Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

4 hours ago, Tootie said:

The jump split is so scary I am not going to lie, liked seeing Rachel A and the other vets actually having speaking moments.

The jumpsplit on turf has to be so crazy because it catches so easily and injuries happen. I had a teamate who legit went to turn and blew her knee out because her her foot got stuck in the turf...It scares me so much. 

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 4

Maybe... just maybe... in the sisterhood of all that is DCC... several vets stepped up and said, "We will not cut #37!  We volunteer as tribute to sit out on game day!"  And, Rachel A was the first tribute so that the magical 36 could be kept on game day.

This might actually be legit if Lily was #37.

Edited by OhFFS
Added the Lily conspiracy.
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9
On 8/26/2019 at 9:59 PM, HideyYall said:

I was at the game. They all looked incredible.  To answer the question about why Rachel didn't do Thunderstruck, is because it is only for 36 girls.  There have been injuries in the past and that is why 37 were taken on the team.  Two girls were told that they would rotate.  I don't know who the other is.  Guess we will find out Thursday.

1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

Yes, someone did. One of our insiders posted this multiple pages back. I’ll go back and try to find the post. Actually, no I won’t cuz it’s not like it’ll convince anyone. 😂 ✌️ 

It was stated that 2 girls were told they would rotate.  No where was it stated that they would not be paid.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, chabelisaywow said:

She has really good technique and extension.

I think they are a lot of other reasons DCC "stick" out.

I'm beginning to think that you don't really need good technique, extension, or heck even know how to dance to be on squad.

Hence - VK.

She sticks out for so many other reasons. lol. 

Caroline looks like Charlotte’s friend on NBC..Savannah. 

I haven’t seen VK in any videos yet on the field to determine how she got a perfect score.  

Dcc Instagram showed only groups 1, 2, and 3 dancing.  The clip above with the kick line split does not show her either.  Again, actions speak louder than words. We want to play K&J and give our critique. After all, the show is where we learned how to expect excellence.  

• Love 4

After all, the show is where we learned how to expect excellence.  

Yup! Ivy League, world class!

lol makes me almost wish for my high school dance teacher "everyone can dance."

(when I told my dancer daughter that - she replied, "I guess, but not everyone should." 

• LOL 21
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Jazzmom said:

Caroline looks like Charlotte’s friend on NBC..Savannah. 

I haven’t seen VK in any videos yet on the field to determine how she got a perfect score.  

Dcc Instagram showed only groups 1, 2, and 3 dancing.  The clip above with the kick line split does not show her either.  Again, actions speak louder than words. We want to play K&J and give our critique. After all, the show is where we learned how to expect excellence.  

I will try to record today...wish me luck though, because my phone flew of my car's hood like 2 weeks ago so....I mean it still works but acts up as in shuts off my camera and certain apps without asking me...smh

• LOL 2
13 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

The jump split is so scary I am not going to lie, liked seeing Rachel A and the other vets actually having speaking moments.

The jumpsplit on turf has to be so crazy because it catches so easily and injuries happen. I had a teamate who legit went to turn and blew her knew out because her her foot got stuck in the turf...It scares me so much. 

We danced on Astroturf in my college stadium which was easy to turn on but was almost too slippery.  When we traveled to an away game with a real grass field the heel of my boot got caught in the turf while turning during rehearsal and I went down in a heap. I sprained my ankle pretty badly & didn't get to perform during halftime. :(

2 hours ago, ByTor said:

That's how I feel about Bridget *small voice*

...same...

6 minutes ago, MadisonWu said:

She is so beautiful, but looks too skinny in here like Gina, i think they both beed a pizza and burgers.

Yeah the protruding ribs are a bit much. Even VK looks like she could use a milkshake  in that field pic she posted 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

...not my favorite picture but okay.

I hope she is healthy. However, she either is a workout freak, has an autoimmune situation/thyroid, or worse like an eating disorder....its all in the eyes she always has those bags. I used to have something similar when it came to my eyes, people always thought I was tired. It turned out to be an autoimmune situation do to over exhaustion, stress, poor diet, and lack of sleep. I am a person that loses weight with those things I bet she is the same way. I hope she gets healthy and gets the proper nutrition and rest she needs...those two are the biggest enemies to your health if you do not take care of them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Donna S said:

It was stated that 2 girls were told they would rotate.  No where was it stated that they would not be paid.  

Not saying that this is true as it’s yet to be determined, but I really can’t think of a reason why they would need someone to sit out every game and especially (again if it’s true), why they would choose 2/37 to sit out all games. Guess we’ll find out sooner or later.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Donna S said:

Sorry, but not true. This longtime poster specifically stated on Tuesday that only 36 are allowed to dance on the field at one time due to budget determined by Charlotte. But we can absolutely agree to disagree! Moving on!!!!! Have a great day! 

Edited by PrincessLeia
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

...same...

Yeah the protruding ribs are a bit much. Even VK looks like she could use a milkshake  in that field pic she posted 😂

I died at her let’s be loud and proud caption of the photo. 

