Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

I think these videos will show how much the show focuses on one or two girls. They've got better recently so you at least get to meet all the rookies.

I'm trying to imagine them putting a video together for the likes of Emma. She was one of the rockstar, but wasn't featured much on the show.

• Love 6

I'd forgotten how terrible Meredith was at everything. Her panel interview sounded like she was called on to give a book report on a book she didn't read. She bombed media training by not knowing who Nick Foles was. Every guest choreographer said she too slow. Her interviews sound like she's on benzodiazepines. I almost felt bad for Kelli on cameo day because she was probably thinking that "stand there and look pretty" was finally going to be something Meredith could do. Then she gets up and sucks at that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 16
(edited)

What time do the podcasts usually begin?  I want to check this one out because BRIDGET.

EDIT:  Never mind.  I found the time:  3PM

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 3
22 minutes ago, go4luca said:

What time do the podcasts usually begin?  I want to check this one out because BRIDGET.

EDIT:  Never mind.  I found the time:  3PM

If we’re lucky:)  DCC time doesn’t always apply to podcasts🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, forumborum said:

None will be cut .

Victoria and Lisa mark my words.....they will become the leaders of the squad especially sooner rather than later if Judy is leaving .  

Judy is not retiring. The award was for her 35 years of service to the Cowboys organization 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, Blue hues said:

’m curious to see how Kelli makes up to VK for not getting ROTY.  What special snowflake privileges will VK get in place of ROTY?  Her own show?  Point or triangle?  Any screen shots of clips of the announcement of awards?

I think next year VK will be given  point – no triangle, no diamond- just VK and empty spaces around her. TK will be told that her darling daughter will be showcased, however, we all know it will be to protect all the other girls from “the beautiful mess”  knocking into them as she falls out of her turns. VK will also be group leader, pro bowl, and VOTY and also ROTY to make up for this year’s mistake

• LOL 13
42 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Bridget has confirmed she is retiring

Now I love her even more.  She is exactly as I'd hoped.  So down to earth, well spoken and relatable.  I no longer have a favorite.  I am seriously going to miss Bridget.  😥

• Love 22
47 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Now I love her even more.  She is exactly as I'd hoped.  So down to earth, well spoken and relatable.  I no longer have a favorite.  I am seriously going to miss Bridget.  😥

Caroline is my new favorite 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Having it confirmed was like a punch in the gut... Bridget has it all & should’ve been point what a huge loss for DCC... best to Bridget tho she will be missed... 😞

• Love 17
(edited)
4 hours ago, Gottodance said:

I think next year VK will be given  point – no triangle, no diamond- just VK and empty spaces around her. TK will be told that her darling daughter will be showcased, however, we all know it will be to protect all the other girls from “the beautiful mess”  knocking into them as she falls out of her turns. VK will also be group leader, pro bowl, and VOTY and also ROTY to make up for this year’s mistake

She’ll also be Cheryl the door lady, Phil, six of the judges 🤣, and she’ll be doing all of the make-overs. 

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 21
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Not a lot to say about that except she was a great dancer, had a fun personality and I wish her well in her future endeavors. I'm just glad we're getting back the vast majority of the S13 girls.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think they’re preparing Amber to be the next point. She’s been in a lot of the DCC in Motion videos and is a well-rounded, clean dancer. I mean, I’ll pretty much take anyone being point over VK in the future but Amber would be a worthy candidate! 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I think they’re preparing Amber to be the next point. She’s been in a lot of the DCC in Motion videos and is a well-rounded, clean dancer. I mean, I’ll pretty much take anyone being point over VK in the future but Amber would be a worthy candidate! 

this rookie class has SO many good options for the diamond, it sucks that we’re stuck with last year’s lame triangle again.

• Love 17
On 5/21/2020 at 6:34 AM, dreamcatcher said:

Seriously, wth? I’m assuming it’s easier to produce content for current dccs and anyone still working for them (aka Kashara). I’d assume it’s more complicated with alumnae, but why not focus on upper vets first? GLs etc?

That would be great! I guess it’s more of why do then/now on rookie. Why not at least start with someone who has been there longer or at least more recently retired, like, as you suggest Kashara (Love Kashara).  

• Love 5

Well, I just watched the Just 4 Kicks podcast with Kelcey and Bridget...both young ladies are so grounded and well spoken!!  I actually enjoyed it 🙂  I'm going to miss Bridget's bright smile... I wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavors!

• Love 16
19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

You heard that?? My heart broke in a million pieces 😞 Thanks for everything Bridget.

She is one of Majestic Dancer, it was good to see her at point in the christmas performance... big shoes to fill. ❤️

• Love 11
2 hours ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Where is VK in the array of thumbnails/ZOOM gallery?   Any other specific girls’ reactions to watch closely?  For those who know, were the winners an appreciated surprise or were there some hurt feelings?

