Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Bryce Lynch

S38.E11 Fasten Your Seatbelts

I totally agree about Reem. You got voted out, dude. That is how the game is played. Someone has to be the first person voted out and Reem gave the others plenty of reasons/excuses to target her first, by being annoying and forming a tight 3 person alliance. The only one she had reason to be bitter toward was Keith, but she loved him.
  3. ginger90

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jedidiah, Jeremiah and Jason

The thing with pallets is, common sense would tell you to wash them well, use bleach, etc. before using them for anything food related. Even if they have been heat treated, and labeled as such, there’s no way to know what he’s been stored or transported on them.
  4. ElectricBoogaloo

Happy!

Because it cracks me up every week:
  5. ElectricBoogaloo

The Perfectionists

This show is beginning to wear on me because of some of the stupid things that happen, like Claire "empowering" Dana to take over the POLICE INVESTIGATION. Yes, I know that money talks and that the Hotchkiss family is powerful, but in what world would a college security officer be allowed to completely take over a police investigation of a crime that happened off campus? Also cracking up at Vogue coming to a college fashion show that looks like it's being held in the cafetorium. Hilarious that Dana's oh so thorough method of checking to see if Caitlin's hospital room was safe enough for her mom the senator to enter was to barge in and yell, "CLEAR THE ROOM!" at the one nurse who was checking on Caitlin. Ugh, Ava bitching at Zach about her flowers made me roll my eyes. That's the work equivalent of yelling at the receptionist when you get the wrong shipment. You are bitching at the wrong person. Ha and Caitlin is going to intern for Veronica Hastings! On a shallow note, Mona looked gorgeous this week. She's always been beautiful but she looked extra amazing in this episode. More hilariousness - Ava telling her models, "Promise me you'll eat something," as they're standing backstage before the fashion show. Oh, okay, let me just run out while wearing your fancy glittery clothes and get a burger at the drive thru window. I'll try not to spill any ketchup on this top. And how does Ava think that wearing a black shower turban qualifies as looking like perfection? Dylan's slow cautious stroll in the sewers made me realize that he is probably not the guy you want around in an emergency. Your friend just fell into a sewer, you heard her scream, and you can't see her so yes, this is the time to be slow and cautious. After Zach's snapdragon comment, I was pretty sure I'd found my favorite person on the show. Now that we know his dad was one of Ava's dad's victims, I know he's going to be a red herring, but I'm fine with him just popping up once a week to say something bitchy to Ava. I wouldn't say no to some creepy milk drinking either. I'm really hoping the pigman is the same one that Kramer said he saw in the hospital on Seinfeld.
  6. JoanArc

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jedidiah, Jeremiah and Jason

Were going with the fact that she checked the codes? Seriously?
  7. Chloesmom

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Top of the next hour: Meeks starts the segment stating Biden just may be the man we need at this time in our nation's history. Joe blinks his little eyes a couple of times and says we'll see. Should be a fun day at the Scarborough household today.
  8. hummingbird

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

gomer and UnM . unwatchable but Mary's hair looks nice today , she is so gushy and fake she figured out how to play the game real quick
  9. ginger90

Jill & Derick Dullard: Counting On (Donations)

I guess photography has a time slot in Isarael’s homeschooling schedule.
  10. Oh, In Michelle's mind, she's heaven on earth. And Angel Pocket just sounds like a pussy euphemism. I wonder what they call these:
  11. Eolivet

Winner Edit vs. Loser Edit: Discuss Amongst Yourselves

If Rick isn't winning this thing (by going on a ... three immunity win run?), they'd better start ramping up some of these people's edits. I think they've seriously underestimated how likable or interesting the rest of these people are.
  12. Baltimore Betty

S09.E11: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

Maybe this is a tad off subject but Teddi's house, it's very, um plain isn't it? It looks like they are renting, nothing personal anywhere. Was that indoor outdoor carpeting on the balcony? I would have been thrilled to meet Billy Idol, I cannot stop singing "It's a nice day for a white wedding...." He still looks good. I do not like PK. Dorit looked like she went in to survival mode when PK insulted Kyle, like you could see her gears turning on how to fix that situation. I get the feeling Dorit does damage control a lot.
  13. trudysmom

The Act

I agree Meatball77, Gypsy doesn't come off looking well in this episode. I felt sort of sorry for her, but Nick only did what she asked him to do. I know he actually did the killing but it seems like the sentences aren't very fair based on what each one did. A tragedy all around,
  14. Chloesmom

