valentin for reasons. If she just resisted her impulses she would have probably lasted longer.

• Love 1

Alexis telling Sam to shut it (in front of the parole officer) instead of backing her up, and then bitching her out one-on-one was glorious. I rolled my eyes at Sam's righteous indignation - she *never* wanted to be like Alexis, WTF was that response? Why would Sam care about Alexis fighting to be with Neil? At least Spinelli thanked Alexis on his, Ellie and his daughter's behalf for keeping his ass out of jail.  Good for Alexis for asking Sam for space when she offered her tearful, pathetic apology.  Alexis in tears and alone at the bar, taking a shot was such a sad scene.

Also eye-roll worthy: Michael, Sasha, and Willow freaking out that Nelle won't sign the consent form to ensure that Wiley gets surgery immediately.  I liked Nelle sniping at Sasha, and she has valid points. Of course the preview has Carly saying she will deal with Nelle. 

Good to see Kevin having a conversation at the hospital with a colleague, not just being Laura's husband. 

• Love 11

Does Michael not know that he can go to court specifically over the surgery issue?  No, judges don't like it when parents can't agree, but at least this is less frivolous than other things I've seen not-together parents go to court over because they can't agree.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

So Laura doesn't want to come down hard on crime to protect Sonny so she wants him to do something illegal? God, this story started out promising but quickly went downhill because the show refuses get its head out of Sonny's ass. Also, hasn't Laura already talked to Sonny about fixing this situation? Why are they wasting time?

Jasons concern for Willow is just beating us over the head that she is for Michael. Why did Laura even ask Jason anything? he gives the same answer each and every time so stop showing it.

I don't know if Spinelli is supposed to be on a spectrum or if the show just thinks a middle aged bouncy father that blurts out things is adorable. Did Spin pay for his poppers? Loved that the parole officer got the upper hand in their little plan. I have to say, she may have low personal morals but at least she follows the law. Sam is talking like someone who doesn't have a career. Her mom didn't fight because she didn't want her and her boyfriend to lose their CAREERS and end up resenting each other. Sam has nothing to lose so she doesn't get it.

I need Sasha to shutup and go away. Same for Mary Sue (Mary Poppins was perfect in every way and Willow can never compare). Nelle is not being unreasonable to not want her less than 2 year old son to have an elective surgery. I really don't know what the writers are going for but this is not a situation where Michael is right and Nelle is wrong. She has valid concerns and if this is urgent they should say so. But it is elective and they are all acting like William will die tomorrow without the surgery and if that is the case, let Monica say that. Monica doesn't have to like Nelle but she could have at least given her other options and let her know how long they could last and why surgery would be better.

I want to say it seems like the show is trying to make Nelle more sympathetic because they have decided to keep her around and maybe make her Nina's child. But maybe they just don't realize how this scene played out or how it looks to have 4 plus a shebeast vs 1.

• Love 8

I feel like we missed a beat. When did Laura decide to drop by Casa Corinthos?

2 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Does Michael not know that he can go to court specifically over the surgery issue?  No, judges don't like it when parents can't agree, but at least this is less frivolous than other things I've seen not-together parents go to court over because they can't agree.

The surgery is elective. Nelle has every right to refuse consent. If the surgery becomes necessary later on and she still says no, that's the time to go to court, IMO. But how about Michael try not to antagonize her in the first place by basically telling her the surgery is a fait accompli? He's as bad as Lulu jumping instantly to wanting full custody of Charlotte when they'd met two hours earlier. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

The surgery is elective. Nelle has every right to refuse consent. If the surgery becomes necessary later on and she still says no, that's the time to go to court, IMO. But how about Michael try not to antagonize her in the first place by basically telling her the surgery is a fait accompli? He's as bad as Lulu jumping instantly to wanting full custody of Charlotte when they'd met two hours earlier. 

"Michael, you have to do everything you can to get full custody of Wylie," says Willow.

Chase, I have to marry Michael to protect Wylie. This is the only way.

I was expecting that Nelle would bring up her kidney surgery as a personal experience to the table. I can understand why she wouldn't want Wylie to have surgery after what happened to her.

