Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Breakdown In Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, smores said:

Why would you not have the costumes fitted properly? Or at least get a corset one? If you're going to spend all the money on them, then do it right.  

So basically a free au pair?

Well, we could start with Brooks and apparently some toothless Greek guy.  But really I'm not sure if these people actually exist.  They might all live in her head.  

I have heard both a gang bang and a train to be used as consensual terms and also as terms when someone is passed out.  I've basically decided that it comes down to your perspective.  If someone is a consenting participant, then it's called whatever they want, a gang bang, a train, it's all good.  If they are not consenting or capable of consent, then it's a rape, but, some of the participants are more likely than others to term it as a gang bang or a train.  

Vicki fundamentally started things by pulling her whole "Kelly knows that I know worse things that I haven't said" with the whole YET hanging out there.  Tamra did question if she meant the train, but I have no doubt at all that if she hadn't, Vicki would have.  

I also 100% believe that Shannon told Jeff that about Emily and Gina.  Jeff and Shannon have been very open about their friendship and Jeff sucks at boundaries.  Shannon may not have wanted Jeff to repeat it, but I don't doubt at all that she said it to him and he put it out there.  Especially with the way they didn't get along at all last season, Jeff would come out in defense of Shannon. 

I totally agree.  If Kelly participated (willingly), that's fine.  It's not my business.  If she wasn't a willing participant, then I feel horrible for her and even worse that this shit is out there for everyone to know about.  

Jolie doesn't need to deal with any of this.  I remember being 13 and it was difficult enough without people talking about my mother participating in a train.  Hell, I was embarrassed by my mother wearing a jacket that she had had for like 15 years and was obviously waaaaay out of style when I was that age, I can't begin to imagine what Jolie is going through.

Shannon can never go an hour without drama.  I mean, her bitching about Emily having drama is Shannon actually creating drama.  Not to mention the fact that she was all pissy because Emily had tweeted mean things about her.  And they were the things Shannon was PROUD OF!  The TWO THINGS! SHANNON WAS PROUD GUYS!  Emily was mean about the things Shannon was proud of!  

And then Emily apologizes, and Shannon interrupts her.  To tell her she was mean and should have apologized.  Which Emily is actually currently trying to do.  So Emily continues to apologize and Shannon tells her that it was mean and Shannon was sad.  And Emily says she is sorry and she would like to move forward.  And then Shannon, who has been complaining because Emily has not apologized sits there and gives an interview because now Emily just EXPECTS Shannon to accept her apology.  JUST LIKE THAT!  I mean, the nerve of Emily.  

Right? Why are we talking shit about Kelly and not all the horrible men who were lined up in the hall?  Again, if people are doing something consensual, I don't give a shit.  But if we're going to start throwing shame around, then lets start with the 8 guys who thought this would be a good way to pass the night. 

I don't think it was Michael.  He came to Kelly's defense with the cocaine rumors and it's not like he and Kelly are fighting over custody or anything like that.  Him spreading something like this would only hurt Jolie, especially after the drug rumors and he wouldn't really have anything to gain from it. 

Shannon says in one of her confessionals that she and Vicki were told together.  Then she also says that she and Vicki both talked to Tamra about it and that they agreed to not discuss it again.

Which is why we only saw the outside of Cartier.  And they showed up wearing Gucci logo items, but we didn't see them go into any major label stores.  

...until the cameras were there.  They totally wanted this on the show.  I think they are all threatened by Kelly.  She is Bravo gold.  They have already seen one of their peers get demoted.  I also think Tamra and Vicki are most scared.  They are grandma's, have been on the show forever and they don't have anything new to offer.  So they make their storyline about shaming the younger one (who is the same age they were when they started).

I agree that IF this happened (with consent), why shame the woman?  The men were all up in that messy business.  If it was not consensual, are they really shaming someone for being raped?  While this is a reality show, there must be boundaries.  I cannot believe I just said that.  I usually want to see it ALL, but I guess by ALL I didn't really mean ALL.  Lines crossed.  Kelly is going to have to kill a puppy on an episode for me to not be on her side from here on out.  Said by a past Kelly hater.

• Love 13
24 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

When is someone going to get the details on something Tamra Waddle did in her past and expose it?  You know if they dig there will be something.  Come on Kelly, hire a PI and get the goods!

