Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Did that really happen????🤣😂

I think it was cheese fries. Carly had the accident and eventually dragged her body to an abandoned cabin. My memories off but I think that she found some loose change in the cabin and used it to buy said cheese fries (or some other junkfood) at some kind of convenience store. Jason eventually found out that Carly had stayed away and didn't immediately come back until her funeral. Jason  had actually been gone for a few years and came back after the funeral when he had heard that Carly died.

Now the only reason why there was a funeral was because PCPD found her car in the lake as well as her shoe (which both Sonny and Jax recognized), AJ paid off the coroner to identify the body of a drowned Jane Doe as Carly and the real family of the Jane Doe so that Carly would be declared dead and he could get custody of Michael.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Did that really happen????🤣😂

ETA: Just caught it - "a little ditty about Jack & Diane. Two American kids doing the best they can" LOL.

Here's how Soap Central's recap put it: 

On the docks, Jason met up with a guy who had seen a woman in a diner after the "accident." Jason confirmed with the man that it was, in fact, Carly. Jason asked the man, "Did she order a chili dog, toasted bun, double order of cheese fries?" According to the informant, she had. Jason then knew what Carly had done. Loaded with information, Jason showed up at Carly's door, telling her he knew she faked her death and that Sonny should know. Carly was stunned. [...] She breaks down and confesses and tells him the whole story of how she went wide on the curve and her car hit the water. She was numb and cold and could barely move but somehow she got out and got to safety but has no idea how long she was in the water. She said she found a summer cabin and she broke in and stayed there a few days because she was drifting in and out. She said she went into town to find a pay phone to call her mom but then she saw the newspaper about her being missing and decided to stay away longer to get back at Sonny. She said when she heard that they had found "her body" she went back. She swears she didn't fake her death but she did stay missing longer than she actually was. Jason is furious and tells her that Sonny will be very angry and that if she doesn't tell him he will. 

But we were by then well into the Guza/Pratt GH, so there weren't really any consequences for her. I suspect that that was largely a McTavish story that got a shift in the handoff. 

What she wanted to "get back at Sonny" for was having sex with Alexis.

• Love 1

I continue to like the exes rapport between Britt and Nikolas - that they raze each other, but clearly know each other pretty well.  I did not love his grabbing her arm and restraining her when she went to intercept Ava going into Ryan's room, but GH gonna GH.

Speaking of Ava, is this the first time she and Britt have ever interacted?

It pains me to say because I'm sure Jon Lindstrom appreciates the more interesting material he gets as this character, but I'm burned out on Ryan.  Time to let him go.

• Love 4

7 hours ago, Asp Burger said:

Clonazepam was the big cliffhanger? <snort> Maybe if she started taking large amounts of it every day for years, she could join a support group and meet Stevie Nicks, but I don't think the injection alone was going to send her into wig-on-a-stick territory.

Chlor-nazeapam according to Curtis. Should have been a dead giveaway that he's not in any kind of healthcare much less a doctor.

14 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Do you mean Jason?

🤦‍♀️ Fixed it now.

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, Sake614 said:
21 hours ago, ulkis said:

Jason: [Secaucus] is right across the river [from Manhattan] it'll take no time to get there.

Unless there's traffic, construction, etc etc. Then it'll take 12 hours!

I was thinking the same thing! In fact, I even said to my TV: yeah okay. Just try to get through the Lincoln Tunnel or the GWB in ‘no time.’ AND they’re in Brooklyn. So they’re either going through Staten Island or Manhattan. Either way you’re looking at at least an hour. Unless they’ve got a helicopter. Maybe it can land in the parking lot of Ceasar’s Bay and then drop them at the Meadowlands 🤣

I'm a Brooklyn Ex-pat now living in NJ. The Lincoln Tunnel and GWB are the bane of my existence. And don't even get me started on the Goethals or Outerbridge Crossing.

• Love 1

Genie Francis and Michael Knight, now there is a masterclass in acting.  All of it from Martin being shocked when Laura comes out of the bathroom to Laura's reaction when he says his father's name to when she tells him she's his half sister.  Just all good goodness.  Then the show heads back to screachy Michael all up in Chase's face and I'm all, shut up Michael.  Give me more Laura/Martin.  

