Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, lala2 said:
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Where was Joss's security? Another victory for Sonny's crack team. 

I'm pretty sure she dismissed that guy and told him Sonny would be at the party so his presence wasn't needed. Stupid, but that's what she said on Friday. 

Oh, right. I guess I took that more as he didn't need to stick so close to her, not that he wasn't needed at all.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, lala2 said:

Soooo . . . is Dante gonna have to arrest Sonny soon? What was the point of that conversation w/Sam? It's been years. He surely hs worked through all his feelings about his dad's mob activities by now. Was there a point to those scenes? 

OH PUHLEAZE!!! Mooby has NEVER committed a crime that Dante knows for sure? Oh, how about when he SHOT.YOU.IN.THE.CHEST??!

Oops! Correction-Dante LIED about Mooby committing the crime of SHOOTING A COP. And Dante was the cop. Show can MISS me by treating me and other long time viewers who have seen Dante lie and cover up for Mooby.

And also? STFU Sam. Acting as if you weren’t shacked up with and then married to Mooby’s first in command for YEARS! And how you broke laws and thought cops were scum and the enemy.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I have a feeling Heather was only the Hook on this night.

I could buy this. Because wasn't it Ryan who told her that their child had found him, and then told Heather that Esme Prince was their kid? And she had no idea until then?

Did Elizabeth say that Esme is in her third trimester? Damn, they aren't dilly dallying with her pregnancy, are they? How far along is Willow?

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Did Elizabeth say that Esme is in her third trimester? Damn, they aren't dilly dallying with her pregnancy, are they

Nik and Esme had sex on June 1st which is 30 weeks so she's almost at 7 months.  

Willow and Michael found out she was pregnanat on June 29th so if she was 4 weeks pregnant when she tested positive, she'd be at the same point as Esme.  

• Useful 1

A long time ago, when Esme was talking with Ryan, she told him she'd come up with a way to use the hooker to further their plans. That makes me think there are probably at least two culprits . . . which will mean Heather, if caught by the PCPD, will be able to get off since at least one of the attacks will have occurred when there was proof she was . . . contained. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, RedElf said:

Is Heather really the Hook, or is she covering for Esme?  And if she is the Hook, why does she care to try to kill all of the people who are friends of Trina's? And how does she sneak out of jail all the time?  But I do understand how she had that reaction to the toxic plant, now.

My guess is, she's trying to throw suspicion off Esme and there's another 'real' Hook.

But I'll be mad if Britt dies saving Joss. And why couldn't Joss stay. I get Dex not wanting to explain an unlicensed, unregistered gun... But what was Joss's excuse, besides following Dex to lecture him some more about how much Sonny sucks then cheating on her boyfriend #freeCam 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, sacrebleu said:

... But what was Joss's excuse, besides following Dex to lecture him some more about how much Sonny sucks then cheating on her boyfriend #freeCam 

Poor Cam. His coworker is going to tell him Joss was looking for him, and he’ll be all excited thinking she wanted to spend NYE with him and instead she was off boning some petty criminal. He probably won’t even get a proper soapy reveal either, she’ll just gently end things and never mention she cheated. Ugh. 

• Like 8

Hah,  the ornament survived the parafet. I hope it has stamped on it the Cassadine crest somewhere. 

So  a woman in her late 60s and early  70s is able to manhandle people young  enough to be her grandchildren and presumably in better shape than her (Brando, Rory, Dex, Joss, Britta).

The cops are keeping the fact that venom is being laced on the hook to kill her victims. Once that detective knew that Britta and another victim had tangled with the Hook, he should have immediately questions Britta is she was scratched in any way just in case.

Dex and Joss have chemistry. Cheating? Yes. But  soapy.

Now I just need Cam to go to the hospital to support Spencer and then see Esme.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Dex and Joss have chemistry. Cheating? Yes. But  soapy.

I think so too, more then most of the couples that are on now. Do I like the 2 characters? No particularly, but I think the 2 actors are good with each other.

• Like 3

I don't want Britt hurt. I hope she goes to some treatment place.

Loved the Nathan talk. Maxie and Liesel are better to watch as family  than Carly and Drew boring romance. 

Liz's cries about crimes, throw her in jail. Let her pay for once. Esme, and Nik can be in cells too. Nikolas shouldn't be the only one having to go to jail for things.

