Type keyword(s) to search

WWHL Current Season Discussion

• Start Topic

Andy is in complete denial about Waka.  That is not a well behaved dog no matter how often he has Waka's trainer as the bartender on this show.  And, he's a biter.

Plus, although Ben is adorable now, I suspect he's going to be raised being allowed to do whatever he wants with his father's approval.

• Love 9

I missed the episode with the biter dog being loose on set.  That tells me that Andy really is crazy.  What a loser to do that. So, apparently, he's not concerned about the dog biting other guests, their dogs or his child. I suppose he thinks that plastic surgery could fix it if the dog tears into his son's face. So infuriating. It's unfair to the dog too, because, if he attacks and really hurts someone or another animal, he might have to be put down.  What is Andy doing, taking tips from the Kim Richards book on how to keep a dog who bites others?  He is more revolting everyday. Vent over.

First off, I am NO fan of Bethenny Frankel.  Used to be, but, totally saw the light after watching her on her own show and on RHONY. I haven't cared for her at all, since then.  In fact, I have a very LOW opinion of her.  I give her credit for her charm, wit and generosity, but, think she is a very deluded and disturbed person...on the inside.  Anyway, after saying that, I must say that I was SHOCKED and impressed with her last night.  She keeps saying that Dennis's death has changed her....am I a fool for thinking it MIGHT be true? Can a narcissist change?  She does seem different.  More subdued, more accepting and not as easily flustered.  I'm open to giving it a shot.....not sure.  I'll keep my eyes open though. Proof is in the pudding, I suppose.  OH, I at first glance, last night, I didn't even recognize her face. She really looks different. But, the voice gives it away.  She might need to work on that.....lol.   

6 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

First off, I am NO fan of Bethenny Frankel. 

Bethenny has definitely had MORE work done to her face and jawline. Even her voice sounds different. And (no surprise) her breasts have been updated as well.  She is still f'n crazy and boo hoo fucking hoo with her childhood drama. Grow up, get over it bitch. You're somebody's mother now. It's not about you anymore. And it never will be. Unless you get knocked up again.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Just saw a pic in this weeks People Magazine of Andy's baby wearing $400.00 Fendi pants.  I'm not impressed. What happens when the baby's poopy diaper leaks into the Fendi pants? Oh nevermind, $400.00 is chump change to Andy.

• Love 1

I do not get Andy’s adoration for Miss Lawrence and Bevy. I don’t “ get” what they do that we’re supposed to want to watch on television. Miss Lawrence has gotten quite full of his/her self ( and put on quite a bit of weight if we’re going to be shady) and I’m not sure what he actually DOES.  Bevy has no talent other than to gossip. Andy gave her a radio show and it’s totally boring so I don’t get it.

• Love 3
On 4/15/2019 at 8:05 AM, Caseysgirl said:

Miss Lawrence has gotten quite full of his/her self ( and put on quite a bit of weight if we’re going to be shady) and I’m not sure what he actually DOES.  

Isn't he the son of Magic Johnson? 

On 4/17/2019 at 11:53 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

Andy's baby looks exactly like his dad. So cute.

Really? I haven't seen any recent pics. But I do think Andy is very handsome. So maybe Baby Ben (?) will be handsome AND of course,  rich.

Edited by chenoa333
On 3/8/2019 at 9:33 AM, bichonblitz said:

Lover her, too, but looking back at the montage her face is totally different. She needs to stop with the fillers, it's making her face look swollen. 

So true.  Much of the time, she looks like she has a ton of fluid in her face.  WHY? 

Isn't this show shown live, most of the time from NYC?  I know they sometimes run repeats, but, they normally put something on the screen indicating when that happens, like when he's on vacation or it's a holiday.  Well, last night, he had a stain on his jacket shoulder and said that his son had just spit up on it. Still wet.   Which is fine, no big deal, but, that would imply that his son is in the studio.  Which, is fine, except it's 11:00 p.m. at night.  That would mean he'll be taking a cab home with infant probably after midnight.  Wouldn't the baby be better at home in bed during the wee hours of morning in NYC instead of out about in the city?  I just don't get Andy.  

