Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/12/2020 at 3:04 PM, H3705 said:

I seriously doubt that is going to happen regarding Victoria in the triangle or diamond 🙄 Tess would most likely be the top of the diamond .. Judy has pointed Tess out as being too delicate a few times ... she may be a good leader but that doesn't always translate in a seniority placement in the triangle or Janelle would have been point or flanked right or left even diamond in the triangle (did that happen her last year??). Good gracious they put Janelle way up in the photo where she should have been more front and  Lexie jumped over Gina in triangle position.. such conspiracies  🤣🤣🤣

The same for Nicole Bulcher. Both Nicole and Jinelle was pretty far back in the triangle for their final season and no tv are favourites/pretty good dancers.

4 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I would love to actually see K&J’s discussions with each other on point. My guess is that those convos are purposely kept off screen, but it would be interesting. I agree that Amy and Maddie seemed to get point based off of length of service, but that’s definitely new. Sydney Durso never got point although she was a 7 year vet her last year. Neither Jenna, Danielle, or Jessica got point over Jenn. Neither Jinelle or Lacey got it over Kashara (I know that Jenna was originally point, and she was the most senior vet that year, but they could’ve easily given it to Lacey). Yet, basically any of those people would’ve been more exciting IMO than Maddie and Amy. It’s just hard to see the logic. 

Now, I do think Maddie is a fan favorite, and she’s certainly a “face” of the team. I’ve actually soured on her dancing over her tenure on the squad (I enjoyed her more her first couple of years), but I think my opinion is a minority one, so I can see why they put her up there for that reason. Otherwise tho, leadership/ seniority thing seems like it should be more important for group leader positions. I definitely think that there’s something to be said for paying your dues and then reaping the benefits, but I feel like that’s an “everything else being equal” thing, not a “tenure/experience trumps dance ability/performance“ thing. 

The thing is. With those, like Danielle, Jessica, Jenna and Lacey and all was still pretty near the front of the triangle their final year. With Jenna and Lacey behind the point girl their final year. Jinelle and Nicole on the other hand (if I remember correctly), was actually further back (further back then where Danielle/Jess)  for their final year (that is if I remember correctly on Danielle and Jess’s position, in the triangle for their 5th and final year correctly, was 3 or 4 row behind point) but Jinelle and Nicole was further back, which I thought was a tad weird esp as Jinelle was a 5yr and Nicole Bulcher was a great dancer and is STILL an all star.

Speaking of all stars, who are 20/21’a all stars? @ShellyB help?

Ok I’m also making a list for myself. But can someone refresh me on who this year 19/20 all stars are, I know Nicole and Danielle are, but lost track of the rest. (And the all stars for the last few years and I mean specifically the last few years eg 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 etc because I somehow lost my list when I was transferring things to my new computer doh!!!)

Also what the hell is with Charlottes video? Is it me or is the video shes In, on DCC Instagram, a low resolution camera?

Edited by CrazyEve
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Exactly why I fear it is merely a "set up" to enable a certain controversial someone to be point after she puts in the time. 

The triangle is usually girls of same height I believe ... I don't see how a tall girl could be point ... the diamond would be ruined and we all know Judi is very particular about the triangle how could you put a shorter girl right behind the tip ... it wont work.  Was there not a recent season that had the tall blonde (6 ft) from WV and Kelli was wondering if she was too tall for their kick line.  I thought most of the taller girls were the outer edge due to height ????

31 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

The same for Nicole Bulcher. Both Nicole and Jinelle was pretty far back in the triangle for their final season and no tv are favourites/pretty good dancers.

The thing is. With those, like Danielle, Jessica, Jenna and Lacey and all was still pretty near the front of the triangle their final year. With Jenna and Lacey behind the point girl their final year. Jinelle and Nicole on the other hand (if I remember correctly), was actually further back (further back then where Danielle/Jess)  for their final year (that is if I remember correctly on Danielle and Jess’s position, in the triangle for their 5th and final year correctly, was 3 or 4 row behind point) but Jinelle and Nicole was further back, which I thought was a tad weird esp as Jinelle was a 5yr and Nicole Bulcher was a great dancer and is STILL an all star.

Also what the hell is with Charlottes video? Is it me or is the video like shes using a low resolution camera?