• Love 12
24 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Genie Francis and Michael Knight, now there is a masterclass in acting.  All of it from Martin being shocked when Laura comes out of the bathroom to Laura's reaction when he says his father's name to when she tells him she's his half sister.  Just all good goodness.  Then the show heads back to screachy Michael all up in Chase's face and I'm all, shut up Michael.  Give me more Laura/Martin.  

does anyone know who is playing  florence grey  (the lady in the hospital bed where laura is at)  she was originally played by anne collings...she would be in her 80's now...the woman has the same hair cut as jane elliot. ( tracy quartemaine) ..are they using  jane (tracy) and made her look older  so they would not have to add another person on the set who would be in their 80's ????

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Michael getting the drop on Chase is so absurd. And Michael's anger is equally absurd. No one forced him to marry Willow, and he got his stupid baby, which was the whole point of this idiocy. Shut up, Michael. 

Weird that we got an announcement for temp Taggert and not for nuLucas (who?) or Dr. Second Cousins. Union rules, maybe?

LOL at the green-light icon and gun as the "go ahead and shoot Julian" sign. This show, man.

• Love 5

BIG mistake Show, putting shirtless Michael facing off with shirtless Chase; he really looks like a boy compared to Chase's six pack. Between Michael whining "you know Willow still loves you" and the punch - in Chase's kidney? (or just lower chest? not sure) - made him, not Chase, look like the asshole.  Michael all but called himself a victim of big, bad manipulator Chase.  I rolled my eyes at his attitude that he and Willow got hurt and now have to figure out what to do, and Sasha OD'ed because of her pain, while Chase gets to be the good guy martyr.

The Trina actress performed as well as she could have, but with temp Taggert playing the reunion scenes with his daughter and ex, the emotional impact was rather minimal.

The Laura/Martin scenes were well done. His WTF face and then her WTF face when Cyrus enters with flowers for mother, made me laugh and think 'good soapiness.'

Of course Jason shoots and kills the shooter Cyrus hired to take out Julian. Of course the episode ends with Sonny facing off with Julian.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Love 12

Put your shirt back on, Michael. No one want to see that. Good to know that Michael's anger issues are all about how Willow might leave him for someone with better hair, a better bod, better personality, better everything really. But nice try trying to walk your screeching back. 

CD is such a bad actor. I wanted Michael to STFU. Nobody forced you to marry Willow. You wanted to marry Willow, but Chase was standing in the way of that. Get off your soap box moron. Nobody is impressed. 

Chase should really find better friends who aren't all about themselves.

Laura / Martin scenes were pretty great. I thought they were going to drag that out. Toss in some JK in that tomorrow hopefully (I don't know, I don't get previews here). 

Speaking of good acting, the Trina actress showed more emotion in 5 minutes with Taggert than Joss did with a whole year mourning Oscar. Brook Kerr was great too.

Did Curtis take a space shuttle to get to PC from Vermont? PC's location gets more confusing every time.

That shooting was so very very lame. Can we please stop with that already? I can't take any of this remotely seriously. And please, get Julian out of his misery already. Poop or get off the pot, writers.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, sue450 said:

does anyone know who is playing  florence grey

According to Dr Google, Anne Collings is reprising the role (she's 81 yrs old).  

8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Weird that we got an announcement for temp Taggert and not for nuLucas (who?) or Dr. Second Cousins.

Second Cousins was a one off so there was probably no need to announce his take over.  Lucas gets dusted out of the closet so briefly and has no current storyline, there is probably no need to announce the new actor.  Taggert is in a big storyline that was coming to a head.  It needed to be announced that it was only a brief replacement.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

The Trina/Taggert confrontation today would have been so much more meaningful with Real Andrews in the role. I know the show didn't have a choice but to plow ahead with a temporary recast despite the unfortunate timing, but it did fall flat for me. Taggert has a presence and a swagger that fills the room he's in and the recast couldn't possibly measure up and give today's scenes the weight they deserved.

Laura wandered into Florence's room looking for information and will be walking out with two new half-siblings, yikes. Martin is tolerable but I'm tired of Cyrus having his finger in every pie. I'm actually most interested in seeing Valentin's reaction when he learns who Charlotte's two new great-uncles are, hee.

Shoot-out at the bus station with absolutely no danger for Sonny or Jason, and a nameless dead body left behind for which they'll surely face no repercussions: YAWN. This side trip through NYC has been so dull, can we fast-forward this shit already? These gutless gun wars are tedious.

