Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That's what it looks like because that's what it is, for sure.  They had zero problem with what Sonny did for a living before but are now claiming their "eyes are open" to him.  More like they're grudging, big time.

It's so superficial and lazy. They both have many, many valid reasons in past history to turn on Sonny but it's not built on any of that, it's just 'you left Mommy.' Give me a fucking break. That's something you'd need to tear down and rebuild in the writing, but they don't give a shit.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
13 minutes ago, jsbt said:

It's so superficial and lazy. They both have many, many valid reasons in past history to turn on Sonny but it's not built on any of that, it's just 'you left Mommy.' Give me a fucking break. That's something you'd need to tear down and rebuild in the writing, but they don't give a shit.

It not that he left Carly. He didn’t. Originally, everyone found out that Sonny had feelings for Nina at the trial that Michael arranged to get Nina sent to prison and said that he was not her victim.

This is after months of Sonny refusing to tell Carly what happened to him in Nixon Falls and spending time frequently with Nina.

Carly asked him to move out and give her time to sort her feeling. He kept pushing her for a big romantic gesture on Valentine’s Day on the Haunted Star. He was mistakenly told that she was not coming and he decided to sleep with Nina when she showed up afterwards. Carly found them together and he went after Carly when he realized that she came to the Haunted Star to work on their marriage but she demanded a divorce.

Michael was mad that Sonny was protecting Nina at the first trial. He got angrier at his father when Sonny decided to testify for Nina when she was suing for visitation of Wiley (after claiming that he would stay out it). Michael does not want Nina near his son. Micael claims that Sonny has betrayed their family so he continues to have a big snit about it.

As for Joss, I think it was because Sonny hurt her mom. Now I just thing it is to rev up the drama between her and adds since he is working forSonny.

• Useful 1
29 minutes ago, jsbt said:
33 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That's what it looks like because that's what it is, for sure.  They had zero problem with what Sonny did for a living before but are now claiming their "eyes are open" to him.  More like they're grudging, big time.

It's especially stupid for Michael to feel this way, given he's an adult (supposedly™ Silas Clay forever) with his own family and life. And trying to take down Sonny over this? GMAFB.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

It's especially stupid for Michael to feel this way, given he's an adult (supposedly™ Silas Clay forever) with his own family and life. And trying to take down Sonny over this? GMAFB.

I miss Sillas.  He would LOVE Michael as a son-in-law (supposedly ™️).

• LOL 6
7 minutes ago, nilyank said:

It not that he left Carly. He didn’t. Originally, everyone found out that Sonny had feelings for Nina at the trial that Michael arranged to get Nina sent to prison and said that he was not her victim.

This is after months of Sonny refusing to tell Carly what happened to him in Nixon Falls and spending time frequently with Nina.

I know the specific details of the break-up. But ultimately what it comes down to is that Sonny and Carly's marriage ended, and now all of a sudden Michael and Joss are acting like they've been out on the corner decrying mob violence for their entire adult lives lol. Everything with either of them goes back to Nina, the woman who ended Sonny and Carly.

Michael's turn on Sonny over A.J. in 2014-2015 was well-rooted and should have stuck. There is more than enough to work with. But Michael shrugged that off years ago and went back to being Sonny's little man. Eden McCoy's Joss (stupidly and artificially) considered Sonny a second father for years despite the fact that he very nearly got her own actual father Jax killed in a plane crash, up until Sonny/Nina and they were both all over S&C's many public displays of commitment and affection. Neither of them gave a fuck about Sonny being mobbed up til Carly left him/he left their mom. That's why this doesn't work for me.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 2
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, jsbt said:

Eden McCoy's Joss (stupidly and artificially) considered Sonny a second father for years up until Sonny/Nina and they were both all over S&C's many public displays of commitment and affection. Neither of them gave a fuck about Sonny being mobbed up til Carly left him/he left their mom. That's why this doesn't work for me.

The only way Joss’ sudden about face would have worked for me was if it happened last year when Jax was extremely against Carly taking over the mob because of the danger it put Joss in. Jax should have gotten in the crossfire, which caused Joss to finally see that he was right. But they would never have her go against her mom, which makes for a very lame legacy character. Idc about her feuding with Sonny because I’ve never bought that they were close. She supported him because Carly did and changed her opinion the exact moment Carly did. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, jsbt said:

But Michael shrugged that off years ago and went back to being Sonny's little man.