That video was pretty bad ...you would think she would have had someone to help her set that up better 😲

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

I love Nicole Bulcher, and I think she’s one of the most beautiful girls that they’ve had, but I thought her dancing was just ok. I understood why she wasn’t close to the front. I don’t remember where Sydney was in the formation, but I dont remember her being a weak dancer (I don’t remember her dancing much at all!) but she definitely had the “DCC look” to be upfront. With Jinelle, I have to think it was looks that kept her further back because she was a good dancer. Of course, neither Amy or Maddie are glamour girls, so again, the standard seemed to be different this past year, but that’s all I can think of with Jinelle. There’s a clip from some show group performance where the top of the triangle was Jenna flanked by Jinelle and Lacey. I thought they all looked good, so not sure why Jinelle got moved back in the main triangle that year. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
57 minutes ago, CrazyEve said:

Ok I’m also making a list for myself. But can someone refresh me on who this year 19/20 all stars are, I know Nicole and Danielle are, but lost track of the rest. (And the all stars for the last few years and I mean specifically the last few years eg 15/16, 16/17, 17/18, 18/19 etc because I somehow lost my list when I was transferring things to my new computer doh!!!)

Also what the hell is with Charlottes video? Is it me or is the video shes In, on DCC Instagram, a low resolution camera?

Sydney and Trisha both moved back last years 

• Useful 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, H3705 said:

The triangle is usually girls of same height I believe ... I don't see how a tall girl could be point ... the diamond would be ruined and we all know Judi is very particular about the triangle how could you put a shorter girl right behind the tip ... it wont work.  Was there not a recent season that had the tall blonde (6 ft) from WV and Kelli was wondering if she was too tall for their kick line.  I thought most of the taller girls were the outer edge due to height ????

That video was pretty bad ...you would think she would have had someone to help her set that up better 😲

Show group gets outer edge. Tall girl at point works as long as the one behind isn’t super short. But yeah looks best to me when all 3 are similar build like the Holly/Jacie/Emma perfection.

I so wished they’d rotated Holly and Jacie.

Edited by UnicornKicksBack
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Show group gets outer edge. Y’all girl at point works as long as the one behind isn’t super short. But yeah looks best to me when all 3 are similar build like the Holly/Jacie/Emma perfection.

Thanks I was wondering about that 🙂

For kickline, tall girls on the 50 and grade to the shorties on the end.  For 6” Lindsay, she would have needed to be perfection to not stand out, as well as be flanked by girls almost as tall as her. I think that was a particularly short year, plus even 6’0” to 5’9” is a noticeable drop. Might work out okay, but Kelly seems to expect a lot from her 50 yard line girls. 

I’m 6’0” so understand the struggle. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
52 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

But yeah looks best to me when all 3 are similar build like the Holly/Jacie/Emma perfection.

Wasn't Emma in the triangle the previous year with Mia and Jackie?  Why didn't she get point? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Show group gets outer edge. Y’all girl at point works as long as the one behind isn’t super short. But yeah looks best to me when all 3 are similar build like the Holly/Jacie/Emma perfection.

That's another thing that bugged me about the triangle this past season.  The heights.  No way are Lexie, Maddie, Tess, Amy and Gina the same height.  By Gina, I mean the variance in formation depending who's turn it was at point. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I love Nicole Bulcher, and I think she’s one of the most beautiful girls that they’ve had, but I thought her dancing was just ok. I understood why she wasn’t close to the front. I don’t remember where Sydney was in the formation, but I dont remember her being a weak dancer (I don’t remember her dancing much at all!) but she definitely had the “DCC look” to be upfront. With Jinelle, I have to think it was looks that kept her further back because she was a good dancer. Of course, neither Amy or Maddie are glamour girls, so again, the standard seemed to be different this past year, but that’s all I can think of with Jinelle. There’s a clip from some show group performance where the top of the triangle was Jenna flanked by Jinelle and Lacey. I thought they all looked good, so not sure why Jinelle got moved back in the main triangle that year. 

But wasn’t Jinelle the one who Kelli kinda “didn’t want” on the team, her rookie season because of her looks in person. But then when they did the field and on the jumbotrom “BAM” Kelli “loved” Jinelle because her looks on the jumbotron was so much “better” there than in person (I don’t remember the words exactly so paraphrasing on the words). So I was surprised Jinelle was a little further back.

then again I know Sydney wasn’t the best dancer but her dancing is around Amy L’s level (in my eyes and I’m not a dancer) but both have the DCC looks. 