And, why did he have to have a Kim K fest last night?  What's the deal with kissing up to her and Kanye?  Disgusting.  I don't think he or his guests know too much about Kim K, based on what they say about her. 

I really do need to let go of this show. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So true.  Much of the time, she looks like she has a ton of fluid in her face.  WHY? 

Isn't this show MOST of the time shown live from NYC?  I know they sometimes run repeats, but, they normally put something on the screen indicating when that happens, like when he's on vacation or it's a holiday.  Well, last night, he had a stain on his jacket shoulder and said that his son had just spit up on it. Still wet.   Which is fine, no big deal, but, that would imply that his son is in the studio.  Which, is fine, except it's 11:00 p.m. at night.  That would mean he's be taking a cab home with infant probably after midnight.  Wouldn't the baby be better at home in bed during the wee hours of morning in NYC?  I just don't get Andy.  

Just because he blamed the baby for the stain, it doesn't mean the baby caused the stain.  My mind is reeling with the possibilities of the stain's origin.

• LOL 1

I didn't care for the actress who was on WWHL with Tinsley a  few nights ago.  In trying to support Tinsley, she started dogging Scott, and Tinsley wasn't cool with that.  I don't blame her.  You don't start talking bad about someone's ex when you don't even know them.  Just cause she broke up with him doesn't mean she wants to go on TV and trash him.  Seemed like Tinsley couldn't get a word in with the other lady babbling on.  

• Love 4

OKAY.  I'm not sure what's going on, but, I actually dreamed that Andy and I were in a kissing fest last night!!!! OMG.  It was quite passionate too.  I have NO IDEA why I would dream that, because, I know he's gay and I don't find him attractive either.  Oh well, I don't even want to know what's behind that dream......it must be pretty hideous, because, he really does annoy me.  

Charleze Theron is so beautiful.  I tried to dislike her with that dark hair (I prefer as blonde), but, it was impossible! She's still gorgeous.  Man, I loved that story about someone suggesting she consider Wonder Woman role and she assumed that it was for the lead and they were talking about Wonder Woman's MOTHER!  Funny.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Tonight Paris Hilton has shown that she is as vapid as I always assumed she was.  Not sure why Andy would think she’d be entertaining.

Paris has the personality of a sleeping gnat.  I have never understood the hype.  I would fall asleep in the middle of a conversation with her.  Has she ever formed a sentence with more than 3 words in it?  What a dullard! 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Tonight Paris Hilton has shown that she is as vapid as I always assumed she was.  Not sure why Andy would think she’d be entertaining.

You beat me to it, Bronzedog !

I came here to post that Paris HIlton, while we haven;t seen her as much these days on TV or in any media, is still vapid after all these years....😉

• Love 6

Wow, I can’t even get over how horrible she is (Paris). She has absolutely nothing to say. Yes, no, that’s hot. She’s an amazing talent. 😕

The only good thing is that she overshadowed Erica, which can’t have made her very happy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

Andy is enthralled by the Kardashians and Jenners, so, I get why he went with Paris.  Low information all the away around. 

Did anyone see Patricia and Katherine last night from Southern Charm? I saw a portion, but, couldn't make myself watch too much.  I'm no longer a fan of Patricia and don't really care for Katherine either.  I did notice that Katherine did not look good imo.  Her face seemed quite off and her dress looked like she was wrapped up on a beach towel.  She acted odd too.  Anyone see the whole thing?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
On 5/14/2019 at 9:27 PM, swankie said:

Paris has the personality of a sleeping gnat.

😁 I would love to start writing a book of the best, snarkiest, funniest comments made by PT posters! So thanks for making me laugh Swankie! You are a 5 star snarker!❤

• Love 3
On 5/16/2019 at 12:11 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

Andy is enthralled by the Kardashians and Jenners, so, I get why he went with Paris.  Low information all the away around. 