Small Talk: Cup O' Joe

Here is Biden's launch video for those that may be interested:
  15. ElectricBoogaloo

The Perfectionists

Alison: How do I explain Taylor? Mona: You found the dead girl whose brother was killed based off a rose you found in a cabin and a map of Oz. Then you brought said dead girl back to Beacon Heights, despite my warnings, only to have her disappear again? That seems right. Ali: Guys, you can trust Mona. [Mona silently laughs maniacally] Dylan: It was Mason Gregory [who killed Nolan]. He was jealous of Nolan because he was always number one and when he got rid of him, Mason spiraled into Nolan 2.0. Now he's got a hold of Nolan's stash of secrets and he's been blackmailing us to get what he wants. Mona: Oh, been there, done that. Dylan: Sorry? Mona: We'll save that for another time. Ava: Go practice. It will keep your mind off everything. Dylan: By "everything," do you mean my boyfriend hates me, someone tried to kill our friend, we're being blackmailed, oh, and did I mention someone tried to kill Caitlin? Ava: Yeah, I think that about covers it. Ava: I know it's not the same thing as getting hit by a car but I'm about to rummage through a sewer looking like perfection. Alison: Zach, have you seen Ava or Dylan? Zach: No, not since the show started. Maybe they're out picking snapdragons. Ava: Was it Mason? Dylan: You mean the pig man with bulging eyes who's going to haunt my dreams forever? Caitlin: If the pig man wasn't Mason, then- Dylan: Is that what we're calling him, the pig man? Cause I don't - that's not nearly as scary sounding as it needs to be.
  16. icemiser69

S05.E11: They Did What?

Damn, I was hoping that Lee and Barbara would have hooked up and left old gravely-voiced Gordon out in the cold. That would have been one awesome sex scene.
  17. Eolivet

S38.E11 Fasten Your Seatbelts

Prior to tribal council, I thought she had a nicely humanizing moment. She got the Spencer "I'm a real live boy/girl" confessional, which is never indicative of a winner, but someone where personal growth is their reward instead of the million (see also: David on mvgx). I thought Kelley's insights into herself came off better than uncomfortably desperate Aubry, resigned David or ho-hum Joe. I can't take Reem seriously anymore, and I don't think the editors do either. They're seriously using her like Norm on Cheers. If Survivor was taped in front of a live studio audience, I'd expect them to yell "REEM!" every time she appeared onscreen.
  18. Jacks-Son

S01.E12: Vanishing Point

Oooh boy, someone was just introduced to Zeke. (the strange man) You're in for a treat. This can be fun. Please post your thoughts about the series as you progress, if you have time. Zeke is a member of our "PtSA" Club. (People to Snark About). However, please remember most of us have already seen the entire season, so when you post, be wary that you might run into a spoiler. Enjoy!
  19. eleanorofaquitaine

S09.E11: Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?

I didn't claim it was a smoking gun. But it is evidence, unless someone believes that Sessa was also part of the conspiracy to get LVP. And that's kind of my point. For this kind of thing, there is never really going to be a smoking gun, so you have to go with the accumulation of circumstantial evidence to make a determination.
  20. Chloesmom

MSNBC

It's take your child to work day today and weatherman Bill Karins had his daughter on. She is absolutely adorable (and I know this isn't MSNBC connected but last night Chris Cuomo had his daughter on. Oh goodness, she is his mini-me. Shrink him down about 75% and slap a wig on him and they would be identical twins. Really fun to watch).
  21. beckie

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

I was so bald when I was a baby, that people thought I was a boy continually. My mom said she used to scotch tape a bow to my bald head to show I was a girl. I'm in the minority here, but I don't think she staged the picture of Felicity, and I thought it was adorable. But I agree with everyone who said the Duggars don't know how to be relatable.
  22. hummingbird

Small Talk: Take A Break From Shop(ping) Talk

I haven't been to Kohl's in ages. I do like it though. that's probably why I haven't been there Yes you are correct, where I live is a very densely populated area with pretty much everything so I guess I see it thru that lens
  23. Since the literally only thing that would make me feel this show was a waste of my time is Dany going mad and be a villain (anything else, be it her death or not being on the throne wouldn't do that), I take every reassurance I can get.
  1. Load more activity