Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

3 minutes ago, SingleMom9 said:

89155A58-C1FE-47D8-82FB-1D1BD8AE2121.jpeg

Had to go up & look at who posted this to know it’s Miranda. Seriously if I don’t recognize someone I should always just assume it’s Miranda 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

Can you buy the Star magazine in the actual Dallas Cowboys pro shop stores? Or do you have to order it online? Website only says order it from the pro shop online, but it’s silly to pay more for shipping than the magazine itself 

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, M1977G said:

You're not alone, @Opine, I like the suit on Gina, too! I just thought it was a bit scandalous for supposedly wholesome DCC. 

Ditto here -- and it is -- unless she had pasties underneath the fringe, I am thinking it would have been pretty hard to move in that suit.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, M1977G said:

@Bmathews, you can buy the single issue digitally, too.

Digital is cool but I’m looking for the physical copy. There’s a pro shop 5 minutes from me in the mall. I’m betting they have it but that mall is a nightmare to navigate so I’m hoping someone else knows before I go 😂

• Love 1

I'm very impressed how much the rookies brought it for the calendar shoot.  IMO, they showed up some of the vets.  Keep shaking things up you new 2nd years.  I'm all curious what this will do for the squad and upping the game.

• Love 11
(edited)
5 hours ago, jlc said:

They probably picked VK and they don't want all the grief they know they will get when we find out! 

That's essentially a given this year, from what I understand.  It's possible they just want to deal with everything at once instead of outrage spread out over a month or more (like last year).  Don't they know that waiting until the end to make the announcement that it's Victoria and the DCC will just piss everyone for the entire year (well, more than the standard issue outrage)?  I'm just waiting to hear that, when they set the triangle, that they put Victoria at point instead of everyone else.  Oh crap.  Did I just give them an idea?

5 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

huh, almost sounds like Gina is congratulating her on something...

From what we've seen and heard (and if it's what I'm thinking), she deserves it.  

7 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

Does anybody know if there are any

pics of Gabby I the magazine?

Probably not.  I would be surprised because they usually set everything for the calendars and the swimsuit issue and then wait until after Finals so they can see if they need to pull anyone's photograph.  Keeps the embarrassment factor down that they put someone in the magazine or the calendars that was cut.  I kind of wanted to see how Gabby would look in the final shots submitted for the magazine.  If what we've seen is indication, she would have rocked it.

Edited by EricaShadows
17 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Co-sign. I have high hopes for the calendar this year.

Terrific pic of Hannah - FINALLY they've captured her beauty. Christina's bikini top is really...odd. Not a fan of that style.

I don’t get why people choose these suits. They might look good in an editorial, but is it worth it to get all these weird tan lines? I’ve been seeing a lot of these bikinis the past few years and I’ve always wondered that.

16 hours ago, Kees080 said:

No one has asked for Gina, but I would like to hear everyone's comments on this one?  

Many0007.jpg

I absolutely hate this bikini. And I agree that they should’ve picked a black bottom.

16 hours ago, Mercurialsteph said:

After these photos STILL think Maddie’s not glam enough for point? To me she’s  more attractive than Gina honestly 

No offense, but Maddie’s photo was quite heavily photoshoped. I know all are, but for some girls it’a obvious they messed with their faces (Maddie and Amy most notably). They’re not going to do that for game photos. I don’t like Gina’s game photos either

• Love 1

Omg HANNAH! She looks incredible, like an actual model! I cannot, she’s amazing, flawless, Queen of the North etc.

These pics are really good, everyone looks so pretty and I feel like there’s much more visual interest than in previous years. Like they’re more current and sort of “Instagrammy” if that makes sense. Which is good! I think the same old typical beach pics can feel kind of dated at times. 

• Love 4
13 hours ago, Kees080 said:

Posted on Twitter today: 

DCC Gina @DCC_Gina

So proud of my sweet boot buddy Amanda! She’s been working so hard this summer and I love watching you shine!! #DCCTrainingCamp

image.png.edd7debfaf9a5b47bd152ec3f36399bb.png

Amanda is someone I've had pegged for SG from the beginning so I think this is a congratulations post for this.

I also think Vikkie made show group and know how the public will react so they're being hush hush about it. I feel bad for the ones who did make SG because they have to stay quiet because of the child in the room. Just another way Auntie Kellie is protecting her in ways she would never protect anyone else.

I also want to know who got snubbed so she could make it. Oh insiders, any insider, where art thou? 

• Love 12
(edited)

Caroline, Lexie, Cianna, Molly all look incredible

Savannahs face still looks odd to me, she looks old...

Ginas hair is too blonde

Briana looks like a child....nothing sexy bout her pics.

I was pleasantly surprised by Ashlee....Her pics turned out amazing!

Edited by Lindsay Loo Hoo
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

That's what I was wondering.

I frantically started to look for a Jasmine. Hahaha!

There was a Jasmine on the team, the Jets friend of the one and only Danielle Barhold, but she was cut many seasons ago!

(edited)
20 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

OH FFS  i meant brianna LMAO

I think Brianna looks lovely.  She has such a pretty smile!

