Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Breakdown In Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I really dislike Tamra. She opened her big mouth about the train, and she continues with it. I think she's jealous of how good Shannon's looking.Tamra saying, keep off SM is rich, that's where she continues to fight.

I've tried to like Emily, but this poor me cr@p has to stop Plus I think she has a very nasty side to her,jumping all over Shannon without checking. Spoiling Gina's day,not that she noticed, she's such a twerp. I have no time for Gina.

Kelly is right, tell them all to f*** off if they believe rumors again ,friends of friends said.Typical.

I totally agree. Tamra is seething with jealousy and it makes her evil. She's likely extremely jealous of the financial freedom that Shannon and Kelly both enjoy. If she and Eddie divorced, she wouldn't get a huge settlement and likely wouldn't be able to maintain her current lifestyle on her own. She also probably hoped Shannon would never leave her poor-me-fat stage so she could feel superior to her in some way. Plus Shannon comes from a good family and is college educated while Tamra will never completely shred her trailer parkness. It would never occur to her to do something so nice as to pay for Gina's new rags like Shannon did.

I have never, ever liked Emily and really despised her last night. She was totally pissed that Shannon wanted to do something nice for Gina and resented the hell out of it. Her Shannon tweet was so mean and rude. And what has Shannon to be jealous of? She's looking and feeling better than ever and would not wish Emily's bitchy husband and sad-ass life on anyone. Emily's probably the one who's jealous in this scenario, because if she and Shane got divorced she also would not have it as easy and carefree as Shannon does now, although as an attorney and with the help of the in-laws, she would fare better than Trailer Park Tamra.

And then starting the Kelly train fight at lunch was despicable and another way to spoil Gina's day.

I agree that Kelly was right to tell them to fuck off. And I also don't think she would ever do a train.

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

I’m confused. Why would Gina wearing a size 26 make you feel fat? She’s a very slim woman (and I’m sure even slimmer in person). 

I thought that because she is so much taller than I am, that either she’s too thin or I must need to be a lower weight. Or lose inches on my waist. It seriously has given me the worries and made me ashamed. I checked my BMI index and it’s 19. I thought I was slim. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

First of all, I have no sympathy for Emily. None. Zip. She married a man that she did not love, and who did not love her. Because she wanted kids, and loved the rich in laws. Even her MIL Pary doesn't seem to have any sympathy for her. And WTF does she think Shannon has to be jealous of? Seriously? I am totally enjoying that the woman who ragged on Shannon for a whole season last year because she wasn't "Fun Shannon" (because Shannon was going through a divorce) is now Miserable Emily. 

Bronte, no one believes that you totally organize your family, and that that is what you live for. You have two full time nannies and a housekeeper. And all of your kids are in school except the youngest two. No one believes your B.S. 

Tamra, being Tamra, continues to blame Vicki for the train rumour, when Tamra is the one who brought it up. And keeps bringing it up. I have no idea if it is true or not, though I do find it interesting that Kelly is way less bent out of shape over this rumour than she was the cocaine one. 

In any case, there has been nothing entertaining so far about this season. Another season, another divorce. Or two. Another rumour about Kelly. Another lie by Tamra. Rinse and repeat. Yawn. 

• Love 21
15 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

This is crazy!  8 guys! I believe it.  Kelly is acting super suspect. I think she has a drug and drinking problem.  And, likes to party. Obviously, found herself at the wrong....party! Probably an invite from her drug dealer.

I also feel the train chat  needs to stop.  If something like this happened.....it is actually really sad.  And, the result of something more serious like a drug and drinking problem. 

And, a high probability Kelly was drugged....roofied, etc. 

They should be reaching out to Kelly and offer support.  

Ask her if she needs help going to rehab.....etc. 

Tamra is going about this all wrong!  WTF is her problem?

Not only is it being presented as a ‘rumor’........but, think about Jolie! 

Tamra is getting way too much pleasure and it is not cool.

A train is more like a rape.

As a mother who also struggles to balance this show and parenting (Sydney) she should show some compassion towards Jolie.

Also, do y’all remember how Tamra was getting pleasure when Gretchen got drunk at her party.......and, Ryan was trying to take advantage of her?

Tamra wanted it all on camera. She is sick getting off on this stuff.

The level of vindictiveness on this show has really reached a low bar. If Kelly is innocent of all this stuff she should sue Vicki for defamation of character. These scurrilous rumors that Vicki is peddling are having a very bad affect on Kelly's daughter and are ruining Kelly's reputation (whatever that is)...Vicki needs to be put in her place and if it were me, I would file a suit ASAP...if my kids are suffering from online bullies because of some bullshit that Vicki put on blast, I would definitely explore my options to shut her the fuck up. 

