Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Why doesn't someone just ask Judy if she's retiring?

Kelcey--I barely know who she is.

Probably because She Who Shall Not Be Named gets all the coverage.

Kelcey is the strongest dancer of the rookies, IMO. I am thrilled for both Kelcey and Bridget!

Edited by ExtremeFajitas
  • LOL 3
  • Love 16
15 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, within two years, moved to Dallas, broke off an engagement, left her job as a vet tech, started a new office job, left that to get back to her first love, found a new boyfriend and all along, was a DCC.  That's a lot going on:)

I don't follow her on social media. Did Bridget go back to being a vet tech? Thank you

Just now, nmvrn said:

I don't follow her on social media. Did Bridget go back to being a vet tech? Thank you

She still works within the vet world but On the business side of it ( sales ) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

Kelsey is rookie of the year and Bridget is veteran of the year!!!

E881DE9F-C54E-4376-B729-283E250A27F9.jpeg

This is awesome 🙂 Both ladies are very deserving !!

26 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I'm a huge fan of both ladies! Congrats to them! Has a 2nd year vet won VOTY before? I recall Heather O got it after year 3. Clearly, the team agrees that Bridgett is awesome, but this makes me feel like her retirement is more likely. I'm in mad denial about it. But I'm so glad she got such an honor from her teammates if she isn't around long enough to be point or in the triangle, 2GL, GL, etc.

I agree that Kelsey was the strongest rookie dancer. She is smart, articulate, seems very mature and sweet, and a nurse (or at least training to be one and was studying for boards during training camp). She also is beautiful in a very natural and understated way--she has stunning cheekbones and her eyes really pop in photos--and is the one rookie from this year I've pegged as one I'd love to see at point. I'd love to see both Kelsey and Chandi as leaders on the team down the line and hope they stay long enough.

I wonder how a certain rookie took not getting ROTY...

She must have passed because the pic Heather posted of them together in the office, she had RN on her name badge 🙂 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
24 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I'm a huge fan of both ladies! Congrats to them! Has a 2nd year vet won VOTY before? I recall Heather O got it after year 3. Clearly, the team agrees that Bridgett is awesome, but this makes me feel like her retirement is more likely. I'm in mad denial about it. But I'm so glad she got such an honor from her teammates if she isn't around long enough to be point or in the triangle, 2GL, GL, etc.

I agree that Kelsey was the strongest rookie dancer. She is smart, articulate, seems very mature and sweet, and a nurse (or at least training to be one and was studying for boards during training camp). She also is beautiful in a very natural and understated way--she has stunning cheekbones and her eyes really pop in photos--and is the one rookie from this year I've pegged as one I'd love to see at point. I'd love to see both Kelsey and Chandi as leaders on the team down the line and hope they stay long enough.

Why doesn't someone ask the certain rookie then  ... some here obviously follow her on twitter and instagram 🙄 ..not sure why 

• LOL 4
(edited)
55 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

Kelcey and Bridget

I'm super-excited about this as I was hoping that Amanda, Kelcey or Chandi would get it this year instead of you-know-who.  However, I was thinking that either Kelli would over-ride them (despite not having done it for anyone else that we know of) or pressure the girls into voting for Victoria.  Either way, she would have done damage to the girls AND the team.  I also hope that someone pointed out how bad it would look for her had she done so (though that's never stopped her before).  However, I don't hesitate for one second in thinking that Kelli was campaigning for Victoria the entire time and made her feelings abundantly known.

48 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Kelcey--I barely know who she is.

I only recognize her because she's one of the few non-blondes in the group.

36 minutes ago, ExtremeFajitas said:

Probably because She Who Shall Not Be Named gets all the coverage.

Kelcey is the strongest dancer of the rookies, IMO. I am thrilled for both Kelcey and Bridget!

AND that Victoria gets more coverage than almost anyone else.  I don't doubt that will continue next year given what we saw the past two years.