I like Dex and I think he's made me like Joss more. I think they have Chem, compared to Joss and Cam.

• LOL 1
18 minutes ago, nilyank said:

The cops are keeping the fact that venom is being laced on the hook to kill her victims. Once that detective knew that Britta and another victim had tangled with the Hook, he should have immediately questions Britta is she was scratched in any way just in case.

The PCPD, living up to their reputation for incompetence.

2 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Nik and Esme had sex on June 1st which is 30 weeks so she's almost at 7 months.  

Willow and Michael found out she was pregnanat on June 29th so if she was 4 weeks pregnant when she tested positive, she'd be at the same point as Esme.  

But Willow is just starting her second trimester (although it looks like she's got the same baby bump Esme has).

Port Charles, where two women can get pregnant around the same time but one ends up a trimester ahead of the other.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
4 hours ago, lala2 said:

The scenario would have been infinitely more interesting if stupid Joss had been slashed!

God forbid!  I'm shocked the poor dear actually hurt her ankle.  But on the bright side that totally fug hairdo wasn't even mussed. /sarcasm

I'm hoping Heather the Hook was a one-time thing, because otherwise it makes zero sense (haha, yes, I know!). 

Britt must know about the venom, right? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

So instead of a bittersweet, British-y ending where Britt goes off to live her life on her terms, we get...this.  Ugh.

And why couldn't she have stepped in to save someone she actually knows and cares about - like Spencer, that would have been perfect - instead of stupid, annoying, and now remorless and hypocritically cheat-y Joss.

Also, I don't get the whole poison on the hook thing.  If you want your calling card weapon to be a hook, gut people.  If you want to poison people, I dunno, maybe a blowgun or syringe would be more effective.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 10
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

The PCPD, living up to their reputation for incompetence.

But Willow is just starting her second trimester (although it looks like she's got the same baby bump Esme has).

Port Charles, where two women can get pregnant around the same time but one ends up a trimester ahead of the other.

Look on the bright side, at least we probably won't end up with a baby switch story at this rate.

Sam and Dante are so goddamn boring it's like watching dust accumulate on a shelf.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I think this was the most storyline progress we’ve seen on a single episode in quite some time.  

My favorite line today was Liz: “I don’t even know the names of all the crimes I’ve committed here.”  I really liked the Liesl/Maxie and Liesl/Britt scenes; this is the most KG we’ve had in one episode in a long time.  Meanwhile, I couldn’t reach FF fast enough for Carly/Drew. Zzzzzzz.

Kudos to the writers for noting that Joss (who is underage, no?) had never had scotch.  

And thank you @GHScorpiosRulefor channeling my rage blackout over the Sam/Dante scenes.  I just can’t with the Dante/Sonny stuff.

The Heather reveal was interesting, and I’m on board with the theory that a couple have offered above that she’s not the only Hook.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, statsgirl said:

I honestly think Wardrobe has only one pregnancy pillow, and it gets swapped back and forth. This is why we will never see Willow and Esme in the same scene.

I didn’t know it was possible to feel bored and repulsed at the same time, but that’s what happens to me every time there is a Carly/ Drew scene. I haven’t been this turned off by a couple since that Halloween when Franco was trying to get into Carly’s candy.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

Kudos to the writers for noting that Joss (who is underage, no?) had never had scotch.  

Per the show, she just turned 18 before the 2020 election, so yes, she should be just turned 20 now. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

She didn't? Well she and Cam did get drunk on the Haunted Star a few years ago when they were still teens--I thought it was Scotch.  So I'm supposed to give them Kudos for this shit? PUHLEAZE🙄

These stupid writers can't even remember their own plots as they continue to retcon on a daily basis.

9 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

And thank you @GHScorpiosRulefor channeling my rage blackout over the Sam/Dante scenes.  I just can’t with the Dante/Sonny stuff.

It's beyond stupid, this sudden turn of Dante questioning whether he should NOW think that Mooby should be arrested, when he came to town, he KNEW that Mooby was a murderer and mob boss. He and his childhood best friend (who Show then turned Dirty, because of course!) Ronnie got into several fights about it. And then went to work undercover for Mooby's ass. It was Drew Garrett's Michael that suspected Dante of being a cop. And then Mooby SHOT.HIM.IN.THE.CHEST. And instead of rallying around Dante, the whole town was rallying around puir, puir Mooby, because lord knows He would NEVER! (insert sarcasm here) NEVER EVER! Have shot Dante had he known he was his son! It was all Olivia's fault! Robin was dead to me during this period, when she talked with a still recovering Dante, along with her prom picture with Stone to convince him what a "GOOD PERSON" Mooby was.