• Love 11
22 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I thought that because she is so much taller than I am, that either she’s too thin or I must need to be a lower weight. Or lose inches on my waist. It seriously has given me the worries and made me ashamed. I checked my BMI index and it’s 19. I thought I was slim. 

a. A lot of people view BMI as inaccurate. It doesn’t take into account important things like muscle mass—or even sex differences. And you’re in the “normal” range. 

b. I’m sorry that this happened 😞 These stupid shows should not give ANY of us shame... well, maybe those who are actually ON the shows should experience it occasionally. 😉

All this to say, it upset me a bit too (as I’m working on my weight) and I have had to learn to tune these unhelpful messages out. 

• Love 10

Shannon has become as much of a shrew as Tamara is.  I guess they figure this behavior will keep them on the show.   I'm starting to despise her even more than Tamara!!

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

You are slim

• Love 9
1 hour ago, politichick said:

I totally agree. Tamra is seething with jealousy and it makes her evil. She's likely extremely jealous of the financial freedom that Shannon and Kelly both enjoy. If she and Eddie divorced, she wouldn't get a huge settlement and likely wouldn't be able to maintain her current lifestyle on her own. She also probably hoped Shannon would never leave her poor-me-fat stage so she could feel superior to her in some way. Plus Shannon comes from a good family and is college educated while Tamra will never completely shred her trailer parkness. It would never occur to her to do something so nice as to pay for Gina's new rags like Shannon did.

I have never, ever liked Emily and really despised her last night. She was totally pissed that Shannon wanted to do something nice for Gina and resented the hell out of it. Her Shannon tweet was so mean and rude. And what has Shannon to be jealous of? She's looking and feeling better than ever and would not wish Emily's bitchy husband and sad-ass life on anyone. Emily's probably the one who's jealous in this scenario, because if she and Shane got divorced she also would not have it as easy and carefree as Shannon does now, although as an attorney and with the help of the in-laws, she would fare better than Trailer Park Tamra.

And then starting the Kelly train fight at lunch was despicable and another way to spoil Gina's day.

I agree that Kelly was right to tell them to fuck off. And I also don't think she would ever do a train.

Very well said! Nailed it! 

• Love 4

I did not like that Tamra was trying to paint Emily as having anger issues, because Tamra and Shannon (and really most of the cast) have never lashed out at someone on camera or on social media.

I will be at my table for one with not minding either Emily or Gina. I am so over Tamra and Shannon. The only time I have liked Shannon is when she hated Vicki, but obviously that did not last.

• Love 5

I will be at my table for one with not minding either Emily or Gina. I am so over Tamra and Shannon. The only time I have liked Shannon is when she hated Vicki, but obviously that did not last.

I'm kind of neutral on Emily and Gina. Don't hate them, but I can't say I love them either. They're just kind of there for me.

I am over Tamra but still liking Shannon. The new HW seems nice so far. Not a fan of Kelly's but I would take her any day over Vicki.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, ninjago said:

Other than Emily, I wouldn’t be surprised to hear that any of these women had, at some time, had a train run on them.  

They all drink and party a lot, even now, and, probably more importantly, they all have shown to have terrible taste in men, keeping company with creepy, sleazy, manipulators.  Between being drunk, high and/or coerced, yeah, it’s not that shocking.

Gina has drunk in every episode.  Sometimes she orders something NA, but it’s jumped out at me that she drinks in every episode.  Just for the optics, I’d think she’d refrain from drinking on camera, especially when she is driving.

I think Gina was a total asshole to tell her parents ON camera that her 4 yr old showed developmental issues in her fine motor skills with writing. Then POINT out the child in a picture.

My thought is her daughters writing is perfect - she was being taught by Gina after her daily 4 glasses of wine dosage - so she copied mommy's drunk scrawl to perfection.

Gina shouldn't be DRINKING on camera when her DUI case hasn't even gone to court.

Gina was an asshole to Emily saying she couldn't go to Vegas because she didn't have a driver's license and lost her passport. She can get a State ID or she can go to the main post office and get a replacement passport within 24 hours.

Gina is also an asshole in how she is depicting Matt on camera. So he goes to the doctor's appointments - so that he can look good for court? Here she goes implying that he is a bad or absent father.

I don't for 1 minute believe her sob story about not knowing about putting out the garbage. Maybe it's different in CA, but in my neck of the woods - garbage pickup is twice a week and recyclables are also twice a week. She was so used to Matt doing all this but he was only at the house on the weekends - is she saying she didn't put out the trash during the week when Matt was working in LA? Wasn't Gina on the laugh at Shannon mobile last season for not knowing that she had to pay a water bill?

Emily RUN!

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think Gina was a total asshole to tell her parents ON camera that her 4 yr old showed developmental issues in her fine motor skills with writing. Then POINT out the child in a picture.

My thought is her daughters writing is perfect - she was being taught by Gina after her daily 4 glasses of wine dosage - so she copied mommy's drunk scrawl to perfection.

Gina shouldn't be DRINKING on camera when her DUI case hasn't even gone to court.