To come to think of it didn’t one of the Trevino sister have a further back position? (Think it was Trisha) and either her or Nicole Bulcher said that seniority had no say where you are in the triangle.

3 hours ago, H3705 said:

What’s WV? Besides isn’t VK one of the tall ones and she was put in the 3rd or 4th line in Ginas place when she was out this season? (I can’t remember if Gina was 3 or 4 lines back off the top of my head).

Yea I was surprised with charlottes video. She’s the one that bangs one about excellence at Dallas Cowboys and how it’s a “privilege and not a right” to be there, at Dallas Cowboys!!!!!

Edited by CrazyEve
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/11/2020 at 12:06 PM, Pau84 said:

I haven't seen any conclusive evidence Bridget, Christina or Miranda will retire.

Yep. Keep saying this! And I hope it's not true in regards to Bridget. I just feel like there's so much more she can do for the team! Christina has always been meh to me, but I do respect her persistence and hard work! With Miranda, I totally understand as she's a newlywed and probably would want to start a new life. Still disgusted with Kitty's "grandma Mosas" comment from S13. Completely uncalled for and nowhere near close to the truth.

Edited by Lona
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, CrazyEve said:

What’s WV? Besides isn’t VK one of the tall ones and she was put in the 3rd or 4th line in Ginas place when she was out this season? (I can’t remember if Gina was 3 or 4 lines back off the top of my head).

I want to say the original poster was talking about West Virginia, the state, and that it was the girl in question's home state.  As for VK taking over Gina's position, I think she was 4th back because she was the third blond in the line and Maddie was at point.  I could be mis-remembering it though. 

16 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

About half as long as you know who’s:

And that’s a GL, point girl, 4th going on 5th year vet. Not a rookie.

15 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Exactly why I fear it is merely a "set up" to enable a certain controversial someone to be point after she puts in the time. 

Don’t give them credit they don’t deserve. They put her in Gina’s position as a rookie and they only reason she was moved back (and by back I mean in a 4th year, GL’s position, not in a “rookie” position) is because she messed up and got a lot of negative comments before they deleted the video. They have their “excuse” to move her as a vet right there, no need to wait until she’s been there for a while.

14 hours ago, Jess14 said:

With jinelle it was so weird because they got really emotional over her decision to retire and chose her to basically go back into the team for a 6th year since she danced in every game. And she looked far better than amy and maddie, so she deserved better imo.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, go4luca said:

All the girls look like they had a lot of fun with Jen's routine.

It’s neat choreography, but I much preferred watching Caroline and her sister do it than most of the featured girls in this. 

Something in Daphne just makes her look like she’s in her 40’s and has had a hard life. I guess it’s probably the mix of very skinny, too much makeup, and always fake-looking hair?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, H3705 said:

On the Ask Me Anything in 2016 an anonymous retired DCC (most think it was Dorie Braddy) said that 5'6-5'9 is the sweet spot for height and girls in that range are more likely to get the triangle/point positions. 

here is the excerpt:

Ask me and I'll do my best to answer.

Anonymous wrote:Wasn't expecting a dcc on here!!!!

What would you say is the average height and weight of an in shape dcc?

5'6 to 5'9 is the sweet spot. Those girls make squad leader and get triangle. Mid point on the kick line. They want tight bodies yet as little muscular definition as possible. I was 5'6.5" and 118 pounds. You are weighed at your audition and you sign a contract that you will remain within 5 pounds of your audition weight. It states that you must "look good" in the uniform and that is up to the discretion of the DCC organization.

There is no actual height and weight guidelines. It is all about the uniform and being proportioned to showcase the uniform. That bit with Kelly and the uniform fitting is true. I'd never been felt up by a female until then haha. You have to have the right amount a skin

best to pad you up or minimize you to get the perfect DD.

Again if you are a favorite they would turn a blind eye unless the jiggle got out of hand.

I just found it interesting 🙂 

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, go4luca said:

All the girls look like they had a lot of fun with Jen's routine.

Ooh, I really enjoyed this video! I’d love to see the full routine from each small group. I didn’t recognize Cianna with straight hair!

