Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It would only work if he were playing Esmé to get conclusive evidence she did it, but that doesn't seem to be the direction they're going.

THIS. He's obviously miserable with his choice, but it would work way better if he was actually secretly planning a double cross of Esme.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Also why is it “Lansing-Davis” instead of the other way around?  Is it just because she was mostly raised by Alexis or is it supposed to be feminist thing?  And if either case is true, I don’t know why she would bother with the Lansing part at all.

Idk if they’ve ever said why it’s that way but Kristina’s name was always Kristina Corinthos Davis so I guess they followed suite. I remember thinking Kristina’s last name was strange when they did that since it’s traditionally the mom’s name before the dad’s when they hyphenate. 

• Love 2

Whatever phones are involved in the sex video debacle have fabulous battery power! A burner phone (that looks just like what I imagine is a name-brand one) seems to go for quite a long time without a recharge.

Maybe because I'm old, but I don't leave my phone in my purse to run low on power when I need it. Once I'm home, I put in the same place all the time and often charge it. 

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I mean he used her first name.  He didn’t call her a broad or anything, and I love Scotty but ya gotta admit that wouldn’t be out of the realm of possibility. 

Also why is it “Lansing-Davis” instead of the other way around?  Is it just because she was mostly raised by Alexis or is it supposed to be feminist thing?  And if either case is true, I don’t know why she would bother with the Lansing part at all.

image.jpeg

Edited by Suicidy
  • LOL 7

When has any lawyer on this show addressed opposing counsel so formally? Molly's insistence that Scott, someone much older and who has known her for years, use her title just made her seem insecure, a little girl playing dress up.

2 hours ago, racked said:

So the plan is that Trina got a burner phone and then made it match her real phone? It makes absolutely no sense. Esme is lucky the PCPD are tragically stupid. 

Galactically stupid, as is the DA's office for rushing this.  If other phone were Esme's, wouldn't she want the phone with the video to look different from her own phone so that she doesn't get them mixed up?

• Love 6

When did Neil die? Presumably he wasn't completely broke at the time, so money from his estate (or sale of his assets) would have been used to pay for the funeral. I know from experience that this bill is the first thing that must be paid when an estate is settled. And... this may sound insensitive, but don't hold a funeral that costs more than you can afford, and you won't have to go harassing other people to reimburse you for the expense.

• Love 14

Did Esme get that book from the library? I hope she didn't buy it because she says she's broke, and what broke person would spend the extra money when she doesn't know for certain she's pregnant? Obviously, this prop is just to irritate Ava and make Spencer even more ambivalent about Esme's possible guilt.

• Love 1

Lets say Spencer believed Trina was innocent, but didn't necessarily believe Esme was guilty, or chose to stand by Esme to find out the truth and/or convince her to confess. Trina would still feel understandably angry and betrayed, but he wouldn't be in quite such a deep hole when it came to a future romance.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If other phone were Esme's, wouldn't she want the phone with the video to look different from her own phone so that she doesn't get them mixed up?

You mean Trina, and yes, you'd think she'd distinguish between the phones somehow.

45 minutes ago, KittyQ said:

I know from experience that this bill is the first thing that must be paid when an estate is settled.

Same! My mom was cremated, but we had to pay to get her ashes. The funeral home also held the death certificates hostage so we'd have more of an impetus to pay right away. (Not that we were going to bilk them.)

• Love 3

I actually laughed when Molly (with the overdone eye makeup) said “You can call me ADA Lansing-Davis”. Who does this kid think she is talking to Scott like that? She behaves like a child and looks like one too. She went through law school in 6 weeks and now wants this respect?

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I actually laughed when Molly (with the overdone eye makeup) said “You can call me ADA Lansing-Davis”. Who does this kid think she is talking to Scott like that? She behaves like a child and looks like one too. She went through law school in 6 weeks and now wants this respect?

I could ever stand that pompous little snot nose. She was always way too politically conscious for me,   Sometimes Just wanted t reach thru the scree and smack the crap outta her.

• Love 9
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Molly (with the overdone eye makeup)

Maybe she and TJ have a hot date at (fill in totally fake name of PC's hottest dance club) and she wasn't going to have time to redo her makeup.  We're just lucky she wasn't in court in hot pants and a halter top.

Trina thanking Joss for giving her the courage to plead not guilty to a crime she didn't commit...can Carly and her fucking offspring not get credit for something just once?  Gee-zus!