Is Sasha wearing stockings with those ugly AF sandals?

Sam being completely shutdown by Alexis and Delores was beautiful. Yes, Sam, grow the fuck up. Alexis should have gone to her AA meeting instead of answering Sam's phone call.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I don't ususally get rage blackouts from characters but holy freeholy, I was ready to reach into the tv and punch Sam in the throat.  Then find the writer who wrote that garbage and punch him in the throat.  

What absolute garbage.  Saying Alexis is a pushover that doesn't question the system (uh, you mean, she's on the correct side of the law).  And that she once wanted to be like her mother, that Alexis is her hero....when the eff was that?  

And I'm so effing tired of hearing about how it's TWO YEARS.  Well, it's been about 6 months already so it's really only about a year and a half so stop making it sound like it's a life sentence.   GUH.  

• Love 12

I'm no Alexis fan, but Sam is an uber BITCH!!! What she said to Alexis was awful. I wish Alexis had been meaner to her when she dismissed her. She calls Alexis over (I'm assuming that's what happened b/c I usually mute Sam scenes) to assist her out of the jam SHE got herself in and then INSULTS Alexis!?!?! What a self-centered bitch! Alexis should never come to her aid again. 

Sam acts like she didn't know the terms of her parole. The terms are the terms. It's not the PO's fault, and it's not Alexis's fault. And, yes, you are expected to obey the terms of your parole! If you want your family together, quit committing crimes and getting in legal trouble. Simple! 

And I know many will disagree, but I'm finding this Wiley story very hard to swallow. This boy is not knocking at death's door. He's not on his deathbed. His lungs have not given out. He is not on a respirator. I understand Michael wants to handle this now. I get that, but they have him acting like if the surgery doesn't happen THAT SAME DAY, Wiley will die in the next hour?!?! Did we miss some scenes? Is it that serious? I don't think it is!  It is an elective surgery. Nelle has a right to not want to rush into or to want some time to think. Again, it's not like the kid is dying right now. 

Now, I know we're supposed to see this as evidence of Nelle's unfitness, but I'm seeing it as Michael's. He's way too dramatic to have custody of a child. LOL! He's at a 10, and he needs to bring it all the way down. I also think it would have been better for him to pull Nelle aside and speak to her privately about their child. Sasha didn't need to be there, and Chillow definitely weren't necessary. Again, I know I was supposed to come away thinking badly of Nelle, but I came away thinking that foursome (Masha/Chillow) are all dramatic, OTT, and overall annoying! 

• Love 11

Yay! Scenes where Kevin does more than kiss Laura goodbye and tell her to have a good day. It's always such a pleasure to see Jon Lindstrom have more than three lines.

I hated how dismissive Monica was of Nelle's legitimate concerns.

7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Sam being completely shutdown by Alexis and Delores was beautiful. Yes, Sam, grow the fuck up.

It was glorious.

• Love 14

Even though Sam apologized for what she said, I would have loved for Alexis to provide Sam with some additional hard truths before the apology -- like, "If I'm someone you have no admiration for, then don't ask me to drop everything and come running the next time you or your friends get yourselves in trouble." Or "I made a decision to NOT ruin someone else's career, even though it put me in a situation that I didn't particularly like." Or even "Does this mean you'll have to stop treating Julian like gum on the bottom of your shoe so you can take advantage of his feelings for you the next time you need to have a mess you've involved yourself in fixed, since you certainly won't want me to help you?"

• Love 9

I loved Alexis finally telling the Sam the truth but it’s unfortunately she can never do it without Sam lashing out at her. I felt for Alexis when she took that drink and it seemed in character. Alexis has been largely offscreen but there have been more references to her going to meetings lately and that she was stressed about Sam and not happy about the situation with her and Neil even if it was for the best. I wasn’t surprised that she reached her breaking point. At least this was more realistic than her breaking sobriety over having a dream about Julian. What’s really sad about this it all seems so one-sided in Sam’s end. Jason seems perfectly content going on with his life and isn’t spending his days scheming like she is. It’s almost like they are in 2 different storylines.

