Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E21: Tell-All Part 1/S01.E22: Tell-All Part 2

Message added by Drogo

FYI - as a Tell All topic, spoilers from social media and otherwise are permitted under spoiler tags.

• Start Topic

On 10/19/2019 at 8:55 PM, RealReality said:

I've never seen the fuss over leo DiCaprio.

At least Leonardo stopped looking like a teenybopper...FINALLY.  He's a good actor, but sometimes his look didn't match the character.

• Love 7
23 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I always thought he looked the hottest in Thelma and Louise and Legends of the Fall.  I'm kind of a sucker for men with long hair, so I thought he was steamin' in LOTF.  After that, not so much.  

We have the same taste.  He was super hot in LOTF.  I watch that movie just to drool over him.  I do have to say, I still wouldn't kick him out of bed. 

• Love 10
23 hours ago, Persnickety1 said:

I find Aladin to be a cutie pie, too.  I thought Mo was attractive to the degree that he was out of Dani's league but nobody I'd really give a second glance in the real world...plus there was that entire personality of a doorknob thing Mo had going on, whereas I find Aladin to be quite personable and charming.

Mohamed probably would have been thrilled if Danielle had a purple friend to occupy herself with!

• LOL 16
  • Love 4

It doesn't matter to me if Corey is indeed as naive, whipped or pathetic as the role he's been playing on this show, BECAUSE, he is pretending that it's real. Whether he's really like that or willing to pretend it's real, it's all sickening....I have zero sympathy for him.

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, PityFree said:

I think Evil-lyn hates Corey because of his nasal voice. I mean, it’s one of the reasons I dislike him, so it makes sense.

He's another dweeb. He claims to be adventurous, a surfer, I don't see that spirit in him at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 10/18/2019 at 11:19 AM, RoxiP said:

I thought Laura was 50 or 51 or something.  Quite honestly I am 61 and I don't think Laura and I look that much different, and I don't consider myself young looking (but I look a heck of a lot better than Jenny who is my age and who needs to have a better haircut and makeup regime!).

At one point some of us were so flummoxed by how terrible Laura looks for her purported age, we started posting pics of ourselves in comparison. Take a stroll on over to the small talk thread to see what a good looking bunch we are!  

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Well... that happened. That's about it. It happened. And since Tiffany's magical colour changing dress never showed up, most entertaining part of the episode goes to Laura for her great impersonation of Violet Beauregarde, only she turned cherry red instead of grape purple. 

Did anything happen after Jersey Shore: Now with more acetone! got a stealth pilot preview? I noped out after a few minutes and went over to election results. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

At one point some of us were so flummoxed by how terrible Laura looks for her purported age, we started posting pics of ourselves in comparison. Take a stroll on over to the small talk thread to see what a good looking bunch we are!  

True that, @Pepper Mostly!  At work, I show people the pic of me and my sons, asking, "Do I look like Meryl Streep?"  LOL!

• LOL 1

Why didn't the host or the peanut gallery that was chiming in ask if Sumit and his wife have children?

I have a feeling they don't want to make he and Jenny too much of the villains because they want people to root for them for another season.

I did hear Tiffany say to the others in the back stage room that she wondered what Sumit's wife looks like.

Jenny admitted that if she knew that Sumit was married she would have stayed with him because she felt he was forced into his marriage. I will be a broken record and say she knew before they made it look like she found out on the show. 

• Love 24
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I'm rooting for Sumit's wife to have a Waiting to Exhale moment and burning all of his shit on top of his car. Go live your best life, Sumit's wife. Even if you let sad sack Jenny have him, you're still winning. 

I'm rooting for his wife to do a Lorena Bobbitt on him! 😉

Just now, DiamondGirl said:

I thought the other nuts were very unfair to Aladin.

He dodged a bullet getting rid of her crazy ass, he would be a fool to take her back. It's not like I root for divorce but since they don't have children together like Deavan/Jihoon, Paul/Karine, Tiffany/Ronald he can make a clean break.

• Love 18

Since Sumit has lied about a lot, I would have appreciated a marriage certificate or legal document that proved that he was married, and that it was not another lie in a series of lies. In a story cooked up by him and Jenny to get some exposure/TV money.

The show just seemed to cut out with folks getting in to the elevator.

