Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

What does that mean? Confused now

Meaning two of the ladies will rotate games and said it was two specific ladies that have to do it 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

What does that mean? Confused now

That there will be only two ladies who will rotate sitting out games. In this case, Rachel A game 1, Kat game 2, Rachel A game 3, Kat game 4 etc...

Home games of course

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Dal8las said:

Last thing before I leave...this is what I expect from DCCs...they need to get it together. This is the same routine that Heather's group just did. My Girl LACEY, who should have been point this last year dont @ me. 

The only thing this reminds me off is the Lauren-scene 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

That there will be only two ladies who will rotate sitting out games. In this case, Rachel A game 1, Kat game 2, Rachel A game 3, Kat game 4 etc...

Home games of course

Ew I gagged

3 minutes ago, DaphJin said:

The only thing this reminds me off is the Lauren-scene 😂

Lauren scene? 

16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Meaning two of the ladies will rotate games and said it was two specific ladies that have to do it 

How 100% is this because swapping Rachel A and Kat are such random swaps. Im not here for this!

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

How 100% is this because swapping Rachel A and Kat are such random swaps. Im not here for this!

Idk someone came on here and said two ladies  will be rotating but couldn’t say who !! 

4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Idk someone came on here and said two ladies  will be rotating but couldn’t say who !! 

Oh an "insider" like a Gina leaving insight. I will have to wait til sunday I guess to see if they are correct. I hope they aren't. Rachel A. should dance every game over last place vet Christina.

20190830_101358.jpg

Edited by Dal8las
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Oh an "insider" like a Gina leaving insight. I will have to wait til sunday I guess to see if they are correct. I hope they aren't. Rachel A. should dance every game over last place vet Christina.

20190830_101358.jpg

Honesty if kat is indeed one of the two they should of just cut her 

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Lauren scene? 

She did the ‘hips from left to right (or right to left idk; the one they do at 0.16/0.17)’ wrong, she did it from front to back and couldn’t do it the right way which made K+J laugh. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Being that the tall blonde in the far right corner stepped out of the double, I have an educated guess who that is.  

That’s quite reasonable, but I think it’s Erin. 

• Love 1

Were there this many mistakes early in the season last year?  I don’t remember there being so many!  Maybe it’s just that I am following this board closer where mistakes get pointed out more?  

17 minutes ago, KatieC said:

Were there this many mistakes early in the season last year?  I don’t remember there being so many!  Maybe it’s just that I am following this board closer where mistakes get pointed out more?  

It's not like it's just rookies, which I could understand. The vets have known most of these dances for a year and a half now and still make mistakes. I know as a dancer, sometimes you can have a mind blank but it seems a pretty common theme so far this season. And we're only 2 games in!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, DCC-UK said:

It's not like it's just rookies, which I could understand. The vets have known most of these dances for a year and a half now and still make mistakes. I know as a dancer, sometimes you can have a mind blank but it seems a pretty common theme so far this season. And we're only 2 games in!

This is true!  It’s even group leaders making mistakes.  Not good.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Me too.  2nd GL or not, Bridget out dances Alexis by a mile.

Along similar lines, it’s amazing watching Amy’s group dance when Caroline straight up outperforms Amy every time. I mean even watching Miranda on the sidelines (along with Caroline) is who I’m more drawn to than Amy. & I’m saying all of this while liking Amy as a person/DCC but point and a GL? No thanks.. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

Where did Tess get moved to? I can’t find her in the newer TS videos and I remember the first performance she was behind Amy in TS

Tess is behind Gina when Amy is point 

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Tess is behind Gina when Amy is point 

Maybe TPTB realized Gina was outdancing Amy and Maddie by a mile and wanted to hide her 😂 Too visible off to the side so shove her right behind Amy where her height and hair makes her covered 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, UT2004gal said:

Seems to me that the order of who stands in those mini triangles is group leader -> 2nd group leader -> show group members -> then the rest is non show group members based on seniority 3 yr to 2 yr to rookies. Everyone in that triangle is where they should be. (Personally, I would switch Alexis and Bridget).

If you were right then Molly shouldn’t be in the triangle for Group 4 and Hannah should be. Molly isn’t on show group and Hannah is and Hannah can dance circles around her. Also if group 4 is the tall girl group which it seems to be I wonder why they let Gina be Tess’s 2nd leader. She looks short between Tess, Hannah, and Molly 🤷🏾‍♀️  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Maybe contractually bound not to say until the show airs?

1 minute ago, Tootie said:

Who is that over Amanda's right shoulder on the wall?