Edited by ffwbe
  • Love 6

What particularly annoys me about the parole story is I'm supposed to be on Sam's side here. Sorry, Show, she's acting like a petulant asshole. She's being an infant. 

6 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I felt for Alexis when she took that drink and it seemed in character.

I know dramatically it's the obvious step, but I'm not sure if it was in character. Why didn't she call her sponsor? The show has been having her emphasize going to meetings and following the program, but then it punts by having her start drinking again because of her idiot daughter. Who I'm sure won't feel guilty about that at all. Gah.

3 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Jason seems perfectly content going on with his life and isn’t spending his days scheming like she is. It’s almost like they are 2 different storylines.

Jason always is the passive one in a relationship. The only initiative he takes is when it has to do with business.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

What particularly annoys me about the parole story is I'm supposed to be on Sam's side here. Sorry, Show, she's acting like a petulant asshole. She's being an infant. 

Are we, though? The more this story drags on the more I'm unsure we're supposed to be on Sam's side at all. And she just doesn't seem to understand that she is on the wrong side of the law on this, that Delores is only applying the law because it's her damn job.

And she just drove her mother to falling off the wagon. Alexis came to her rescue, she told her what's up. Sam lashed out at her, Alexis started drinking again. 

Jason's return has set Sam back 10 years. She is all about Jason. She is risking two more years of jail because she wants to be with that loser. Sam's whole raison d'être right now is this stupid storyline, she has nothing else going for her.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Are we, though?

Given that it's Sam, I think we are. When is she ever not the wronged party? It's the flip side of us supposed to be hating Nelle for not instantly giving consent for Wiley to have surgery: It's Nelle, so she's automatically wrong.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, mostlylurking said:

So Nina thinks somehow Nelle will confide in her and “slip” on something incriminating?  Does she think Nelle is as dumb as she and Carly are?

Did I miss the part in this story where Nina is best friends with Carly/Sonny and willing to squeal on Nelle for their benefit?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Show, I am not on Sam's side because she is damn stupid. I'm thrilled that Delores would have burned her life and her lover's life rather than give into Sam's blackmail attempt.

I don't like Nelle but if she doesn't want to sign off on the surgery, I was fine with it. I actually do think that she is concerned and doesn't want Wiley to be cut open if she could avoid it. Of course, she didn't help her case when she said that she googled stuff on the internet and wanted to find alternate ways but refuses to listen to the experienced cardiologist and dismisses any referrals that Monica was trying to give her.

Wiley is 2 and he isn't in any immediate danger. There is enough time for Nelle to do real research and get a second opinion.

Now if Wiley is rushed to the hospital again because he is not breathing and she still refuses to even consider the possibility, then that would encourage Michael even more to go for sole custody.

Both Wiley's parents are too stubborn and dumb for his own good.

• Love 9

Willow's death warrant is as good as signed, right? I mean, OF COURSE she is going to marry Michael to save Wiley. That we all know. And that will cause such an issue between her and Chase, as it should, which will lead to some added drama. But, with Willow being the daughter-in-law of Sonny and the daughter of Harmony, who we all know is going to double cross Cyrus, she's good as dead. That will, of course, lead to Chase being upset he didn't protect Willow and blaming Michael and just being completely conflicted and torn up. That will lead to some brother bonding between him and Finn. Nina will then later find out Willow was her daughter and we'll get that fantastic distraught storyline. And Sasha and Michael will continue to be dull. With Sasha pregnant with future Baby Willow.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Spinelli's being spotted and caught so easily no doubt vindicates Sam's impulse to do the legwork herself. She definitely would have done better, unless the surveillance required following Delores up or down stairs. Then Sam would have stumbled, fallen, struck her head, and been rendered unconscious until Jason came to save her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

SHUT UP, SASHA.  You're making things worse. Michael isn't 5 years old and needs his mommy to settle things for him.

Isn't this the first time that Nelle is hearing that Wylie has a heart condition?  Any normal person would want to have a second opinion   I know that Nelle is supposed to be teh evul but Sasha, Michael, Willow and Monica practically got their torches out to burn her at the stake.