Laura does make her own mistakes and her kids should not have to pick up the pieces with a dustpan. She will continue to choose men who are wrong for her. Liam can offer his support as her son, but find a way to become financially independent. Laura should have some idea of the customs in other countries, especially Muslim ones, with different rules and rights for women. Sure her walk to the coffee shop may have been innocent. It is up to her to find something to do with her time - taking classes to learn the language, reading a book, playing games on the computer, whatever.

Deaven, if Jihoon doesn't start to pull his weight, you may be better off returning to the US and getting some child support and visits from him. It may take him a while to settle down and grow up.

Not much to say about Corey or Pole. Hope it is the last we see of them except in some what happened to them type show.

Tiffany, maybe explain some of your decisions. Marry Ronald at one year after he is out of rehab. He will relapse and it will be a lifelong journey for him to stay sober. He will resent you being his guard.

• Love 9

I wish someone would ask why Sumit can’t come to California.  

Also if Deaven would not have gone to South Korea If she knew about his criminal record, why is she going back now that she knows about it?

• Love 13

I am finding it so amusing to listen to the chatter and opinions of the others In the green room while Shawn carries on with the interview.  

They all need to just sit there and keep their mouth shut and not chime in with their feedback because all of these “relationships” are fucked.  They have no room to judge the other people.  They should feel embarrassed for even thinking they have the right to offer some insight. 

They remind of girls I know who pretend to have perfect relationships/marriages on facebook/online but in real life they constantly argue and fight

Edited by Hellohappylife
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

A former coworker married her baby daddy years after having kids with him. She went on and on about the new house they were building and how they would sit on the verandah and grow old together. I thought it was famous last words. Not long after getting the house, the husband found a new woman. She dated a couple of people and then got married again - to who I felt was the same man. Lots of my honey bunny talk and how wonderful he was. Gave it around 2 years. Was correct.

• Love 6

Opinion on Liam at the start of the season: "Oh, that poor poor child. Look at him crying! I just want to hold him against my bosom and rock him and give him his woobie."

Opinion on Liam at the end of the season: "Well, someone's a little shit, isn't he?"

You could almost swap out Liam for Sumit and have the same result except Sumit didn't cry like a baby and then act like the smuggest smug to ever smug a few weeks later. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

They all need to just sit there and keep their mouth shut, because all of these “relationships” are fucked.  They have no room to judge the other people.  They should feel embarrassed

QUIET 👏🏽IN 👏🏽THE 👏🏽PEANUT 👏🏽GALLERY!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Opinion on Liam at the start of the season: "Oh, that poor poor child. Look at him crying! I just want to hold him against my bosom and rock him and give him his woobie."

Opinion on Liam at the end of the season: "Well, someone's a little shit, isn't he?"

You could almost swap out Liam for Sumit and have the same result except Sumit didn't cry like a baby and then act like the smuggest smug to ever smug a few weeks later. 

Isn’t uncontrollable laughter at inappropriate times a sign of mental illness?  Like he can’t let himself feel what he really wants to feel (anger, sadness, disappointment) so he channels it into guffawing?  He doesn’t seem mature enough to date, so I hope he doesn’t.

• Useful 4
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Spike said:

Isn’t uncontrollable laughter at inappropriate times a sign of mental illness?  Like he can’t let himself feel what he really wants to feel (anger, sadness, disappointment) so he channels it into guffawing?  He doesn’t seem mature enough to date, so I hope he doesn’t.

I certainly hope not, otherwise my entire 7th grade class was mentally ill. Someone started snickering at some random thing during a solemn school assembly and somehow it spread throughout the entire class until we got detention as a whole and our teacher kept us there for the maximum half hour (or however long it was) because absolutely no one could explain why we laughed and "Because So-and-So beside me started to laugh!" wasn't a good enough excuse. 

I might still have Feelings about that detention. It's been more than twenty years but it still irks me. 

• LOL 17
  • Love 3

I think Liam had the whole ridiculous situation hit him, remembering how he has been through this so many times with Laura, and specifically telling her this one would crash, that he just couldn’t control himself.  (Like Elaine at the piano concert when Jerry had the pez dispenser.)

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, DiamondGirl said:

I thought the other nuts were very unfair to Aladin.  They are too stupid to realize or listen to him explain that having Laura out roaming in a country she doesn’t respect could get them both in trouble.

Tiffany and Corey need to shut up considering their own idiotic situations.  Corey was practically licking the screen talking to Aladin. Weirdo.