So of course Dante lied and said he SHOT HIMSELF. Dante knows what Mooby is; he's just been willing to ignore it and look the other way.

And shut up, Sam. Better to have a mafia don you know than someone worse? Whatever, Show.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6

I’ve long said Dante is a hypocrite and should have been drummed out of the PCPD but IA that his sudden crisis of conscious is lame. He’s been aware of what Sonny has done for 12 years and chosen to look the other way. It’s too late to do this type of SL with him. It’s not like it’ll lead to anything anyway. He’ll be back to Sonny worshipping next month and continue to live in a place bought and paid for with mob money.

Also, Sam is absolutely the last person to be voice of reason here. She’s never given a damn about criminal behavior when it comes to someone she likes. She only judges and looks down on it if she already hates the person. I remember years of her being Jason’s attack dog screaming at people that he was a good person while deriding every other criminal in PC. She’s even worse than Dante in that regard

• Like 2
  • Applause 7
13 hours ago, nilyank said:

.Dex and Joss have chemistry. Cheating? Yes. But  soapy.

Now I just need Cam to go to the hospital to support Spencer and then see Esme.

I agree if there’s fallout. And sometimes there is - Nik and Esme or this fake Nik/Liz thing are examples. But with certain characters (Michael and Willow) they’re barely even chastised. I’m expecting that with Joss too, though hopefully if no one else gives her hell for it, Spencer at least does. And I’m on board for Cameron to get involved in this Esme storyline already. 

15 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’ve long said Dante is a hypocrite and should have been drummed out of the PCPD but IA that his sudden crisis of conscious is lame. He’s been aware of what Sonny has done for 12 years and chosen to look the other way. It’s too late to do this type of SL with him. It’s not like it’ll lead to anything anyway. He’ll be back to Sonny worshipping next month and continue to live in a place bought and paid for with mob money.

This is the conundrum of the show. Any decent people should be horrified by Sonny and the things he’s done. But they’re not, and it’s not because they’re morally gray, it’s because Sonny and Jason and Carly are the hero’s of the show. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
25 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
9 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

She didn't? Well she and Cam did get drunk on the Haunted Star a few years ago when they were still teens--I thought it was Scotch.  So I'm supposed to give them Kudos for this shit? PUHLEAZE🙄

These stupid writers can't even remember their own plots as they continue to retcon on a daily basis.

There's tons of liquor that Joss could've gotten drunk on years ago.  Scotch isn't exactly something teenagers go around drinking.  I don't see this as something the writers missed.  

1 minute ago, Semiglued said:

This is the conundrum of the show. Any decent people should be horrified by Sonny and the things he’s done. But they’re not, and it’s not because they’re morally gray, it’s because Sonny and Jason and Carly are the hero’s of the show. 

Definitely the biggest problem the show has.  It makes pretty much everyone in town look ridiculous to just shrug off the many criminally and shitty things the Corinthii--and Corinthii adjacent--do.  

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, Semiglued said:

agree if there’s fallout. And sometimes there is - Nik and Esme or this fake Nik/Liz thing are examples. But with certain characters (Michael and Willow) they’re barely even chastised. I’m expecting that with Joss too, though hopefully if no one else gives her hell for it, Spencer at least does. And I’m on board for Cameron to get involved in this Esme storyline already. 

You hit the nail on the issue. The story is only soapy if the characters are called out and judged and princess Joss won’t be. Millow cheating should have been soapy but Willow not even being a little torn between the 2 guys and Chase only being allowed to be mad at them for half an episode while they showed no remorse took any soapy element out of it. I have no reason to believe Joss/Dex/Cam will play out any differently. Cam isn’t even onscreen.

I also don’t see much chem or any heat between them so I think that’s in the eye of the beholder. EMc is clearly trying to make this work but she’s extremely limited and the guy that plays Dex is a block of wood. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

OH PUHLEAZE!!! Mooby has NEVER committed a crime that Dante knows for sure? Oh, how about when he SHOT.YOU.IN.THE.CHEST??!

