Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I could do without Lisa Vanderpump's massive cleavage tonight.

I know! I could hardly notice or hear anything else going on! Those breasts were ginormous and hangin' low! Lol.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Appearing with Lisa's cleavage, was Debra Newell behind the bar.

I find it somewhat odd that Debra Newell's behavior (on WWHL) comes across (IMO) as 'this is so cool. I'm a celebrity now and appearing on WWHL. Bravo made a mini series about my life blah blah blah'.

I just didn't find her likeable. 

• Love 9
On 1/8/2019 at 7:08 AM, chenoa333 said:

I find it somewhat odd that Debra Newell's behavior (on WWHL) comes across (IMO) as 'this is so cool. I'm a celebrity now and appearing on WWHL. Bravo made a mini series about my life blah blah blah'.

I don't know how Debra Newell's kids can have any relationship with her at all.  I would resent the shit out of her if she was my mother, especially since she still doesn't seem to get the severity of the hell she put her kids through.

• Love 9

Was Danielle Staub attempting to channel Audrey Hepburn on last night's show?  I think it was Sarah Palin (can't believe I'm quoting her) who said, "You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig!".  I was very happy LiLo was there to be the center of attention which left Danielle with the crumbs.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, A-Lo said:

Was Danielle Staub attempting to channel Audrey Hepburn on last night's show?  I think it was Sarah Palin (can't believe I'm quoting her) who said, "You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig!".  I was very happy LiLo was there to be the center of attention which left Danielle with the crumbs.

I thought the look aged her so much. Still not sure why she came on the show. She wouldn't talk about anything, said they were going private. In the previews for next week what has she done with her hair? It looks like she has crisco and dirt in it. Has she started mud wrestling to pay the bills?

http://www.bravotv.com/video/share/3860264

• Love 2

Danielle looked like an uber thin Kris Jenner last night. That's who I thought was sitting there at first and wondered if Kris was sick. Then I realized it was Danielle right before Andy said it.

• Love 2
On 12/21/2018 at 9:21 PM, Ravello said:

Andy is obsessed with sex, trysts, flirting, propositioning, coyly making drug innuendos, taking skotchiis, hanging with celebs.  I do not see him as a parent.  People do not really change, he will probably give lip service to changing his ways but??? 

Poor little baby.  

Agree 100%. He said on his radio show that he does this show from 9pm to 11:30 pm so the baby will be sleeping during that time. When he goes out of town for work which is often, he is only away for 2 or 3 days so he doesn't think it's a big deal. I'm sure he will have a day nanny and a night nanny. I keep thinking about how Andy spends his summers partying on Barry Dillers yacht and hanging out in the Hamptons with his celeb friends. I can't picture him spending much time with his child.

• Love 6
On 1/7/2019 at 11:30 PM, Thumper said:

I could do without Lisa Vanderpump's massive cleavage tonight.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:42 PM, chenoa333 said:

I know! I could hardly notice or hear anything else going on! Those breasts were ginormous and hangin' low! Lol.

I watched a rerun, just to check this out. It was even worse than I imagined. Why would she do that? Didn’t she look in the mirror?

• Love 2

Lisa's chest was whopping!!

I am glad to see I am not the only one wondering about Andy's schedule and baby.  I'm trying really hard not to judge and he did sound sincere in his announcement but two things I immediately thought of was if he was inspired by his guest and their own surrogacy stories and if Andy had a partner.  He is so busy, when will he be spending time with the baby?  Will he even take an extended break from WWHL and his radio show?  He is so impatient with his guests and the callers - he immediately gets exasperated if they don't respond in 2 seconds, is it possible for him to have patience with a child?   I just don't know about all this.

• Love 4
22 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

He said on his radio show that he does this show from 9pm to 11:30 pm so the baby will be sleeping during that time. When he goes out of town for work which is often, he is only away for 2 or 3 days so he doesn't think it's a big deal. I'm sure he will

Such bullshit....implying that he's only gone from home 2 1/2 hours (a day?)for his radio show and 2-3 days a week out of town. He's got a lot more obligations going on than just those 2 things.

Andy appears to me, to be very selfish and can't make important life decisions based on the best interest of others in his care; such as Wacha or a newborn baby. But Andy's still got both his parents alive and fairly healthy so they will be grandbaby sitting til they die.

Edited by chenoa333
Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Lisa's chest was whopping!!

I am glad to see I am not the only one wondering about Andy's schedule and baby.  I'm trying really hard not to judge and he did sound sincere in his announcement but two things I immediately thought of was if he was inspired by his guest and their own surrogacy stories and if Andy had a partner.  He is so busy, when will he be spending time with the baby?  Will he even take an extended break from WWHL and his radio show?  He is so impatient with his guests and the callers - he immediately gets exasperated if they don't respond in 2 seconds, is it possible for him to have patience with a child?   I just don't know about all this.

Sigh/facial expression conveying annoyance: What’syournameandwhereareyoucallingfrom?

And I’m pretty sure there’s a delay on the caller’s end, no? That AC should be aware of?