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Bmathews said:

Can you buy the Star magazine in the actual Dallas Cowboys pro shop stores? Or do you have to order it online? Website only says order it from the pro shop online, but it’s silly to pay more for shipping than the magazine itself 

Since I would have to order it, I looked it up online.  I only saw the print copy for $4.95 with the cheapest shipping option at $5.99 then you’d still have to pay sales tax.  They did not have a digital option that I could find unless it is through a different website 

1929FDD9-40C4-434A-B5E9-38F477C5A7DE.png

• Love 1

I think the magazine pics are a major improvement - although obviously heavily photoshopped. Hannah looks much better with some height to her hair. When she does her normal flat part, she can look weird but when its swept high up and over - she is model status. Caroline hasn't ever taken a bad picture. Savannah's do not look good. Gina's picture makes me uncomfortable. I feel like I am watching someone turn to plastic bit by bit.

Pretty sure VK made show group. Actually surprised about Amanda (if she did) because the clip that was shown was not impressive at all. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Thank you for the swimsuit pictures. Maddie rocks it. So sultry. 

Taylor looks gorgeous. I’m also impressed with Jalyn and Rachel.

Gina’s pics don’t do it for me but I’m not sure 🤔 why. Maybe the swimsuit. 

Christina - just no! 

Edited by Dnst1973
Added last sentence.
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I don’t get why people choose these suits. They might look good in an editorial, but is it worth it to get all these weird tan lines? I’ve been seeing a lot of these bikinis the past few years and I’ve always wondered that.

I absolutely hate this bikini. And I agree that they should’ve picked a black bottom.

No offense, but Maddie’s photo was quite heavily photoshoped. I know all are, but for some girls it’a obvious they messed with their faces (Maddie and Amy most notably). They’re not going to do that for game photos. I don’t like Gina’s game photos either

This is an awful suit and a bad picture of Gina.  Probabaly one of the worst I've seen from the swimsuit shoot. 

• Love 2

3 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

That's essentially a given this year, from what I understand.  It's possible they just want to deal with everything at once instead of outrage spread out over a month or more (like last year).  Don't they know that waiting until the end to make the announcement that it's Victoria and the DCC will just piss everyone for the entire year (well, more than the standard issue outrage)?  I'm just waiting to hear that, when they set the triangle, that they put Victoria at point instead of everyone else.  Oh crap.  Did I just give them an idea?

If that is the case, I won't watch the season.  Not particularly interested in watching a long drawn out coronation.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

Amanda is someone I've had pegged for SG from the beginning so I think this is a congratulations post for this.

I also think Vikkie made show group and know how the public will react so they're being hush hush about it. I feel bad for the ones who did make SG because they have to stay quiet because of the child in the room. Just another way Auntie Kellie is protecting her in ways she would never protect anyone else.

I also want to know who got snubbed so she could make it. Oh insiders, any insider, where art thou? 

Love Amanda! She did get a Barbie...wish we could see her solo.

E65A8E5C-1093-4B14-B438-98C40DAFE512.jpeg

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, SimplePleasures said:

Rachel A looks like a young version of Raquel Welch.

I can see that.  I was also thinking that if you just add a mole by her mouth, she looks like Cindy Crawford in her earlier modeling days.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

I think the magazine pics are a major improvement - although obviously heavily photoshopped. Hannah looks much better with some height to her hair. When she does her normal flat part, she can look weird but when its swept high up and over - she is model status. Caroline hasn't ever taken a bad picture. Savannah's do not look good. Gina's picture makes me uncomfortable. I feel like I am watching someone turn to plastic bit by bit.

Pretty sure VK made show group. Actually surprised about Amanda (if she did) because the clip that was shown was not impressive at all. 

What makes you think VK made show group? Do you have any inside info ?

1 hour ago, Kimrs said:

Since I would have to order it, I looked it up online.  I only saw the print copy for $4.95 with the cheapest shipping option at $5.99 then you’d still have to pay sales tax.  They did not have a digital option that I could find unless it is through a different website 

1929FDD9-40C4-434A-B5E9-38F477C5A7DE.png

I almost didn’t buy it because of the high shipping cost. I don’t live anywhere Dallas so in order to  get a copy I had to purchase online. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

No insider information here, but here is food for thought:  Last season was a SM hot mess and it made TPTB look pretty bad and some of them downright impotent. I am thinking of those old sayings:  a picture paints a 1000 words or, in this case, silence speaks volumes.

Once VK is on the team, point (I kid, I kid) and SG, it will be fait accompli and TPTB will be breathing a collective KMA.

Edited by MTTFan
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Kimrs said:

You can buy the single issue for $4.95 here:
https://subscriber.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/subscribe.aspx?eid=754a8331-c3e5-434f-aca6-ee5c2f33546b

You pay the $4.95, log back in and select to spend you money on the swimsuit issue.  Only takes PayPal though.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Not really. Just a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend... By the time it reaches me it's really more like speculation. 

