Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

6 minutes ago, raindancer said:

I'm so excited to see if he's featured on the show!!!!!!!!  I've had this Insta vid of him in my "pretending I'm dancing while running on the treadmill" rotation for the past year and a half - he's awesome (also, this clip features former DCC hopeful Hunter, who is amazing....I am still sad she didn't make it into training camp, and I would 100% find her all the best books if she'd consider trying out again):

I still don't see how she didn't make TC.  She is a great little dancer and cute as a button!!

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I still don't see how she didn't make TC.  She is a great little dancer and cute as a button!!

I thought she also blanked on the routine.

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think Hunter had a reallyy bad interview, I remember that she said she didn't read lol

It was really bad.  They were actually kind to her in how they edited it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think Hunter had a reallyy bad interview, I remember that she said she didn't read lol

Calling her interview a really bad interview doesn't do it justice. Her interview inspired Kelli to say "That's why we teach kids to read books y'all"! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

yeah....Charlotte asked her who her favorite author was, and she said she couldn't think of any.....then she asked her what the last book she read was, and she couldn't remember.  In the follow-up clip, she said she didn't read much 😫

I'm wondering if perhaps Biebele Jamabo and Ashley Williams might also consider trying out....they used to dance on DMD with Hunter, and they are gorgeous dancers.  They danced with Michelle Keys, too:

While digging around IG, I found that Judy is ONLY following some of the TCC’s.

It is my uneducated guess that she is only following the TCC’s that she believes are going to make the squad this year.

Thoughts? 

• Useful 5
6 minutes ago, LincolnCentMe said:

While digging around IG, I found that Judy is ONLY following some of the TCC’s.

It is my uneducated guess that she is only following the TCC’s that she believes are going to make the squad this year.

Thoughts? 

Well, I see she follows Ashley Hancock, and she was one of the first to be cut this TC...

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Well, I see she follows Ashley Hancock, and she was one of the first to be cut this TC...

Maybe she is following the ones who follow her?

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, rl27rl said:

She wore the same dance outfit she wore last year . . . unless that is footage from last year and they are using her for her close up . . .

That footage is from last year 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Right maybe a lot of them don’t want their bosses  following them on social media 

Good to want things, even nice to put your settings on private, but you shouldn’t put anything on your social media that you wouldn’t want your boss, momma, God himself or Justin Timberlake to see. 

Screen shots last forever! 

I think it’s awkward AF when coworkers Facebook friend me, so I just tell them I’m not active and refer them to my public Instagram.  Facebook feels too personal and I don’t want to get to know them that well 😂

• Love 8
On 7/3/2019 at 3:13 PM, HowdeeDo said:

Are we still only at four cuts?

774784DB-C98A-4E34-BB26-2575C6860814.jpeg

Hi: I have been away for awhile (formerly DCCFAN71). I took a break for a long time because the Forum changed a lot but my Love for DCC brought me back. I'm so excited to see Meredith is back and in TC. She is so Gorgeous (like past DCC Kelsey Gorgeous). I think that Amanda, Chandi, Kat and Shaina are gorgeous too.  I knew VK would be back so what's for her will be for her no matter how I feel about it. I think she is a pretty decent dancer and can hold her own on the squad but if anything gets her in trouble it will be her immaturity, but if K&J are willing to take that risk with VK then so be it. I spent all of last season expressing my disdain for for the decisions that K&J make in regards to the squad and was so happy when they cut VK, but I knew without a shadow of a doubt that she would make it back. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, GeorgiaPeach11 said:

Hi: I have been away for awhile (formerly DCCFAN71). I took a break for a long time because the Forum changed a lot but my Love for DCC brought me back. I'm so excited to see Meredith is back and in TC. She is so Gorgeous (like past DCC Kelsey Gorgeous). I think that Amanda, Chandi, Kat and Shaina are gorgeous too.  I knew VK would be back so what's for her will be for her no matter how I feel about it. I think she is a pretty decent dancer and can hold her own on the squad but if anything gets her in trouble it will be her immaturity, but if K&J are willing to take that risk with VK then so be it. I spent all of last season expressing my disdain for for the decisions that K&J make in regards to the squad and was so happy when they cut VK, but I knew without a shadow of a doubt that she would make it back. 