Michael sucker-punching Chase today was both a major asshole move and the most interesting thing he's done in ages. He almost always lets Carly fight his battles for him or name-drops Sonny as a threat to people he dislikes, so to see him get pissed and actually ACT on it was surprising. I don't need Michael picking physical fights but I do approve of him showing some gumption in his life. This felt like the closest Michael's gotten to the "baby-faced shark" the show has always purported him to be. He still sucks but at least he's DOING something, you know?

• Love 7

The Laura/Martin scenes were delightful. More of that please, show. And great expression on GF's face when Cyrus announced Florence was his mother too.

Yes to everyone who said that the Trina scenes weren't as effective with not-Taggart.  But kudos to the show for having the cop in the background wearing a mask.

Does Mac really believe that Cyrus can't get to Taggart because he's in a jail cell?  How stupid is PCPD?

Is the show going for "Michael is scared he's going to lose Willow to Chase now that Chase has come clean?" Because that's what I got from their scenes. That and that JS got his chest waxed for the scene.   What a wimp Michael is.

Why is Wylie in daycare? If anyone an afford a nanny, it's Michael of the Quartermaine/Corinthos fortunes and CEO salary. If anyone should have extra individual care, it's a traumatized child taken away from his fathers.

• Love 5
48 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

But my gawd, can he drop the accent?  I half expected him to address Florence as Big Mama, and ask after his brothers Brick and Gooper. 

21 minutes ago, sue450 said:

does anyone know who is playing  florence grey  (the lady in the hospital bed where laura is at)  she was originally played by anne collings...she would be in her 80's now...the woman has the same hair cut as jane elliot. ( tracy quartemaine) ..are they using  jane (tracy) and made her look older  so they would not have to add another person on the set who would be in their 80's ????

I thought she was Jane for a second, too!

• LOL 2

apparently real (taggart) is not sick he was filming something in mexico...a shame they couldn't wait and film this with him........I googled about anne cummings and who is playing  florence grey and found nothing does anyone have a link??

oh never mind I just found this 

Florence Grey is a fictional character from the ABC daytime drama General Hospital. She was played by Anne Collings from 1973 to 1974, but reprised her role 46 years later.
WW84 Is Being Released at Christmas - The Loop.

Florence Grey

Current statusRecurring

Duration1973-74, 2020-present

First appearance1973

Edited by sue450
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Linny said:

These gutless gun wars are tedious.

Seriously. Cyrus's guy shoots into the air! And we all know Sonny and Jason will never be killed, so what's the point? Everyone looks ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Linny said:

This felt like the closest Michael's gotten to the "baby-faced shark" the show has always purported him to be. He still sucks but at least he's DOING something, you know?

Too bad it's the wrong thing. Michael has everything he wants and he's acting like a jerk.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

I'm a Brooklyn Ex-pat now living in NJ. The Lincoln Tunnel and GWB are the bane of my existence. And don't even get me started on the Goethals or Outerbridge Crossing.

440 has always been hell. I want a timeline mention for how long it actually took them to get from Brooklyn to Secaucus. 🤣

• Love 1

I found it funny that Cyrus was using emojis to communicate with his very inept assassin. Guns, skulls and crossbones, etc. In addition, the shootouts are always so poorly choreographed. And, like you've all said, there's nothing to get us invested because Sonny and Jason will never die so who really cares that they're being shot at? Also, that decaf carafe took several gunshots and simply dented! The thing was made of lead, I guess. 

Add me to the list of folks that thought they tossed Jane Elliot into the hospital bed to play Florence. I couldn't find any information confirming that Anne Collings reprised her role but, if true, she looks great for 81!

I suppose I'm interested in seeing how the Laura, Martin, and Cyrus being siblings story plays out. I'm always happy when Laura gets an actual front burner story. 

Edited by Stinger97
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Oh, FFS. Is the show going to tell me Julian died on the Pennsylvania side of the Secaucus bridge?

Nice cliffhanger(ish) with Cyrus dropping the "she's my mother, too" bomb.

Previews: Diane's pandemic hair is reaching Julian levels of tragic.