Gina was an asshole to Emily saying she couldn't go to Vegas because she didn't have a driver's license and lost her passport. She can get a State ID or she can go to the main post office and get a replacement passport within 24 hours.

Gina is also an asshole in how she is depicting Matt on camera. So he goes to the doctor's appointments - so that he can look good for court? Here she goes implying that he is a bad or absent father.

I don't for 1 minute believe her sob story about not knowing about putting out the garbage. Maybe it's different in CA, but in my neck of the woods - garbage pickup is twice a week and recyclables are also twice a week. She was so used to Matt doing all this but he was only at the house on the weekends - is she saying she didn't put out the trash during the week when Matt was working in LA? Wasn't Gina on the laugh at Shannon mobile last season for not knowing that she had to pay a water bill?

Emily RUN!

Or god forbid.....she can drive there!  

• Love 2

Shannon didn’t pay for anything. Who are they trying to do. The stores in which they shoot agree to comp stuff in exchange for the promotional opportunity. 

Its the sake bullshit they attempt to pull when a housewife hosts a trip when the production staff has negotiated all the freebies. 

Gina was kind of breaking the fourth wall by exclaiming about the high status of rolling with Shannon when what she really meant was what it was like to tour Beverly Hills while being filmed and so everything was comped and service was pulled out for them as if they were real ballers. 

Edited by amarante
  • Love 2
On 8/26/2019 at 8:33 AM, cecehe said:

My husband and I would not be able to stop laughing. I like Emily but I am experiencing acute second hand embarrassment at this story line.

It makes me wonder how her coworkers at her law firm feel toward her and not just in regard to the dancing - it’s the whole Real Housewives shenanigans, but maybe she has her own practice 🤷‍♀️

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I only know Jeff Lewis from catching an occasional episode of his renovation show here or there, but he seems like a pretty straight shooter.  I believe that Shannon said something to the effect of what he implied aka that Gina or Emily may be gone from the "friend group."  I think Shannon is lying if she says she was merely mentioning the women to Jeff Lewis and he extrapolated from nothing that one of them might be dropped from the show. Why didn't Shannon just say, "yeah, I did say that to Jeff.  That's what it looked like to me.  I'm not thrilled that he repeated it on-air, but it's what I said."  What could anyone really object to about that?  But you start lying and it's all downhill from there.  Now you don't have the high ground anymore, Shannon.

Right.  Who cares if she said something about Gina and Emily?  Often there is a prompting question, like "Who is the most likely to be kicked off, after Icky?"  Or "of the newbies, do you think one of them might be dropped?"  Own it!

• Love 5
On 8/26/2019 at 8:17 AM, Aim123 said:

I live in L.A. and the older Persian women dress as such--might be a cultural thing? Here is my take: Shane is gay. Very gay. His mother wanted him to marry/have kids, and he did, to please his crazy-ass mother. So now, he has dumped his wife off on his mother like, "here, you wanted this, here you go." All parties are moving forward without him.

I seem to recall Shane is Mormon, are his Mother and sister also? And don’t Mormons usually want a large family, last season she was wanting another baby and he was not on board.

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Not very well though, as she didn’t go on Below Deck Med with Jackie and her besties. (If by choice, it was a good choice). 

But of course they were all billionaires on Below Deck Mediterranean lol 😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

She was so used to Matt doing all this but he was only at the house on the weekends - is she saying she didn't put out the trash during the week when Matt was working in LA?

In every neighborhood I've lived in in California, we had garbage pickup one day a week - you put out your garbage/recycle/compost cans out the night before at the curb.  When you call to arrange residential garbage service, they will tell you at the time when your pick up day is.  If nothing else, you will notice when your neighbors take their cans to the curb.  Apartment houses usually have a central dumpster and you take your trash down there.  

And also surprising, GINA, I have been able to take my OWN cans  and trash down to the curb since I was 23 years old.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
4 hours ago, bosawks said:

What was up Bronwyn’s basket of “fruit” in the kitchen?

Fresh grapes, fresh tangerines, and then plastic juice lemons and limes!?!?!

WTF!

Maybe she's too lazy to squeeze?

Would it surprise you if these are in her freezer?

2373.jpg?185

517znym+ygL._SY355_.jpg

Speaking of "kitchens" I am so glad that Emily no longer keeps cans of Reddi Whip on the counter

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 7
20 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm not up for watching these bitches cry all season. Braunwyn is going to sit all alone at her lonely little table for one and cry because her husband took the kids on a 2 day trip. Go away, little shit stirrer. All Gina does is cry. Now Emily is crying over her.... wait... what exactly is she crying about? 

Me too I can’t stand it when people cry over nothing.......wtf do they do when they have something to really cry 😢 about?

• Love 2

I hate having stupid real feelings about this show but damn.   Tamra and Vicki want to permanently sexually humiliate Kelly, Jolie and truth be damned, just because.  It just lacks any humanity and NOTHING Kelly has ever done caused it.   I remember one of the hundreds of Gretchen-hating sessions had Vicki casually saying that Slade must be “whoring” Gretchen “out.”   They are just so goddamned low.   