I nearly snorted coffee through my nose at “Sonny’s little man.”  I now have visions of Sonny pinching Michael’s cheeks and saying “who’s my little man?”

But yeah, we’re back to an anti-mob cycle for a couple of central characters, this time Joss and Michael.  If the show can hand-wave various shootings (AJ, Carly, and Dante - I’m sure there are more) then a little mob dealing and dalliance with Nina won’t be a huge hill to climb to reunite our junior heroes with our veteran hero.

• Like 6

The way they're trying to sell it (the writers) is that it isn't so much that he isn't with Mommy anymore, but he began a relationship with Nina even though he knew she had kept him away from his family for [fanfare] nine months. He didn't, at the very least, declare Nina deadtohim, and at most take some kind of revenge on her, so he has no "honor" or something. Having got to that place mentally, they're tacking on that, oh yeah, that organized-crime stuff was always bad, and he ruins people's lives. 

It really doesn't work, because Carly and Sonny have had so many estrangements and reconciliations and re-estrangements. This was going on before Josslyn was ever born, and it was constant noise in the background of Michael's early life. 

Plus, we all know that if the all-purpose soother and mender Jason were still alive encouraging them to make peace with Sonny, they'd fall in line. Carly isn't even grudging all that much anymore, now that she has Drewfus bringing her her slippers in his mouth. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Idc about her feuding with Sonny because I’ve never bought that they were close. She supported him because Carly did and changed her opinion the exact moment Carly did. 

I do buy that they were close, since Joss lived with Sonny and Carly when she wasn't in Australia with Jax. But that doesn't change how stupid her reasons are for the vendetta against Sonny.

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

e didn't, at the very least, declare Nina deadtohim, and at most take some kind of revenge on her, so he has no "honor" or something. Having got to that place mentally, they're tacking on that, oh yeah, that organized-crime stuff was always bad, and he ruins people's lives. 

How dare he not kill Nina!  He's killed other people, which, oh, er...yeah, we're appalled by that!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
39 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

The way they're trying to sell it (the writers) is that it isn't so much that he isn't with Mommy anymore, but he began a relationship with Nina even though he knew she had kept him away from his family for [fanfare] nine months. He didn't, at the very least, declare Nina deadtohim, and at most take some kind of revenge on her, so he has no "honor" or something. Having got to that place mentally, they're tacking on that, oh yeah, that organized-crime stuff was always bad, and he ruins people's lives. 

The problem is that they're (and the writing is too, IMO) dishonest about it. Yes, their break with Sonny began with Nina and the break-up of the Corinthos family. But everything is suddenly about their moral objections to Sonny and the mob. That's nonsense. They've been happily living it up with Sonny's mob life for most of their lives. Ultimately it's about Mom and Dad.

I have always found the teen/YA Joss relationship with Sonny weird as hell. All of a sudden she's acting like he's Dad #2 and incredibly close. I seem to recall that back in the day Carly and Jax kept their distance from Sonny where Joss was concerned, even after Jax left town in 2011. Even when Sonny and Carly got back together you almost never saw the child Joss with him. All this shit was done just so Frank could try to cement Eden McCoy.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4

The 3 p.m. ET showing is preempted for the moment by the presidential awards for Jan. 6. No idea how long it will last. Given it's ABC News, I'm sure we'll have to listen to David Muir gas on about what we just saw and what it means.

• LOL 5

All Britt had in her office was one box of stuff. Weren't the paintings hers? I always put my own paintings in my office.

Obrecht quoting both Merchant of Venice and Macbeth. KG was having fun today, looked like CW was too.

How long do I have to listen to Joss' excuses for not talking to Cameron. Kudos to whoever posted that Carly is going to give Joss a pass on everything.

Love the Cameron/Spencer scenes. NAC had another good day, between his cynicism about his father and Esme, Joss' breaking up with Cam and reacting to hearing of Britt's death.

Nice to see Liz finally with a backbone around Nik.