• Love 5

That "Then & Now" video of Maddie is ridiculous--it's every clip that made her look bad and a scene-by-scene recap of her in TC for 2 seasons, and then we jump to her last solo at auditions. That's it. Why not show her getting GL! Or mentoring/working with TCCs as a vet? Or her doing anything else as a vet? Falling out at Hall of Fame week rehearsal. GETTING POINT. I mean, come on. So ridiculous to do a "Then & Now" of a rookie, and then to do a half-ass job of a longstanding vet. Weak editing. They have plenty of footage to do some great videos! All that video of Maddie did for me is remind me of two long-term things I've not liked about her dancing--her exaggerated faces she makes and her tight kicks, which still are tight (esp her left) for a vet let alone group leader and point. I won't even get started on her hip hop. They better keep splitting point if they don't want to demote her. I would be so bummed to have her entirely as point for a year or more. There are so many gorgeous and fun dancers on that team I enjoy watching so much more than Maddie. 

• Love 17
9 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Ooh, I really enjoyed this video! I’d love to see the full routine from each small group. I didn’t recognize Cianna with straight hair!

I like this routine 🙂  and they all looked good doing it!

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Lona said:

Yep. Keep saying this! And like this I hope it's not true in regards to Bridget. I just feel like there's so much more she can do for the team! Christina has always been meh to me, but I do respect her persistence and hard work! With Miranda, I totally understand as she's a newlywed and probably would want to start a new life. Still disgusted with Kitty's "grandma Mosas" comment from S13. Completely uncalled for and nowhere near close to the truth.

I think the Grandma Moses comment was not necessary but Miranda's hairstyle always seemed dated to me ... like 60's or 70's  Tammy Wynette always comes to mind when I see her.  The other girls with longer hair have a little layered look and curl ... it seems they give her an updated look and she reverts to what she has known the one she came into training camp with. My sister will do the same thing .. I will get her to go to my stylist she will update the look and then a few weeks later looks like she is purposely trying to style her hair back the way she started .... oh well

1 hour ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

I am a big Brianna fan 😃 I am from Nashville so I was happy a former Titans Cheerleader made it to DCC !!

• Love 5
41 minutes ago, H3705 said:

I am a big Brianna fan 😃 I am from Nashville so I was happy a former Titans Cheerleader made it to DCC !!

Me too!! I love Briana 🙂  She was one of my faves the first year she tried out and she has remained so.  I was so happy she made it onto the team!!

• Love 18

When K & J are looking for a point person, one thing I have felt they considered was the ability to speak & hold a conversation.  I know Kelli did I an interview with Maddie which showed the inability of Maddie to elaborate on her answers & she seemed horribly anxious.  I am a Maddie fan but felt if she & Amy went on an interview, Maddie would be the lead dancer with Amy taking the questions.

As far as Lacey not getting point, I remember in a podcast Judy mocking Lacey with her soft non assertive voice.  I don’t think they believed she could do interviews or lead an entire team.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

When K & J are looking for a point person, one thing I have felt they considered was the ability to speak & hold a conversation.  I know Kelli did I an interview with Maddie which showed the inability of Maddie to elaborate on her answers & she seemed horribly anxious.  I am a Maddie fan but felt if she & Amy went on an interview, Maddie would be the lead dancer with Amy taking the questions.

As far as Lacey not getting point, I remember in a podcast Judy mocking Lacey with her soft non assertive voice.  I don’t think they believed she could do interviews or lead an entire team.

I think I know the interview you’re talking about.  Maddie was so ... one word, non-speaking, anxious.  I remember thinking about the media training episodes and wondering how she got through them.  I like Maddie, but she should never go on tv unless and until she gets better. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Maddie comes off like she can’t complete a sentence in every single interview and podcast. honestly comes off to me as kinda low aptitude. Do not understand at all why they adore her dancewise, image wise or lack of personality wise.  

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Maddie comes off like she can’t complete a sentence in every single interview and podcast. honestly comes off to me as kinda low aptitude. Do not understand at all why they adore her dancewise, image wise or lack of personality wise.  

You took the words out of my mouth. If you looked up mediocrity in the dictionary, I imagine you would see Maddie’s face (amy’s too, quite frankly, but I *think* she’s marginally better at interviewing).

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

You took the words out of my mouth. If you looked up mediocrity in the dictionary, I imagine you would see Maddie’s face (amy’s too, quite frankly, but I *think* she’s marginally better at interviewing).