When I was in law school, a bunch of us were in touch as summer associates in a big city, not the typical smaller feeder city for the school.   Some of us depended on this circle and took on apartment shares with people they didn’t know too well.  One was my friend, an amazing, smart, modest woman.  She was in a share  with someone who was a tough roommate, almost to a stereotype - messy, irresponsible, but nothing too crazy.   We all arrived on campus after our jobs ended and lo and behold, bad roommate told every guy we knew that she “saw” my friend engaged in a private sexual act.  She said this lie repeatedly.  It didn’t “work,” because my friend was able to laugh it off and it had a sheen of George Glass Is My Canadian Boyfriend implausibility.   

Theres nothing ok about this and this is not Kelly’s fault.  I wish nothing but harm and pain on Tamra and Vicki.  Shannon is weak and always will be and Fun Shannon isn’t going to last long so she should enjoy not being the mark while she can.

Let us all actually pray that Ryan’s ex gets full custody of Ava.   However troubled, she is the only hope.  Tamra and her Face of Depression mom cannot raise a child.

• Love 18
21 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Tamra- “We must never speak of this again!  The train!  That’s what we must never speak of!  The rumor is that there were 8 men involved in the train.  Of which we must never speak!  Just to be clear-  We must never speak of the train when Kelly had sex with 8 men in a row.  That’s the train I’m talking about.  No other train.  That train.  The one with eight men and Kelly.  Never speak of it!”

Ok!!  I don’t understand why they get mad at someone actually being a friend and letting their friend know about something that they will see on tv. Don’t bring it up period.

• Love 7

The look of sly glee when Tamra brought up the train story.  I’ve seen the same expression before when she’s done a similar thing in previous seasons.  She lets something seemingly innocent slip out and then sits back and watches as the other HWs lose their shit.

I realize fights and drama are the bread and butter here, but the constant shrieking and nastiness is getting uncomfortable to watch sometimes.

We have to see them having fun too, don’t we? 

• Love 17
8 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I will say I am loving that Bravo keeps playing the part where it is Tamra that actually mentions it.

That was the only satisfying moment of this current episode.  After explaining what a train is, I certainly didn't need Tamra to then mimic "bam, bam, bam."  Yes, Tamra, those of out here in "McGootville" (tm Kyle)  get itYou didn't have to sign language it to us.  Sheesh.  

And what a bunch of goobers for even bringing up the subject.  That was truly a shitty thing they did.  Vicki was silently begging somebody to just say the word 'train' after she said that she knew even worse things about Kelly.  Who does that?  Oh yeah, Vicki and Tamra do that.   

• Love 17
3 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

Tamara knows exactly what she’s doing when she keeps mentioning the “train.” She is a pot stirrer for real.

FYI, it’s running a train not pulling a train. 

Did you see her "Stirring the Pot" dishtowels? Nice double entendre there, Bravo. 😂

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Did you see her "Stirring the Pot" dishtowels? Nice double entendre there, Bravo. 😂

Exactly. That’s where she told us where her story line really is. Trash. You can put your garbage in a pretty bag, but it’s just that...garbage. 

• Love 11
4 hours ago, kicksave said:

The level of vindictiveness on this show has really reached a low bar. If Kelly is innocent of all this stuff she should sue Vicki for defamation of character. These scurrilous rumors that Vicki is peddling are having a very bad affect on Kelly's daughter and are ruining Kelly's reputation (whatever that is)...Vicki needs to be put in her place and if it were me, I would file a suit ASAP...if my kids are suffering from online bullies because of some bullshit that Vicki put on blast, I would definitely explore my options to shut her the fuck up. 

I totally agree!

It is time for Kelly to shut it down!  Even if it did happen......it happened off the show.  It should not belong on the show.

And, it is hurting her daughter and harming her mentally. 

Kelly better send that C&D letter.... ASAP!

Tamra loves to meddle and I would not put it pass her to get one of those guys on the phone at the Reunion to talk about it.

She did this to Slade when she called his ex-wife.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

We are all watching the same show, right? We all see that Tamra is the one who named the rumor, gave it life, and keeps giving it legs to walk on? Because if not, I gotta bounce.

Vicks is classless and she lies and she alluded to it, sure, but none of this is Braunwyn's, Gina's, or Emily's fault. Having watched these first few eps, the person who made this an ON-CAMERA STORYLINE is Tamra. And I hope to God Kelly knows now that she's watching and puts Tamra in her place. Tam-balls is such a gaslighting bitch. I have never had any respect for her but my visceral dislike of hers grows season after season. 

Let’s examine facts. Icki is older than her years and not streetwise in the least. She’s a square, sexually repressed pearl clutcher.