If Meghan Edmonds, PI ever wanted to come back... there’s a job for her!

• LOL 10
  • Love 8

This "train" talk brings back very sad memories for me.  When I was in college, in the way, way, back times, I went up to my boyfriend's dorm room and a lot of guys on his floor were talking about a sorority girl and a "train" that occurred the night before.  I was so naive at the time I asked my boyfriend about it and he told me.  The girl was passed out drunk and so many guys took advantage of her and raped her.  I felt angry and sick in my heart and in those days there was no one tell or at least it wasn't something that you would go to the campus police or really any adult, but I remember thinking that I hope everyone of these men have daughters in their future and they are haunted for the rest of their rotten lives.  My boyfriend was with me on the night of the incident so I know he was no way involved and he was just as upset as I was.  This story was around for a while and there were some guys that would think it was so funny and it made me want to puke.  I think it has happened quite a lot and the stories go untold.  Sigh.

• Love 2

This show makes me feel like such a prude. I never heard of a train and I am 55. I should add that I am happy that I have never heard of it, and don't want a whole season built around it. I would rather have puppy-gate.

• Love 7
21 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Gina was an asshole to Emily saying she couldn't go to Vegas because she didn't have a driver's license and lost her passport. She can get a State ID or she can go to the main post office and get a replacement passport within 24 hours.

Truth time - I've had a DUI. I got it when I was 23. I was completely blacked out drunk; and every day I am so thankful to that police officer who pulled me over before I killed someone. I do not drink any more. 

All that to say, I had my license taken from me, but I was given a provisional license. It was just a piece of paper, but it had my photo and name and said that I could drive to and from work on certain days. Now, I don't know if Gina was given that consideration. Every state is different I'm sure; and she doesn't, technically, have a real job. But she does have children who need transported places. It was her first offense, was it not? I'd think she might have been given something similar. 

If not, I don't see why you wouldn't immediately go and get a basic photo ID. She's still drinking. How does she prove her age if she gets carded? I just think that excuse was BS. 

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Truth time - I've had a DUI. I got it when I was 23. I was completely blacked out drunk; and every day I am so thankful to that police officer who pulled me over before I killed someone. I do not drink any more. 

All that to say, I had my license taken from me, but I was given a provisional license. It was just a piece of paper, but it had my photo and name and said that I could drive to and from work on certain days. Now, I don't know if Gina was given that consideration. Every state is different I'm sure; and she doesn't, technically, have a real job. But she does have children who need transported places. It was her first offense, was it not? I'd think she might have been given something similar. 

If not, I don't see why you wouldn't immediately go and get a basic photo ID. She's still drinking. How does she prove her age if she gets carded? I just think that excuse was BS. 

I wonder if she's a smoker?  Walgreens wont even sell them to you until they scan the back of your DL, no matter how old you look/are.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I wonder if she's a smoker?  Walgreens wont even sell them to you until they scan the back of your DL, no matter how old you look/are.

Yeah most places in CA have gone by the “we card if you look under 30” rule for a long time. When I was in college I worked at a Thrifty and carded basically everyone who wasn’t clearly middle aged or elderly. I’d always say “Sorry, I have to card you if I can’t tell you’re 30 or older.” Some people were flattered and some were super irritated.

On the same token, I was carded until my 40’s.

So yeah, Gina needs an ID—preferably she should get a Real ID so she can travel. But who are we kidding... she’d probably lose it, anyway.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Raiderred said:

This "train" talk brings back very sad memories for me.  When I was in college, in the way, way, back times, I went up to my boyfriend's dorm room and a lot of guys on his floor were talking about a sorority girl and a "train" that occurred the night before.  I was so naive at the time I asked my boyfriend about it and he told me.  The girl was passed out drunk and so many guys took advantage of her and raped her.  I felt angry and sick in my heart and in those days there was no one tell or at least it wasn't something that you would go to the campus police or really any adult, but I remember thinking that I hope everyone of these men have daughters in their future and they are haunted for the rest of their rotten lives.  My boyfriend was with me on the night of the incident so I know he was no way involved and he was just as upset as I was.  This story was around for a while and there were some guys that would think it was so funny and it made me want to puke.  I think it has happened quite a lot and the stories go untold.  Sigh.