• LOL 2

Is it possible that VK actually outdanced others and made Show Group on her own merits? The clips shown have her in shape, kicking well, and staying on count, unlike others we saw. I'm not a stan, but maybe she’s brought it this year.

Now when it comes to the Gina calendar photo, holy photo shop!!! Doesn’t look like her at all. I get Madame Tussaud’s wax DDC vibes. 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, Kees080 said:

Another of Cianna 

Ci Ash0001.jpg

Another of Ashlee 

Going to do Hannah and Christina next 👍

Ci Ash0002.jpg

WOOOOOOOOW. I’m am in awe 😍 they look so beautiful!

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Holly85 said:

Where can can you purchase the digital at

You can buy the single issue for $4.95 here:
https://subscriber.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/subscribe.aspx?eid=754a8331-c3e5-434f-aca6-ee5c2f33546b

You pay the $4.95, log back in and select to spend you money on the swimsuit issue.  Only takes PayPal though.  

5 hours ago, heckkitty said:

Does anybody know if there are any

pics of Gabby I the magazine?

No, there are no pics of Gabby

(edited)

A few pics from makeovers on instagram. I noticed Tobie (Percival) Huff isn't part of the group this year.

I'm so curious to see what they did with Shaina.

makeovers_64848995_2265482083702139_2885554887737984753_n.thumb.jpg.66a41d2b53c058920f1c792632a0ea1f.jpg

makeovers_64731641_151621562674036_2660361706768361347_n.jpg

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

A few pics from makeovers on instagram. I noticed Tobie (Percival) Huff isn't part of the group this year.

makeovers_64848995_2265482083702139_2885554887737984753_n.thumb.jpg.66a41d2b53c058920f1c792632a0ea1f.jpg

Tobie works at a different location now 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

You know what, they all start to blend together after so many years of watching this show LOL....jasmine...brianna, all the sameeeeeeeeeeeeee 😛

They literally look nothing alike. Except they are both black...

• Love 21
(edited)
3 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

You know what, they all start to blend together after so many years of watching this show LOL....jasmine...brianna, all the sameeeeeeeeeeeeee 😛

I'm sure what you meant was "I get all the cheerleaders confused, there are so many of them," but when you point out two of the Black women with a comment like this, it reads in a way you probably don't intend for it to be read.

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
14 minutes ago, Squeek said:

Thank you so much for the link:)  Now I am thinking of buying earlier issues:/  

When you see all of the pics, you will see that the vets brought it as well.  Just stunning photos.  There is one of Gina that I had to take a second look to see who it was.  Molly, Rachel A, and one of Savannah that is just gorgeous.  The two pager photos are all beautiful - Caroline's is just WOW!  Again, can't wait to see what they saved for calendar.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Kees080 said:

No one has asked for Gina, but I would like to hear everyone's comments on this one?  

Many0007.jpg

Oh dear.  This reminds me of the time Chris March used human hair on Project Runway.  

• LOL 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, dbell1 said:

Is it possible that VK actually outdanced others and made Show Group on her own merits? The clips shown have her in shape, kicking well, and staying on count, unlike others we saw. I'm not a stan, but maybe she’s brought it this year.

Anything is possible, but given her dancing last year and little (if any) improvement in the few videos we saw posted over the last year, it's highly unlikely that she's suddenly top 12.

The other problem is Kelli et al's blantant favouritism last year has forever tainted whatever Victoria will do as a DCC. She could become the best DCC in history, but it will always be with that footnote of favouritism, deserved or not.

Edited by hannahbanana
  • Love 8
(edited)
52 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

from sleepyjean: I'm so curious to see what they did with Shaina.

I LOVE her hair color!!  I wish they would've kept Jalyn's hair vibrant red, too...

from KaSh.jpg

from KaSh-Shaina.jpg

Edited by Tootie
13 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

The other problem is Kelli et al's blantant favouritism last year has forever tainted whatever Victoria will do as a DCC

Not just Kelli - I'm re-watching last season and there's quite a bit of VK love that I had forgotten about.  There's one other person so far who doesn't want to dance next to her.  

The video from MTT featured Victoria.  Charlotte posted pics from finals featuring all vets and then VK - no other rookie TCC.  Either they are really that clueless about the perception of her, or they just don't care.  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, dbell1 said:

Now when it comes to the Gina calendar photo, holy photo shop!!! Doesn’t look like her at all. I get Madame Tussaud’s wax DDC vibes. 

No. Unfortunately, for Vikkie anyway, she will have never made TTC on her own merit. If we look at the way Kelli and Judy have treated girls in the past, who have made mistakes, there is a distinct pattern of doing bad and getting written off. Because Vikkie's list of errors is literally a mile long, she should have never made it back to TTC again, have never had the oppurtunity to make the team or SG. If she were anyone else, she would have been cut before making it to semi's. Her behavior was bad---people can spout about her being a child blah, blah, blah and while that may be the case---she is now the only one who's horrible behavior wasn't treated the same way everyone else's horrible behavior was. 

Vikkie is gonna make the team, hell Vikkie is going to make Show Group---but Vikkie will never be a true DCC to me. Ever/ 

• Love 20