1 hour ago, KittyQ said:

Did Esme get that book from the library?

Amazon Prime has great service--even to an island!

ETA: Brick being on with any sort of regularity means I'll be fast-forwarding.  Can not stand the Sonny/Carly propping by SAS's bad acting self.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, Vella said:

I get Molly publicly siding with the DA's position. That's her direct boss standing right there, talking to the defence attorney. Molly isn't going to say anything BUT the partyline, this is the first case she's been asked to 2nd chair in, she's not going to stupidly speak her mind and jeopardize that at all.

But it would be really good if she had a follow up scene with TJ or Alexis where she talks about feeling conflicted and with Joss/Cam showing up to support Trina at the bail hearing, it really made her doubt what path the DA was going down.

Exactly. I didn't have a real issue with Molly not contradicting her boss after her first big case. Nor did I think it was such a big deal that she wanted Scott to address her properly. It doesn't matter that they've been acquainted for years. I don't think Scott and Alexis have ever been friends and Molly and Scott certainly aren't. Maybe when she's beyond her first case and more comfortable with him on a professional level, she'll loosen up.

The case really doesn't make sense though, especially the way the ADA put it. She's making it seem like Trina had a premeditated plan, but everyone at the cabin can testify that she got drunk and sick that night. Was that part of her plan? Unless they're going to suggest she was faking it. But, she was devious enough to fake being sick but stupid enough to reveal her motive (being jealous of Cam and Joss) right before secretly tapes them?

She went through law school in 6 weeks and now wants this respect?

She's been in law school a hell of a lot longer than six week and I'm sorry I didn't realize the length of your schooling terms whether you get respect.

Edited by FilmTVGeek80
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Molly should be ashamed. 

Where was Taggert supposed to be instead of his daughters hearing?

Esme has a lot of people after her. Sonny Mob, Curtis, Jerome. All these people can't get the proof from  teenager?

• Love 11
2 hours ago, TVbitch said:

We were at Neil's funeral and that sad room couldn't have cost more than a couple hundred bucks. 

We must have missed the 24K gold sarcophagus.

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

She's been in law school a hell of a lot longer than six week and I'm sorry I didn't realize the length of your schooling terms whether you get respect.

Both Molly and TJ were able to go college and then law school/medical school relatively in real time since they were mostly offscreen.

• Love 7
On 3/30/2022 at 11:06 PM, Cheyanne11 said:

NuTrina was really good today--and I did see chemistry between her and NC.  I don't know where they're going with this storyline and the teen set pairings, but I'm not ready to dismiss a Sprina pairing just yet.

When Dante was listing all of Brooklyn's shortcomings Chase should've said "you do realize you're dating someone who conned multiple men out of their life savings, right?" 

My thoughts exactly that Spenser is a total idiot.  All the times he told Esme "Trina's not like that" and now he says "There's evidence proving you did it" as if he doesn't know what Esme is capable of just like Trina said.  I guess it NEVER occured to him that Esme could have set Trina up??? All he has to do is think back to the day Trina came up to visit him and how Esme was there lurking. I too would like to see the pairing of Spenser and Trina...as soon as Spenser gets his head out of his a** and realizes Esme is LYING about being pregnant and if she willing to lie about something that important than what else is she capable of lying about.  Of course we all know she lies whenever she moves her lips.

As for Dante's comment about Brooklyn, to be fair I don't know if Chase knows about Sam's nefarious grifting past. But...he could have come back with at least my potential girlfriend hasn't slept with most of the eligible men in town, Jax, Sonny, Jason, Lucky, Silas Clay, Patrick (Robin's Husband), Drew, Jason(again) and now Sonny's son Dante.  

I know there are a lot of people who like Sam/Dante as a couple but I'm not one of them.  I want Dante back with Lulu

• Love 6

I was just starting to like Spencer and his newly evolving backbone, and then he turns on Trina for no reason. “Esme is conniving and totally capable, while Trina would never even consider such a… They found what? A phone? In her purse? That guilty bitch!!” Give that boy a job with the PCPD, he already knows how to jump to conclusions.

Aaargh, Brick sightings every 6 months were already way too much. I’d almost rather have Jason back than put up with Right Hand Brick every week.