I was thinking the same exact thing!  When Sam asked if he had every knowingly covered up Sonny’s crime and he said no I was like umm….how about the time he shot you in cold blood?!?!  There were so many times I wish Sonny would have gone down, but I’m enjoying him right now and all this business is coming out of nowhere. 

14 hours ago, nilyank said:

Hah,  the ornament survived the parafet. I hope it has stamped on it the Cassadine crest somewhere.

Was that ornament made of stone?  Because my ornaments break if they fall of the tree onto the tree skirt!

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Was that ornament made of stone?  Because my ornaments break if they fall of the tree onto the tree skirt!

Plastic.  I have quite a few cheapy ornaments that are decorated plastic.

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

I think this was the most storyline progress we’ve seen on a single episode in quite some time.  

I know, right? See, the writers can move things along at a brisk pace when they want to

• Like 3
13 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

My favorite line today was Liz: “I don’t even know the names of all the crimes I’ve committed here.”

I can't even deal with Liz anymore. She was once one of my faves, but Franco broke me and she continues to be a morally bankrupt idiot. She has never been a perfect person, but "imperfect" doesn't equal "willing to hold a pregnant 20 year-old prisoner for no actual reason." I know she and Nikolas are friends. I was watching in the Four Musketeers era when they became friends. This is still nonsensical.

• Like 1
  • Applause 7
  • Love 4

@TeeVee329 I am guessing KT said she wasn't interested in returning for anything substantial since she moved to London. But it does seem rather random after having off and on after ten years.

@Melgaypet I've been kind of liking this for Liz because this Finn stuff has been so boring. Nothing on the show makes sense so at least I'm amused, heh.

Also, why is Dex not SORASed Danny? Danny could easily be working for Michael to take down Sonny too and Carly would be throwing Joss into his bed.

Edited by ulkis
  • Like 1

What a terrible end for my favourite character. Didn’t Finn create an antidote to the hook poison that saved Diane? Shouldn’t Britt have known that?

They made her into a sad quitter and I just can’t… Poor Liesl.

16 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

So instead of a bittersweet, British-y ending where Britt goes off to live her life on her terms, we get...this.  Ugh.

And why couldn't she have stepped in to save someone she actually knows and cares about - like Spencer, that would have been perfect - instead of stupid, annoying, and now remorless and hypocritically cheat-y Joss.

Also, I don't get the whole poison on the hook thing.  If you want your calling card weapon to be a hook, gut people.  If you want to poison people, I dunno, maybe a blowgun or syringe would be more effective.

This. She should’ve at least saved someone she loved or worthy wirthy of her sacrifice, in plain view of everyone knowing.

Joss showing up to break Cam’s heart still reaking of after sex with the guy waiting for her outside? Vomit.

Ava starting to tear Nik a new one though, a balm to my broken heart.

Edited by Desperado
  • Like 5
  • Sad 4

The show actually surprised me by killing off Brit. I guess the anvils were dropping that The Hook would get her but I thought for sure she was just going to slink out of town so her loved ones wouldn’t see her die from Huntington’s

• Like 6

I kept yelling "Call the hospital for the antidote!!"  Even if an ambulance takes time, the police could get it there. I hate that they killed off Britt instead of putting her in a coma offscreen where she could magically get better. She was a big reason for me watching.

I get it, actors loves a good death scene but you've just killed both of Obrecht's children. Carly still has 3 (and Morgan is only missing), kill one of hers.

Joss wakes up in Dex;s arms and complains about Dex working for Sonny and how awful Sonny is. Only when her phone buzzes does she remember that she has a boyfriend she just cheated on. Oh, look at the crocodile tears as she breaks up with him.

18 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Joss showing up to break Cam’s heart still reaking of after sex with the guy waiting for her outside? Vomit.

Well put. They're trying to make Joss look good but she's the worst. "But I want to [stay friends] Cam." And she goes straight to Dex's arms again.

Cameron: "That's it? I don't get any say in the decision?" At least they gave him a chance to speak out. I wish it would last more than a few episodes.

DZ's facial expressions around Esme's amnesia were great. "I think the whole hospital hears you."

Everyone's expression when Ava asked if the baby is Nik's was great.Well played.

ETA: Joss:  Out of 1 to 10 it was an 11."  [Me: Sex with Dex couldn't have been that great if her hair didn't even get mussed.]