• Love 4
On 1/9/2019 at 11:14 PM, ninjago said:

I don't know how Debra Newell's kids can have any relationship with her at all.  I would resent the shit out of her if she was my mother, especially since she still doesn't seem to get the severity of the hell she put her kids through.

There is something very vague about Debra, which Connie reflects very well. It's as though she is just not cognizant if the severity of any of this, as relates to any one of them. She seems not to be operating on all cylinders. As depicted on the TV series, the lawyer will tell her something such as, "I think he will seek revenge on your family," and she sits there looking as if she doesn't know what that means. You can see the wheels turning.

images(3).jpg

Also, I'm not sure that when they depicted her going back to him after having once escaped is true. I read a series of articles on her relationship with John which didn't mention that at all.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 5

I tuned in for a couple of minutes, I think on Sunday, and saw Andy wiping his nose with his hand.

Drugs and kids do not make a good combo.  Say goodbye to your dog in your bed.  Don't most people know you should not have dogs in beds because their paws have tons of bacteria on them?

• Love 4
On 1/11/2019 at 11:08 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

And I’m pretty sure there’s a delay on the caller’s end, no? That AC should be aware of?

Good point. All live radio/tv shows have a 7 (?) second delay to omit profanity etc., as regulated by the FCC. 

I just hope Andy doesn't re-home Wacca when the baby arrives. Andy is well aware that Wacca has aggression issues. And I hope Andy doesn't re-home the baby when he gets bored with it! LOL

• Love 2
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I just hope Andy doesn't re-home Wacca when the baby arrives. Andy is well aware that Wacca has aggression issues. And I hope Andy doesn't re-home the baby when he gets bored with it! LOL

I think Wacca's agression is due to Andy's training, or non training, having a stranger train your dog does no good unless you are completely involved in the process.  Example:  You and dog take instruction from a professional trainer.

• Love 3

I meant to post this on Monday night and forgot. The online guide for U-Verse hasn't been updating with details of shows which usually lists guests on the talkers like this. I tuned in Monday night and couldn't flip the channel to something else fast enough. I saw enough to be freaked out by those three K sisters sitting next to each other looking like they all had face transplants along with an overabundance of Botox and other injectables.

• Love 5

Last night, Andy told Kimmel, who was his guest, that HE would be caring for the baby by himself!  Jimmy was rather shocked and admitted that he couldn't do it.  lol  He gave Andy a present of a kid size guitar.  Then, John Mayer came out and gave him a regular sized guitar for the kid.  

Andy has to have read what people are saying about his dog.  It has to go.  If he keeps it and it bites the baby, I hope he goes to prison.  I'm so sick of people ignoring dangers that hurt babies.  However, I recall Bethenny and Cookie, (God rest her soul).  She was aggressive too.  Not sure how Bethenny kept her from hurting Bryn. 

• Love 5

I catch this from time to time, and recently added it to my DVR.

Cynthia Bailey’s make-up (and her) was absolutely stunning.

Andy’s interview with Jimmy Kimmel was okay, but he sure dropped him like a hot potato once John Mayer came in. Awkward...

• Love 6

I noticed, too, how Andy just became like a pubescent boy when John Mayer came onstage, it was a little embarrassing.He couldn’t even wait until the break to make sure they’d have a dinner date and dropped Kimmel like an old shoe. Very rude.

• Love 6

John Mayer looks hella awkward and uncomfortable at Andy's baby shower. I kind of wish they were dating because that would be the only good reason to keep dragging John along to the horrible Bravo/housewives events where he looks so miserable.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, MsTree said:

Sleazy and maybe fluid??

That seems unlikely considering his David Duke dick can't get hard for anyone darker than Kim Kardashian. He's such a chronic oversharer about his sex life (it's the reason we know his penis is racist) that he likely would have let it slip if he was into guys. I actually think that is one of the things Andy and John have in common. Neither can stop flapping their gums about all manner of shit no one cares to hear. Also Andy is a Deadhead and into jam bands in his personal life.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

That seems unlikely considering his David Duke dick can't get hard for anyone darker than Kim Kardashian. He's such a chronic oversharer about his sex life (it's the reason we know his penis is racist) that he likely would have let it slip if he was into guys. I actually think that is one of the things Andy and John have in common. Neither can stop flapping their gums about all manner of shit no one cares to hear. Also Andy is a Deadhead and into jam bands in his personal life.

Doesn't matter cause I wasn't implying anything solid between them. More like an after-party occasional 'I'm drunk/horny, I need a receptacle, you'll do" ...and I don't think this is something he'd brag about either. After all, he doesn't want to scare away the real objects of his desire.

• Love 3

Well, I guess the rest of the world doesn’t feel the way PTV people about Andy and the “second coming”. This is going to be painful to watch because IMHO, with Andy’s short attention span and FOMO, this latest accessory may soon lose his interest and then what?