I wouldn't be surprised if there really is a match for Willow with a Nina reveal, the writing on this show sucks so much.

Do we know that Michael got tested as a match?  Did he offer to be on the registry for another person?

Wait, it's New Year's Day, Drew, Willow and Michael are all shivering, and a new born foal is outside in the paddock in the cold? These people should not be allowed to have horses.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

Wait, it's New Year's Day, Drew, Willow and Michael are all shivering, and a new born foal is outside in the paddock in the cold? These people should not be allowed to have horses.

These people should not be allowed to have houseplants. 

• LOL 17

Joss is such a brat. Yes, it’s all your fault that Britt died. But of course, the brat has no regrets leaving Britt to go cheat on her boyfriend with Dex. I’m surprised that Carly actually seemed pissed, but I haven’t finished the episode, so I’m sure it won’t last. 

• Like 8

Okay, we're getting the second half of the show.

Is Willow expecting to see chemo results the day after she had her first dose? It doesn't work that way! This is why they need to give her a fake disease. I'm sure there are people who are still misguided enough to believe medical information from a soap opera called General Hospital.

Also, just because you match with a donor doesn't mean you're going to live.

LOL at Elizabeth dragging Nik at the hospital. She needs to show that side much more often.

Poor Cam, thinking about his faithless ex-girlfriend. Joss doesn't deserve any modicum of consideration.

• Applause 6

Re: Joss and Michael’s sudden antipathy towards Sonny:

Isn’t it possible that it’s not bad writing, but instead we’re being shown a more petty side of the self-righteous offspring? In real life, people make all kinds of excuses for suddenly disliking someone that bear little resemblance to the truth. Of course, this would assume the writers are capable of writing characters with more than one dimension.

Re: Willow’s need for a donor.

Of COURSE that will lead to the Nina mama reveal. Even if the writers may be dabbling in unreliable narrators (see above), they continue to love a good old fashioned trope.

• Like 3

Today was a pretty soapy day, minus the Carlys (this is what I will call Carly's children from here on out). Yes, Joss, it should have been you.

The Nikolas/Elizabeth scenes were good. Leisl/Nina was good. Spencer/Cam, Spencer/Cam/Sonny, good.

So there's a donor, then. Who is it? Britt who just died or Nina? I'm not going to comment on the patient's file that's with Britt's belongings. Because this is GH and the writers will carry on with all the nonsense. But way to connect Neil's murder story to Willow's cancer, I guess? 

Yeah, I don't know . . .

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

The thing about Joss and Michael's rage against Sonny is that they've BOTH had this storyline before -- Joss when Sonny had Jax deported, and Michael when he offed AJ. 

The main difference is that with the first go-rounds, in each case, it was refreshing to see Sonny get rejected by people he took for granted. But it still feels pretty stale to have it happen again.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
27 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

If Cam hadn’t thought about Dex and Joss before he will now. Dex kept looking at him in Kelly’s today with what seemed like  remorse possibly. 

Ooh, you mean he didn’t have that blank look on his face? I’m shocked he has more than one facial expression, especially since he seems to be modeled after SB. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
24 minutes ago, Peppermint Patty said:

Ooh, you mean he didn’t have that blank look on his face? I’m shocked he has more than one facial expression, especially since he seems to be modeled after SB. 

Brando's head was not square enough to resemble Steve Burton's 1998-2006 haircut and he paid the ultimate price. Dex will need to keep the Port Charles stylist on speed dial.

Edited by jsbt
  • LOL 9
51 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

If Cam hadn’t thought about Dex and Joss before he will now. Dex kept looking at him in Kelly’s today with what seemed like  remorse possibly. 

I thought he almost looked smug, asshole that he is.  Either way, yeah, it should be pretty obvious to Cam to figure out that Joss's 'we grew apart' was more like 'I want someone else,' especially after Spencer mentioned the possibility.

How did Willow finish nursing school if she thinks the day after finishing one round of chemo she'd already  have results on if it worked?  The way this show handles medical stuff makes me ragey.  I mean, hospital is only in the title, so maybe that's just asking too much.

3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

So there's a donor, then. Who is it? Britt who just died or Nina?