I know they’re setting up extreme Willow/ Nina hostility in order to maximize the irony with the parentage reveal, but can they please tone down the histrionics just a little? “She’s hurting Wiley! One look at Nina’s face and his soul will be damaged for life!” Come on, people.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
4 hours ago, littlefingers116 said:

As for Dante's comment about Brooklyn, to be fair I don't know if Chase knows about Sam's nefarious grifting past. But...he could have come back with at least my potential girlfriend hasn't slept with most of the eligible men in town, Jax, Sonny, Jason, Lucky, Silas Clay, Patrick (Robin's Husband), Drew, Jason(again) and now Sonny's son Dante.  

So instead of the grifting past, Chase should've slut shamed her. Neat. Save for Jax and Sonny and I really don't remember anything about Silas, Sam was in actual relationships with the men you mention. 

Chase doesn't need to point anything out to Dante that Dante doesn't already know about Sam or her past.  

• Love 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

I actually laughed when Molly (with the overdone eye makeup) said “You can call me ADA Lansing-Davis”. 

The hell, Molly's an ADA?!?!

In other hard-to-swallow news, people will freak out to learn the Face of Deception is married?  The idea that bland cardboard Sasha is the uber popular face of this brand - and that Deception would crater without her - is just insane.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 9

I thought it was ridiculous that Molly would jump straight into an ADA position, so I looked up the qualifications. Turns out, you just need to pass the bar. Many ADAs are hired right out of college. However, because it’s a political position, you have to have a squeaky clean background. Even having a mother like Alexis, with her problematic history, would likely sink Molly’s chances in the real world.

So yes, it’s realistic that Molly would be an ADA. But on the other hand, it’s totally not.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

She herself has not done much wrong, but there's Uncle Rick, Uncle Sonny, Mom and sister Sam.  Then again, it's a sort of small town and she has connections.  Mom was likely DA at one time, I think I remember that.  Dad was DA at another time maybe?  Her sister's brother is a cop.  Her domestic partner's mother is Police Commissioner now and was before.  Jobs like that work on connections in smaller governmental divisions.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

I thought it was ridiculous that Molly would jump straight into an ADA position, so I looked up the qualifications. Turns out, you just need to pass the bar. Many ADAs are hired right out of college. However, because it’s a political position, you have to have a squeaky clean background. Even having a mother like Alexis, with her problematic history, would likely sink Molly’s chances in the real world.

So yes, it’s realistic that Molly would be an ADA. But on the other hand, it’s totally not.

Yeah but if we go by that, the DA/ADA role would always have to be a dayplayer because no named character who has ever been in the role would have qualified. I wouldn’t consider pre-disbarred Alexis, Scott, or Ric Lansing to be the shiny bastions of morality and they’ve all been in the DAs office at one time themselves and even worse if you factored in their loved ones and their actions. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

In my county, they get hired before they pass the bar. They’re in court with other attorneys. Every attorney working for the District Attorneys office is an ADA. Only the DA is elected. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Plus the show did make it clear that Molly is a 2nd chair only and that this is her first case where she's been given this opportunity.  Personally, I really want a scene with Molly and ADA Arden where they're going over work and actually talk about the logistics of the case, in terms of what they do have, what they don't have and yes, the optics of the case involving prosecuting a black defendant when the victims are white.  GH usually handles issues of racism in a cringey and clunky way, but it would be good for the show to at least acknowledge it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Did anyone else notice that when Michael and Willow were talking in the Metro Court, Willow yawned and made an excuse about how tired she is, what with parenting Wiley and studying to be a nurse?  First she fainted, now she's tired - I hate to say it, but I think she's going to come up pregnant.

Also - who the heck talks about "parenting" their child?

Regarding Trina's arrest - can't Joss and Cam refuse to testify, as they are so confident that Trina didn't do it?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

This is the case in NYC, every newly hired attorney is an ADA. And her being second chair was also realistic, as most ADAs here aren’t first chair until they’ve been practicing a year or so. But even then they’re not put on high profile cases like I guess this one was? 

But Molly as a character still seems out of place for me. Maybe most surprising was that she put aside her criminal justice reform personality to actually try and help get a conviction when five seconds earlier she doubted the defendant is guilty. But maybe she changed her mind quickly.  Someone other than Spencer has to be dumb enough to not see it was a set up I guess. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pingaponga said:

Regarding Trina's arrest - can't Joss and Cam refuse to testify, as they are so confident that Trina didn't do it?

