Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Is there a way for you to check to see if Kat is with her group on the sidelines? 

Have to see when they rotate corners  I’m pretty sure she is out I didn’t see her on walk out 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Assuming they’ll take turns out of al their dances particularly the sideline small fouled bc they won’t be able to hide verucas stumbles... and wow those two vids were great what precision and energy! 

They do turns on field. Omg maybe poor VK. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Not sure who is the blonde in back row, right of heather when looking at vid, but 5 sec in falls out of step, and 16 sec in, has hair flip in opposite direction of the rest of the cheerleaders. 

I hope this group looks better during the game. This whole dance looks sloppy to me. Part of it is the choreo. I've seen this dance several times, and I feel like only a handful of DCCs really good doing it, and that doesn't include anyone in this group IMO. 

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

Just goes to show that people are attracted to different looks. I think Amanda's gorgeous. She doesn't have standards features, but I think that's what makes her unique and eye-catching. Those large eyes, her cupids bow mouth are great. 😊

I too think she is striking. She definitely is a Tim Burton beauty which is what I love. 

• Love 12
4 hours ago, MadisonWu said:

She is so beautiful, but looks too skinny in here like Gina, i think they both beed a pizza and burgers.

3 hours ago, cgloss said:

I thought she was sucking her stomach in.

Maybe just some extra avocados, a warm hug, some naps and some milkshakes 😂 I do think the timing of the pic doesn’t help tho, looks like daphne is both sucking in and inhaling, plus reaching up. 

I’m serious about adding two avocados a day tho, some good healthy fat will help all the way around. 

Also...I still love Thunder. It’ll forever be one of my very favorite stadium songs at any sporting event. Plus it’s my favorite to play when a plane starts to taxi down the runway...the song kicks in at wheels up and finishes at 10,000 feet 🙂 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, cgloss said:

Who is that in the back row on the left? She’s unimpressive. 

do you mean close to the center of the formation? she's late and falls over when they pivot right...looks like she doesn't know the choreography and she's slow because she's watching the girls around her. The brunette in front of her looks great though!

18 hours ago, Tootie said:

I'm sorry if my spreadsheets offend people.  I guess I shouldn't share them...  My bad!

I hate to feed into your insomnia, but did you know there are apps for designing dance formations? I first heard about them when I was way onto the Minnesota HS dance team scene. I think you would have fun with this!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Not sure who is the blonde in back row, right of heather when looking at vid, but 5 sec in falls out of step, and 16 sec in, has hair flip in opposite direction of the rest of the cheerleaders. 

She makes even more mistakes than that. Also, Heather looks great and would have made a better TS point than Amy or Maddie IMO. She was good to begin with but has really stepped it up to the next level.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Law Mom said:

She makes even more mistakes than that. Also, Heather looks great and would have made a better TS point than Amy or Maddie IMO. She was good to begin with but has really stepped it up to the next level.

Did Jalyn move to group 3?

3 hours ago, KatebytheSea said:

looking at the 2015 Rookie Group, Amy Leonall was not the one I would have pegged for a 5th year DCC. 

I totally agree! I was watching her rookie season on Pluto and didn’t even see her in the background. She must not have signed on for them to feature her. 

23 minutes ago, laney said:

I totally agree! I was watching her rookie season on Pluto and didn’t even see her in the background. She must not have signed on for them to feature her. 

You really don't recognize her with the long blonde hair, but yeah, she managed to stay under the radar.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

I hope this group looks better during the game. This whole dance looks sloppy to me. Part of it is the choreo. I've seen this dance several times, and I feel like only a handful of DCCs really good doing it, and that doesn't include anyone in this group IMO. 

Heather looks great, but other than that...dull, dull, dull.   No pop. 

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Is this Tess in front and who is that behind her to her right?

Gina, I believe.  This group I liked. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Is this a different dance than the one they do to Big & Rich's "Loud"?

Yes. This was a new dance in 2017. They did it a lot that season. It looks different depending on who is doing it, and they have changed the beginning a few times (also the sound is way off in the video above due to echoing). Here are 3 vids of the dance from 2017. All look a bit different IMO: 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Heather looks great, but other than that...dull, dull, dull.   No pop. 

Gina, I believe.  This group I liked. 

Yeah that's Gina behind to Tess' left.  I meant to say who's on the right (the brunette)?

1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

Dunno why but I'm just not a fan of this

3 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

For a girl that loves the camera, she sure is hidden this year!

My thoughts exactly even though I think she looks a lot better this year than she did last year.

1 minute ago, raindancer said:

looks like Molly to me, but it's hard to tell.