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Even VK looks like she could use a milkshake  in that field pic she posted

Vic looks fine to me compared to Daphne.  Whatever Daphne is doing to herself is aging her and all combined, the overall look is scary and very sad.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jess14 said:

Yep. One of the insiders said that Charlotte will no longer pay for more than 36 girls to be on the field. I remember because I think it was in response to one of my posts asking about about the year that they had 39, and all girls were on the field for TS.

Although as someone said, if the 37th girl is required to be at Cowboys stadium, then she is at work and still must be paid, so I’m not sure there’s a money reason behind the 37th girl sitting out of TS. Now, if she just has entire the day off and doesn’t show up at all, that’s different.

Thank you. 

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out on the show. But I trust the person who stayed budget by Charlotte, so no matter what they show via editing. I’m sticking to that. You do make an excellent point through. 

Anyway this has been beaten to death so moving on... for real this time. Ha! Daphne needs to go to the burger  house ASAP for a double double! Ha!

• Love 3
31 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

...same...

I thought she was sucking her stomach in.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Longtime reader coming out of lurker mode. 

Regarding VK and whether or not the other ladies really like her. Now they have to play nice with her for fear of the consequences from K, J and C. I think time will tell, as Kelli reminded everyone these girls will be your bridesmaids. When her rookie sisters and current vets are getting married it will be interesting to see if VK is asked to be a bridesmaid. There is no way KJC can control bridesmaid selections. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

Question for the dancers on here, are jump splits really that hard? They build them up every year as something so terrifying and they definitely look hard, but it seems like all the girls that come into camp are quickly able to do them. 

17 minutes ago, GHOSTOFKITTY said:

Longtime reader coming out of lurker mode. 

Regarding VK and whether or not the other ladies really like her. Now they have to play nice with her for fear of the consequences from K, J and C. I think time will tell, as Kelli reminded everyone these girls will be your bridesmaids. When her rookie sisters and current vets are getting married it will be interesting to see if VK is asked to be a bridesmaid. There is no way KJC can control bridesmaid selections. 

Love your screen name! 😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Not sure who is the blonde in back row, right of heather when looking at vid, but 5 sec in falls out of step, and 16 sec in, has hair flip in opposite direction of the rest of the cheerleaders. 

I may be the minority but I like Amy and Maddie sharing point.   Maddie looks great in the clip posted above.  I plan on being open to the changes they are making this season. Instead of thinking no one is strong enough for point how about sharing because they are both good ... Amy and Maddie has been my favs since their rookie years.  Maddie making the come back from her first try looking really mousey to cute and bubbly 🙂

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Question for the dancers on here, are jump splits really that hard? They build them up every year as something so terrifying and they definitely look hard, but it seems like all the girls that come into camp are quickly able to do them. 

Long time lurker on here but made an account to answer this question.

My high school dance team did pop splits. We did them on grass and in a gym setting for competition both hooked up like DCC and on our own depending on chorography.

They are not hard and not hard to learn if you have dance training.

Issues can arise for a couple of reason when you learn them:

In your head: If you think you can’t do it, you will not be able to do it. Same goes for being overdramatic

Pressure when learning: We always took new girls aside and taught it one by one to make it a calmer environment. If you try to impress people when you learn it and jump with too much force that can get you hurt

Thinking you are truly landing in a spilt: You kind of catch yourself before you hit your girly bits on the ground. (This can happen if you are super flexible). Usually you are sliding down the last foot or so.

Not having a spilt.: If you can’t do a spilt on the ground you can’t do a jump split safely.

Counting and not trusting the person next to you: Super dangerous if you are hooked up and one person goes down but not the other.

Not having grace: Really helps to have ballet background. You really should focus on the up jump and not the downward motion. This way you are more floating then crashing to the ground. This is the reason this move is now banned at my high school because a girl with little dance background that still somehow made the team tried it and tore her hamstring.  

• Useful 14
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Not sure who is the blonde in back row, right of heather when looking at vid, but 5 sec in falls out of step, and 16 sec in, has hair flip in opposite direction of the rest of the cheerleaders. 

Looks like Taylor P

• Love 3

Question: I know Victoria K is a DCC legacy. What is the name of the other legacy that is auditioning this year? I forgot.

Just an observation: I looking at the 2015 Rookie Group, Amy Leonall was not the one I would have pegged for a 5th year DCC. I would have thought Holly (before the fallout), Robin, maybe Stephanie. Guess I just didn't think it would be Amy. People surprise you!  😊

• Love 4

I do not think Amanda is  very pretty is she blonde with a greatcfigure yes but I think she’s kind of weird looking in her eyes. Not trying to be mean but everyone raves about her look. Also I don’t think this is Meredith's best angle she looks old and harsh & as my mama would say it must be nice to be perfect, I am not, but I’m also not a DCC & will see myself out now.... 🙂 

D73FDF43-DA94-4E14-ABCA-58ADB12B50B5.jpeg

• Love 9
17 minutes ago, TB12 said:

I do not think Amanda is  very pretty is she blonde with a greatcfigure yes but I think she’s kind of weird looking in her eyes. Not trying to be mean but everyone raves about her look. Also I don’t think this is Meredith's best angle she looks old and harsh & as my mama would say it must be nice to be perfect, I am not, but I’m also not a DCC & will see myself out now.... 🙂 

No need to see yourself out.  There are others here who will probably join in and let you know they agree with you.   I do think Meredith has stunning eyes.