Given Willow's "I don't know if I can do this" in the previews, I will again rage if, on hearing it's Nina, she gets petty and "won't accept anything from the woman who tried to ruin our family." 

So Joss is just going to continue, with Carly's support, to keep silent about the Hook attack?  The Carlys really are the fucking worst.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

So Joss is just going to continue, with Carly's support, to keep silent about the Hook attack?  The Carlys really are the fucking worst.

Of course she is. And of COURSE she left out boinking Dex in between getting attacked and breaking up with Cam. Guess she didn’t realize her mother would have still praised her decisions.🙄🙄🙄🙄

Some mob boss Mooby is; his goons were clearly celebrating on New Year’s. Otherwise they would have seen and maybe stopped Heather.

Oh DO STFU, Willow. Done with first round of chemo and still has her thick and shiny hair? FUCK YOU, FRANK, DAN, and all “writers” for this storyline.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Angry Cat GIF by LEGO

• Applause 9

I think the match is Nina too.  Though, I did think of Britt.  Terry would know Britt is dead though.  Willow probably will pull that crap, but the only ones who will know it's a match because Nina is her mother, are Carly and Drew.  And Drew will realize immediately, stupid as he is, that Carly has been lying all along.   Drew is likely going to reveal this truth to Willow and Michael.  I don't think he will permit the secret to go on.  

• Useful 4

Watching the first half on the app. 

Ugh, Willow, tell your idiot child you're sick. He knows something is wrong.

Sonny's one to punch Nik for impregnating a young woman. 

When Elizabeth asked Nik if he had a death wish, the camera lingered a bit too long on his face. I wonder if that's how they're writing out the character while they decide what to do

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
13 minutes ago, CeChase said:

the only ones who will know it's a match because Nina is her mother, are Carly and Drew.  And Drew will realize immediately, stupid as he is, that Carly has been lying all along. Drew is likely going to reveal this truth to Willow and Michael.  I don't think he will permit the secret to go on.  

While I don't think that he would keep it a secret, if we're placing bets, my money's on Drew not figuring it out. His faith and adoration of Carly is that great.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Am I understand that Sonny is mad and disgusted with Nikolas for sleeping with and impregnating his son's girlfriend?  Sonny did the same damn thing, IN A CRYPT!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I love Liesl. Loved that line to Esme about knowing what to say to Brit because she was going to see her.

if Cam was on screen more I would seriously hope for a Cam/Esme relationship.  Cam would get together with her partly out of being on the rebound and also to help keep the baby from Nik and Victor. That could be the story to rehabilitate Esme. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, jqdeco said:

love Liesl. Loved that line to Esme about knowing what to say to Brit because she was going to see her.

I loved how she casually picked up the pillow even with Nina there, to put it over Esme's face.  

• Like 7

Granted I did not watch the episode preceding Britt rescuing her, but why has Joss not told anyone she was attacked by the Hook? Even if she was so stupid as to conceal her involvement because she's scared people will know she fucked Dex a couple hours before immediately breaking up with her boyfriend, come on, you're a very young woman, you had some mildly embarrassing relationship drama; in the event of a serial killer's rampage no one is going to care about that. She and Dex are the only living witnesses to the latest attack and can help the PCPD.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 4

I’m sure Dante would take a statement about the attack from Joss at Carly’s house so she doesn’t have to show up at the station. It’s better she comes forward than hides the info, which is why the sekrit will be kept. 
Loved WL and NAC together along with KG and CW. Liz bringing  back the snark with Nic was great to see. He deserves every single kick to the nuts he gets be it figuratively or literally. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
3 hours ago, jsbt said:

why has Joss not told anyone she was attacked by the Hook?

To protect Dex. Dex shot the Hook with a gun that he did not have a permit for, and which he suggested was an unregistered gun because Sonny gave it to him* (although that is no confirmation of that).

But why Joss couldn't just say that she was alone since Dex picked up the shell casing, I have no idea.

*It's always Sonny's fault.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Like 11
14 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

To protect Dex. Dex shot the Hook with a gun that he did not have a permit for, and which he suggested was an unregistered gun because Sonny gave it to him (although that is no confirmation of that).

But why Joss couldn't just say that she was alone since Dex picked up the shell casing, I have no idea.

