Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

Jax and Brittany:

I still can’t believe she married him.  Jax is just so 🤢.  Brittany’s boobs are, ummm, something. 😳

The last thing I remember hearing about those two was that they were having marriage troubles.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

She's no prize either!

Excuse me while I clutch my pearls!

Don't clutch them too hard unless it's in the vicinity of those two and some of them go rolling on the floor in their direction.

• LOL 2

I normally do not watch this show, but Jax and Brittany's appearance followed the newest ep of Vanderpump Rules last night and I wondered what their take on what happened was...

16 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I still can’t believe she married him.  Jax is just so 🤢.  Brittany’s boobs are, ummm, something. 😳

I can't believe they're the only couple in that group that's still together. 😲

Yeah, I don't remember those funbags being so large before.

16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Jax & Brittney are on WWHL and she's just as much of a dingleberry as she always has been!!  Jax thinks he's all that STILL and supposedly, RAND  OWES JAX $$$$.. How hilarious.

I got tired of her constant giggling very quickly but I was amused that Jax actually loaned Randall money, presumably for a movie. I figured he'd be too much of a liar to know better.

15 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Jax was absolutely gleeful about Sandoval getting caught cheating. This is the greatest thing that has ever happened in his life to give him another 15 minutes of fame. Coincidentally he and Brittany are launching a podcast on the heels of this. Okay, giving Andy the framed (and famed) chunky sweater to put up in the clubhouse was a highlight.

Yeah, good luck with that podcast, guys. I had to wonder why Jax had that framed torn sweater hanging on a wall in his house.  🤔

• LOL 2

That framed chunky sweater just went to Andy's clubhouse.  Along with Tamara Judge's old breast implant and the BUNNY from RHOBH days of Rinna & Kim Richards.

Hell, he's probably got NeNe Leak's first set of veneers there too!

Weirdo.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I watched this when I discovered I can now get it on Peacock+.   I’m not fond of Brittney and Jax, but watched most of that episode.  My question is why do they have such a great time together?  She always says that…..difficult to imagine.  Also, why does she repeatedly complain of Jax’s hairy anus?  Why is she so hung up on this? Odd.  

• Like 2

Judy Blum was such a delight.  Thank god, he had Sunny Hostin on with her and not a Bravolebrity and other than the mention of “ Below Deck” we didn’t have to be assaulted with Bravo discussions.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

Judy Blum was such a delight.  Thank god, he had Sunny Hostin on with her and not a Bravolebrity and other than the mention of “ Below Deck” we didn’t have to be assaulted with Bravo discussions.

She was, I tuned in just for her.  I really appreciated Andy's ass-kissing.  I usually don't like it, but in this case it was highly deserved.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1

YIKES!   No postings since JUNE???   Coming here to mention that MICHA PLATH was on Andy's show last night as "the bartender."  Hope this exposure will get him a better agent if he intends to continue modeling.  He IS a cutie...and he handled himself well and charmingly.

1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

YIKES!   No postings since JUNE??? 

Probably because it's the same old crap day after day:  reality stars, gross games like Guess the Crotch, Andy being Andy...

1 hour ago, Back Atcha said:

Coming here to mention that MICHA PLATH was on Andy's show last night as "the bartender."

I had no idea who this guy was, but Andy seemed to like him.  Shocker!!!

I thought it was weird Josh Gad and Andrew Rannells were on (they were the reason I watched), and they hardly mentioned their show Guttenberg.

• Applause 1
1 hour ago, sugarbaker design said:
3 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Coming here to mention that MICHA PLATH was on Andy's show last night as "the bartender."

I had no idea who this guy was, but Andy seemed to like him.  Shocker!!!

That cute straight model, Micha, is on "Welcome to Plathville," now in its 4th season on TLC--a reality show about a mostly "fundamentalist" family with ten children (one deceased as a baby in a terrible at-home vehicle accident; the mother was the driver). The eldest daughter is not on the show and never mentioned (as far as I can mention).  She's a successful musician (religious). The children were homeschooled (not well in many areas, it turns out) by their controlling mother...and mostly socially isolated: no TV, no cell phones, computers, etc.  Look it up; it's sadly interesting.  Four of the siblings are now young adults with stories/problems. 

Just now, Back Atcha said:

That cute straight model, Micha, is on "Welcome to Plathville," now in its 4th season on TLC--a reality show about a mostly "fundamentalist" family with ten children (one deceased as a baby in a terrible at-home vehicle accident; the mother was the driver). The eldest daughter is not on the show and never mentioned (as far as I can mention).  She's a successful musician (religious). The children were homeschooled (not well in many areas, it turns out) by their controlling mother...and mostly socially isolated: no TV, no cell phones, computers, etc.  Look it up; it's sadly interesting.  Four of the siblings are now young adults with stories/problems. 

You lost me at 'fundamentalist'.

20 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

You lost me at 'fundamentalist'.

It's SO interesting/sad/etc.  The only contact the 9 (remaining) kids had with other kids were at planned meetings with others with the same beliefs.  One of the adult children (male) is married to a girl he met at those meetings.  She has evolved and it's causing difficulties in their marriage.  One of the interesting scenes on the show was their going to a restaurant with friends and he (homeschooled) couldn't even read a menu.  He chose his meal by looking at the pictures.  I mention that ONLY because he wants his children (they don't have any yet because of "differences") homeschooled...even though he knows his deficiencies.

Micha, the model on Andy's show only knows who Celine Dion, etc. are because he has been living/working in L.A. and FL...and is friendly and open to new ideas.  He's often surprised/overwhelmed about what he'd never heard of.

21 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I thought it was weird Josh Gad and Andrew Rannells were on (they were the reason I watched), and they hardly mentioned their show Guttenberg.

Maybe it was due to the strike?

• Thanks 1

Just watched Danielle and Jordan from Winterhouse as guests.  I can't stand how smug Danielle is about hooking up with Alex.  It was mentioned that Alex was still his old flirty self towards Jordan afterward and Jordan said he was pretty much staying true to form and Danielle says, "Well he shouldn't have!"  or something like that.  It's like she put her brand on him right away so nobody else could even look at him even though she supposedly wanted "no strings" after the hook up.  I'm like, girl you knew he was really interested in Jordan but you chose to sleep with him anyway and after just meeting him.  ThIs girl is so THIRSTY!!!  Now she's with some guy from Bravocon that I'm not familiar with who was in the audience and already she's telling him not to comment on their relationship like he's only able to speak when she says so.  And aparently she's back with Lindsay now after she pretty much pissed on Danielle on Summerhouse last season but she hates Carl.  

17 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Watching episode with Denise Richards and Sonja Morgan. 

I know Sonja isn't the most modest, but I'm still surprised she's not scared of her boobs falling out on a live show. 

I think Andy was afraid of that too.   I'm all for looking sexy, but that ill fitting dress wasn't a good look on Sonja. 

• Like 1