2 hours ago, go4luca said:

Wow.  Someone is a grumpy pants today.  Posted on the IG MTT post about uniform fitting day.

I'll never understand why some folks feel the need to be a troll. 🙄

Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 9.11.20 AM.png

I had the same notion but wouldn't post it. I also wanted to say, Dream bigger ladies!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, FLAfan said:

On Pluto t.v. DCC Season 1 begins at 6:30 pm.

Something to get involved in besides sitting waiting to see where HurricaneDorian goes here in Florida.

Ooh! Be safe!  Hopefully it won't do too much damage...

Regarding Pluto, how do you know Season 1 starts at 6:30pm??  I can only see the next 2 hours worth of programming.  I don't see ANYWHERE where I can look for future programming.  I sent them a message, but I haven't received a reply.   

Thanks!

• Love 2

Group Triangles 

Group 1

Amy 

Caroline  Miranda 

Savannah                 Daphne  

Cianna   Kelcey     Amanda   Madeline 

Group 2

Maddie 

Ashlee         Lexie

Rachel W               Rachel A 

Alanna    Lisa              Chandi           Erin

Group 3

Heather 

Alexis        Amber

Bridget                     Christina 

Briana       Kristin        Taylor P        Jalyn 

Group 4

Tess 

Molly     Gina 

Brennan               Hannah 

Meredith  Victoria   Lily        Taylor J 

Not sure why they would switch Kat and Rachel A since she’s not in a back row? Unless I got the placements wrong.

Edited by loveanddcc
  • Love 2

I had a thought about the rotating girl off... I think they chose 37 this year due to so many injuries in the past and all stars having to dance every game (i.e. Jinelle last season). But when there isn't a dancer that's injured (like the last two games, at least we think) then I think they base the 37th girl that doesn't dance off of performance during rehearsals that week leading up to the game. In other words, I think they have to almost audition for the game, and whoever isn't pulling their weight has to take the game off. UNLESS someone is injured (aka the original reason for having 37 in the first place).

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Does anyone else think that Ashley Hancock could of been cut because of the personality test? lol

Her edit has been interesting.  They had her in the first episode saying “lots of pretty girls....lots of competition” and then what she said when she was taking the personality test about someone getting cut was just odd. I think her cut could be interesting especially with what some of the insiders have said although I kind of doubt they will go into that. 

• Love 3

I know this is totally random, but does anyone know who was who’s boot buddies this year? I know most of them, but some I don’t think were ever posted on social media. I was just wondering, haha. But I wanted to know if we could make a list of all of the TCCs (even the ones who did not make the final team) and their vet boot buddy. 

14 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

I know this is totally random, but does anyone know who was who’s boot buddies this year? I know most of them, but some I don’t think were ever posted on social media. I was just wondering, haha.

I know some of them.  Not sure if any of these are not on your list:

Savannah & Alexandra

Brennan & Victoria

Tess & Erin with Bret

Brianna & Chandi

Caroline & Miranda with Taylor P.

Daphne & Christina with Meredith

Heather & Bridget with Kelcey

Lexie and Madeline M. with Lauren

Edited by go4luca
clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Does anyone know if CMT is still filming? And, have they taken the squad photo yet? Have they formally announced the squad yet? I’m asking all this because I’m wondering if we could still see another cut before the first regular season game??? 

1 minute ago, Taralightner said:

Does anyone know if CMT is still filming? And, have they taken the squad photo yet? Have they formally announced the squad yet? I’m asking all this because I’m wondering if we could still see another cut before the first regular season game??? 

Squad photo has been taken but photo has not yet been released.

2 hours ago, Tootie said:

Regarding Pluto, how do you know Season 1 starts at 6:30pm??  I can only see the next 2 hours worth of programming.  I don't see ANYWHERE where I can look for future programming.  I sent them a message, but I haven't received a reply.   

Thanks!

I think that person was just doing the math. Like the last episode of season 12 is ending in 45 minutes (3:30pm for me), so we know that they'll start over at season 1 then.

But yes, I haven't seen any programming list that I can find (I've randomly found another TV show on another channel that I love, but I don't know when it might air in the cycle).

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Tootie said:

Ooh! Be safe!  Hopefully it won't do too much damage...

Thanks!

I’m watching Pluto right now and it is the end of season 12. I can’t see past the last episode of this season. 

5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Squad photo has been taken but photo has not yet been released.

Do you think it’s possible that they could take another one? I mean, with all of these experiments with formations and the sloppiness that we are seeing (that I’ve NEVER seen before), is it possible that this team isn’t “set” yet? Are they making mistakes because of extra pressure/nerves??  

• Useful 1