This makes me sick.  Something similar happened at a college in our area a few years ago, which is when I first heard the term "train"  -- football players and their friends with a woman (might have been a cheerleader?).  When I read a detailed description of it, I was horrified.  WHY would men think any woman would want to be a part of such a thing???  They might have gotten their jollies, but I am sure she did not and no doubt was in pain (in many ways) afterward.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

That's what I'm saying - if they are all "flying" to Vegas you do need some sort of Photo ID to fly. She could get a State ID from the DMV or she could get a replacement passport within 48 hours - the fee is about $160.

If a few of them are "driving" she could just be a passenger in the car - dingbat doesn't have to drive.

It's a BS excuse - and you know when they go on their annual group trip overseas she will suddenly find her passport

• Love 8
16 hours ago, albarino said:

Bravo is wasting air time on this when they could be showing the fabulosity that is OC.  I've never been there but I assume there is fabulosity.  F

Yes. There is so much fabulosity in South OC. One of the reasons I was a big fan of the MTV show "Laguna Beach" was the scenery of the beach and the great eateries, the houses, the retail shops all along Pacific Coast Highway. I didn't even listen to the storylines of those kids. All I wanted to look at was the beauty of the ocean, the incredible architecture. Just being mesmerized by nature. 

This OC Howives franchise is over a decade old. I don't like any of them anymore....old or new. I thought Shannon would bring a new refreshing perspective to this season. Unfortunately, she is behaving like a moron. 

Bravo needs to just let it go...come up with something new for OC California. Bravo is doing nothing but embarrassing and demeaning the beauty of Orange County and the many cool people who live here. I hate you Andy and everyone at Bravo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Hiyo said:

I don't think there is any risk of that ever happening.

In NY no matter what you look like you would be carded - let's say stopping in a convenience store to buy cigarettes.

I could see that happening to any of the OC ladies in Vegas - especially for the clubs/bars that have been previously fined for not following the law.

1 hour ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Whoopsie - I didn't see your post and said something similar

• Love 2
On 8/27/2019 at 9:56 PM, Duke2801 said:

What constitutes her being “big boned”? 

She has her hair bleached in her TH.

Bleached blonde on her is hideous she needs to go darker not lighter at least not all over. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, The Ringo Kidd said:

Kelly started a rumor on Instagram that Vicki is so old that she had a Wagon Train.

Now that’s mean.

I hate Kelly. She's a f'n pathetic ho. Not crazy about Vicki but I'll pick a side. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I think Shannon was wearing Chanel.  

Chanel's logo is two Cs that face away from each other.  Gucci is two Gs that face each other.  

4 hours ago, ivygirl said:

If Meghan Edmonds, PI ever wanted to come back... there’s a job for her!

Well first, we have to have the psychic, then we get to the PI.  

4 hours ago, Raiderred said:

This is why I think when many people (not really anyone here, but the random definitions online), define trains and gang bangs it's more of an "in the eye of the beholder" thing.  I can't imagine that most of the guys who participated in that event felt they were raping someone, they likely felt they were participating in a train or a gang bang.  But it's not.  

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

There's no reason she couldn't go get a photo id.  It's really irresponsible for her to not go do so, since there will likely be a bunch of things she will need to show id for.  Stores, drs offices, etc, I have people ask to see my license fairly often.  

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

That's what I'm saying - if they are all "flying" to Vegas you do need some sort of Photo ID to fly. She could get a State ID from the DMV or she could get a replacement passport within 48 hours - the fee is about $160.

If a few of them are "driving" she could just be a passenger in the car - dingbat doesn't have to drive.

It's a BS excuse - and you know when they go on their annual group trip overseas she will suddenly find her passport

We have seen people on Bravo shows do a party bus to Vegas multiple times.  There's no reason they couldn't have done that so that the women could all get there, it would have been super easy.  No id needed for Gina.  

• Love 4
On 8/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Gina is also an asshole in how she is depicting Matt on camera. So he goes to the doctor's appointments - so that he can look good for court? Here she goes implying that he is a bad or absent father.

He beat the crap out of her and is still under a restraining order because of it. That implies that he is definitely a bad father and horrible human being, IMO.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
7 hours ago, tvfanatic13 said:

This show makes me feel like such a prude. I never heard of a train and I am 55. I should add that I am happy that I have never heard of it, and don't want a whole season built around it. I would rather have puppy-gate.