I do think Amy is much, much more we’ll spoken then Maddie. I’d honestly rather have a Semi loose cannon Kat who at least engages people and doesn’t act scared than Maddie who acts afraid to speak and smug at the same time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Yes, I think they do consider that. I just find it odd that Lacey is assertive enough to be the Group 1 Leader, which is what I think most people would consider to be the rational position for “the” team leader, but she’s not assertive enough to be at the front of a dance formation, which all the point girl needs to be? It’s their team, so they can choose whatever criteria they want, but I just find it strange. It’s like they see point as more of a leadership position than the actual group leaders, which seems completely backwards. Like, it would’ve made sense for someone like Holly to be point, but not a first or second leader. It doesn’t make sense for it to be the other way around. 

Edited by Jess14
Typos
  • Love 7
44 minutes ago, ByTor said:

@Jess14 excellent point (pun not intended LOL).  Point is point for Thunderstruck, GLs are the leaders for the whole game.  It does seem ass-backwards.

Yep, and GLs are the one who run most of the practices based on what people have said in the past. I’ve never heard of the point doing that. Now, the point is one of the most visible roles on the team, so I can see why factors other than dance and performance are considered, but the group leaders are also very visible. They’re at the front of their formations on the big screen during each quarter change and during the plaza performances. So, any concern about someone being point in terms of leadership/visibility/PR  should be equally, if not more so, concerning for the group leader positions. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

@Jess14 excellent point (pun not intended LOL).  Point is point for Thunderstruck, GLs are the leaders for the whole game.  It does seem ass-backwards.

Yes ma'am...it is ! 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Well, we all knew she was retiring but there are still quite a few people who don't believe it.  In fact, I suspect that, DESPITE her confirming it, there will STILL be people wondering if she really is retiring.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 5/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, EricaShadows said:

I've been keeping a wary eye on social media for anything related to the ROTY and VOTY announcements.  Like the rings, those would have been announced at the End-of-the-Year banquet as well as who was "officially" retiring.  I wonder why those three things haven't been "officially" released yet unless Kelli wants a big production for them.

On podcast today, Kelli said they will be holding a virtual banquet next Tuesday. We should get all our answers then, unless they keep it hush, hush for the show. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Well, we all knew she was retiring but there are still quite a few people who don't believe it.  In fact, I suspect that, DESPITE her confirming it, there will STILL be people wondering if she really is retiring.

No kidding.  And not just Heather.

1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

Where’s Jenna 😂😂😂?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 5/13/2020 at 5:07 PM, kalibean said:

For kickline, tall girls on the 50 and grade to the shorties on the end.  For 6” Lindsay, she would have needed to be perfection to not stand out, as well as be flanked by girls almost as tall as her. I think that was a particularly short year, plus even 6’0” to 5’9” is a noticeable drop. Might work out okay, but Kelly seems to expect a lot from her 50 yard line girls. 

I’m 6’0” so understand the struggle. 

I think they also make sure the girls on the very ends can nail the jump split consistently, because they are the focal point of jump split photos. Keyra comes to mind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
8 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

Well if they were going for GL, pretty but (for some, I don’t personally agree) vanilla, comes off good at media segments, the only option this year was Heather. Much better than can’t-get-a-word-out Maddie and can’t-stop-talking-with-the-creepy-smile Amy. 

As for Lacey, it wasn’t just about her being soft spoken. Quite honestly, she was a blender not because she wasn’t good but because she wasn’t trying to be seen before the Holly/Jenna/Erica drama. She got lucky because they left and Kelli started focusing more on the mature teammates. Before Kashara got point, Lacey was very soft. She really stepped up at the end, but she had already lost point by then.

However, I doubt this is officially part of point decision making. Holly rarely spoke, but she was succeeded by JenK and Kash, both of whom were good at public speaking.

1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I refuse to believe it too. Unless she’s dragging Tess and Maddie with her on the way out... I refuse to believe these 2 ended up as 5th years out of their rookie class. Yes, I’m in denial.

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 7

I could do without another year of Maddie. I think she is fine for the team, but as point? Hell no. I would put almost any of the other 36 girls there before her. I don't get why everyone on the facebook group thinks she shits gold and farts rainbows. It must be the underdog/ comeback girl storyline. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
On 5/13/2020 at 1:50 PM, CrazyEve said:

Honestly, we have not discussed that yet. Too much other pressing things going on since quarantine. Maybe once Finalists are chosen, that discussion will be on the agenda. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
On 4/22/2020 at 6:21 AM, aeroluv327 said:

Maybe @ShellyB can tell us how the host family thing usually works. I assume if a girl has family/friends who live in Dallas and can put her up, she would just make her own arrangements.  But if the DCC offers to put her up with an alumni, does she typically pay rent?  What kind of support is the host expected to give?  