Normally I don’t mind Kat’s “extraness” so much, but dear god that was so over the top. 

Maddie was cringe-y again, she really can’t do public speaking.

Bridget, we all love you and that was so well deserved 🙂

Did she move to Arizona? Or was Heather back just for the call?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dreamcatcher said:

Normally I don’t mind Kat’s “extraness” so much, but dear god that was so over the top. 

Bridget has been in Arizona this whole time 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Fo sure! Kat was so extra and over the top with that reaction, even Kelcey wasnt that excited lmao and as much as i love Maddie, she cant talk in public u.u

• Love 3
9 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

You all must have terrible friends, whenever one of my friends succeed at something,  we cheer each other on so hard, it's like we won ourselves.   I'm glad I have people who are as "extra" as Kat in my life.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, DCC-fan94 said:

Fo sure! Kat was so extra and over the top with that reaction, even Kelcey wasnt that excited lmao and as much as i love Maddie, she cant talk in public u.u

KAT! Girl you need to do pageants bc that reaction was way over the top and deserves the Miss America stage 😂😂😂

Also as long as they let maddie rep the team they never ever need to talk about girls being ambassador risks who can’t carry on coherent conversations. She comes off as challenged. 

• Love 9
35 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

also love Bridget and so sad she won’t be point but girl needs to cut back a little on the botox and fillers. Her face looks frozen. Is she older?

Really? I haven't noticed that. I thought she was like 25. Of course younger girls do that too when they shouldn't. Ha

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Really? I haven't noticed that. I thought she was like 25. Of course younger girls do that too when they shouldn't. Ha

I didn't see it either.  This was posted end of March, without glam makeup.

classic_bridge_1585324154 V2.jpg

• Love 16
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

also love Bridget and so sad she won’t be point but girl needs to cut back a little on the botox and fillers. Her face looks frozen. Is she older?

I see what you mean. I don’t know how/what is different, but something is there. However, I don’t think it’s as obvious as some of the other girls on the team.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

KAT! Girl you need to do pageants bc that reaction was way over the top and deserves the Miss America stage

I mean Kat was Miss North Carolina’s Outstanding Teen for 2009 and was 3rd-runner up in Miss America’s Outstanding Teen. Not only that but was Miss North Carolina Teen USA in 2012 and placed top 16 in Miss Teen USA that year. 

I think she knows all about pageants 😉

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, go4luca said:

I didn't see it either.  This was posted end of March, without glam makeup.

classic_bridge_1585324154 V2.jpg

She’s still my fave. Gorgeous but looked like nothin but her mouth moved. Maybe it was the video? Still sad she’s leaving. 

• Love 1
On 5/22/2020 at 8:38 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Why was KaShara at the banquet?  If it had to do with pro bowl, don't you think it should of been Lacey "passing the torch" as she was pro bowl cheerleader the year before Amy?  So weird to me, and kind of annoying lol  I like KaShara, but I get the vibe that she is like teachers pet, even when she was on the squad.

Does KaShara have an official position with the DCC/Cowboys?

• Love 2
(edited)
11 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Why was KaShara at the banquet?  If it had to do with pro bowl, don't you think it should of been Lacey "passing the torch" as she was pro bowl cheerleader the year before Amy?  So weird to me, and kind of annoying lol  I like KaShara, but I get the vibe that she is like teachers pet, even when she was on the squad.

She has worked for them since last year.  And as for being “teachers pet”, Erica was a lazy group leader and KaShara stepped up to do her job.  I think Kelli and Judy appreciated her hard work.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Useful 1
  • Love 19
20 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Kashara was hired full time as events coordinator after she retired so expected she’d be there. Looks like all the full & part time DCC staff were on the banquet call with the team.  I don’t think former DCC like Lacey would be invited to banquet just to give the ProBowl ball. Last years Rookie of the year didn’t give out this years ROY ball etc, it was all presented by staff.  

• Love 5
On 5/23/2020 at 9:55 PM, Lona said:

I mean Kat was Miss North Carolina’s Outstanding Teen for 2009 and was 3rd-runner up in Miss America’s Outstanding Teen. Not only that but was Miss North Carolina Teen USA in 2012 and placed top 16 in Miss Teen USA that year. 

I think she knows all about pageants 😉

We’ll get it Kat lol. She’s prob my fave. The one is want to hang out with the most. 

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

We’ll get it Kat lol. She’s prob my fave. The one is want to hang out with the most. 

I think I've mentioned this before, but you should take Tina K with you all:)

• LOL 5
On 5/20/2020 at 6:11 AM, TB12 said:

I hope the other Jen takes Judy's spot, NOT Jen A they keep forcing down our throats she comes off so condescending and disingenuous  to me 

THANK YOU! I really can’t stand Jen A for the same reasons. Also her dancing always comes across as stomp-y.

• Love 3