Don't feel bad, I thought she did something risque on a train!  I'm not up to speed on the slang these days, but I'm slowly learning!  Now all of my innocent thoughts of trains has been shot to hell.  😉

56 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

He beat the crap out of her and is still under a restraining order because of it.

When did that happen?  I'm really out of the loop.  I missed that bit of info!  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ugh, I can't stand Tamra. What a sneaky bitch. How come she always seems to get away with it? She does this ALL THE TIME and it's infuriating. She is honestly the worst for me, even worse than Vicki.

And I'm tired of Shannon being a bitch. I have liked Shannon for a long time and really rooted for her and was hoping she would have a good year but . . . this whole thing with Kelly is gross, she treats Emily like crap, and she's only warming up to Gina because she thinks that she'll get Gina on her side. I think the only thing she can empathize with is that Gina is going through a divorce. Other than that, she has no time.

Kelly is also such a mess of a person. Only a few weeks after breaking it off with her doctor boyfriend, she has a new "love" - some guy from Fox News. Wonder how long this one'll last? I did laugh, though, when she said "fuck you" to the table and walked away and Tamra told her she couldn't do that and she said well yeah I just did. Ha. 

I think I was the only one feeling sorry for Emily! I think I just like her and felt bad for her. Signing up to co-parent or have some kind of an arrangement is one thing but Shane isn't fulfilling his part of the deal if he isn't talking to her for 10 DAYS! You can't tell me that in the midst of studying for the bar he has to totally ignore his family for weeks at a time. Those poor kids. But really, what made Emily think that Shane, of all people, would enjoy some kind of burlesque show in Vegas? This man who converted to Mormonism of his own free will . . . 

Gina needs to get her shit together, for herself and those kids. Can anyone help me out with the timeline? At some point Gina and Matt had gotten back together and he allegedly beat her up and she filed for a restraining order and then they broke up again. Is this after these current episodes with the Valentines Day girl? 

• Love 2
On 8/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I think Gina was a total asshole to tell her parents ON camera that her 4 yr old showed developmental issues in her fine motor skills with writing. Then POINT out the child in a picture.

My thought is her daughters writing is perfect - she was being taught by Gina after her daily 4 glasses of wine dosage - so she copied mommy's drunk scrawl to perfection.

Gina shouldn't be DRINKING on camera when her DUI case hasn't even gone to court.

Gina was an asshole to Emily saying she couldn't go to Vegas because she didn't have a driver's license and lost her passport. She can get a State ID or she can go to the main post office and get a replacement passport within 24 hours.

Gina is also an asshole in how she is depicting Matt on camera. So he goes to the doctor's appointments - so that he can look good for court? Here she goes implying that he is a bad or absent father.

I don't for 1 minute believe her sob story about not knowing about putting out the garbage. Maybe it's different in CA, but in my neck of the woods - garbage pickup is twice a week and recyclables are also twice a week. She was so used to Matt doing all this but he was only at the house on the weekends - is she saying she didn't put out the trash during the week when Matt was working in LA? Wasn't Gina on the laugh at Shannon mobile last season for not knowing that she had to pay a water bill?

Emily RUN!

I can't cut Matt any slack...he dumped his family and moved to another area that isn't even nearby so he could have his banging buddy with him. Essentially, Gina was raising the kids alone. He only showed up on the weekends. He seems like a douche and showing up for the kids appointments but not really digging deep and being an everyday presence in their lives is a shitty thing to do. Sorry...this guy seems selfish and detached from the family he created. Gina's no saint and has her issues but she's there everyday doing the all tough stuff alone...for that I give her credit. 

• Love 22
On 8/27/2019 at 8:16 PM, Bronzedog said:

Tamra- “We must never speak of this again!  The train!  That’s what we must never speak of!  The rumor is that there were 8 men involved in the train.  Of which we must never speak!  Just to be clear-  We must never speak of the train when Kelly had sex with 8 men in a row.  That’s the train I’m talking about.  No other train.  That train.  The one with eight men and Kelly.  Never speak of it!”

Don't forget it was Tammi Sue who brought up the train, not the cancer scammer, but the diseased looking homophobic slag.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Don't feel bad, I thought she did something risque on a train!  I'm not up to speed on the slang these days, but I'm slowly learning!  Now all of my innocent thoughts of trains has been shot to hell.  😉

When did that happen?  I'm really out of the loop.  I missed that bit of info!  