Alexandra has been cut also...

Edited by Tootie

If VK & the rookie show group members DO NOT go to Oxnard, that’s proof enough for me to take the “insider” info for what’s its worth from now on.  

If they do...I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion it’s favoritism or someone threw a fit.  K&J have proven they make even the hardest decisions based on what’s best for the squad, as they have for the  last 30 years! Many decisions we are not privy too, which has included several other legacies auditioning through the years...some making it, some not. Every decision is difficult and I wouldn’t want her job. Kelli has broken friend’s hearts before, just as she did last year, because she has always put the brand & the entire team first. The DCC wouldn’t be where they are today if she filled it with all her DCC sisters’ daughters who didn’t deserve to be there...by the way, many who are coming up to the age of auditioning...so buckle up and enjoy the show.  It’s not far fetched that talented, beautiful DCCs would have talented, beautiful daughters who have also dreamed of walking in their mama’s boots. If they earn their spot, awesome, if not, I’m sure it’s the right decision either way.    

I personally think Victoria is beautiful, has a fun, bubbly personality that the fans & kids will love, and she’ll represent the DCC well. I wish her and the entire squad an amazing year cheering on our ‘Boys!  

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, IHopeUDance said:

If VK & the rookie show group members DO NOT go to Oxnard, that’s proof enough for me to take the “insider” info for what’s its worth from now on.  

If they do...I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion it’s favoritism or someone threw a fit.  K&J have proven they make even the hardest decisions based on what’s best for the squad, as they have for the  last 30 years! Many decisions we are not privy too, which has included several other legacies auditioning through the years...some making it, some not. Every decision is difficult and I wouldn’t want her job. Kelli has broken friend’s hearts before, just as she did last year, because she has always put the brand & the entire team first. The DCC wouldn’t be where they are today if she filled it with all her DCC sisters’ daughters who didn’t deserve to be there...by the way, many who are coming up to the age of auditioning...so buckle up and enjoy the show.  It’s not far fetched that talented, beautiful DCCs would have talented, beautiful daughters who have also dreamed of walking in their mama’s boots. If they earn their spot, awesome, if not, I’m sure it’s the right decision either way.    

I personally think Victoria is beautiful, has a fun, bubbly personality that the fans & kids will love, and she’ll represent the DCC well. I wish her and the entire squad an amazing year cheering on our ‘Boys! 

Well they could certainly change their minds about taking the rookies. It's still a couple weeks away. So if they don't then who knows! That could be the case they just changed their minds. Doesn't mean "insiders" are lying or whatever. 

• Love 13
(edited)
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well they could certainly change their minds about taking the rookies. It's still a couple weeks away. So if they don't then who knows! That could be the case they just changed their minds. Doesn't mean "insiders" are lying or whatever. 

If history has proved anything to me, it’s that decisions like that aren’t made lightly by Kelli and she’s never been wishy-washy about an appearance or performance that represents the DCFC.  It’s less than 2 weeks away...flights & hotel arrangements have to be made, formations solidified. I just have no doubt they all know exactly who is going and what role each girl is to have once there.  Rookie SG going or not...they already know.  Maybe the “insiders” are right.  But maybe they’re not. Seems to me that there’s always a bit of vagueness in every bit of “insider” gossip to be able to twist into a narrative if it later reality is different than they had stated. It doesn’t matter to me if they go or stay home, but I do believe the decision has been made. If they are not going, then in my opinion, the “insiders” on this occasion, were just people throwing out speculation.  

Edited by IHopeUDance
Clarification
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Well... we know who’s on showgroup, and there is precedent for taking rookie members who have not yet “officially” made the team. I remember it from a few seasons back - IIRC, prevailing sentiment seemed to be that it must have been an exception given the quality of the newbies. 

What’s done is done - the SG members have already been chosen - maybe this is VK’s only chance to get out there before she stacks on too much weight? 