• LOL 10
50 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael getting the drop on Chase is so absurd. And Michael's anger is equally absurd. No one forced him to marry Willow, and he got his stupid baby, which was the whole point of this idiocy. Shut up, Michael. 

Weird that we got an announcement for temp Taggert and not for nuLucas (who?) or Dr. Second Cousins. Union rules, maybe?

LOL at the green-light icon and gun as the "go ahead and shoot Julian" sign. This show, man.

Maybe because it’s a temp recast and Lucas is permanent? They announced the Sam temp recast too. Not sure if they did for Brook Lynn

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Stinger97 said:

I suppose I'm interested in seeing how the Laura, Martin, and Cyrus being siblings story plays out. I'm always happy when Laura gets an actual front burner story. 

Since Cyrus has a different last name, I am hoping that he isn't the son of Gordon Grey.

Now Martin on the otherhand? He can stay and has a bunch of unknown family members in PC with Laura, Nikolas, Charlotte, Rocco, Aiden. Wait until he tells his favorite client Valentin.

GH has been surprisingly interesting of late. Lots of soapy goodness. Now that the Laura-Martin-Cyrus connection has come to light, I wonder if Mayor Collins will feel conflicted about Sonny's need to eliminate Cyrus?

25 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

But my gawd, can he drop the accent?  I half expected him to address Florence as Big Mama, and ask after his brothers Brick and Gooper. 

Heh. At some point I want Laura to ask him "where in G-d's name did that Southern Fried Accent come from?" I never watched AMC, but have been genuinely impressed by MEK's work here. And he's turned into a true Silver Fox, too.

19 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

440 has always been hell. I want a timeline mention for how long it actually took them to get from Brooklyn to Secaucus. 🤣

If purgatory really exists, we know it as Route 440. Fortunately there's little along there I actually need.

35 minutes ago, Linny said:

Shoot-out at the bus station with absolutely no danger for Sonny or Jason, and a nameless dead body left behind for which they'll surely face no repercussions:

Actually, Jasus' fake-out of the bearded non-assassin was some of his most inspired work in ages.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

So, to review...

Chase is a mature, well respected detective while Michael is a momma's boy who fell into a job running a family business (crappily).

Chase is a well fleshed out character with regular family drama he tries hard to resolve like the mature adult he is while Michael let's Carly fight his battles and throws Sonny's name around whenever someone pisses him off.

Chase has shown he handles conflict with people he is close to by talking things out while Michael knees Chase in the junk.

Chase is friggin hot while Michael looks like Eeyore in human form.

Why are we supposed to believe a woman would be torn on who to choose between these two, much less that she would actually choose Michael? Please.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 19
52 minutes ago, Linny said:

Laura wandered into Florence's room looking for information and will be walking out with two new half-siblings, yikes.

I can't remember - aren't Cyrus and Tad Martin Grey only half-brothers via the mother?  That would mean, while Laura and Tad Martin Grey are half-siblings through their father, Laura and Cyrus aren't biologically related.

In other news, shut up, Michael.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Since Cyrus has a different last name, I am hoping that he isn't the son of Gordon Grey.

According to Tad Martin Grey, Cyrus changed his name from Grey to Renault.

10 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I can't remember - aren't Cyrus and Tad Martin Grey only half-brothers via the mother?  That would mean, while Laura and Tad Martin Grey are half-siblings through their father, Laura and Cyrus aren't biologically related.

I think they're full brothers? But who knows, since we just got the news that Pater Grey wasn't the most faithful of husbands.

12 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other news, shut up, Michael.

This cannot be said enough. Shut up, Michael.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Linny said:

Michael sucker-punching Chase today was both a major asshole move and the most interesting thing he's done in ages. He almost always lets Carly fight his battles for him or name-drops Sonny as a threat to people he dislikes, so to see him get pissed and actually ACT on it was surprising. I don't need Michael picking physical fights but I do approve of him showing some gumption in his life. This felt like the closest Michael's gotten to the "baby-faced shark" the show has always purported him to be. He still sucks but at least he's DOING something, you know?

When I first started watching back in 2012, Michael had been written as kind of hot-headed with a hair-trigger temper.  He also had some real fire when he went after Sonny and Carly after he found out about them killing AJ and covering up his death.  I actually think that his reconciliation with them is when his characterization changed and he became this milquetoast momma's boy that he is today.