It happened in June

• Love 1

Finally watched this episode and came away with the stark realization that all of these housewives, with the possible exception of Gina, look old, tired, worn out, and extremely unhappy. While Shannon might have lost a bit of weight and had a few procedures done, her tight-lipped grimace,  frequently worried eyes, and increasingly rigid personality make her look ten years older than she is. Taryn’s dark dull shifting eyes still belie the her  continued scheming and machinations, but even she looks tired, lethargic, and checked out. Vicki continues her rapid decline into isolation, utter unattractiveness, and irrelevance even as she still casts scandals out of her witch’s satchel as needed to retain and exercise a small and pitiful vestige of her once unrivaled power. Emily has lost whatever real beauty she might have had in her premiere season and replaced it with a layer of adipose tissue and a constantly constipated expression that come from being married too long to a self centered and cold hearted little twerp of a man who will never love her, instead will do all he can to reject everything about her. She gamely continues to try and make her dead marriage work, but it doesn’t stand a chance with Shane so busy sabotaging it. Kelly is free of her marriage but captured by alcohol and other addictions, including plastic surgery, that fuel her chronic rage and sense of grievance and increasingly immobilize her badly swollen face. And finally there’s Gina, so unlikable last season, ever so very slowly coming to grips with the long denied fact that her marriage to a chronic cheat is over, that she is alone with the kids and her own bad life decisions. There is a bit of the survivor in her. And on occasion when she actually feels happy, she looks more youthful and healthy than any of her rapidly aging peers.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Classic Tammy....

paraphrasing...

”I think it was stupid for Braunwyn to tell Kelly...because nothing good was going to come of it. It should have come from Vicki and Shannon who were together when they heard it...and spreading it...(pause)... so it’s not my fault.

Oh suuure....RIGHT TAMRA!

...what “Christian” good is going to come from you blabbing out...asking in your shriek voice...

”Are we talking about the TRAIN”?

Tamra....sweeetie...you’re so manipulative ...

WHOOO? Yooouuuuu??? Yeah...Yoooouuuu!!!

Tamra! You brought it up outta nowhere....YOU put those “TRAIN” words out there/in middle of of a silent moment at dinner party table at Taco Restoration...Repubic....or whatever.

Quite a grenade you tossed Tamra!...You thirsty trash! Ugh 😠

then tried to wash your hands of it.

Tamra...don’t insult our intelligence...

It’s bad enough I’m watching you and this garbage.... 🤭

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 16
7 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Classic Tammy....

paraphrasing...

”I think it was stupid for Braunwyn to tell Kelly...because nothing good was going to come of it. It should have come from Vicki and Shannon who were together when they heard it...and spreading it...(pause)... so it’s not my fault.

Oh suuure....RIGHT TAMRA!

...what “Christian” good is going to come from you blabbing out...asking in your shriek voice...

”Are we talking about the TRAIN”?

Tamra....sweeetie...you’re so manipulative ...

WHOOO? Yooouuuuu??? Yeah...Yoooouuuu!!!

Tamra! You brought it up outta nowhere....YOU put those “TRAIN” words out there/in middle of of a silent moment at dinner party table at Taco Restoration...Repubic....or whatever.

Quite a grenade you tossed Tamra!...You thirsty trash! Ugh 😠

then tried to wash your hands of it.

Tamra...don’t insult our intelligence...

It’s bad enough I’m watching you and this garbage.... 🤭

She will try to sneak and snake her way out of the responsibility for starting this shit show... she does it all the time and everyone lets her and I don't get it.... She will try to blame Vicki or one of the other girls when its on camera and film she is the one that brought the train up.... she will deflect and dodge and use her "Christianity"  to try to become the victim ... she is a snake and I'll say it again shouldn't be the anchor of this show

• Love 15
13 hours ago, kicksave said:

and moved to another area that isn't even nearby so he could have his banging buddy with him. Essentially, Gina was raising the kids alone. He only showed up on the weekends. He seems like a douche and showing up for the kids appointments but not really digging deep and being an everyday presence in their lives is a shitty thing to do. Sorry...this guy seems selfish and detached from the family he created. Gina's no saint and has her issues

You reminded me...remember last season, and Gina bragging on how they are having a great divorce, best friends etc? 😮 (Shannon is jealous).  Meanwhile now we know she knew he was having an affair, la de da! 

