Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

21 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

It may be a troll, but it's still true. 

They commented on a post from July of last year.  Nobody probably would have even known about it unless Cassie hadn't shown it.  It's like VK - nobody would have known about the negative DM's she got if it wasn't a panel interview question.

• Love 12
9 minutes ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

I’m always in awe of Briana’s, Cianna’s, Amanda’s, and Hannah’s beauty (and Ashlee, but I don’t see her in this photo unless I’m blind as a bat)

Ashlee wasn’t there 

44 minutes ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

I’m always in awe of Briana’s, Cianna’s, Amanda’s, and Hannah’s beauty (and Ashlee, but I don’t see her in this photo unless I’m blind as a bat)

Wasn’t VK there for technique night?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

Ready for Amy to be gone.  I'm not a fan at all.

5 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Ashlee wasn’t there 

I don't see Brennan either. 😞 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, DCCFanFromTN said:

There's a LOT of gorgeous women on this team and some of them are actually talented (especially the ones you mentioned).

6 hours ago, Blue hues said:

Wasn’t VK there for technique night?  

I was just about to ask this when I saw your question.  She SHOULD be there because she needs all the help with technique she can get.

4 hours ago, Holly85 said:

No she wasn’t 

Given that her technique is among the worst, if not THE worst, of the group, she should NOT be missing a class.  And yet we have photographic proof that she was. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

There's a LOT of gorgeous women on this team and some of them are actually talented (especially the ones you mentioned).

I was just about to ask this when I saw your question.  She SHOULD be there because she needs all the help with technique she can get.

Given that her technique is among the worst, if not THE worst, of the group, she should NOT be missing a class.  And yet we have photographic proof that she was. 

She was sick that day 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Holly85 said:

She was sick that day 

How convenient for her that she's sick the day of the class she needs most.  I know that people can't control when they get sick or how bad it gets them, it's just that, well, it's Victoria and . . . well, I'll leave it there before I let the snark monster out more than I already have.  Are my horns showing yet?  😄

• Love 8
5 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I thought sickness was a big no-no for the DCC. You never see any of them have flu or a cold!

The weather here has been up and down I’m surprised no one else has been sick 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Loves2Dance said:

Now this is a sister combination I wouldn't hate seeing on the team. 

These two with Gina and her sister would be awesome.  However the only video I have seen of Gina and her sister was from 12 years ago - beautiful dancers!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 2/21/2020 at 2:45 AM, Blndee6 said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree because I think her ass looks fantastic (along with the rest of her). She’s gorgeous, very photogenic and has a bod to die for. This is the kind of photo that definitely sells calendars..

I rarely comment on body shots...but omg....a body to die for. Gorgeous...she, Jaylyn, Rachel A, Rachel W,Alexis, and my favorite Erin -are very sexy and in my personal opinion, classy as well.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Caroline and her little sister who dances for TCU.  This is at Jenn Colvin's prep class from last Friday.

YES! Little Sis looks to me like she has slightly better showmanship nut not quite the technique as Caroline, but both are good enough to put on showgroup like YESTERDAY.

wtf is going on with Caroline’s hair? They need a new stylist ASAP bc Caroline’s has hair is tragic. Why is it so dark and why the cut so choppy and looks like a wig or something. Is it bad extensions. Omg she deserves better than that and so does Gina and even Krazy Kat. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

I don't get it. They give us this big VK narrative over the last two years and it's Amanda who always seems to be the rookie chosen to dance in show group out of the three that made it. 

They love Amanda and I think she will get a lot of air time and attention next season. I haven’t read anything negative about her and she seems to be their go to girl for events. I noticed this too. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Caroline and her little sister who dances for TCU.  This is at Jenn Colvin's prep class from last Friday.

These two together would be dynamite on the team. Like people have said, Caroline is a cleaner dancer but her sister has a sparkle to her.

Caroline's hair also looks like crap too. Sort it out.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I was just talking about this video in the Audition Speculation thread - I would LOVE to see Anna Kate audition, but I think it's only her first year at TCU? So we may have to wait a few more years. Here's hoping Caroline will hold out - we share the same name, so I might be a little biased, but I love her!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

She’s thankful..she should be since the ‘leadership’ she tagged here unfairly handed her her ‘honor’ of being a DCC on a silver platter..