I see that now (Molly).  I need to clean my glasses or go to bed or both! 🙂

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

Which group is VK in?  I keep hoping to see her with her group, in thunder, or even during the entry to the field!  For a girl that loves the camera, she sure is hidden this year!

The group right above your post.  I believe that’s Tess in front and Gina on the right (my right).  She’s in the back row on the left side (my left).  Whoever is on the end messed up on that routine though.  She was late on one of the moves and seemed to fall out of the turn (not a dancer so...)

Someone pls remind me again who are the oldest ladies this year? The youngest?

Boy Maddie's hair has really gotten long this year! 

1 minute ago, VintageJ said:

Whoever is on the end messed up on that routine though.  She was late on one of the moves and seemed to fall out of the turn (not a dancer so...)

Haven't rewatched the video.  Is the one you're talking about messing up a blonde?

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, laney said:

Do the girls do that? Sign on to be featured? I thought anyone auditioning signed a blanket clause that allowed CMT to use whatever footage they chose to. (Or were you kidding... 😳 It's difficult to tell when typing. 😄 )

2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Haven't rewatched the video.  Is the one you're talking about messing up a blonde?

No, not this group.  I think Tess is the point (Gina’s group) and it’s the brunette on the end (my left). 

• Useful 1

Wow, VK is right behind Tess!  Can’t see her at all!  Surprised she and mama didn’t push for a more visible spot!  Or at least a cameraman that can scoot over to include her in the shot!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Not this group.  It’s Gina’s group.

• Useful 1

Is anyone watching right now? Why is Briana sitting on the sideline drinking Gatorade in front of group 3? Do they take breaks during the game or is she sick or something?

Hmmm I'm looking at the FAQ on the DCC's website and It says "Finalists have a brief meeting with DCC Alumnae Brooke Wicker Alexander to schedule their personal interview appointment and to discuss Final Audition Components: Solo Talent Presentation, Panel Interview and Test."  Who is that and wonder why not Kelli?? (note it said the same thing for Finals).

3 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Is anyone watching right now? Why is Briana sitting on the sideline drinking Gatorade in front of group 3? Do they take breaks during the game or is she sick or something?

Not watching (not entirely sure it's even being shown where I live - I'm more in Indy Colts territory).  Maybe she became overheated/sick during the game?

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.

One final thought then I'm outta here for the night (hopefully).  Does anyone have any idea what material the uniforms are made of? Wonder if they're hot to wear?

OK I lied....lol.....is it me or does Bridget need a bigger top??

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Added something.
19 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

Do the girls do that? Sign on to be featured? I thought anyone auditioning signed a blanket clause that allowed CMT to use whatever footage they chose to. (Or were you kidding... 😳 It's difficult to tell when typing. 😄 )

If I remember her post correctly, I thought Shelly said that there was only one person who opted out of being featured on the show.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Taking a break 

1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

If I remember her post correctly, I thought Shelly said that there was only one person who opted out of being featured on the show.

Hmmm I wonder how they can do that (would be hard to film around somebody wouldn't it?)

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

Taking a break 

It's good that they can do that.  I always thought they were supposed to dance nonstop the entire time they were out there.

2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Hmmm I wonder how they can do that (would be hard to film around somebody wouldn't it?)

It's good that they can do that.  I always thought they were supposed to dance nonstop the entire time they were out there.

Nope they don’t only when music is playing 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Being featured is different than being shown.  You can't help being shown.

This is true....unless you're some sort of ninja haha 🙂

Just now, Holly85 said:

Nope they don’t only when music is playing 

Well yeah but I could've sworn I heard or read somewhere that the only "break" they get is halftime

32 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

My thoughts exactly even though I think she looks a lot better this year than she did last year.

I see that now (Molly).  I need to clean my glasses or go to bed or both! 🙂

Who is the blonde behind Molly? 

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

This is true....unless you're some sort of ninja haha 🙂

Well yeah but I could've sworn I heard or read somewhere that the only "break" they get is halftime

I watched the ladies one at a time leave the sidelines for bathroom breaks 

• Useful 3
8 minutes ago, MelTexGirl said:

Who is the blonde behind Molly? 

Can't tell.  Sorry.  @Holly85 you have any idea?

Man I wish I could afford to fly to DFW for a game.  I have enough points for a free flight with Southwest but I'd still have to come up with the $$$$ for a motel and the game ticket.  Side note: I would *LOVE* to see a Super Bowl btwn the TN Titans and The Dallas Cowboys but that'll never happen.

Edited by DCCFanInKy
Fixed something