Doesn't make any sense. And it's not like Sonny's people haven't walked away from way bigger things than that on the record.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Because she's an asshole who only thinks about herself.  Just like her mother.

4 hours ago, jqdeco said:

if Cam was on screen more I would seriously hope for a Cam/Esme relationship.  Cam would get together with her partly out of being on the rebound and also to help keep the baby from Nik and Victor. That could be the story to rehabilitate Esme. 

Imagine Cam befriending Esme and their relationship developing, and then Esme starts to remember that his mother was an active participant in her imprisonment. 

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Because she's an asshole who only thinks about herself.  Just like her mother.

Imagine Cam befriending Esme and their relationship developing, and then Esme starts to remember that his mother was an active participant in her imprisonment. 

Man, a Cam/Esme relationship has so many soapy possibilities.  I am really hoping this is where we are heading.  And you have two great actors in place.  You really can't go wrong.  

• Like 6
4 hours ago, jsbt said:

Granted I did not watch the episode preceding Britt rescuing her, but why has Joss not told anyone she was attacked by the Hook? Even if she was so stupid as to conceal her involvement because she's scared people will know she fucked Dex a couple hours before immediately breaking up with her boyfriend, come on, you're a very young woman, you had some mildly embarrassing relationship drama; in the event of a serial killer's rampage no one is going to care about that. She and Dex are the only living witnesses to the latest attack and can help the PCPD.

@Cheyanne11 said it best: she's an asshole. I'll add she's a narcissistic asshole. Who is also a MORON. And Dex is also stooopid. All he had to do was say he shot Heather (or say the Hook-which is a STUPID nickname), in defense of Mini-Shebeast and Britt. But, stoopid Plot has to Plot! And how does he know the gun wasn't registered? Did he Google the registration number to confirm?

A Big Fat NO to any kind of relationship between Cam and Esme. Would he forgive her for filming him and minishebeast having sex and sharing it with the world? Just to get back at her? And why can't villains just stay villains? I can't stand Esme and so I'll happily sit at my table for one, at wanting her gone.

And did I miss the part were hypothermia causes amnesia? There was no head wound, which typically is soap trope for why one has amnesia; or lack of oxygen to the brain. The comparison between her and Jason Q is like apples and tomatoes!

• Like 3
  • Fire 2

Joss is already following Dex’s line that she doesn’t have any real evidence to offer the police so it’s pointless. She doesn’t know that. Hell I’m sure she could at the very least tell that her attacker wasn’t heavily pregnant so that eliminates Esme. Dante is just guessing that it wasn’t Esme because of the pregnancy but Joss could confirm it so they can stop wasting their time with Esme and look for the real killer.

And I’m still annoyed that Joss only needed to be saved because the moron ditched her guard. She has some very real responsibility in what happened to Britt but I’m sure she doesn’t give a damn. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

I’m looking forward to a Heather vs Liesl showdown. Glad she has Scotty and Nina in her corner.

Didn’t Heather go back out “hooking” on the night of Britt’s death after talking to Ryan? And then nothing?

Weird pacing again.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

When Nikolas said there wouldn't be anyone around to raise his child, at first I thought he meant Spenser. LOL.

Two people have now died protecting Joss.  I wish they would explore the guilt she should be feeling.  Neither death was really her fault, although I still think she and Dex were crap to leave Britt alone, but as someone who had someone else die in my place (through no real fault of mine), it's frustrating me that she's more concerned with her sex life.  Your fault or not, this is not something a person generally shrugs off.

I actually believe that Esme has amnesia.  Unless Heather took over the killings, the only crime Esme is guilty of is the revenge porn. Esme should have jumped at the chance to stick it to Nikolas for keeping her captive.  Plus, that gives her a solid alibi for Rory's killing, which should get her off the hook (pun intended) for the rest of them.  Pretending to have amnesia doesn't benefit her at all as far as I can tell.  Also, recognizing Kevin doesn't seem like something a faker would do.

Why did Liesl box up private medical records?  Nina knows Willow is pregnant and taht Britt is an OB/gyn, so when she sees the name, she should know what it is read no further, but we all know that won't happen.

