Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The arguments are in the ruling. I haven't read it all, but based on the articles I've read, the appeals court stated that the trial judge shouldn't have even allowed the testimony of the victims who weren't part of this case; thus there wouldn't have been a "can't unring the bell" argument. Here's hoping that when he's retried (I read the DA plans on retrying the case), he'll still get convicted.
  3. That is so funny, and true. Is Granny going to come to the farm and take care of a kid? Granny wants to play Canasta and go to lunch with friends. Babysitting wears off, especially in isolation.
  4. I would be more inclined to be interested in the Morose Mandy spin-off (love it!) if Missy were a part -- its a shame Regan Revord isn't going to be a part of it. I wonder if Wallace Shawn improvised the "literally" comment when saying Sheldon outgrew him. Knowing what's about to happen, I had a little sad when George and Sheldon were in the airport heading to Boston -- George's "I'm proud of you son" and the eye contact they had. I think it was the "son" that got me. Even tho' George has been a total retcon, I don't care because I really like what they did with the character. I'm sure there was a little personal in that as well between the actors considering that Ian has basically grown up on this show. Highly overlooked in this episode was Zoe Perry's non-verbal acting. First the eye-roll of acceptance when talking with George about Sheldon being the only kid that they'll be able to "monetize," and then when MIT was talking about their non-denominational church -- the way she took her hat off and the look she gave George was top-notch non-verbal acting.
  5. I think it's hard for me to figure out the timeline for a lot of this and when the cameras went up for filming the new season. I give her something of a pass for anything within even the first three months, since she was still raw and the press wasn't shutting up about it. Also, since Scheana, Lala et al went to her when this all broke and advised her they had her back and were through with Tom, he was no longer their friend, yada yada - you would think they would stick to their word. In no time at all they were finding excuses for doing a 180 as they rushed to get more camera time filming with Tom. She was perfectly within her rights to say "hey, if you're friends with him. you can't be friends with me." The time was THEN for these women to talk her off the ledge - not a few months later when they realize that Tom is going to continue to get some significant camera time and best to get in on the action. I don't think initially that she thought she was going to be thrown together with Sandoval the way she has. But then again.....maybe this is all just being supremely scripted (and in some cases well-acted) long-con attempt to keep a dying show alive. I have one friend who, after looking at all of said the only thing she believes wasn't planned in advance was "the bubble head not wanting to come back."
  6. IF Kristina loses the baby, I hope that TJ is responsible so that he WON'T be able to blame her; it will be because of HIM. Let him be the target for once.
  7. Haven’t watched before… I’ll be watching now for Jensen. The series gets good reviews. Looks like he’s made a good choice.
  8. Why do they keep saying the farm might be too much for the girls if they married? Didn’t they know that beforehand when they all tried out for the show? Do the farmers want a wife, or a hand with all the chores? What if they wanted to keep their regular jobs? I’d like to know what exactly is expected of them. They don’t say.
  9. "Do you know what a square is?" Brilliant line, brilliant episode.
  10. is that the first episode with a title like that? It's usually just city names It sounds MYSTERIOUS
  11. I would be surprised if ONE plyg marriage had a harmonious blending of happy homemakers. In all of history. People aren't made like that. This is the big con that they keep feeding mormon fundy women to keep them in line and the men in charge.
  12. While I liked the Tucker and Ashley pairing and hated that they split them up so soon after they married, I think I am preferring Tucker with Audra now. I do think that one positive of this storyline is that the actress has improved greatly playing against TSJ. She was very - I wouldn’t say wooden - but a little too corporate playing Audra when she started on the show, and now we get so much personality and spunk from her.
  13. I've only watched 20 minutes to today's episode because I needed to get back to work, but two observations: 1. Tucker and Audra remain fun to watch. 2. I hate when shows make people dumber than they are. Why have the Abbotts -- especially Traci --not figured out that Ashley is dealing with multiple personalities? These aren't subtle shifts -- a cold, angry version; a teen version complete with dated lingo and messy hair; and now this Dixie Carter version. I'll pick up the show again in a bit, but so far, Traci sitting at lunch entertaining this version is absurd. She should have texted Jack to get down there immediately.
  14. Now we just need cameos from Jared Padalecki and Tom Welling to complete the CW dream team
  15. Cool! Do you know his name? I have an appointment on May 28. So, stay tuned.
  16. Sometimes it does work as a vassal under Lady Ochiba's father only Lord Toranaga understood that Mariko was a hostage holding Lady Ochiba not him in check
  17. I don't recall how I found out there was a Parthenon in Nashville, but on a family vacation in the late 60s, my parents and I went there. This was way before the giant statue was erected. They had a smaller, gilded statue on a pedestal that was taller than the statue itself. Pre-internet, how did we ever find out about places to see when we went to other cities?
  18. Search for the clip of Eli’s reaction to his brother scoring a touchdown in whatever Super Bowl. That is worth remembering, and I don’t follow sports - just sibling rivalries.
  19. They are going with the current format through the election, which I'm okay with. My guess based on pure speculation is that they announce a new host sometime between November and December and the new full time host will take over after the winter break. My question is what the plan is/how will they handle the conventions during the summer?
  20. SO MANY things about Anna's attitude baffled me: "What am I supposed to say to the other parents?" - all those parents were ASKED PERMISSION before the girls were allowed to stay over. Was Anna worried that some of them were going to change their minds and yell at Anna over it after the fact, even though she had nothing to do with it? "April doesn't meet anyone until I get married." - I doubt it's a great idea to make the decision to marry someone if they haven't even met your kid yet.
  21. Did anyone else catch it when Bria said that Simon and her were arguing a lot because SHE hadn't been to Germany in a month and that he takes it hard if he has a bad day and she's not there to "comfort" him when has a frustrating day. I took that to mean that he's upset she's not there for him to take his anger and frustrations on someone who won't clap back at him. Like, dude. What did you do about a bad day before you and Bria were together? THEN, Bria goes on to say that he's frustrated that she's not there to clean his house and cook his dinner???!!! Simon gives me serious ick and worse. Hire a freaking maid, Simon. Or, take your frustrations out by cleaning your own house, yourself. He is totally using Bria, and she doesn't even realize it. Ladies, if you're not living there, do NOT clean your boyfriend's house. I'm seriously concerned for Bria in her relationship. With his behavior last year when he visited, I'm thinking Simon is not a nice guy or good for Bria.
  22. That was funny and pure Missy. However, the sweet honest conversation beforehand was also pure Missy. She was genuinely trying to help her brother make a huge important decision. They might not like each other, they may not get along with each other, they may not understand each other, but deep down they do love each other and want what's best for each other. George sees the big picture and has always been concerned about Sheldon's future in his own way. He wants Sheldon to be able to live and function in the world. It was wonderful that the series found a way to let George's skills/experience be incredibly useful to Sheldon. I love that George was almost immediately able to see that it's the process of recruiting a star and knew exactly what to do and how to handle it.
  23. Am I the only one starting to wonder where Luke was on January 6? He's just giving me vibes. Living in an isolated way... just got electricity... hair trigger temper, etc... Of course he could just be a harmless off the grid/one with the earth type of guy - but that hair trigger temper. Hmmm.
  24. Probably. I find Molly oddly detached from the pregnancy. All her baby rabies seem to have transferred to TJ. He is insufferable.
  1. Load more activity