Edited by drtslim
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

The Laura/Martin scenes were delightful. More of that please, show. And great expression on GF's face when Cyrus announced Florence was his mother too.

Genie's always been great at shocked expressions. 

Those scenes were a delight.  Nice to see pros working together and understanding the right 'soapiness' to put into their performances.

In other news, Michael is such a punk-ass bitch.  Blindsiding Chase with a knee to the groin?  Classy, just like the people who raised you.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

In other news, Michael is such a punk-ass bitch.  Blindsiding Chase with a knee to the groin?  Classy, just like the people who raised you.

But . . . but . . . but Chase was always intent on taking Willow back (like she's some object), so a kick in the nards is totally deserved. And you know, it would have been worse if he hadn't told Chase to take a breath. 

What pissed me off even more than that was how he tossed the bag of ice to the ground out of Chase's reach and left. 

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Wylie in daycare? If anyone an afford a nanny, it's Michael of the Quartermaine/Corinthos fortunes and CEO salary. If anyone should have extra individual care, it's a traumatized child taken away from his fathers.

There are enough kids staying with Monica that she probably does qualify as an unlicensed day care. 

• LOL 4

I haven't seen all of the show today, but I saw the clip of Michael/Chase on Twitter so I know Michael kneed Chase in the groin. 

What kind of man does this?!?! Isn't that a punk move for a man?!?! I thought that was an off-limit area for them. To me, that just makes Michael look like the weak punk man child he is! 

And I'm sick of Michael hitting Chase and getting away w/it. Chase is a trained police officer and a lot more muscular than Michael. No one can convince me that Chase couldn't take Michael in a real fight, but they won't let them fight. Chase just keeps taking hits like a loser. The lengths this show goes to prop up loser Michael is pathetic! 

I've read a little about today's scenes, and if Michael is upset b/c Willow may dump him, that's on him! He's the LOSER who can't even tell Willow what he really wants like a man. He can't be mad b/c Chase is a MAN and told Willow how he feels while Michael hems and haws like a tween! And I'm seeing more reaction from Michael about Willow - again - than we ever saw about Sasha so I'm not sure why the show was so intent on selling us "Michael really cared about Sasha" crap last week!  

I hate Michael, and I'm gonna need Chase to STOP speaking to him. If he sees Michael, just walk by! 

• Love 9

Yeah I think the writers are acting like the whole audience pays attention to social media. CD/JS are friends, Michael and Chase mostly were around each other to discuss how they could take on Nelle. Nothing on screen showed that based on their relationship before the so called cheating that Chase and Michael would care that much about not being casual friends anymore.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, lala2 said:

And I'm sick of Michael hitting Chase and getting away w/it. Chase is a trained police officer and a lot more muscular than Michael. No one can convince me that Chase couldn't take Michael in a real fight, but they won't let them fight. Chase just keeps taking hits like a loser. The lengths this show goes to prop up loser Michael is pathetic!

It's reminiscent of all the times we were expected to believe that Sonny could win in a fight against Lorenzo, Jax, or Sean Kanan's AJ. I mean, please.

ETA: Or, and @TeeVee329 @UYI and my other OLTL peeps will get this, when punk-ass Rex Balsom went around sucker-punching better men, including a fucking Navy SEAL, and somehow didn't get creamed.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9

Oh do STFU SLS!!! He’s not mad because Chase and Sasha lied so he ended up married to Willow. He’s pissed at the thought that Willow will go back to Chase. And his whiny pissy ant narcissistic self assumes Chase came clean because he wanted Willow back and that wasn’t the case. That’s something he would do. And Chase just stood there and took it. Why? Oh wait. I keep forgetting this asshole is the Golden One.🙄🙄😏😏😏😏😏

I HATED the Taggert recast. He came off more like a punk-someone who would work for Mooby than the cop he was.

But MAC!!!! Now THAT’S a real Police Commissioner!

SHUT UP, Fake Taggert.

Genie and Michael E. Knight were so good! The best scenes.

That shootout was so bad I can’t even laugh. Julian should have bled out by now.

See? All Mooby can do is tawk instead of just shooting Julian. Maybe he’ll tawk him to death.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 6
Just now, YaddaYadda said:

So I'm assuming that Cyrus has no idea that Laura is his half-sister, and that he had the files on David Hamilton pulled out to blackmail her or something so that she would either get off his back or do his bidding.