And I assume there will be some drama, because if they found Willow a match, she doesn't really need to search any more.  Seems an odd move on show's part.  Unless Nina is on the registry and it's her.  Or,maybe Nina had triplets.

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

Didn’t Heather go back out “hooking” on the night of Britt’s death after talking to Ryan? And then nothing?

I thtink she said she was going to go out as soon as her guard, or her friendly guard, or something to that extent, was on duty again.  I don't think she actually went anywhere yet.

2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

She doesn’t know that. Hell I’m sure she could at the very least tell that her attacker wasn’t heavily pregnant so that eliminates Esme. Dante is just guessing that it wasn’t Esme because of the pregnancy but Joss could confirm it so they can stop wasting their time with Esme and look for the real killer.

I think this is information Joss doesn't have yet, so maybe, I highly doubt it, but maybe when she finds out Esme is pregnant she will come forth with that info.  And if all they were worried about was Dex, Joss didn't have to leave also.  Have I mentioned that they're both pieces of crap for leaving her?  I know they didn't know she was hurt, and the police also didn't seem to think a check was necessary, but they couldn't know for sure the hook wouldn't come back for her hook before the cops got there.  Of course, again, the cops were find with her hanging ou alone by the docks after they left also.

• Like 6
  • Hugs 2
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

ll he had to do was say he shot Heather (or say the Hook-which is a STUPID nickname), in defense of Mini-Shebeast and Britt.

He wasn't worried about getting in trouble for the shooting. It was the fact that he had an illegal gun.  And, yes, if he said he shot someone (self-defense or not), the police would ask to see the gun as it would be evidence.  However, as he pointed out, he probably did no tinjure her seriously and she was not going to go anyone official for help, so they could have left the shooting out completely.  The cops would have no reason to search him.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
17 minutes ago, Katy M said:

And I assume there will be some drama, because if they found Willow a match, she doesn't really need to search any more.  Seems an odd move on show's part.  Unless Nina is on the registry and it's her.  Or,maybe Nina had triplets.

1 hour ago, Desperado said:

Since I still don't think that Nelle is dead since we never saw Chase identify the body, I expect her to be the secret donor. 

Although if Nelle's kidney was a match to save Joss, could it be possible that Joss is a match for Willow?

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Joss is already following Dex’s line that she doesn’t have any real evidence to offer the police so it’s pointless. She doesn’t know that. Hell I’m sure she could at the very least tell that her attacker wasn’t heavily pregnant so that eliminates Esme. Dante is just guessing that it wasn’t Esme because of the pregnancy but Joss could confirm it so they can stop wasting their time with Esme and look for the real killer.

That's not mentioning that the person who attacked Joss was shot. And Dex tempered with a crime scene when he picked up the shell casing. 

One thing I noticed or maybe it's a lack of continuity which I know is incredibly shocking to everyone, but when Spencer and Trina were outside on the Haunted Star and the Hook was creeping up on them, they both heard a jingle. We know there has been a mention of the killer wearing bracelets or something like that. As far as we know, Heather wasn't, otherwise she would have been jingling all over the pier.

13 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Two people have now died protecting Joss.  I wish they would explore the guilt she should be feeling.  Neither death was really her fault, although I still think she and Dex were crap to leave Britt alone, but as someone who had someone else die in my place (through no real fault of mine), it's frustrating me that she's more concerned with her sex life.  Your fault or not, this is not something a person generally shrugs off.

This is Joss we're talking about. She has no conscience as far as I can tell. She is a woe is me character through and through.

And these deaths may not be her fault, but the next one sure will be if she doesn't go to the cops. Leisl was about to kill Esme, so in my book, that makes it Joss's fault because she did not come forward with the truth. Esme had nothing to do with Britt's death. The same way Esme had nothing to do with Rory's death which Nikolas and Elizabeth were very much aware of.

3 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Although if Nelle's kidney was a match to save Joss, could it be possible that Joss is a match for Willow?

Joss is too self-centered to put herself on a donor's list.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
19 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:
22 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Joss is too self-centered to put herself on a donor's list.

As a transplant recipient she can't be on the list anyway. And even it she could, I bet the parameters for bone marrow are even stricter than for kidney, so a match would be unlikely.

• Like 3