She was lying and now falling apart!

• Like 1
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, smores said:

Chanel's logo is two Cs that face away from each other.  Gucci is two Gs that face each other.  

Thanks - I didn't look that closely, its just seem not in tune with Gucci's current "look" so I figured that she had on Chanel (of which I know nothing of their design style)  I thought that between Dorinda, Bethany's Dennis and Dre on Blackish, I could pick a Gucci a mile away ..guess not  LOL    I did like Kelly's poncho, I did not like Shannon's.  🙂

• Useful 1
26 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

You reminded me...remember last season, and Gina bragging on how they are having a great divorce, best friends etc? 😮 (Shannon is jealous).  Meanwhile now we know she knew he was having an affair, la de da! 

Which is why she was telling the ladies they were still having sex.  She wanted the side piece to know.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, MatildaMoody said:

He beat the crap out of her and is still under a restraining order because of it. That implies that he is definitely a bad father and horrible human being, IMO.

I don't believe her. I believe her just about as much as I believe Tamra when Simon allegedly beat her with a belt and he was arrested for DV.

After Gina was arrested for her DUI and didn't show up to court. SHE was pulled over by the cops again for texting on her cell phone while driving. So either she lied to Emily about not having a license or she was driving around without a license.

Gina allegedly got back with Matt after this 2nd incident - I don't believe her in that either, she got him to pose for pics so she'd look more stable for the courts in her DUI case and she wanted to stick it to his girlfriend. Then shortly after she claims he beat her and called the police. While I believe there may have been a physical altercation between the 2 - I think drunk vindictive Gina instigated it. I think this was done to guarantee her primary custody of those kids.

• Love 6

Tamra once described Jeana Keough as that woman who farts in an elevator and then turns around and says, “Who did that?”

In actuality, Tamra was describing herself.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, Shannah Banana said:

Ohmigosh, that is SO FUNNY!  LMAO!

The cowboys thought it was a Chuck Wagon and were coming over for a taste

When they didn't see this

giphy.gif

And saw Vicki like this instead

tenor.gif

All the cowboys ran in the other direction and made dust

MeatyRecklessAnt-small.gif

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Yeah...she was painting a picture of the perfect divorce and in total denial of Matt's other life. How quickly all of this fell apart! DUI for her, domestic assault for Matt, public disclosure of his sidepiece and how long it's been going on...what a mess.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, ChitChat said:

No. Trains can be fun. As in Amtrak. They have a special train route called the Surfliner and it runs all along the Pacific ocean. I've never ridden that train but I want to do it. The train is, for real, running right by the sand of the ocean. Amtrak is affordable. Not free (like Kelly Dodd) but affordable.

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

As in Amtrak. They have a special train route called the Surfliner and it runs all along the Pacific ocean. I've never ridden that train but I want to do it.

I almost got to take the Amtrak train from Portland, Oregon, and travel south a few months ago, but alas, their schedule didn't line up with mine.  If I ever get the chance again, I'll be sure to say that I'm taking a train, not doing a train!

23 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Yeah...she was painting a picture of the perfect divorce and in total denial of Matt's other life. How quickly all of this fell apart! DUI for her, domestic assault for Matt, public disclosure of his sidepiece and how long it's been going on...what a mess.

I think she had a combination of things going through her mind at the time.  Maybe it was some denial of the situation;  maybe some hope of reconciliation with a mix of "take that you bitch" to the other woman; then maybe trying to be strong for her kids.  I'm sure she was pretty torn up emotionally and tried to put on a brave face.  Sadly, it all came crashing down on her, but it isn't good to hold in such powerful emotions. I hope she's doing better now.   

• Love 6
On 8/27/2019 at 10:25 PM, Mu Shu said:

What was up with that? The kids are away for two days. Lie around in some stretched out old underwear, drink some booze, eat a block of cheese and watch TV like normal women who get a break from seven kids do. Bronte.

I don’t like Brawny, so it pains me to defend her, but I found that relatable. The first time you have to leave your baby can be difficult. I had to take a two-day work trip when my daughter was six months old, and I definitely shed a few tears when I said goodbye. I don’t think that makes me a weirdo. (Definitely still a weirdo for other reasons.)

On another note, how is Gina a person who is on a reality show?