Tamra is a savvy street rat. Which one would know about training? Tamra. She planted the seed and let Vicki repeat it as something she heard. She plays that doughy fool like a Stradivarius. The only person on this show who she could not play was Heather Dubrow. The rest are just a bunch of jerking puppets she dangles when she wants to.

Also, while she was making fun of Shannon’s spanx, I noticed how weird her butt and legs looked. She’s really overdoing leg day. Starting to look meaty and stumpy. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18

I really want one of these bishes to DRAG Tamra. Sure, Kelly can do it - but she's seen as unhinged... I want someone who will drag that bish and come out looking good. Tamra and Vicki need a worthy adversary vs these wimps that cowtow to them and have their backs.

• Love 16
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

He proposed over gchat so if that is what she wanted she is delusional.

And they weren’t even dating or hooking up!! It’s SUCH a bizarre story and (unsurprisingly) a terrible marriage. 

5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Comparison is the thief of joy. I’m sure you’re plenty thin and lord knows you’re thinner than me. 

• Love 7
On 8/27/2019 at 6:16 PM, Bronzedog said:

Tamra- “We must never speak of this again!  The train!  That’s what we must never speak of!  The rumor is that there were 8 men involved in the train.  Of which we must never speak!  Just to be clear-  We must never speak of the train when Kelly had sex with 8 men in a row.  That’s the train I’m talking about.  No other train.  That train.  The one with eight men and Kelly.  Never speak of it!”

Maybe Kelly can be the new spokeswoman for Amtrak....All Aboard!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, amarante said:

What Shane's sexual proclivities are who knows. Gay or straight he obviously has no interest in Emily as either a person or a sexual partner. 

I have passed both the California and New York bars (passing on the first attempts both times) and there is absolutely no reason why anyone needs to be holed up incommunicado 24/7. No one is studying 24/7 and "normal" people find it more comfortable to be at home - or at least I did. I am sure there is some type of office in that McMansion where he could be quietly left alone when he is actually studying. Most "normal" people would want the ability to interact with their spouse and children when they take a break.

As I recall the rest of Shane's family isn't Mormon - he converted. If he is a closeted gay, he has the shame from both the Mormon religion and what I would assume is a super-traditional Persian family. Elizabeth Straight's father just left the Mormon Church because he acknowledged that a gay person could not exist within a religion that demonized homosexuality.

I would feel sorry for Emily except that she obviously knew what she was getting in for in terms of the actual emotional intimacy of the relationship when she married him. Based on what she has said about the proposal, they didn't even have the kind of friendship where old friends decide they might as well get married - like Barry Diller marrying Diane Furstenberg where they are spouses in every important emotional way without the sex. 

I believe you mean Elizabeth Smart’s dad, Ed Smart. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

I also noticed the camera moving around to show the mess they all left behind...and there she is crying like a baby and ignoring the mess...

She also just stood around doing nothing while her husband corralled everyone and each “older” had to load a younger into the car.  I thought I was watching the Duggars. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Tamra and Shannon are wrong for not saying anything to Kelly about this rumor as soon as they heard it to forewarn her.

Neither Shannon or Tamra say - as soon as this person (Vicki or whomever said) it, I DEFENDED you and/or said hey I told that person off.

EVERYONE knows that last season Kelly and Vicki's friendship ended NOT because Michael was dating another woman. Their friendship broke up because Vicki had gone out with Michael and his new girlfriend multiple times on double dates and Vicki didn't mention it just to give her the heads up. Not telling Kelly and Kelly having to find out through a third party and Vicki not seeing there was anything wrong in that scenario is being replayed now by Tamra and Shannon.

Kelly doesn't find out from her closest friends on the show (Tamra & Shannon) but from Braunwyn (the newbie) who heard it explained in detail by TAMRA

Tamra needs to go back to her roots and show her natural face - at least then we know what's coming

43EB77D700000578-4852702-image-m-124_150

• LOL 4
  • Love 10

while she was making fun of Shannon’s spanx

There was a nicer way of pointing it out to Shannon, but...this is Tamra.

Their friendship broke up because Vicki had gone out with Michael and his new girlfriend multiple times on double dates and Vicki didn't mention it just to give her the heads up.

Vicki is a pig, and it has nothing to do with her looks.

• Love 10
On 8/24/2019 at 10:08 AM, KungFuBunny said:

It will be so bizarre to perform a "sexy anniversary" dance/walk around a stage to people without said husband in the audience.

They do go to Vegas - I wonder if Shane's mom and sister go on stage too - triple gross in the sexy factor for your husband

That photo is not in Vegas. It looks like a rented sign and there's a hashtag for 'casino party'. So it looks like they had a Vegas themed night. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Or god forbid.....she can drive there!  

How can she drive there without a license? 

7 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

The look of sly glee when Tamra brought up the train story.  I’ve seen the same expression before when she’s done a similar thing in previous seasons.  She lets something seemingly innocent slip out and then sits back and watches as the other HWs lose their shit.