I got the feeling that he absolutely does know she’s his sister. The way he said “Laura” when he came in and admitted that Florence was also his mother.

It would certainly explain his obsession with Laura.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

So, to review...

Chase is a mature, well respected detective while Michael is a momma's boy who fell into a job running a family business (crappily).

Chase is a well fleshed out character with regular family drama he tries hard to resolve like the mature adult he is while Michael let's Carly fight his battles and throws Sonny's name around whenever someone pisses him off.

Chase has shown he handles conflict with people he is close to by talking things out while Michael knees Chase in the junk.

Chase is friggin hot while Michael looks like Eeyore in human form.

Why are we supposed to believe a woman would be torn on who to choose between these two, much less that she would actually choose Michael? Please.

Um. wait. excuse me. 
Can we please not insult, or drag Eeyore into this?  The poor thing is depressed enough as it is. let's not give him anymore sadness in his life. 

But in all seriousness (and I missed stuff. so maybe that's it). What exactly is Michael whinging about?  It's not Chase's fault that he is stupid. 
1: Why did he have to marry Willow? If he was in a committed relationship with Sasha - why not marry Sasha?
2: He didn't have to marry anyone to show that he was a good father. 
3: Just because Sasha/Chase "slept" together - didn't mean they had to run off and get married
4: You clearly care enough about Willow to sleep with her
5: You are clearly committed enough to stay married and let her adopt WileyJonah

so why are you so mad that Chase/Sasha gave up their happiness to put WIley's well being above their own? Like what on earth was there to discuss?

- what exactly is the issue here?
They wanted to do what was best for Wiley
Why it had to be Willow, i have no idea, but it's Willow. They got married. and they clearly started to have feeling for each other so they slept together. So are you mad that Chase/Sasha put Wiley's fate above their own happiness? No one said you had to

• Love 6

The fact that they actually had Michael take his shirt off to attempt to rival Chase is hilarious. 

Chad's paycheck goes right back in the pockets of the writers he pays off, right? No one could actually think that is some contest he could possibly win?

• Love 10

Oh show, if you’re trying to portray Michael and chase as some super macho, sexy men that women swoon over by having them both shirtless in the same scene? Epic fail! I’m sure Chad is a really nice guy but sexy he ain’t. And his body doesn’t even fall in the same hemisphere as Josh’s. So maybe just save Chad the embarrassment and don’t do it again.

the shootout at the bus station was just pathetic as usual. First, there isn’t a single cop anywhere in the station? Or other passengers besides the random guy who sold Julian his ticket? And as others have said, there was less than zero chance that Jason or Sonny would be harmed, never mind killed. So where’s the suspense?

I didn’t much care for fauxTaggert but I did really like the scenes with Trina.

LOVED the Laura/Martin scenes. Nice to see a couple of vets getting a front burner story. Even if it will inevitably lead back to Sonny. I’m interested in seeing how it plays out.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Daisy said:

But in all seriousness (and I missed stuff. so maybe that's it). What exactly is Michael whinging about? 

My take-away: Michael is now in love with Willow and wants to "keep" her and play house as a happy family. He thinks he wouldn't have gotten attached to Willow this way, if not for Chase lying to/manipulating him along with Sasha.  He can figure out from Willow's behavior, and her asking for his assurance that they would always be friends no matter what, that Willow still loves Chase and therefore hasn't decided what she wants to do next.  Hence, Michael's "take back" line.  Michael is over Sasha, so he's mad that Willow isn't "over" Chase now that she knows the truth that he's not a heartbreaking cheater. He's insecure knowing that Willow hasn't actually fallen in love with him; feeling an attraction to him along with friendship and depending on him as Wiley's father is not the same thing. 

• Love 5

Michael (to Chase): I haven't had many close friendships in my life.

Ya don't say, you piece of wet cardboard!

And, I mean, how pathetic is it that that's true.  Before Chase, has Michael ever had an on-screen friend?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10

I agree that Michael and Chase should never be shirtless next to each other.  Michael isn’t fat or anything, but he’s not put together like Chase is. My my...

Like Chase, I thought for a minute that Michael was going to kiss him, and I thought, “Well, well, I did NOT see the story going in this direction”.  And then it didn’t, and I was a little disappointed.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5