Seriously, I haven't watched it yet.  But compared to everyone else on the cast, aladin in winning life and should pay the rest of these losers no mind.  

His social media must be swimming in middle aged single women with money.  That apple watch didn't buy itself. 

• Love 14

What a smug group of know-it-all a-holes. Tiffany, you married an addict that you had to babysit 24/7.  You couldn’t take it anymore, that’s why you got the hell out of SA. You and your hubby are living on different continents, so your situation is far from perfect.

Corey, Evelin is sleeping with everyone but you. Perhaps you should pay more attention to what is happening in your own life.

Jenny, you are pathetic with a capital P. Yours is not a tale of star cross lovers.  You are messing with a married man. Something you’ve known since Day One. Sumit is a habitual liar. I feel sorry for his poor wife. I have a feeling his plan all along was to move to the U.S.

I wasn’t surprised to hear that everyone returned home. Just thought someone would have lasted at least a few years overseas.

• Love 22
2 hours ago, Spike said:

Isn’t uncontrollable laughter at inappropriate times a sign of mental illness? Like he can’t let himself feel what he really wants to feel (anger, sadness, disappointment) so he channels it into guffawing?  He doesn’t seem mature enough to date, so I hope he doesn’t.

On it's own? No. Inappropriate affect, affect that does not match the situation or context of the discussion, can be sign of mental illness or brain injury or dementia. It can also be a sign of absolutely nothing if the individual displaying inappropriate affect is from a different culture because comedy is cultural.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I wasn’t surprised to hear that everyone returned home. Just thought someone would have lasted at least a few years overseas.

I think all of the Americans (but Deavan) were planning on returning to the States. They went over on tourist visas not any type of spousal/fiance visa or even a long term stay visa.

Deavan is living in Korea currently but she is living over there on a tourist visa as JiHoon doesn't have enough money to sponsor her. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Why is everyone jumping on Aladdin? Have they been watching the same show as us? Laura is HORRID. Aladdin was graceful and patient and she finally just wore him down until he wanted out.

Ugh, if p.2 is pretty much this bunch of stale cookies picking on bakery fresh aladin then I don't know if I want to watch because I might throw something at my TV.  

It sounds like a bunch of low brow losers picking on the one guy who is decent.  Gross.  

But I think someone like Laura is good at evoking sympathy through manipulation. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Well... that happened. That's about it. It happened. And since Tiffany's magical colour changing dress never showed up, most entertaining part of the episode goes to Laura for her great impersonation of Violet Beauregarde, only she turned cherry red instead of grape purple.

Purple would definitely have been more appropriate.

• LOL 5
On 10/20/2019 at 12:28 PM, StatisticalOutlier said:

I think he's okay, but could never brook being with a man who has his neck waxed.  Or, really, any part of him waxed.

Has your friend seen Once Upon a Time...in Hollywood?  I was always so-so on Brad Pitt until I saw that, and he just oozes mooooo,ovieeeeeee starrrrrrr, and it's very attractive.  The camera loved him in that one.

The day he married Jennifer Aniston he was adorable.30656d0b11642eb7f412775e0ced967d.jpg.fdcc6316af90c79fa41ca67e7a7cf3c3.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Ugh, if p.2 is pretty much this bunch of stale cookies picking on bakery fresh aladin then I don't know if I want to watch because I might throw something at my TV.  

It sounds like a bunch of low brow losers picking on the one guy who is decent.  Gross.  

But I think someone like Laura is good at evoking sympathy through manipulation. 

Between that and stupid host Shaun saying "Woah. Ok, let's move on" every single damn time something interesting was about to happen. Yeah let's move on to boring dialogue, Shawn; that's what the viewers want to watch. 😴

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
5 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Why is everyone jumping on Aladdin? Have they been watching the same show as us? Laura is HORRID. Aladdin was graceful and patient and she finally just wore him down until he wanted out.

And she’s a liar too.  Really, what has he asked from her?  He works, and she said they got money for their wedding gifts BUT we all remember when she found he had all his money saved up in the bag on the way to Tunisia to pay for the wedding.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

I am only starting to watch last night's tell all part 2 now, but Liam's laughing at everything is very awkward to watch, but at the same time hilarious. Geez, he is like the Joker.

Edited by Carly13817
mistakes in spelling
  • LOL 10
  • Love 10