She definitely had the “DID YOU GO TO BASS LAKE?” look on her face. Just more proof that Tamra has always been—and continues to be—the worst. 

• Love 15
On 8/24/2019 at 12:08 PM, KungFuBunny said:

It will be so bizarre to perform a "sexy anniversary" dance/walk around a stage to people without said husband in the audience.

They do go to Vegas - I wonder if Shane's mom and sister go on stage too - triple gross in the sexy factor for your husband

Why would you not have the costumes fitted properly? Or at least get a corset one? If you're going to spend all the money on them, then do it right.  

On 8/26/2019 at 12:21 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I think he married Emily to try to get full custody of his daughters. 

So basically a free au pair?

On 8/27/2019 at 10:02 PM, Pickles said:

What kind of people does Vicki know, who have detailed info about Kelli and a train?? It is horrifying and disturbing. 

Well, we could start with Brooks and apparently some toothless Greek guy.  But really I'm not sure if these people actually exist.  They might all live in her head.  

On 8/27/2019 at 10:50 PM, Shannah Banana said:

In my travels this is what I found on this disgusting subject.

A train is when a consenting female has dudes lined up, and they go one after the other.  A gang bang is when the female is messed up out of her mind, and a bunch of guys take advantage of it, and go one right after the other, which is rape.

A threesome is just a boring old threesome and MAYBE what Kelli did.  Maybe.  Allegedly. 

I have heard both a gang bang and a train to be used as consensual terms and also as terms when someone is passed out.  I've basically decided that it comes down to your perspective.  If someone is a consenting participant, then it's called whatever they want, a gang bang, a train, it's all good.  If they are not consenting or capable of consent, then it's a rape, but, some of the participants are more likely than others to term it as a gang bang or a train.  

On 8/27/2019 at 11:12 PM, swankie said:

Love how Tamra is the one that actually blurted out, "Are you talking about the train?", yet it's Vicki that's spreading the rumor.   And someone says Shannon Beador told them Emily and Gina will be gone from the show, Emily reacts, but she's wrong because it's only hearsay.  You should NEVER believe Jeff Lewis.  We all know he lies!  (eyeroll)  I'm really not liking the new Shannon.  She's just as annoying as the old Shannon.  

Vicki fundamentally started things by pulling her whole "Kelly knows that I know worse things that I haven't said" with the whole YET hanging out there.  Tamra did question if she meant the train, but I have no doubt at all that if she hadn't, Vicki would have.  

I also 100% believe that Shannon told Jeff that about Emily and Gina.  Jeff and Shannon have been very open about their friendship and Jeff sucks at boundaries.  Shannon may not have wanted Jeff to repeat it, but I don't doubt at all that she said it to him and he put it out there.  Especially with the way they didn't get along at all last season, Jeff would come out in defense of Shannon. 

On 8/27/2019 at 11:35 PM, dosodog said:

I don't want to know.  If she was a willing participant. Okay. She's an adult. Not my scene, but people do what people do.

If she wasn't, then she's being publically outed when it should be up to her to decide to come forward and that adds even more anguish to an already horrible attack.

If she didn't, that rumor is out there forever.  Or until civilization loses the internet. And it's not just her who suffers. Jolie. Jolie is now dealing with this.

She's not an adult.  She's just an early teen.  She knows what a train is.  Think about that Tamra.  Vicki may have started this lie, but Tamra put it out there on national TV.  And complicated a kid's life.

game of thrones shame GIF

Beverly Hills:  Let's ruin this show by talking ad nauseam about a puppy landing up at a shelter and putting rumors out there no one can prove.

OC: Hold my Spicy Skinny Margarita. We've got a train to catch.

train crash GIF

Vicki's Family Van.  Tamra's conducting the train.

I totally agree.  If Kelly participated (willingly), that's fine.  It's not my business.  If she wasn't a willing participant, then I feel horrible for her and even worse that this shit is out there for everyone to know about.  

Jolie doesn't need to deal with any of this.  I remember being 13 and it was difficult enough without people talking about my mother participating in a train.  Hell, I was embarrassed by my mother wearing a jacket that she had had for like 15 years and was obviously waaaaay out of style when I was that age, I can't begin to imagine what Jolie is going through.

22 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

I usually like Shannon, but wanted to slap her tonight.  Grumbling about not going an hour without drama??  Bitch, every episode of the last 2 seasons was The Sadness of Shannon telenovela!

Shannon can never go an hour without drama.  I mean, her bitching about Emily having drama is Shannon actually creating drama.  Not to mention the fact that she was all pissy because Emily had tweeted mean things about her.  And they were the things Shannon was PROUD OF!  The TWO THINGS! SHANNON WAS PROUD GUYS!  Emily was mean about the things Shannon was proud of!  