30 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I'm not only wondering the same thing, but I'm wondering how Tina took it as well.  Given everything Kelli has done over the past 2 years, certain heads must be exploding and I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the dual temper tantrums occurred as well as the phone call took place to ask Kelli what happened.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, TB12 said:

I hope the other Jen takes Judy's spot, NOT Jen A they keep forcing down our throats she comes off so condescending and disingenuous  to me 

Watching Pluto while i'm working and have her full name, I would prefer Jennifer Alexis over Jen A a million times over... 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I am thrilled for both ladies!!!

I couldn't like this more if i had too! Bridget is my absolute FAVE and Kelsey seems like a doll! They finally got something right... 

• Love 23
7 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I couldn't like this more if i had too! Bridget is my absolute FAVE and Kelsey seems like a doll! They finally got something right... 

I agree .. to me Kelcey and Amanda always stood out strongest rookies  ... I  thought all along it would be between those 2 and possibly Taylor.  So YAY!!!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, M1977G said:

More than that, I'm wondering how Amy (little miss "that's cuuuute") is taking not getting VOTY.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

I had forgotten Kelcey and Bridget were boot buddies.  How fun that they both won!

classic_bridge_2313308174097412532_56068823.jpg

Looks like Heather is a top notch boot buddy and leader 🙂

37 minutes ago, TB12 said:

That’s because these awards are given by the team. I’m sure Kelli would interfere if she could do so without the girls figuring it out, but I assume words get around and they all know who voted for whom.

1 minute ago, ByTor said:

More than that, I'm wondering how Amy (little miss "that's cuuuute") is taking not getting VOTY.

She probably expected it since for the past few years all honors were going to the same few people. I for one I’m glad that at least voty went to someone else. I miss the old days when we had multiple upper vets and it was hard to guess who would get which honors. Now if you’re willing to put up with this for more than 3 years, you already know you will get GL, PB, apparently even triangle and most probably VOTY.

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

She probably expected it since for the past few years all honors were going to the same few people. I for one I’m glad that at least voty went to someone else.

💙

YES!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

I hadn't even thought of that but i'm sure she's just stunned that she didn't get it given her seniority, she's never been my fave bc Kelli does nothing but talk about blenders and she's so pastel you'd forget she's even there plus her attitude always bugged me... 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Kelsey is rookie of the year and Bridget is veteran of the year!!!

E881DE9F-C54E-4376-B729-283E250A27F9.jpeg

YES YES YES!!!! SO HAPPY for both of them! Both are wonderful dancers and great ambassadors for the organization. Free of drama or attitude, both these ladies are exceptional choices for ROTY and VOTY.

Also, YES! I told y'all Kelcey was flying under the radar and destined for greatness. At least I think/hope I did. Don't really feel like going back to all my old comments, but I'm pretty sure I have hyped her up some. Congrats Kelcey! And congrats Bridget! :)

• Love 16
3 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I for one I’m glad that at least voty went to someone else. I miss the old days when we had multiple upper vets and it was hard to guess who would get which honors. Now if you’re willing to put up with this for more than 3 years, you already know you will get GL, PB, apparently even triangle and most probably VOTY.

That's a really good point. The ranks of 4th and 5th years has gotten so thin. I understand it, but it really does feel like sticking around means the honors get heaped upon you since there are so few at your level of seniority.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I doubt Amy thought she would get it.  Lacey didn’t get it, Jenna didn’t get it, and they were the most senior vets.   

Yes, but the past 3 points have. That’s what I was referring to, not that I know whether she thought she had it in the bag but it would make sense for sure. 

• Love 2
Just now, veronicamers said:

That's a really good point. The ranks of 4th and 5th years has gotten so thin. I understand it, but it really does feel like sticking around means the honors get heaped upon you since there are so few at your level of seniority.

Exactly! I mean, from the current GLs only Maddie was definitely going to get GL. Heather too, but she had one year in the doghouse so honestly, i’m not sure if she would have been forgiven if Kelli had any other options for GL. the GL announcement used to be exciting, but nowadays we already know who’s going to be 1GL.