Edited by statsgirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 3

That montage screamed she was dying, IMO. It was nice, but a bit much. I did think she would actually get hooked so I was surprised yesterday when it looked like she hadn't been. I wondered if she had been slashed, but she seemed fine so I thought the Hooker would come back for her.

I missed most of the show. I actually forgot about it and only caught the tale end of Josslyn breaking up w/Cameron. Did she tell him she was in love w/someone else or just say they aren't working? But she did say she wasn't in love w/him anymore so she doesn't need to say much more. 

And why did Ava slap Nikolas? She knows Esme is pregnant w/his baby?  I'm happy I missed those scenes. I know most here didn't like MC's Nikolas, but I did and I hate what they've done to him and Nava. This character has been utterly trashed and for what?!?! Esme?!?!?! It makes me sick. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Desperado said:

And I'm sure we're supposed to think Cam's the jerk because he doesn't want to be her friend.  Double vom.

Bye, Britt. :(

ETA...I do hope this death leads Dr. O to scorching the Earth.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 9
11 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joss wakes up in Dex;s arms and complains about Dex working for Sonny and how awful Sonny is. Only when her phone buzzes does she remember that she has a boyfriend she just cheated on. Oh, look at the crocodile tears as she breaks up with him.

Are you serious?! They had her complaining about Sonny again?!?!? Glad I missed that! 

@ulkis - Who is Danny? 

Edited by lala2
9 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Everyone's expression when Ava asked if the baby is Nik's was great

The Oscar goes to Genie because that look of horror, disgust, shock and maybe a little bit of throw up in her mouth was fantastic on her part.  

2 minutes ago, lala2 said:

Did she tell him she was in love w/someone else or just say they aren't working?

Nope.  Just that they've been broken for awhile, which was news to him and that she should have broken up with him sooner. 

3 minutes ago, lala2 said:

And why did Ava slap Nikolas?

When Ava got to the hospital, Trina told her that Esme is pregnant and Ava knows how to add, so she confronted Nik and he admitted he was the baby daddy.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

TNope.  Just that they've been broken for awhile, which was news to him and that she should have broken up with him sooner. 

Wow, so she's already letting herself off the (heh) hook.  "I broke up with him in my mind so I was totally free to sleep with Dex!"  Girl, no.

• Like 7
27 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Didn’t Finn create an antidote to the hook poison that saved Diane? Shouldn’t Britt have known that?

She knew.  Liesl said she'd take her to the hospital for the antidote since the ambulance would take too long but Britt said they wouldn't get there in time.  I think Britt was essentially pulling a DNR on herself, going out like this on her own terms rather than letting the Huntington's kll her slowly.  

• Like 16

I’m mad and sad that this is how Britta passed. The one saving grace was her mother holding her. Great acting from both KT and KG. My mother’s heart felt the pain. 
I’m mad and sad at how joss tells Cam their relationship is over. Breaks up with her boy/ best friend on New Year’s Day at his place of work fresh off of couch sex with a gang goon. Great acting on WL’s part. The tears started to roll on our faces at almost the same minute. EMc was alright but William was more effective. 
Loved Ava smacking Nik in the hospital hallway in front of everyone. Their faces made me laugh which I desperately needed at that point. 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And I'm sure we're supposed to think Cam's the jerk because he doesn't want to be her friend.  Double vom.

I was applauding Cam. I’m glad they gave him a real reaction and that he didn’t accept friendship with Joss. I’m interested to see how this affects Sprina. 

Also, Cam spends so much time alone at Kelly’s, but no one seems concerned about him having protection from the Hooker. He would be an easy target, and I’ve been wondering why the Hooker has never attacked him.

If Heather Webber really has been the Hooker the whole time, it makes sense that she never attacked Cam, since she seems to be fond of him. I do wonder why she hasn’t gone after Elizabeth. She would have two reasons to go after Elizabeth - the perceived “betrayal” of Franco by moving on with Finn, plus punishing Cam for standing up for Trina. 

Also, I really loved the Ava and Laura today. As someone who is divorced from a cheater, their discussion about divorce as a sort of failure really rang true. I was a little choked up. Some wounds never quite heal. 

• Like 7
  • Hugs 4
  • Applause 1
16 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Bye, Britt. :(

ETA...I do hope this death leads Dr. O to scorching the Earth.