I don’t know what their testimony would say other than to say that Trina was drunk and they assume that she passed out when they went into the bedroom. They didn’t witness anything that would prove the case either way and their belief that Trina isn’t guilty and Esme is wouldn’t be considered evidence. Also, I’m pretty sure that they can use whatever statement they gave to the police about that night in lieu of their court testimony so I think the damage is done. 

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t know what their testimony would say other than to say that Trina was drunk and they assume that she passed out when they went into the bedroom. They didn’t witness anything that would prove the case either way and their belief that Trina isn’t guilty and Esme is wouldn’t be considered evidence. Also, I’m pretty sure that they can use whatever statement they gave to the police about that night in lieu of their court testimony so I think the damage is done. 

It’s weird Robert would choose to prosecute Trina so quickly, given that the victims are go8ng to be uncooperative.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, racked said:

This is the case in NYC, every newly hired attorney is an ADA. And her being second chair was also realistic, as most ADAs here aren’t first chair until they’ve been practicing a year or so. But even then they’re not put on high profile cases like I guess this one was? 

But Molly as a character still seems out of place for me. Maybe most surprising was that she put aside her criminal justice reform personality to actually try and help get a conviction when five seconds earlier she doubted the defendant is guilty. But maybe she changed her mind quickly.  Someone other than Spencer has to be dumb enough to not see it was a set up I guess. 

My problem with Molly is that they stop and start with her character, even though she is supposed to be in town, so it is jarring when she shows up in more adult roles in this show. They never really did anything with her as a teenager. We didn't  see her relationship with TJ develop; they meet, then all of a sudden the are dating (even though it didn't seem TJ liked Molly in the beginning), then there was that weird triangle with her, TJ and Rafe, and then we find out her and TJ had sex, she is living with TJ and when TJ doesn't speak with her for what, a few days, she sleeps with some random guy she barely knows, all of this is off camera. Compare this with the Georgie and Dillon relationship in the aughts, where we saw the relationship play out. The stupid part is that they didn't write her out and have her go to an Ivy/top tier school for a few years with a long distance relationship between her and TJ. She was around but never seen. If Haley was the problem, then recast Molly like they did Spencer. But they didn't.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Kim0820 said:

Uncle Rick

Rick is Molly's father, not her uncle.

13 hours ago, Pingaponga said:

Why would they refuse to testify? They can help Trina's case. As the victims, saying they don't believe the accused is guilty is a pretty big deal, and if they name Esmé, they've introduced reasonable doubt. Though who knows how GH law will pan out here. And the investigation has been terrible, but that's Jordan and the PCPD—they do what the plot requires instead of any minimum basis of logic.

11 hours ago, ffwbe said:

the damage is done. 

I don't think Cam and Joss blamed Trina in their statement, did they? So I don't get what the damage would be.

• Love 3

Also, Joss and Cam, as the victims refusing to testify against Trina, but as defense witnesses weakens the State’s case. But the writers are just too stoopid to see that.

And calling Molly by her first name, instead of “Ms. Lansing-Davis” isn’t being disrespectful. Scotty has known Molly for years, right? This new ADA? Probably didn’t have a professional relationship where they call each other by their first names. We see this on all procedurals-defense attorneys will call the ADAs or DA by their surname only without the “Mr.” or “Ms.” or first names of they’ve come up against each other for years. Only on this show since Molly decided to join the office have characters spouted the stupid “DA Scorpio”, “ADA whoever.” It’s fucking pretentious. Never used it when Scott, Ric, and Alexis were DA. Or when we had other actors over the years playing ADAs.

Again, where the HELL was Taggert at the arraignment and again when Trina was released “on her own recognizance”? I guess the writers didn’t know that’s the phrase so went with “without bond.”🙄🙄🙄

• Love 13
(edited)

I hope day player playing dead Neil Byrne is getting extra pay. He’s been on quite a lot in one week. LOL!!! It’s kind of a weird story but whatevs. I miss Joe Flanagan. I thought he was great as Neil and played well against NLG. I thought his exit was rather abrupt. I always wondered what the deal with that was. Actually, this is Neil just before Harmony gave him the jab and Neil died. Happier times indeed.

DAFA4934-B1F4-4B83-AE6A-D511CD736D8B.jpeg

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Actually, this is Neil just before Harmony gave him the jab and Neil died. Happier times indeed.

DAFA4934-B1F4-4B83-AE6A-D511CD736D8B.jpeg

He looks like he's wondering what the hell just happened. Hee.