4D3AC8C4-2483-47F6-AEE5-D2AB7D541C1D.png

Edited by Blndee6
To clarify my original ambiguous caption..
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, GonnahearmeRoar said:

They love Amanda and I think she will get a lot of air time and attention next season. I haven’t read anything negative about her and she seems to be their go to girl for events. I noticed this too. 

I think Amanda is the most talented of this group of rookies...if not one of the most talented on the team...period. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
25 minutes ago, DCCFanatic82 said:

What is there for her to be thankful for? As long as she's not as much of a hazard to the brand as she was during her first year of training camp, she can get away with whatever she wants. 

I was being sarcastic (or ineptly trying to be), pointing the double entendre she unintentionally made —that VK should definitely be ‘thankful’ for ‘the leadership’ of the DCC she is congratulating.. but not for the reason she does so here. Rather for all the nepotism, favoritism, etc. that has afforded her the unearned opportunity to be ‘honored to be a DCC!’ 
(Sorry my joke didn’t land so successfully.. edited my caption.)

Edited by Blndee6
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Wow.  I'm shocked.  Did anyone else get to bring their mom?

So is mom getting a ring too?  Is KF making up to TK since she was cut prior to getting her ring during her DCC tenure?  Wouldn’t surprise me...

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

So is mom getting a ring too?  Is KF making up to TK since she was cut prior to getting her ring during her DCC tenure?  Wouldn’t surprise me...

Mom already has one 

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Tina didn’t get cut before earning her ring from the former director, Suzanne Mitchell. She literally has it on.... 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

The only picture on the dcc ig so far from pinky party 

A0B43304-225E-4E5E-B2CC-A4712939F8DE.jpeg

VK looks thick through the middle. I can't tell if it's the dress or if she has put on weight, though.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, mizzhyer said:

well that was about as exciting as watching paint dry.... These three are probably very nice young ladies...but this choreo is yawn inducing. 

The choreo is actually the "trending" choreo for that song. The DCC didn't make it up, though for all of the other tik toks they've changed what the choreo is supposed to be. 

• Useful 1
On 2/26/2020 at 6:38 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Technique Tuesday.  And yes, Victoria is back - and in the center of the pic😂

Christina too, as per usual 🙄 She’s the worst about being front and center on the floor. I never really notice VK.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jesiklyn said:

This photo is also on Facebook.

Love Savies dress but Kat needed to iron hers and that pattern is doing interesting things to Brenna. 

20200228_161016.jpg

What an awful picture! From L-R: thiccccck,  pregnant from the tulle upwards, knockoff Ariel the mermaid Barbie doll circa 1991, Drake’s long lost twin sister, and ... pleading the 5th on Kat’s hair. 
They are all so beautiful in other pictures (and in real life) but yikes to this picture. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jesiklyn said:

This photo is also on Facebook.

Love Savies dress but Kat needed to iron hers and that pattern is doing interesting things to Brenna. 

20200228_161016.jpg

All of these dresses are terrible, except the black dress. Is that Chandi? I think Amanda’s is the worst. Brennan’s is pretty bad too.

2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

The only picture on the dcc ig so far from pinky party 

A0B43304-225E-4E5E-B2CC-A4712939F8DE.jpeg

Victoria looks like she’s been hitting the milkshakes again

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, NinjaMom11 said:

Tina didn’t get cut before earning her ring from the former director, Suzanne Mitchell. She literally has it on.... 

She didn't get it her first year because she didn't complete the year because she was cut due to weight gain. Had to wait until her second year to get the ring.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Useful 4
  • Love 5

Pathetic that the only pic posted on the DCC IG account is the one of VK and Tina.  Not even a swipe left to see other gals.  And of course, Kelli mentions Tina and VK in her speech.

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Victoria looks like she’s been hitting the milkshakes again

Actually a couple on IG think she is looking too thin🙄

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 3