• Love 5
On 8/28/2019 at 9:52 AM, Natalie68 said:

I could live with this scenario.  Wonder how long before Ryan ends up in prison?  He has the look (and actions) of someone that will blow one day.

He has the dead eyes of a spree killer. Shudder. 

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, ladle said:

I don’t like Brawny, so it pains me to defend her, but I found that relatable. The first time you have to leave your baby can be difficult. I had to take a two-day work trip when my daughter was six months old, and I definitely shed a few tears when I said goodbye. I don’t think that makes me a weirdo. (Definitely still a weirdo for other reasons.)

On another note, how is Gina a person who is on a reality show?

Did you mean to say " How is Gina a person"? 😁

• LOL 3
On 8/29/2019 at 2:29 PM, KungFuBunny said:

You need an ID in Vegas...anyways.

Did this happen around her failed court date and warrant?

I know something like this is going to happen soon.

You got a warrant......then you stay out of government buildings! 

Maybe this is why she didn’t have a chance to get an ID.

You know.....because, Gina is having a real difficult time....Adulting!!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

It’s all so strange in light of the division between “the tres Amigas” and the “tres Bonita’s” ...nowadays...after season stopped filming...and where does Braunwyn fall into the mix?

was it me?Since season started... hasn’t Tamra been side eying Vicki...or at least led her into unflattering situations/conversations thus far?..throwing her under busses..here and there?

as if the big “hug it out” honeymoon is over....

At Taco Restoration/Revolution...(gawd I keep drawing a blank on the name 🥴🤣..and can’t take time to scroll back..sorry)

Anyway...the pairing up of Braunwyn/Tamra on one side of table..then Shannon/Gina on other...kissing face...REALLY left Vicki looking...feeling...and therefore acting like a 5th wheel...hence the quick exit..(sometimes I wonder if she does that just so people will ask her to stay and go along with… But they didn’t).

This comment isn’t flowing but I’m perplexed...wondering what will cause the cast schism in the future episodes.

One thing for sure...I wish they could ALL get off this TRAIN convo...because it just puts Icky in the middle of it all....and I’d hate to see her promoted to holding her old...putrid orange again 🤢

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't believe her. I believe her just about as much as I believe Tamra when Simon allegedly beat her with a belt and he was arrested for DV.

After Gina was arrested for her DUI and didn't show up to court. SHE was pulled over by the cops again for texting on her cell phone while driving. So either she lied to Emily about not having a license or she was driving around without a license.

Gina allegedly got back with Matt after this 2nd incident - I don't believe her in that either, she got him to pose for pics so she'd look more stable for the courts in her DUI case and she wanted to stick it to his girlfriend. Then shortly after she claims he beat her and called the police. While I believe there may have been a physical altercation between the 2 - I think drunk vindictive Gina instigated it. I think this was done to guarantee her primary custody of those kids.

It's your prerogative not to believe her. But, I do need to point out that Tamra never accused Simon of beating her with a belt or otherwise. Tamra accused Simon of throwing a plastic dog leash at her. In Gina's case, the cops came to the house and left with Matt in custody because there had been signs of physical violence present on Gina's person. In Tamara's case she told Eddie that Simon hit her with the plastic leash handle, Eddi told her that it was assault and she should press charges. Tamra went a few days later and pressed charges. In Gina's case, an emergency restraining order was put in place because of the severity of what happened. So, I'm gonna believe her and the evidence that was documented enough to prompt that emergency restraining order and keeping it in place until 2020.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14

They’ve been mentioning Gina in bad place...revelations about marriage/divorce etc....arrests...Missed court dates… Etc.

Its pretty obvious..her health is downright spiraling at certain times...based on her appearance! 

It’s sad to see her looking okay/good...then in next scene she looks puffy/swollen/blotchy...unkempt almost...(like makeup hasn’t been removed in days/weeks...clothing (while it can be cute/stylish)..it looks unfresh to me...like “I can smell the smoke wafting from her hair on my side of TV screen”..appearance.

Then the impulsive choice overly bleached hair in THs....guurrllll...you’re not going to have hair if you keep that up (or LONG hair anyway)...!

Perhaps it’s when kids are gone with Matt...I don’t know...

but I hope she gets a handle on it. 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I'll be sure to say that I'm taking a train, not doing a train!

I hate that I know the reference-- but it would be "running" a train. The things you pick up from rap music (hangs head in shame).

• LOL 5