Edited by Pinknblue
Grammar
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

I saw a single shot of VK in this video (it's looped, so you see it more than once, just like every other single shot in the video. This is how rumors get started....you notice her because you don't like her. She isn't 'front and center' in this video...geez

Yes, I agree with this!  Anyone who wants to find something negative to fuel the fire towards someone, they cant see anything else.  

But I’m confused why a few people think VK, Kelli, Judy or even Tina have any say so whatsoever as to what promo footage the CMT producers use for their commercials. We all know they just don’t.

So what it seems is...if they show Victoria at all... it’s “favoritism”....if they don’t show her...they’re “protecting her”! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

As my kids say “Pick a lane, Dude, pick a lane!”  😂  

As I see it, there is just no way VK can win with some no matter what she does.  But, I just think she’ll have a big fan base and prove the few naysayers wrong. 🤞🏻

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, IHopeUDance said:

Yes, I agree with this!  Anyone who wants to find something negative to fuel the fire towards someone, they cant see anything else.  

But I’m confused why a few people think VK, Kelli, Judy or even Tina have any say so whatsoever as to what promo footage the CMT producers use for their commercials. We all know they just don’t.

So what it seems is...if they show Victoria at all... it’s “favoritism”....if they don’t show her...they’re “protecting her”! 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

As I see it, there is just no way VK can win with some no matter what she does.  But, I just think she’ll have a big fan base and prove the few naysayers wrong. 🤞🏻

I'm hardly a VK fan but I agree with this 100%.

• Love 9
21 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

I heard someone made a stink about them not taking rookies and also about rookies not getting to be part of the new intro they filmed for the show.

Veruca Kalina: But Mummy, I want to be on the new show intros! You & Auntie Kelli have been telling me I'd be on them my whole life!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, IHopeUDance said:

I definitely wait for the show on a lot of the things that get said here. Everyone swore up and down last year that VK was promised a spot on the squad, and then she was cut. 

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, IHopeUDance said:

Totally agree. The only thing I would add is that Kelli and Charlotte are executive producers on the show, so they do have some say. Judy, Tina, and VK... no say so.

Stumbled across this on Instagram, Jerry Jones grandson John is following Ashley Hancock. I remember someone saying there was a bit of scandal around her early cut and allegedly buying her way onto the team 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Love 1

Can I just say that the Michelle Keyes dance video posted above really made me miss Hannah West and wish she'd gotten to stay longer and been a point girl? Or Sam Clark! They were in the same rookie class and they were such rockstar dancers. I couldn't take my eyes off Hannah in the video, even though she was on the end.

I really hope we get to see footage from some of these new choreographers this season! And, of course, I want to see Travis Wall's visit and him dancing with the poms and all the ladies. 

IIRC, we've seen them still experimenting with point girls at Oxnard, so yes, it will be a solid indication but not necessarily a sign that point has been decided for the season. So curious about who will be in the final considerations, and I'd absolutely LOVE to see Kelli and Judy discussing point candidates and triangle formation on the show.  

Which rookies made Show Group again? I mean, besides you know who.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, M1977G said:

Can I just say that the Michelle Keyes dance video posted above really made me miss Hannah West and wish she'd gotten to stay longer and been a point girl? Or Sam Clark! They were in the same rookie class and they were such rockstar dancers. I couldn't take my eyes off Hannah in the video, even though she was on the end.

I really hope we get to see footage from some of these new choreographers this season! And, of course, I want to see Travis Wall's visit and him dancing with the poms and all the ladies. 

IIRC, we've seen them still experimenting with point girls at Oxnard, so yes, it will be a solid indication but not necessarily a sign that point has been decided for the season. So curious about who will be in the final considerations, and I'd absolutely LOVE to see Kelli and Judy discussing point candidates and triangle formation on the show.  

Which rookies made Show Group again? I mean, besides you know who.

Kelcey and Amanda 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I saw a single shot of VK in this video (it's looped, so you see it more than once, just like every other single shot in the video. This is how rumors get started....you notice her because you don't like her. She isn't 'front and center' in this video...geez

No one said she was in the whole video, but this is most definitely front and center:

ETA: She also has a talking head shot in at least one other promo (posted in the 2018 thread). In other words, she doesn't need to complain about not being in the intro, she's in the promos (which probably get shown more).