And then Emily apologizes, and Shannon interrupts her.  To tell her she was mean and should have apologized.  Which Emily is actually currently trying to do.  So Emily continues to apologize and Shannon tells her that it was mean and Shannon was sad.  And Emily says she is sorry and she would like to move forward.  And then Shannon, who has been complaining because Emily has not apologized sits there and gives an interview because now Emily just EXPECTS Shannon to accept her apology.  JUST LIKE THAT!  I mean, the nerve of Emily.  

18 hours ago, Quiet1 said:

The women were on camera and mic'd. They knew it would be on tv. They should have given Kelly a call as soon as Vicki mentioned it, her true friend did the right thing. And if this is worse than the "coke" story and Kelly is so horrible, what about the men. Name them Vicki. Or is it fine for men to be involved but the woman is horrible. Steve, Eddie maybe? I hope they look back and are ashamed to have been a part of this whole story line. They could have shut it down and just kept saying "none of my business" when interviewed about it. 

Right? Why are we talking shit about Kelly and not all the horrible men who were lined up in the hall?  Again, if people are doing something consensual, I don't give a shit.  But if we're going to start throwing shame around, then lets start with the 8 guys who thought this would be a good way to pass the night. 

17 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I thought it was mentioned that Vicki and Shannon heard it at the same time.  Which makes me think that Michael was the source.   

I don't think it was Michael.  He came to Kelly's defense with the cocaine rumors and it's not like he and Kelly are fighting over custody or anything like that.  Him spreading something like this would only hurt Jolie, especially after the drug rumors and he wouldn't really have anything to gain from it. 

15 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Did anyone notice how Tamra threw Shannon under the bus by saying Vicki AND Shannon heard the rumor?

Shannon says in one of her confessionals that she and Vicki were told together.  Then she also says that she and Vicki both talked to Tamra about it and that they agreed to not discuss it again.

9 hours ago, amarante said:

Shannon didn’t pay for anything. Who are they trying to do. The stores in which they shoot agree to comp stuff in exchange for the promotional opportunity. 

Its the sake bullshit they attempt to pull when a housewife hosts a trip when the production staff has negotiated all the freebies. 

Which is why we only saw the outside of Cartier.  And they showed up wearing Gucci logo items, but we didn't see them go into any major label stores.  

• Love 7

I guess that Tamra forgot about all of the crocodile tears that she cried over Sydney not wanting anything to  do with her because of her trashy behavior. So now she is helping to inflict the same pain on Kelly. A 13 year old girl should never have to hear about her mother's trashy behavior. Let alone see it played out on TV for all of her friends to see and hear about.  I feel so sorry for Jolie. There is no amount of money that could temp me to embarrass my child like these women do. 

• Love 21

Why does anyone remain friends with that sea beast Tamra???  I don't think there's a paycheck large enough that would justify it for me.   

She has done the same thing for season after season.  She blabs something she shouldn't, lies about it, cozies up to the person who got blabbed on, pretends to be their friend and throws someone else under the bus.  Kelly is pissed about Vicki and the train rumor but Vicki never said what the rumor was publicly.  It was Tamra who puked up the info on camera.  She knew exactly what she was doing.   

I hope that Kelly, after watching the show, rips Tamra a belly button (since she appears to lack one) at the reunion, along with a new a-hole.  Tamra is not your friend, Kelly!  She is no one's friend.   (As proven by her mean comments to Shannen in the clothing store trying on pants.) 

I hope that Shannen chills a bit and understands maybe where Emily was coming from over the tweet.  Emily apologized and admitted she flew off the handle.  Likely because she's having serious problems in her home life.  

Shane has been gone for TEN DAYS??  Hell to the no.  It's one thing to spend a weekend at a hotel cramming for the bar, right before taking it, but TEN DAYS gone and with no contact?  Nope.  Uh-uh.  No way.  Shane clearly wants out of that marriage.  

Braunwyn's crying because she's alone in the house?  OMG, I'd be excited to have some quiet, down time!!  

I don't take offense to Braunwyn telling Kelly the rumor.  I would want to know if my so-called friends were saying things like that about me.  And especially with this group because you know it's going to get back around and/or out.  I'd rather have a heads up on what's being said. 

So because Gina's daughter isn't writing her name, that means she may be developmentally delayed?  I'm not a teacher so maybe I'm missing something but that doesn't seem that terribly extreme to me.  Are they also taking into account the fact that Gina and her husband split up and Gina and the kids recently moved into a new place?  I don't know, it just seems like this is being blown out of proportion.  

• Love 21
5 hours ago, smores said:

Why would you not have the costumes fitted properly? Or at least get a corset one? If you're going to spend all the money on them, then do it right.  

So basically a free au pair?

Well, we could start with Brooks and apparently some toothless Greek guy.  But really I'm not sure if these people actually exist.  They might all live in her head.  

I have heard both a gang bang and a train to be used as consensual terms and also as terms when someone is passed out.  I've basically decided that it comes down to your perspective.  If someone is a consenting participant, then it's called whatever they want, a gang bang, a train, it's all good.  If they are not consenting or capable of consent, then it's a rape, but, some of the participants are more likely than others to term it as a gang bang or a train.  