Did anyone see Patricia and Katherine last night from Southern Charm? I saw a portion, but, couldn't make myself watch too much.  I'm no longer a fan of Patricia and don't really care for Katherine either.  I did notice that Katherine did not look good imo.  Her face seemed quite off and her dress looked like she was wrapped up on a beach towel.  She acted odd too.  Anyone see the whole thing?  

I did watch the whole thing.  I thought her makeup was way too heavy for her which is why she looked off and she seemed to be having trouble keeping the slit closed on the skirt.  I don't think she was acting oddly.  She came off pretty well and she didn't participate in the shotsky with Andy and Patricia.  I think she was trying to avoid saying anything about Thomas because of his lawsuit.

• Love 4

I learned something last night. I was not aware that Billie Lourd was Carrie Fisher's daughter.  She was a great guest, imo.  Very funny and I found her entertaining.  Odd how she's such good friends with Andy though.  Hmm.....he's old enough to be her father. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Andy’s best friend Bruce Boxleitner is married to Billie’s father, Brian Lourde.

I'm pretty sure you meant Bruce Bozzi and not Boxleitner. 😉

• Love 5

Bruce Boxleitner is married to Melissa Gilbert.  LOL

I am sooo behind on WWHL.  I went on vacation in April and I'm still catching up.  I have 20 episodes which is basically a month behind - glad he seems to be taking a hiatus this week.  One of my most recent ones was Lala and Ariana and Lala had no idea who Ruth Bader Ginsberg was.  Just like how Billie Lee had no idea who Gloria Steinem was.  Some fucking feminists they are.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I am sooo behind on WWHL.  I went on vacation in April and I'm still catching up.  I have 20 episodes which is basically a month behind - glad he seems to be taking a hiatus this week.  One of my most recent ones was Lala and Ariana and Lala had no idea who Ruth Bader Ginsberg was.  Just like how Billie Lee had no idea who Gloria Steinem was.  Some fucking feminists they are.

Melissa Gilbert is now married to Timothy Busfield .😉

• Love 1
On 5/30/2019 at 5:12 AM, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Maybe Lala and Billie think feminists are women who love feminine things. Like frilly skirts and strappy hi heel sandals. 😁 I'm sure the future of this nation is headed down a slippery slope for many reasons. Billie and Lala are only 2 grains in the sandy beach of its demise.

• Love 5
(edited)

I wonder if Andy is going to take time off to be with Anderson Cooper after the recent death of Anderson's mother (Gloria Vanderbilt). And I want the name of her plastic surgeon!😁

Edited by chenoa333
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder if Andy is going to take time off to be with Anderson Cooper after the recent death of Anderson's mother.

Take time off from what?  His 30 minute talk show?  I'm sure he could squeeze in some Coops condolence time into that grueling schedule.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

Have a question, for those on the west coast.

Is the show aired live, at 8pm PT, because I'm trying to figure out how the HO'wives out there tweet/comment  to Andy when one of their own is on... about  what's being said on the show.?

TIA

Edited by sheetmoss
clarification
4 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

Have a question, for those on the west coast.

Is the show aired live, at 8pm PT, because I'm trying to figure out how the HO'wives out there tweet/comment when one of their own is on... and  what's being said on the show.?

TIA

Some WWHL episodes are aired here at 11 pm PST. I think those are the new episodes. Reruns seem to be aired at 8 pm PST and any other friggin' time Bravo needs to fill their schedule. But hopefully, someone on this forum will correct me if I'm wrong (which is never!.....i jest!😁)

31 minutes ago, Pegasaurus said:

This was a bit weird. I like Chaka but I wanted more focus on Adam.  

Also, Chaka kept touching and messing with her hair in a strange way.  Like she wanted to make sure it was still there.

Yeah, it really got on my nerves and she seemed really out of it. Slurred words too.  Odd.

• Love 1

Chrissy Teigen has lost her baby weight but her face looks different - almost like the “ moon face” you get when you take some medications. She’s very attractive but I think she looked better with her hair dark and not quite as long. I’m sure she’ll be taking beauty advice from me.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1