Amanda definitely isn't for everybody but I don't find her ugly.  From what little I've seen both on the show and her IG page, she's a good dancer.  

amanda dilks_sm.jpg

Edited by go4luca
readjusted Meredith comment so it wasn't confusing.
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, go4luca said:

No need to see yourself out.  There are others here who will probably join in and let you know they agree with you. 

Amanda definitely isn't for everybody but I don't find her ugly.  From what little I've seen both on the show and her IG page, she's a good dancer.

Meredith definitely has stunning eyes.

amanda dilks_sm.jpg

Agreed about Merediths eyes that why that pic caught me off guard because I think she is really pretty! And thank you for not asking me to leave, haha 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:

Thats Taylor P I believe and honestly that booty pop move needs to go...its disgusting not like "ew gross im a prude", but like "ew gross why would you ever."

Also Amber at the end is so off in her line..

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Agreed about Merediths eyes that why that pic caught me off guard because I think she is really pretty! And thank you for not asking me to leave, haha 🙂

I actually edited my post since my comment about Meredith's eyes landed right above my pic of Amanda.  Probably looked like I had my wires crossed, ha!  

I can see that "check out how much better Jalyn is dancing than the people in front of her" is going to be a weekly obsession for me.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, TB12 said:

Meredith's hair = yes

Amanda is my Tim Burton Barbie

Kelcey looks different every time I see her in a good way. If you mixed Jayln with another DCC right now I can't think.

ALSO BTW! I am not making it to the game today, because I got called into work. I love my job, but it made me miss all of last season for the most part. I will be at season games though for the most part the Sunday ones for sure this season. I told my job its a family mandatory situation... I love the preseason games though,  less traffic before and after. Also,  so much more relaxing with less people drunk people there hahah. 

Sorry yall, I promise next week I will do my duty and get yall pics/vids.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

I think the liner or whatever it is under Amanda's eyes drag her eyes down, and it would look better if she omitted that.   She's lovely, but I think her makeup needs a little updating.  

As a viewer, I'm scared of the jump split.    I don't know why they started doing that, but I wish they would just stop, and slide down to the splits.    The long term effects of doing hundreds of jump splits on the body worry me.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Also looks like Bridget was early with her arms at around 3 seconds and at the end Amber’s positioning was off. So overall a mess and it doesn’t look like Christina did anything wrong 😂

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Monique said:

Also looks like Bridget was early with her arms at around 3 seconds and at the end Amber’s positioning was off. So overall a mess and it doesn’t look like Christina did anything wrong 😂

...except look marginally bored with about 50% less energy than everyone else.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, HideyYall said:

This adorable little girl is already being accused of only making the team 15 years from now because she is a legacy.

No such accusation here. I was talking about how I much preferred Madeline's viewpoint of how "you are not a legacy until you make the team" compared to others who have raised their children to have an expectation that there's a spot with their name waiting for them, like VK for example. In the post of mine that you quoted, I said NOTHING about Cassie's daughter. If she wants to try out for the team, good for her. I would just hope that she tries out for reasons other than because everyone paves the way for her or because everyone thinks she should because her mother was a DCC & that's its the only dance career option that's open to her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Last thing before I leave...this is what I expect from DCCs...they need to get it together. This is the same routine that Heather's group just did. My Girl LACEY, who should have been point this last year dont @ me. 

Also Mia's group years ago doing one of my favorite routines.

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, TB12 said:

Just goes to show that people are attracted to different looks. I think Amanda's gorgeous. She doesn't have standards features, but I think that's what makes her unique and eye-catching. Those large eyes, her cupids bow mouth are great. 😊

• Love 14
2 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

Who is that in the back row on the left? She’s unimpressive. 

1 hour ago, TB12 said:

I don't know about anyone else but my eyes go right to Kelcey in this photo!

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Love 7

Rachel A is dancing...Im watching on my computer!

Also still 36 girls don't know who is out..

Actually It might be Kat, based off where Rachel A is dancing. 

Edited by Dal8las
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Last thing before I leave...this is what I expect from DCCs...they need to get it together. This is the same routine that Heather's group just did. Also Mia's group years ago doing one of my favorite routines.

Assuming they’ll take turns out of al their dances particularly the sideline small fouled bc they won’t be able to hide verucas stumbles... and wow those two vids were great what precision and energy! 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Rachel A is dancing...Im watching on my computer!

Also still 36 girls don't know who is out..

Actually It might be Kat, based off where Rachel A is dancing. 

It’s kat I’m at the game 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Route66 said:

I’m not a dancer but I wonder how many girls need hip replacement later in life. 

It looks like you could do some serious damage if you’re not careful. 

Meredith is genuinely afraid of jump splits in the clip. I’d be crapping my pants too. 

• Love 1