When Sam said that if Alexis had fought the board they might have reconsidered the 2 year policy, the person I was watching with and I both burst out laughing. Sam is such a twit. That policy has been years in forming and is law in multiple countries, no way is Alexis freaking out going to have any effect on the laws.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

When Sam said that if Alexis had fought the board they might have reconsidered the 2 year policy, the person I was watching with and I both burst out laughing. Sam is such a twit. That policy has been years in forming and is law in multiple countries, no way is Alexis freaking out going to have any effect on the laws.

I think it would be hilarious (for me) if Alexis and Neil actually were experiencing transference after all this. Those laws are there for a reason. 

28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Isn't this the first time that Nelle is hearing that Wylie has a heart condition?  Any normal person would want to have a second opinion   I know that Nelle is supposed to be teh evul but Sasha, Michael, Willow and Monica practically got their torches out to burn her at the stake.

No, I think that she found out from Brad way back when it was first discovered, so this is not new information to her. I still think that she is right to say no the surgery if she wants but I want to talk to real doctors not a bunch of stuff that she looked up on the computer.

Edited by nilyank
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Willow's death warrant is as good as signed, right? I mean, OF COURSE she is going to marry Michael to save Wiley. That we all know. And that will cause such an issue between her and Chase, as it should, which will lead to some added drama. But, with Willow being the daughter-in-law of Sonny and the daughter of Harmony, who we all know is going to double cross Cyrus, she's good as dead. That will, of course, lead to Chase being upset he didn't protect Willow and blaming Michael and just being completely conflicted and torn up. That will lead to some brother bonding between him and Finn. Nina will then later find out Willow was her daughter and we'll get that fantastic distraught storyline. And Sasha and Michael will continue to be dull. With Sasha pregnant with future Baby Willow.

As hilarious as this was, I don't think this story is where Willow will meet her maker. I think they fully intend on exploring her and Michael in a romantic relationship. However, Willow does remind me of a Sabrina-type character, a young female lead with a lot of prominence that'll end up getting killed off in about two or three years in a Sweeps-style serial killer storyline.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, seasons said:

Just have Sonny make Nelle disappear forever. Problem solved regarding Wiley's surgery.

What this soap really needs is a serial killer that's more inspired, efficient, and less lazy than Ryan Chamberlain. There's so many characters on the current canvas that need to be "offed," Spinelli, Nell, Brooke Lynne, Valentin, Samantha, the She-Beast, Sonny, Jasus, the list goes on and on, actually.

Btw, that the Hell happened to Tracy? She disappeared as mysteriously as she appeared.

• Love 3

I have Sam rage like y'all, but she is not responsible for Alexis drinking. That is 100% on Alexis. 

Does Sasha own any clothing that is not clingy knits?

Nelle being Nina's daughter would be way more interesting than it being Willow. And they even look like they could be mother/daughter. Nelle is a decent actress so I don't mind if she sticks around. 

• Love 5

Sasha is taking tips on dressing from Lucy.

7 hours ago, ffwbe said:

What’s really sad about this it all seems so one-sided in Sam’s end. Jason seems perfectly content going on with his life and isn’t spending his days scheming like she is. It’s almost like they are in 2 different storylines.

The only time Jason/SBu showed any energy around Sam was when he was trying to get her back from Drew. Now that that's accomplished, he can put his energy where his heart is.

7 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Jason's return has set Sam back 10 years. She is all about Jason. She is risking two more years of jail because she wants to be with that loser. Sam's whole raison d'être right now is this stupid storyline, she has nothing else going for her.

Now wonder KeMo fought so hard for Sam to stay with Drew. She knew that this was coming.

2 hours ago, nilyank said:

I still think that she is right to say no the surgery if she wants but I want to talk to real doctors not a bunch of stuff that she looked up on the computer.

It takes time to find one who knows what they are doing. Monica offered to let her talk to her friends, but they're Monica's friends and they're surgeons too. Nelle needs to find a paediatric cardiologist.

45 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Btw, that the Hell happened to Tracy? She disappeared as mysteriously as she appeared.