Fingers crossed she starts with the She-Beast.

• Like 5

The reveal that Nikolas is the father of Esme's baby was soapy as hell. Really great. Laura's expression was priceless and Trina's reaction to Ava slapping Nikolas was priceless. And Elizabeth's expression at the slap was also good. And Dante standing there and his face? Also priceless. 

Not enough to balance out Britt's death, a choice that I don't get at all. But it's a soap, so there's always a chance that she will come back from this. I think they mostly closed the door for a recast. But I thought the whole thing was dumb, like Britt wanted to die. She didn't tell her mother about the hook until it was practically too late and she wouldn't allow her to save her. 

But hey, hell hath no fury than a grieving Leisl, so she might go off the rails. Heather better watch her back when they finally figure out what she's been up to. 

I don't even know what to say about Josslyn and her cheating ass. She is despicable. She wants gun-toting Dex? I don't have a problem with that. She should have broken up with Cam a good 2-3 months ago. So wipe those tears and go on with your skanky ass, Joss. Cam not wanting to be friends is completely understandable. Looking forward to him finding out what she and Dex were up to right before she broke up with him.

Hey, is she going to tell the police that Britt saved her life or is she going to keep her mouth shut, but beat her chest and make Britt's death all about her?

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 10
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, Desperado said:

It's about time she remembers she has a boyfriend. Too bad they didn't have Cam ask her who's cheap cologne she's wearing. Poor Cam. Good for him for telling her he doesn't want to be friends with her. The way Joss broke up with him made it sound like she was passively-aggresively making it his fault. (Which of course it is, as well all know. /s) 

Geez, Dante, why don't you get out the rubber hose and beat the answers out of Esmé? I get he knows she's a terrible person and a liar, but she did just wake up from hypothermia. Maybe give her a second to acclimate? 

Just now, DanaK said:

The show actually surprised me by killing off Brit.

Sigh. At least the show isn't shy about bringing people back from the dead. That sendoff makes me think KT is leaving on good terms, so a return isn't entirely out of the question. But having Britt cough herself to death was way too melodramatic in the bad way.

"What is the point of being on the board when they won't tell you anything?" Ugh, Nik sucks. That's not what being on the board is about. First of all, there's nothing yet to tell. Second of all, you are not family. I know HIIPA rules are, uh, flexible on this show, but you aren't entitled to info just because you're on the board. And Dante shouldn't have been in the room while TJ examined Esmé. 

6 minutes ago, Peppermint Patty said:

If Heather Webber really has been the Hooker the whole time, it makes sense that she never attacked Cam, since she seems to be fond of him.

She did give him a BLT and fries at Kelly's before she got arrested after the van crash.

6 minutes ago, mariah23 said:

Fingers crossed she starts with the She-Beast.

Unless she has a silver bullet and a wooden stake, nope.

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

The reveal that Nikolas is the father of Esme's baby was soapy as well. Laura's expression was priceless and Trina's reaction to Ava slapping Nikolas was priceless. And Elizabeth's expression at the slap was also good. And Dante standing there and his face? Also priceless. 

I know! It was old-school soapy to give everyone an individual reaction instead of in a group shot. Mostly, since Laura and Nik were in a two-shot when Laura heard the news.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't even know what to say about Josslyn and her cheating ass. She is despicable. She wants gun-toting Dex? I don't have a problem with that. She should have broken up with Cam a good 2-3 months ago. So wipe those tears and go on with your skanky ass, Joss. Cam not wanting to be friends is completely understandable. Looking forward to him finding out what she and Dex were up to right before she broke up with him.

You know Joss is going to boo-hoo to Carly about how terrible it is that Cam told her they can't be friends and Mommy will say something like Cam isn't mature enough to handle being friends with her and Joss just was honest with him and following her heart.  Then the ceiling with fall in on them and/or a giant hellmouth open up and swallow them.  I'm good with either.

I'm so sad about Britt.  All for the brat.  So unfair.  

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
35 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

She knew.  Liesl said she'd take her to the hospital for the antidote since the ambulance would take too long but Britt said they wouldn't get there in time.  I think Britt was essentially pulling a DNR on herself, going out like this on her own terms rather than letting the Huntington's kll her slowly.  

Didn’t Liz say to Finn that there wasn’t much antidote left when Rory got hooked? 

• Useful 2