Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, veronicamers said:

Do you think that If you are a current DCC you feel obligated to invite the entire squad to your wedding? I mean, if each of them comes with a guest that is a lot of people! 

I would say they do...they may not "want" to invite them all...but don't want to seem like they are singling out people as being liked more or less than others. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, veronicamers said:

Do you think that If you are a current DCC you feel obligated to invite the entire squad to your wedding? I mean, if each of them comes with a guest that is a lot of people! 

Yep. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have to fall back on restricting “plus ones” to people who are married. With that said, it seems like a lot of the DCCs live and breathe DCC, so their co-workers (other cheerleaders) make up the bulk of their friends. I think that’s a bit different than a regular person, who probably isn’t inviting 36 ppl from work to their wedding on top of friends, etc. 

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Yep. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have to fall back on restricting “plus ones” to people who are married. With that said, it seems like a lot of the DCCs live and breathe DCC, so their co-workers (other cheerleaders) make up the bulk of their friends. I think that’s a bit different than a regular person, who probably isn’t inviting 36 ppl from work to their wedding on top of friends, etc. 

Unless your wedding is featured on a TV show, in which case, you can invite as many DCC as you want to - current and alumni🙄.

• LOL 7

Gina won't know if she is ready to come back until her appointment in early April - she will have to do a two hour workout with the doctor.  So fingers crossed!!  In the meantime, she will still be coming to Tuesday technique classes and Wednesday workouts to be with the rest of the squad.

• Useful 7
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Gina won't know if she is ready to come back until her appointment in early April - she will have to do a two hour workout with the doctor.  So fingers crossed!!  In the meantime, she will still be coming to Tuesday technique classes and Wednesday workouts to be with the rest of the squad.

Oh don’t forget if you wanna start we’re gina comes in its 28 mins into the podcast !! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Although I think Gina can dance, I don’t know that she would ever be point.  Like Lacey who Judy made fun of with how soft & unassertive she was, I think both she & Gina needed to be able to speak well in order to be the face & voice of DCC because on DCC appearances of groups they are usually interviewed.

i think the calendar trip after auditions makes since they chose all the photos before they leave the calendar site.  Why work on including someone who ultimately is cut at finals.  What a hassle to repack photos.

• Love 1
13 hours ago, veronicamers said:

If it were me, I would feel like I’d need to invite my group (especially as a group leader), my close friends and maybe Rookie sisters! Not everyone though lol.

• Love 2

I want Brennan to pick my wardrobe and home decor. I saw this on her story; I assume she put in this picture window because of that recent damage to her house, but I think it looks amazing and the vibe of her place overall is very fresh and minimal yet bold, if that makes sense. I'm biased though, like I think her banquet look last year and this recent Lauren wedding look were so surprising and fun and I love it and i know not everyone agrees with that. She's the best-styled DCC in my opinion.

Screenshot_20200211-020204_Instagram.jpg

• Love 16
8 hours ago, PollyHowell said:

I think her banquet look last year and this recent Lauren wedding look were so surprising and fun and I love it and i know not everyone agrees with that. 

I do agree, though, about her taste in home decor.  And I LOVE her taste in dogs, I had a Boxer once and she was beyond fabulous 🙂 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, PollyHowell said:

I want Brennan to pick my wardrobe and home decor. I saw this on her story; I assume she put in this picture window because of that recent damage to her house, but I think it looks amazing and the vibe of her place overall is very fresh and minimal yet bold, if that makes sense. I'm biased though, like I think her banquet look last year and this recent Lauren wedding look were so surprising and fun and I love it and i know not everyone agrees with that. She's the best-styled DCC in my opinion.

Screenshot_20200211-020204_Instagram.jpg

I think there’s a bunch of us who want Brennan to mentor us 😂😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, PhillyFan said:

I think there’s a bunch of us who want Brennan to mentor us 😂😂

Same!

I'm currently going through a disappointing time with my job and I keep her in mind of a good example when it comes to " accept, improve and determine your goals". Being turned down hurts, getting back up is hard. And she did it very elegantly.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
On 2/5/2020 at 9:12 PM, Shady580 said:

Can we add Anne Hathaway. I dont even have a reason, I just dont like her.