Usually each candidate has sought out living arrangements prior to TC. Host families are not promoted or suggested for Alumni. Those that have opened their homes, have done it on their own terms. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 4/22/2020 at 3:05 PM, NotthebadVictoria said:

I guess we should ask @ShellyB how that works, but if Kat has been in wigs since 15 I can say with certainty Kelly and Judy had nothing to do with that. I am pretty sure Sasha Agent was natural, her hair was perfection.

But I’ve always had a hard time believing they would have the balls to tell a WOC they can’t wear natural hair when they seem to love curls. And also, that would be blatant racism and idk if they would go there. 

Have we ever seen a WOC with natural hair be given a weave or wig in makeovers? Do they try out with natural hair and get told no because of it?

There have been many that have worn their natural hair. The extensions, weaves and wigs have been individual choices, and usually preceded making the team. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Usually each candidate has sought out living arrangements prior to TC. Host families are not promoted or suggested for Alumni. Those that have opened their homes, have done it on their own terms. 

Are there a lot of "corporate" housing options in DFW? Like apartment complexes that offer short term rental for business travelers etc or hotel suites etc?

2 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Are there a lot of "corporate" housing options in DFW? Like apartment complexes that offer short term rental for business travelers etc or hotel suites etc?

Yes, especially around the Star due to so many big businesses and several HQs. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ShellyB said:

Yes, especially around the Star due to so many big businesses and several HQs. 

I would assume that a lot of the ladies auditioning would use this option if they knew about it.  Heck, I actually stayed in a "corporate apartment" when I visited my younger brother at college back in the day 🙂

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

can’t-stop-talking-with-the-creepy-smile Amy

😂🤣 

I always have liked that the DCC have more than just beautiful Barbie doll lookalikes on the team, and Amy and Maddie were two I always presumed brought more to the table than just their looks--otherwise, I don't see how either made the team their rookie years. But, I also always like the idea of a point and triangle with the real "DCC look." They don't have to be glamorous, but as the prime photo op girls, they should be photogenic (how many pics of Maddie with a weird smile or all her teeth showing?), pretty or at least have that semi-glam girl next door look, and have clean lines and good curves for the photos. My list of vets who exceed these two in those categories is quite long. I'd love to see any of these girls in the triangle/diamond more than (or I guess I should say alongside) Maddie this year: Lexie, Gina, Caroline, Rachel W, Amber, Tess, Hannah, Ashlee, or Cianna. 

Very eager to see who GL and 2GL are this year! I predict Gina and Lexie will get the GL promotions if Miranda stays. Would love to see Ashlee, Caroline, Rachel A, and Amber as 2GL this year, though I expect only 3 new spots will be available. Unless I missed the announcement that Miranda is retiring? Looking forward to whatever we get to see of banquet this year and learning who all is retiring. Especially looking forward to Bridget announcing that she has decided to give it another year, in which case, I want to see her as a 2GL and in the triangle!

• Love 8
(edited)
On 5/13/2020 at 9:44 PM, UnicornKicksBack said:

Hmmm. Cute routine.

something always seems off to me with daphne. Like she always looks really tired around the eyes and mouth kinda drawn, plus has odd ribs. She just does not look well to me and that is worrisome. 

She just isn't particularly pretty, imo. People say Gina doesn't have the "face" for point, but I think she is light years more attractive than Daphne. In a few years Daphne will look like that middle aged, skinny blonde that worked for Trump. I forget her name, she is skinny and haggard looking.

EDIT: Kellyanne Conway

Edited by Jennv
Info
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

She just isn't particularly pretty, imo. People say Gina doesn't have the "face" for point, but I think she is light years more attractive than Daphne. In a few years Daphne will look like that middle aged, skinny blonde that worked for Trump. I forget her name, she is skinny and haggard looking.

EDIT: Kellyanne Conway

That is a spot on reference. 😂😂👏🏽👏🏽

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

That is a spot on reference. 😂😂👏🏽👏🏽

And i googled "middled aged skinny blonde who works for trump" and Kellyanne popped right up

• LOL 7