What is going on with the makeup on the women? Maxie's skin has looked silver/gray for months, while most of the other women (and some of the men) are way too orange/peach.

It's so stupid they're dragging out whether Esmé is pregnant. She doesn't even know (as far as we've seen), so it's not even soapy. I did love her interactions with Ava, though. Avery Pohl can stand up to the strongest actors on the show.

• Love 4

As good as Avery Pohl is, I'm getting very tired of this storyline. Spencer's bitterness and constantly bringing up it is getting very boring.

Ava, manipulator extraordinaire, is being an idiot. What she should say is "Ava can stay here but I don't want to see her, she has to stay in her room."  See how Esme likes them apples.

Anyone want to take a bet that the pregnancy test Esme left on the bathroom counter is not hers? The Cassadine men have Swiss cheese for brains.

If Sonny is so dangerous, why is everyone in Port Charles (except for Scott) friends with him?

I really liked Liz's conversation with Laura. Both points of view well respected as the writing tries to make up for the lack of Liz's parents for decades.

For a minute when Liz first mentioned him, I had to fight to remember who Gregory is.

Are there no other male singers in Port Charles than Chase? Deception has money, pay someone. This "we want Chase" so that Brook Lynn and he can look anguished is very high school.

• Love 16
(edited)

Have you ever had ZERO interest in watching a particular story play out? Just seeing it makes you roll your eyes and reach for the FF/mute button?!? That’s where I am with Esme. Maybe it’s because Peter was drawn out for years or maybe it’s because I like Nava and Trina and just don’t want Esme messing with them. Maybe I’m disappointed with the trajectory of her character b/c she had such potential. Maybe it's the dumbing down of the characters around Esme. I don’t know. I like AP but I’m not at all interested in Esme and her shenanigans. I just don’t want to see any of that. I will definitely be FFing/muting all of this story. Wake me when it’s over! 

I’m biased when it comes to Brad because I love him, but I thought Amy was ridiculously unprofessional. The man was just standing there. He wasn’t doing anything, and she certainly had no right to call security. I loved Terry shutting her down. Amy can’t dictate who works at GH. Just do your job, Amy, and mind your business. 

I guess Lucas is still employed at GH. He and Austin must work the same shifts. LOL. 

Why won’t Chase just ask Brook Lynn out? Why are they dragging this out? Start them dating already!

I missed most of the Liz/Laura stuff but I guess Liz is doing this stuff to herself, right? Who is she not supposed to forget? Her dad?

Edited by lala2
Typos 🙂
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Have you ever had ZERO interest in watching a particular story play out? Just seeing it makes you roll your eyes abs reach for the FF/mute button?!? That’s where I am with Esme. Maybe it’s because Peter was drawn out for years or maybe it’s because I like Nava and Trina and just don’t want Esme messing with them. Maybe I’m disappointed with the trajectory of her character. I don’t know. I like AP but I’m not at all interested in Esme and her shenanigans. I just don’t want to see any of that. I will definitely be FFing/muting all of this story. Wake me when it’s over! 

I got mucho disappointed. there was so much potential, they could have done anything else but they just constantly go #teampsycho. whatever show. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Amy is still as dumb as ever. From her argument about Chase and why he wasn't asked to sing to her Brad overreaction. Take a seat, motor mouth. And mind your business.

I can't believe Ava is moving out (no, I can believe it). And I cannot believe how stupid Nikolas is (I totally believe that, especially with that derp face). Like half his brain is melted or something. And Spencer's put upon attitude is just so terrible. Dude, you've put upon yourself. There's only one person to blame for all of this and that's you.

I don't know how the male Cassadines can breathe and cross the street at the same time. These two at least. Helena must be spinning in her grave. Helena would've already handled Esme in a Helena-esque way. 

I guess centuries of inbreeding for the Cassadines has finally come home to roost with Nikolas and Spencer. 

So Britt did illegal stuff while she was on the run with daddy dearest. I swear, I half-expected that Mrs. Wu was going to reveal that she had an affair with Faison that resulted in a son who wears a cop uniform now and wants nothing to do with her, so he changed his name. 

Whatever Britt did seems to be bad enough that she's willing to be under Mrs. Wu's thumb.

I'll look forward to the Leisl/Mrs. Wu scenes. I think those should be really something.