I’d love for PBC to finally go to someone who isn’t the point or even GL, otherwise we already know it’s going to Maddie.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Kitkatkitty said:

Loving Kat's natural hair, and it also looks like the Rookies were still able to get their pinky rings despite having a virtual banquet. 

They got their rings like 2 weeks ago to Kelli and Judy delivered them to each girl 

• Love 4
(edited)

Guys I don’t have the energy (or really desire) to directly link to the video, but CMT’s next entry into their “Then and Now” lore is ... 

Meredith 😑

I don’t know what I expected ... 😂. Thought it couldn’t get more ridiculous than Victoria getting one but CMT just love proving me wrong I guess. Love that some of the top comments are asking why Lacey hasn’t gotten one. A VERY good question if you ask me. 

Edited by Lona
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

If Kelcey is cut for any reason this year, we'll have our answer.

I’m curious to see how Kelli makes up to VK for not getting ROTY.  What special snowflake privileges will VK get in place of ROTY?  Her own show?  Point or triangle?  Any screen shots of clips of the announcement of awards?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, veronicamers said:

Well if it's true that only Bridget is retiring from our current 2nd years, then that's a pretty big rookie class going into their 3rd year. Hopefully at least half of them continue on to 4th & 5th years!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

That is what I'm wondering....if it was just her Thank You gift for 35 years and not an indication that she's retiring.  We get gifts for every five years we put in at the hospital 🙂

I hope it’s just an anniversary gift!

8 hours ago, H3705 said:

Why doesn't someone ask the certain rookie then  ... some here obviously follow her on twitter and instagram 🙄 ..not sure why 

I know that Victoria posted a picture with Kelsey congratulating her on ROTY. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I just can’t even watch that. I don’t hate Meredith, but I’m not a fan, her whining bothered me, and I watched them people in previous years for her memory. And why do then & now for rookies. (I haven’t watched any of them). I mean, do a then & now for, say, Mackenzie Lee, or Nicole Bulcher, or Ashton Torres.....or go further back to Alice Williams.....

• Love 18

That vocal fry vapid mannequin is the next Journey? I’d rather watch laundry spin than her. Hard pass. What’s next? Vivian’s journey? The journey of the doctor who tries out every year? The journey of Kellie’s numbers board? ☠️

• LOL 13
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I hope all the vets make it back 

None will be cut .

2 hours ago, Blue hues said:

I’m curious to see how Kelli makes up to VK for not getting ROTY.  What special snowflake privileges will VK get in place of ROTY?  Her own show?  Point or triangle?  Any screen shots of clips of the announcement of awards?

Victoria and Lisa mark my words.....they will become the leaders of the squad especially sooner rather than later if Judy is leaving .  

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Don’t worry - Vivian will probably put out her own journey:)  And then she will put out another video whining about how she was treated on her journey by Kelli and Judy.  Then, there will be the video talking about how she moved on from all of that.  Thus, the Tin Man trilogy will be complete.

I have nothing of value to add other than I cannot stop laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Would love to see @ShellyB move back to Dallas and take the position.

I would too, but I think she would only if Kelli were leaving as well because, after the way Dayton was treated last year, I seriously doubt Shelly could work that closely with Kelli.  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, ShellyB said:

Judy isn’t retiring...

There we go.

Now let's wait and see who is really retiring. This is the list of the ones who are confirmed, the rest is just air:

• Molly
  • Alexis
  • Amy
  • Heather
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, LRCH said:

I just can’t even watch that. I don’t hate Meredith, but I’m not a fan, her whining bothered me, and I watched them people in previous years for her memory. And why do then & now for rookies. (I haven’t watched any of them). I mean, do a then & now for, say, Mackenzie Lee, or Nicole Bulcher, or Ashton Torres.....or go further back to Alice Williams.....

Seriously, wth? I’m assuming it’s easier to produce content for current dccs and anyone still working for them (aka Kashara). I’d assume it’s more complicated with alumnae, but why not focus on upper vets first? GLs etc?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4