Screenshot_2019-07-15-19-20-23.png

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Kelli  had a spot for her last season but VK did and said to many stupid things that K couldn’t defend her anymore. If VK kept her mouth shut she would have coasted into that reserved spot. Now, any other girl who pulled all the crap would never had made TC again and yet VK did. So, while  she will make the squad this year, in my opinion she will not be known as someone who earned those boots but rather someone who got those boots because she had so many personal connections. 

I would humbly submit that a more logical explanation is that Kelli did not guarantee anyone anything, and when VK was really bad she was cut.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Jennv said:

On the right standing sideways 

I must be blind..I don't see her either..can you repost the photo with her circled? You can PM me if you don't want to post the pic publicly again. Thx

2 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I must be blind..I don't see her either..can you repost the photo with her circled? You can PM me if you don't want to post the pic publicly again. Thx

I’ll send it to you 

• Useful 1
44 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Kelli  had a spot for her last season but VK did and said to many stupid things that K couldn’t defend her anymore. If VK kept her mouth shut she would have coasted into that reserved spot. Now, any other girl who pulled all the crap would never had made TC again and yet VK did. So, while  she will make the squad this year, in my opinion she will not be known as someone who earned those boots but rather someone who got those boots because she had so many personal connections. 

I agree VK said some immature things ex: quail is seafood, etc., 🤦🏼‍♀️ but what “crap” did VK actually pull?  From what I remember it came out that it was just the typical “insider” talk here that fueled it but real insiders debunked it.  So, just curious ...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
26 minutes ago, IHopeUDance said:

I agree VK said some immature things ex: quail is seafood, etc., 🤦🏼‍♀️ but what “crap” did VK actually pull?  From what I remember it came out that it was just the typical “insider” talk here that fueled it but real insiders debunked it.  So, just curious ...

Calling quail seafood is not immaturity, it's ignorance. There was nothing debunked except maybe the "guaranteed spot" rumour (and it was plain to see why Kelli finally reneged on it, if it was, in fact, ever made). Some claims were hinted at (i.e., the problems with Jinelle) while others (i.e., claiming a thyroid condition) were never addressed on the show, but there was no "proof" "insiders" were wrong either. 

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 9
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I agree that there probably was not a hardline guarantee, and I think some of the rumors stretch reality. However, there didn't need to be a hidden contract between VK and Kelli for there to be clear favoritism. Other girls don't have to be really bad to be cut. Gaining as much weight as she did, while also being one of the weaker dancers in the room, would have gotten anyone else cut early in the summer. Spurning the help from a DCC employee would have gotten anyone else cut. Imagine if Courtney had of blown off My Fit Foods when she was a tcc. She would've been gone. Complaining that you had a bad night because you wanted to make show group when you're not even on the team yet would have resulted in anyone else being dressed down. Look at how Angela was treated when she had a bad night after not making show group, and she was a 5th year! And yet, VK didn't actually get cut for those things. They still kept her til the bitter end even with all of this occurring and were perfectly nice while cutting her. 

Ultimately, I don't think there is a need for all of the conspiracy theories. I don't buy that Tina and VK are secretly running the show, but it's clear that VK, whether she ultimately made it or not, was held to a completely different standard than anyone else. That's a problem in its own right. 

I love this comment, because I feel like it’s refreshingly honest and not full of conspiracy theories. Thank you!!!

What I would say is that while Victoria definitely got some general favoritism, there have been lots of girls who Kelli has shown favoritism to. Kaitlyn LaRae is the example that comes to mind. Kelli explicitly said “don’t go tanning”  before cameos, and Kaitlyn ignored her and went anyway. And then she gained weight, albeit not as much as VK. Kelli (and Kitty and Judy) all have favorites, and it’s not necessarily based on being someone’s daughter. If being close friends and cheering with Kelli got you on the squad, both Dayton and VK would have been on the squad least year.