Jane Elliot was only going to come back for a short stint. She set up the ELQ takeover storyline and then Tracy went back to Amsterdam.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Chloe L. really is a fantastic actress. She plays the villain so well. Yet she is vulnerable too. I think.

I almost feel like she’s too good for this show, but I really don’t want her to leave because she is so fun to watch.  Plus, any enemy of Carly...

• Love 10
6 hours ago, superdeluxe said:
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Sasha is taking tips on dressing from Lucy.

I think Lucy would at least wear better shoes.

The shoes are TRAGIC.  TRAG. IC. 

Also, how will Michael and Willow immediately getting married get Wiley his operation "today--it has to be today!" like they were all bemoaning yesterday.  Honestly, no use for Nelle here (other than that she makes characters I can't stand miserable), but she has every right to want to slow things down and get a second opinion.  Someone upthread mentioned how Michael in a crisis immediately dialed it up to 11 and they're right.   JFC, get him an ativan.

• Love 8

I must admit I was disappointed that the Councilman and Dolores (that's how my cc is spelling it, and here I thought it was Delores!) weren't related after all. Dammit. I REALLY wanted Sam and Jar-Jar Binks to be humiliated and look like the STOOPID NIMRODIC MAROONS they are!

But I still love Dolores. So what if they're having an affair. Like no one else on this soap has ever done so? I don't find her to have low morals.

But yes, I do agree with both @Bringonthedrama and @dubbel zout, Alexis ripping into Sam was GLORIOUS. And STFU, Sam. You NEVER wanted to be like Alexis. You, the ride and die mobster leman of the Borg. What had me so disgusted was the look of smug arrogance on Sam's face when Alexis showed up. And how she, in front of witnesses, tried to shame Dolores. UGH. It was so gross

If I didn't know that Nelle was a murderer, schemer, manipulator, I would have thought she really loved Wiley and only wanted the best for him. And SLS, Bobblehead, and Monica all looked like assholes. Lanier really is very good.

Oh, Laura!

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

But I still love Dolores. So what if they're having an affair. Like no one else on this soap has ever done so? I don't find her to have low morals.

Honest to god, those morally bankrupt assholes thinking Delores is the corrupt one can jump into the harbor, Kiki-style.  They break the law EVERY. DAY and are judging an extra marital affair.  Oh, do please fuck off, Fair Samantha and Igor.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

She just blew in to be underused, as always.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, how will Michael and Willow immediately getting married get Wiley his operation "today--it has to be today!" like they were all bemoaning yesterday. 

It shouldn't make a difference. Nelle is still Wiley's mother, and that overrules anything Willow might want. What the marriage might affect is Michael getting full custody. 

• Love 2

Yeah, whatever the current writers can do well (and they are doing some things well, IMO), they haven't managed any of these short-term returns efficiently. They wasted a lot of the time they had with Rebecca Budig by tediously putting off the scenes people wanted to see, and around the time Hayden's story started getting good, it was time for her to go. Jane Elliot's visit didn't have enough impact. Her first two days aired out of order, and Tracy's departure was so underplayed that it didn't even seem to happen. Réal Andrews's return was confusing. I still have no idea why Taggert was reintroduced visiting Mike at Turning Woods, which proved to have nothing to do with his story. Just a dumb red herring? The revelation that he was married just leaves unanswered questions about when it happened in his timeline (has Portia always been a PC resident?), and killing him off was a downer for a fairly popular character who had got away cleanly the first time. 

The best you could say if you liked those actors/characters (three out of three with me) is that it was good to see them again for a while. 

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

(has Portia always been a PC resident?),

I think so, as yesterday or the day before she mentioned to Monica that she had come to GH from the death trap that is Mercy Hospital. (Uh, my paraphrase.) And Trina had to be living with at least one of her parents, and it clearly wasn't Taggert.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, sunnyface said:

If you aren't outraged . . .you aren't paying attention.

I'm not paying attention and I'm still outraged. The Brucas/Wiley/Willow/SLS storyline alone makes me appreciate the barge even more. Brad's actions were wrong, to put it mildly. Instead of immediately telling Lucas the truth about their child's death and grieving the loss together, Brad not only lied, he stole Wiley, letting Lucas love a child he knew wasn't theirs while not letting him mourn their loss, wasting precious time that they'll never get back.