Vicki fundamentally started things by pulling her whole "Kelly knows that I know worse things that I haven't said" with the whole YET hanging out there.  Tamra did question if she meant the train, but I have no doubt at all that if she hadn't, Vicki would have.  

I also 100% believe that Shannon told Jeff that about Emily and Gina.  Jeff and Shannon have been very open about their friendship and Jeff sucks at boundaries.  Shannon may not have wanted Jeff to repeat it, but I don't doubt at all that she said it to him and he put it out there.  Especially with the way they didn't get along at all last season, Jeff would come out in defense of Shannon. 

I totally agree.  If Kelly participated (willingly), that's fine.  It's not my business.  If she wasn't a willing participant, then I feel horrible for her and even worse that this shit is out there for everyone to know about.  

Jolie doesn't need to deal with any of this.  I remember being 13 and it was difficult enough without people talking about my mother participating in a train.  Hell, I was embarrassed by my mother wearing a jacket that she had had for like 15 years and was obviously waaaaay out of style when I was that age, I can't begin to imagine what Jolie is going through.

Shannon can never go an hour without drama.  I mean, her bitching about Emily having drama is Shannon actually creating drama.  Not to mention the fact that she was all pissy because Emily had tweeted mean things about her.  And they were the things Shannon was PROUD OF!  The TWO THINGS! SHANNON WAS PROUD GUYS!  Emily was mean about the things Shannon was proud of!  

And then Emily apologizes, and Shannon interrupts her.  To tell her she was mean and should have apologized.  Which Emily is actually currently trying to do.  So Emily continues to apologize and Shannon tells her that it was mean and Shannon was sad.  And Emily says she is sorry and she would like to move forward.  And then Shannon, who has been complaining because Emily has not apologized sits there and gives an interview because now Emily just EXPECTS Shannon to accept her apology.  JUST LIKE THAT!  I mean, the nerve of Emily.  

Right? Why are we talking shit about Kelly and not all the horrible men who were lined up in the hall?  Again, if people are doing something consensual, I don't give a shit.  But if we're going to start throwing shame around, then lets start with the 8 guys who thought this would be a good way to pass the night. 

I don't think it was Michael.  He came to Kelly's defense with the cocaine rumors and it's not like he and Kelly are fighting over custody or anything like that.  Him spreading something like this would only hurt Jolie, especially after the drug rumors and he wouldn't really have anything to gain from it. 

Shannon says in one of her confessionals that she and Vicki were told together.  Then she also says that she and Vicki both talked to Tamra about it and that they agreed to not discuss it again.

Which is why we only saw the outside of Cartier.  And they showed up wearing Gucci logo items, but we didn't see them go into any major label stores.  

I think Shannon was wearing Chanel.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I hate having stupid real feelings about this show but damn.   Tamra and Vicki want to permanently sexually humiliate Kelly, Jolie and truth be damned, just because.  It just lacks any humanity and NOTHING Kelly has ever done caused it.   I remember one of the hundreds of Gretchen-hating sessions had Vicki casually saying that Slade must be “whoring” Gretchen “out.”   They are just so goddamned low.   

When I was in law school, a bunch of us were in touch as summer associates in a big city, not the typical smaller feeder city for the school.   Some of us depended on this circle and took on apartment shares with people they didn’t know too well.  One was my friend, an amazing, smart, modest woman.  She was in a share  with someone who was a tough roommate, almost to a stereotype - messy, irresponsible, but nothing too crazy.   We all arrived on campus after our jobs ended and lo and behold, bad roommate told every guy we knew that she “saw” my friend engaged in a private sexual act.  She said this lie repeatedly.  It didn’t “work,” because my friend was able to laugh it off and it had a sheen of George Glass Is My Canadian Boyfriend implausibility.   

Theres nothing ok about this and this is not Kelly’s fault.  I wish nothing but harm and pain on Tamra and Vicki.  Shannon is weak and always will be and Fun Shannon isn’t going to last long so she should enjoy not being the mark while she can.

Let us all actually pray that Ryan’s ex gets full custody of Ava.   However troubled, she is the only hope.  Tamra and her Face of Depression mom cannot raise a child.

Agree 100%

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

I totally agree!

It is time for Kelly to shut it down!  Even if it did happen......it happened off the show.  It should not belong on the show.

And, it is hurting her daughter and harming her mentally. 

Kelly better send that C&D letter.... ASAP!

Tamra loves to meddle and I would not put it pass her to get one of those guys on the phone at the Reunion to talk about it.

She did this to Slade when she called his ex-wife.

When is someone going to get the details on something Tamra Waddle did in her past and expose it?  You know if they dig there will be something.  Come on Kelly, hire a PI and get the goods!

• LOL 1
  • Love 15