And to keep it DCC. There was something about Brooke S. Ally Trailer, Immature Taylor, Vivian, Chelsea, and Victoria that I just dont like either. It's a vibe they give off. And Lexie. I met Lexie. She had that vibe.

Ally Trailer seemed like a total B!!! Lexie seems full of herself, and she isn't that cute. I liked Brooke S. 

• Love 2
On 2/9/2020 at 1:44 PM, go4luca said:

Won't catch me arguing.  Many photos are. 

I just love her eyes and down to earth approachability.  I'm a basic jeans and tee shirt kind of girl.   Everyone's mileage will vary and that's okay. 😉

I LOVE Caroline!!! She's a COMO girl and such a great technical dancer. She is naturally beautiful and has a great figure. I would love to see her at point!!

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Does anyone know who assisted Jen Amburn last week at prep class? Or who is assisting KaShara this Friday? I feel like I haven't seen anyone post about being part of those classes. 

Amy and Alexis assisted Jen 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Does anyone know who assisted Jen Amburn last week at prep class? Or who is assisting KaShara this Friday? I feel like I haven't seen anyone post about being part of those classes. 

Daphne might be assisting KaShara - something on her IG stories.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Daphne might be assisting KaShara - something on her IG stories.

Yeah, I saw that, wasn't sure if she was just promoting bc that's what DCCs do for the organization or if she was actually involved. Would love to see her get that opportunity though, she's a favorite of mine.

• Love 1
Just now, PepperM said:

Were there any videos posted or just IG stories? I thought I was up on my Insta stalking game but I guess not 😂

No kidding:)  I'm still trying to find video from the class Melissa Wallace taught for Jenn on Thursday night.  I wish they would post - no stories, just a regular post.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Were there any videos posted or just IG stories? I thought I was up on my Insta stalking game but I guess not 😂

Just some ig story’s from ladies that were taking the class 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

Is she on weight watch or is it a horrible angle?

I'm sure it's just a bad angle.  She didn't "need" to bend over since there was no one behind her, they often do it in pics and it makes them look rather odd as it's not a "natural" pose. 

• Love 4
40 minutes ago, cheeseslices said:

Yikes, did VK go crazy with the fake baking there? She looks like Ross from FRIENDS with those choppers.

Oh I noticed that.  It really accentuates her roots, too.  Hopefully, it just fades a bit (a lot).  Poor kid. 

• Love 1

Kat is really a gorgeous woman. The fact that the have her hair like that is such a shame. Kelli just needs to let her wear her own wigs from here on out. They looked better than what she has now. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, cheeseslices said:

Yikes, did VK go crazy with the fake baking there? She looks like Ross from FRIENDS with those choppers.

Hopefully, some (most!) of it is the way the light is hitting her. The girl on her right (our left) has a dark arm (but not face) too.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:59 PM, Kimrs said:

Who are the two women in between Bridget and Christina?

My guess is that those are the two assistants that the choreographer brought in, she tagged them in the caption I believe

• Love 2

I'm not sure if this has been talked about BUT, I listened to the Just for Kicks podcast with Gina.  First of all this is not a great job for Haley.  She is very unsure of herself and does not do a great job.  I was not a fan of Gina, but she came off very well and I found myself really liking her!  She talked about her acl recovery and that she is reauditioning.  She was very sweet.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
25 minutes ago, Jesiklyn said:

DCC valentine's photo on insta. Cute photo but why is Kat staring at Vicki

Screenshot_20200215-093140_Instagram.jpg

Cause our eye is supposed to go straight towards Victoria. 

I don’t dislike Victoria...but this is getting ridiculous.  Pretty soon it’s going to be “Victoria! (and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders)”. All I can guess is that with a light class load (if any at all) and a part time job, she just happens to have the free time to be in every video or photo shoot. 

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Cause our eye is supposed to go straight towards Victoria. 

I don’t dislike Victoria...but this is getting ridiculous.  Pretty soon it’s going to be “Victoria! (and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders)”. All I can guess is that with a light class load (if any at all) and a part time job, she just happens to have the free time to be in every video or photo shoot. 

I dont mind Victoria (ducks for cover) and it's a nice photo but with Kat in the center and looking sideon it makes the whole photo off balance and look a bit strange.

• Love 12