That being said, while Brad does deserve to be punished, he does not deserve to be judged by the likes of Julian, Mooby and Shebeast. Julian's interference not only made things worse, it be almost got Lucas killed. As for Mooby, given all that he's done and gotten/gets away with, he's so not the one to judge Brad about the evils of child-stealing. One word: "meathook." Never forget, never forgive. RIP, AJ.

Because it can never, ever be said too much, S!T!F!U!Carly! You too, Sam.

Back to the barge. 

Edited by DollEyes
  • Love 3

The show cut out during the last 20 minutes for breaking news but i am guessing Nelle did not throw Shebeast off the roof.

Shebeast is sharing clothes with Brook and Joss is trying to bring back Dynasty.

Glad Cam is getting some help. Bring on Triron, Cama?

I really don't get Nik's endgame with the cheating story. Ava and Franco are a special kind of relationship that comes and goes so I can see why Ava wouldn't be bothered by her plan but Nik will be ruining his chances with his son and the rest of his family and friends if his plan succeeds.

I became a Julexis fan right before they got shot to hell so it breaks my heart a little when they are together but not together.

So teenage Trina is always talking to her mom about Mike and Ava. Yeah, sure. OK. 🙄

I thought Portia was replacing Kim as the OBGYN? Guess I don't pay much attention to her.

I feel like the show is trying to play on both sides of the fence with Nelle. They really need to decide if this surgery is an emergency or not because I am tired of Michael gasping for air while William is chilling in the nursery (is that were toddlers go in hospitals?)

Of course Carly trash talks AJ to Nelle at the same time Michael is kissing Sonny's ass as a father and son/better son to Mike than Mike was a father to him.

Sometimes the Show gets it right. Becky Herbst as well as the writing for Elizabeth today both deserve kudos. She reflected on the aftermath of her rape and worried about Cam processing the trauma, in her conversation with (nu) Nikolas.  It's not as moving as it likely would be if she got to act that scene with Tyler Christopher, but still great.

Ava lighting up at Franco's compliments made me think she'll want to cheat with Franco well before Nikolas makes a move on Elizabeth.

I really liked Cam's scenes with Neil, too - esp. Neil being appalled (but not letting on) that Jason intended to take Cam back into a dangerous situation once they had come up with a plan (before Curtis got out with Trina). 

So Julian wants to hook up with Britt again because he's jealous that Alexis is clearly thinking about Neil instead of wanting him back? Ok then. Another WTF: Portia's line to  S&C that she feels she already knows Mike because Trina talks about him so much. Um, Mike doesn't live in the same house as Josslyn! Third WTF: Anna being glad that Britt is back so Peter can have more family around him...gag.

I'm actually a little surprised that Carly only locked Nelle on the hospital roof to scare/intimidate her; I thought for sure there was going to be a fight with one of them trying to throw the other off as a Friday cliffhanger.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 1

Now I’m thinking Britt is the one who saw Alexis and Neil in NYC given her comment about how Neil looked familiar. Her license recently got re-instated so she might have been at the same hotel that Neil and Alexis were when they met with the board. Although I don’t know what she would do with that info.

Edited by ffwbe
  • Useful 1

Sonny, it's not unusual for nursing home patients to be hospitalized. GH has more resources. Good grief. I'm so sick of him instantly jumping to blaming someone.

"Who else [can I call]?" How about your sponsor, Alexis?!

Finally they have Nelle mention her kidney surgery. I'm going to hand wave it that she didn't think it was any of Sasha, Willow, and Chase's business—spoiler, it's not—so that's why it didn't come up earlier.

1 minute ago, Bringonthedrama said:

So Julian wants to hook up with Britt again because he's jealous that Alexis is clearly thinking about Neil instead of wanting him back? Ok then.

Considering he had hate sex with Olivia because he was jealous of Alexis's friendship/past relationship with Ned (as was Olivia), this is pretty in character, IMO.

• Love 4