Type keyword(s) to search

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes. I think I may like Russell even more than Colter. I know it's not going to be the same as in the books but it should still be pretty good.
  3. I did! Now I'm watching Queen Charlotte too.
  4. TV Gangsters swap hostages all the time... Not for ransom, but as good faith gesture during negotiations. Fargo, Burn Notice and many others
  5. So, the Commanders selected Jayden Daniels. Sure, he won the Heisman but he looks kind of slim and I'm getting RG III vibes--and that ain't good. Good luck, young man, and I hope I'm wrong.
  6. Sheldon was willing to move to Bozeman. I assume he knows it snows there. The winter of 1993-94 in Boston is second place for snowiest winters for the city with 96.3 inches.
  7. That's a great point that I didn't think of! The brides who end up with the dresses won't know that the MAFS girls wore the dresses, so they can create new memories and happiness in the dresses 🙂.
  8. There are still New Yorkers today who think nothing exists west of New Jersey.
  9. I don't understand why Max doesn't have all the episodes on the platform, but I guess this is something.
  10. I'd forgotten that was MIT. So Mary probably prayed about it and now believes her prayers were answered. To be fair, I think a storm of that magnitude is referenced as an "act of God" in many homeowner insurance policies. here’s link to some photographs of the non-denominational mit chapel. it was designed by eero saarinen, who also designed the saint louis arch. it is a peaceful, and truly spiritual place mit chapel
  11. It's clearly a Columbo (and more recently, Pokerface)-style detective show. More like a howtheysolveit than whodunnit. One of the upsides of a showing filming in NYC is they get excellent Broadway actors like the Tony-nominated Diamond.
  12. I mean this in the nicest possible way: I think it would be good for someone to die on the plane, so Pete has someone to really keep him company on the flight.
  13. Sav's Squid Ceviche with Mango, Chilli, Coconut and Curry Leaf.
  14. Don't even say it! Yikes!🤮 In fairness, Maggie could never fit a helmet onto that bouffant of hers. If Ron were writing this, I'd be bracing myself for Xander arranging a Furnace of Love 2.0. Her parents are Blockhead Brady and Kristen 2.0. Find compassion in your heart for her. She never stood a chance.
  15. I would absolutely watch a show about Drs Sturgis, Linkletter and the Dean. She's the reasonably sane person at the center and the rest of the core cast are some of the faculty, admins, and the recurring characters would be other staff, like coaches, the board, and VIP donors.
  16. I think she said something similar to this last season. She made a comment about not wanting to visit Central Park because it was wall to wall ghosts and it was too much for her.
  17. 26 April “This is Bull Shih Tzu” New, Season 10, Episode (Ramona Jones vs. Lily Yoon) From the show site: An earless dog is allegedly the result of a tragic grooming mishap. Her owner had her hair dyed purple, and an allergic reaction led to severe chemical burns. The groomer claims she advised against the coloring, but the owner was insistent. Should she have stood firm in her professional judgment instead of giving in to keep a client happy? (I’m confused, I thought the coloring they use on animals is food coloring, not some chemical process that could cause burns? Or am I wrong? I remember watching a dog grooming competition quite a few years ago, and they did use a non-toxic food coloring on the dogs. ) Plaintiff suing defendant/dog groomer for $5,000, court maximum, because groomer agreed to dye dog purple at owner's insistance, and due to an allergic reaction the dog suffered severe chemical burns, and is now earless. I agree with Judge Tewolde, groomer claims she didn't want to do the dye, told plaintiff not to do it, but still groomer dyed the ears and tail purple, which is bizarre. After the dye job, a week later dog was uncomfortable, and vet said allergic reaction and Plaintiff's dog Pebbles had a litter well before she was one year old, and after puppies are weaned, the dye job happened. Defendant claims the color is safe on animals, and she's never had an issue with a reaction on the dog. Defendant has been using the same brand of dye for eight years. Plaintiff originally wanted the dogs ears and tail dyed when dog was 2 months old, and groomer refused until dog was over 1 year old. The dye job was two months after her first litter was weaned, and I'm guessing sold. I can't believe that plaintiff bred the dog very young. I bet it was only for money, because Pebbles cost $5,000. Plaintiff claims dog had chemical burns, and all for a trendy dye job. Plaintiff cliams she only trimmed the dog's hair, and still delayed going to the vet until over a week after the dye job. Corriero mentions that four states don't allow dying dog's hair. Defendant did refuse several times to do the dye job, but claims plaintiff kept demanding the dye, so she finally did the color job. Original request by plaintiff was for groomer to pay the vet bills. Now she wants vet bills and pain and suffering. (Plaintiff says she'll never dye the dog's hair again or her own, so I guess that awful wig is the result of that?) Plaintiff has no vet report about the situation. Defendant reads the Korean dye warnings, none of them say harmful. Without a vet report, how can the judges give a judgment? But vet bills, and grooming total $700. Corriero wouldn't give pain and suffering, because it might encourage others to dye their dog. So, 700 for vet bills, and grooming. $1,500, with Corriero dissenting for $720 because plaintiff demanded the dye job. Plaintiff gets $1500. “Car and Driver Missing Wire"” Rerun, Season 10, Episode p. 45, 10 January 2024
  18. Yeah, why no decisions on Tim's attire? Shouldn't men also dress modestly, or do they really believe that women don't find tight jeans defrauding? 🙄
  19. The brides probably won't even know it unless they watch this show and have a sharp eye. The dresses are just inanimate objects - hopefully 4 ladies will find them and wear them and have lovely days! 😃
  20. On April 30th, on H&I, they are supposed to be starting with Season 1, episode 1 of "Maverick." Finally, James Garner is back.
  21. "He's doing a lot of directing." Yeah, I'll bet. Because there aren't enough GENUINELY talented directors to go around so they need to hire chinless ex-producers no one wants to touch with a 10-foot pole to fill the void. I imagine this Travolta film goes straight to streaming service and paired with "Battlefield Earth" on a double bill. I can't think of a single reason that Travolta would agree to direction by this dilettante if he had a say in the matter. This just screams "low budget" - as in "UCLA Film School Low Budget."
  22. LOL at Julia regretting wearing that dress for the museum heist mission. But really, is there any mission where that dress wouldn’t have given your fellow contestants “dinner and a show”? And I had to wonder about the rules - seems like they would have benefited by removing jackets, loose tops, wigs, whatever, to better avoid the lasers.
  1. Load more activity