The High School romance that is Chase/BL needs to be moved along. I am now certain the BL has a folder where she writes Mrs. Brooklyn Chase in different fonts and doodles little hearts around it and she also plucks the petals of daisies and says he loves me, he loves me not, while Chase is debating whether he should give her his letterman jacket. Seriously, show, the writing is obnoxious and how many times does Chase have to stand up to someone dragging his boo like that, including his father. And how many times do they both have to say "we're just friends." Usually when a guy kisses me so well that and I drop my vending machine snack because of it, I take it to mean that there's actually something more there and that we might be into each other, especially after he praised me to high heaven. But that's just me.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'll look forward to the Leisl/Mrs. Wu scenes. I think those should be really something.

ooh bring it on

49 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I have faith that the PCPD will uncover the truth." Oh, Laura. You of all people should know better.

I burst out laughing at that line, I'm sure we all did.

55 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Ava, manipulator extraordinaire, is being an idiot. What she should say is "Ava can stay here but I don't want to see her, she has to stay in her room."  See how Esme likes them apples.

Anyone want to take a bet that the pregnancy test Esme left on the bathroom counter is not hers? The Cassadine men have Swiss cheese for brains.

Yes Ava should have taken a deep breath and took charge of the pregnancy test situation by either going in to watch or hiring a nurse to watch.  I kind of think it will be neg though, Esme has extracted the promise from Spencer that she can stay at Windemere and Ava has left already so mission accomplished.  I did enjoy Ava not holding back though. Wishy washy Spencer is getting kind of boring but he is a young man so that probably is realistic. He is trying to do the right thing, even though he knows he is dealing with the devil. (though I doubt the writers are going for realistic, they just don't know how to write this story)

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

At least Spencer was smart enough to want to see the results together instead of just taking Esmé's word. Not that that meant it was her pee stick, but at least he was trying. 

Shut up, Amy. Loved Terry shutting her down. Though of course we know Amy will poison Chet against Terry. Ugh.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Shut up, Amy. Loved Terry shutting her down. Though of course we know Amy will poison Chet against Terry. Ugh.

what happened?

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't know how the male Cassadines can breathe and cross the street at the same time. These two at least. Helena must be spinning in her grave. Helena would've already handled Esme in a Helena-esque way. 

I guess centuries of inbreeding for the Cassadines has finally come home to roost with Nikolas and Spencer. 

Don't rule out a biological maternal influence on Spencer, too. Let's put him behind the wheel and see if he mows down a pedestrian before crashing into a tree.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

what happened?

Brad had just finished his interview with Terry and was standing outside her office. Big mouth Amy shows up and accuses him of trying to steal files. Terry told her to pipe down and stop acting unprofessionally. Amy tried to tell Terry who she can hire, Terry shuts that down too.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

He looks like he's wondering what the hell just happened. Hee.

What is going on with the makeup on the women? Maxie's skin has looked silver/gray for months, while most of the other women (and some of the men) are way too orange/peach.

It's so stupid they're dragging out whether Esmé is pregnant. She doesn't even know (as far as we've seen), so it's not even soapy. I did love her interactions with Ava, though. Avery Pohl can stand up to the strongest actors on the show.

I know KS has her issues but on last week show when they were at the Metro Court they did a wide shot and her face was green and her teeth were yellow. It was bizarre but they must need special makeup on her face for whatever reason. It didn’t show up as much on the close ups but the high def picked up on the long shots. When she and Lucy were congratulating Sasha on the wedding she was standing next someone (can’t recall who) and, their teeth were white and KS were totally yellow due to the strange makeup. 

• Love 2

Um, shouldn't Laura be giving this "absentee parents suck" speech to LUCKY.

Bummed Ava and Nik are not really working together to let Esme just think he is sympathetic and it's driving a wedge between them.

Can no on the set see Maxie's lipstick?

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm really finding it almost offensive that Lucas (who?) still lives in town and works at the hospital and has people defending him re: Brad, but he is completely invisible.  Bad enough when they did that to Kyle and Fish on OLTL, but Lucas is legacy up the wazhoo.  Ugh.

Also, shut up Amy 2.0, you should have been put in jail for making us suffer through your Ask Man Landers plot.

I am intrigued, despite myself, about what naughty thing Britt did with Faison back when they were on the run.  I sadly fear it means she'll go running to Sonny and Carly to save her from Mrs. Wu, though, ugh again.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7