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Well, I guess the rest of the world doesn’t feel the way PTV people about Andy and the “second coming”. This is going to be painful to watch because IMHO, with Andy’s short attention span and FOMO, this latest accessory may soon lose his interest and then what?

Agree. I don't get why all his friends are falling all over him about this baby. He had two baby showers, one in LA and one in NY. Why is it such a good idea for a single 51 year old man who is always out of town to have a child? Just because he is wealthy and can afford nanny's around the clock isn't going to make him a great attentive dad. 

On 1/22/2019 at 7:38 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Last night, Andy told Kimmel, who was his guest, that HE would be caring for the baby by himself!  Jimmy was rather shocked and admitted that he couldn't do it.  lol 

I was glad he said that! Jimmy was telling the truth and basically said that Andy has no idea what he's in for.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 6

I know this sounds pissy (isn't that why we're here?), but I'm really tired of all the stupid, wasteful baby "presents" being lavished upon Andy, a person who has more than enough money to purchase and care for his own baby.  Who needs baby bottles glued to skis, a "gold" baby neckchain, baby guitar, pink wig etc.?  Andy should specify a charity for people to donate to instead of this wasteful crap. 

Admittedly I don't bother watching if the guests aren't interesting to me so I may have missed an announcement.  But, is Andy filming in LA because that is where the baby will be born?  In the past when they've filmed from other locations they have a preset time period, but I haven't heard mention that this is a temporary location.

Edited by suzeecat
remembered the pink wig
  • Love 10

The show I watched the other night, the 5 extra surprise guests, just so over the top.  Jerry McConnel and Rebecca Romijn were the guests, then that wasn't enough had to bring in the special guests - all Bravo "celebs".  Oh it's Erika!  Then Nene! Oooooh!!!  Then Shep (Sheppie!!)!  And finally Reza!!  Wait that's only 4 guests...…..I know he said 5 in the promos.  Each person that came out, Andy acted like they were such big, huge stars. Nah.

Now I have it on tonight, half watching.  What in the holy hell has Christina Aguilera done to her face?  The drag queens really don't look like her, not now or from years ago.  Just big hair, lots of makeup and clothes mimicking her outfits.  

Andy isn't going to take care of that child by himself.  He's much too self absorbed.  He hasn't even trained the dog or taken it to some training center to not be so aggressive.  I'm sure he just thinks it's 'cute'.   It's not.  

• Love 6

I just watched Christina tonight and I found her to be completely annoying. She continuously had to be talking or making some sort of noise and the amount of times she laughed led me to think of her as "jovial" because she was constantly giggling and making hand motions.  I found Fergie to be a similar guest who kept fidgeting and mugging for the camera and it was so obnoxious. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I just watched Christina tonight and I found her to be completely annoying. She continuously had to be talking or making some sort of noise and the amount of times she laughed led me to think of her as "jovial" because she was constantly giggling and making hand motions.  I found Fergie to be a similar guest who kept fidgeting and mugging for the camera and it was so obnoxious. 

I immediately deleted it once I realized it was the CA episode,  actually I deleted a few that I had sitting in my DVR. The others I tried to watch but couldn't bare to watch but about 5 min. Jerry O'Connell and Rebecca Romjan comes to mind.  

I just couldn't understand why he was making such a big deal about Christina Aguilera, is that big of a big deal? I've never found her that interesting in interviews.  

• Love 3

Hopefully, Andy has sense enough to hire female nannies or male nannies over 35 for his son. I don't think women are more capable than men of caring for a child. However, Andy is constantly inappropriate and has terrible boundaries. He doesn't need temptations in his house like a bunch of younger male nannies. He's likely to harass or bang them, which will turn things awkward. This will cause the nanny to quit and this poor child will have a revolving door of caretakers.

• Love 4

So, Andy had his baby at 6:30ish pacific time and if popped up on my Instagram a few minutes before WWHL was coming on. I thought, oh they’ll have a rerun or something for sure but no it was a new episode with some pump rules kids. So my question is... is this all pre-taped? I mean surely he didn’t leave his hours old baby to go do the show right? They didn’t mention the birth specifically. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Jackintheknox said:

So my question is... is this all pre-taped?

In reading his diaries it does seem like he tapes a decent amount and/or does 2 shows in a day...an early one and then a live one.  I would imagine that if he wasn't exactly sure when the birth would be he taped a few ahead of time to keep in the vault.

He’s going on paternity leave. He’s going to have other celebrities host his show while he’s gone. 

He's taking a WEEK, a frickin' WEEK.  That's not a leave, that's a week's vacation or a bad cold.  

Heck, I used to BABYSIT for my cousins for longer than that.  And I bet he's on the phone the entire time.

A week will give him plenty of anecdotes for the next year, plus fodder for his inevitable parenting book.  Then he can go hire 2 or 3 round-the-clock nannies.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

A week will give him plenty of anecdotes for the next year, plus fodder for his inevitable parenting book.  Then he can go hire 2 or 3 round-the-clock nannies.

The nannies have already been hired.  There is no way Andy will be alone for a whole week with that poor baby.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2