Edited by TinyHands
  • Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

jalyn2.png

@DCCFanInKy

Edited by Squeek
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I totally agree Kelli, Judy & Kitty all have favorites...one that stands out is Brianna from New Jersey who should have been cut the first week...She was beautiful, graceful and very young...and she had no power. Every single night she appeared soft. Yet she was Kelli's favorite of the rookies and just couldn't cut her until there was no other choice. 

They've all know Victoria her entire life. I can see why there would be some favoritism. That said, VK will still have to maintain the standard of DCC...meaning she keeps her weight in check, demonstrates some maturity in interviews/media training and doesn't create toxicity...Kelli may love her, but won't put up with anything that compromises field integrity.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

I totally agree Kelli, Judy & Kitty all have favorites...one that stands out is Brianna from New Jersey who should have been cut the first week...She was beautiful, graceful and very young...and she had no power. Every single night she appeared soft. Yet she was Kelli's favorite of the rookies and just couldn't cut her until there was no other choice. 

They've all know Victoria her entire life. I can see why there would be some favoritism. That said, VK will still have to maintain the standard of DCC...meaning she keeps her weight in check, demonstrates some maturity in interviews/media training and doesn't create toxicity...Kelli may love her, but won't put up with anything that compromises field integrity.

YES! I thought the same thing about Brianna.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, IHopeUDance said:

Numerous people said the same things or close enough to make no nevermind.  Granted, gaining weight is not pulling "crap" but, if she's been involved with DCC as long as Kitty and Kelli said, then she should know the standards and adhere to them, which she did not.  She lied to Kelli, and possibly others, about going to the doctor, which was hinted at when she was called into the office around week 7 or so.  Kelli states "something happened prior to rehearsal between Jinelle and Victoria.  Jinelle volunteered her time to help Victoria with nutrition and I'm not accusing anybody of dishonesty but there is something not adding up and I want to explore that."  Lying to a potential employer about something as big as, say a Doctor's appointment when it directly relates to one's job and the performance thereof, would get most people cut right then, but Victoria was allowed to stay.  Granted there was some talk about what type of doctor she was supposed to go see, but Victoria still lied about it (and Jinelle evidently had texts to prove that) and tried to talk her way out of the situation until she just couldn't any more.  While we didn't see EVERYTHING the "insiders" alleged, we saw enough on the show that proved them right far more than we saw anything that proved them wrong.  In fact, if we go by what Kelli/Judy/Shelly/Charlotte/Kitty have said (as well as many others), things were left OUT so there was likely FAR more that would have bolster the insiders' stories than would have proven them wrong.

2 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Calling quail seafood is not immaturity, it's ignorance. There was nothing debunked except maybe the "guaranteed spot" rumour (and it was plain to see why Kelli finally reneged on it, if it was, in fact, ever made). Some claims were hinted at (i.e., the problems with Jinelle) while others (i.e., claiming a thyroid condition) were never addressed on the show, but there was no "proof" "insiders" were wrong either. 

See above why I think the insiders were proven right by what was shown (and in fact by what WASN'T shown) rather then why they are wrong.  The only thing that could conceivably be seen as unproven was Victoria being "promised" a spot but that could be inferred by Kelli's actions to a degree.  Still, she showed a lesser version of that favoritism towards Brianna a few seasons ago and a few others.  However, it's NOTHING compared to what's been shown towards Victoria.

• Love 23

This is complete speculation, but I think TCC Madeline will be one of the last cuts. I haven't seen much of her dancing, so I can't say much by way of that, but she comes across as young and soft-spoken. I can see Kelli doing it as a way to prove to herself that she's still hardlining and willing to cut legacies.

• Love 2

okay, so hypothetically (and I so know this won't happen...lol), but what if when the team is announced, and VK is one of them, all the vets and new rookies (except VK obviously) go to K&J and retire on the spot?? what happens then? just me being curious....

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, viccib said:

okay, so hypothetically (and I so know this won't happen...lol), but what if when the team is announced, and VK is one of them, all the vets and new rookies (except VK obviously) go to K&J and retire on the spot?? what happens then? just me being curious....

Every one of these girls want to be a DCC, probably more than anything else at this point in their lives.  Kitty could join the team and be point and no one would resign.  And I have nothing against Kitty--she just also seems to be the bad seed this year on the forum.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8