Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Breakdown In Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

You guys. I was a full time, expert professional stripper for three years. Totally nude. One Friday night (which is the biggest money maker night for clubs), my friends came in drunk to my work, and plunked themselves down in front of me while I was doing private dances for a customer named lizard face. They were embarrassed, I was embarrassed, and they spooked poor lizard face, who was my best regular. 

I planned a private dance once I was married, but the same thing happened. He was embarrassed, and me, the expert professional adult entertainer who had performed totally nude in front of tens of thousands of strangers with absolutely no shame or discomfort was embarrassed. Sexy dances in front of your friends, families, and spouses never end well.  I think we avoided each other for days. 

Now I think I’ll call my friend and remind her of that time she busted in on my big money making night and client and ruined our lives for three days. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
15 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. And now he's got serious heart problems so he probably doesn't have much fight left in him.

There are so many beautiful, classy, educated (younger than Tamra) women in South OC that Eddie could have chosen. Why he picked trashy Tamra we'll probably never know.

Do we really NOT know why Eddie picked Tamra?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
54 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

You guys. I was a full time, expert professional stripper for three years. Totally nude. One Friday night (which is the biggest money maker night for clubs), my friends came in drunk to my work, and plunked themselves down in front of me while I was doing private dances for a customer named lizard face. They were embarrassed, I was embarrassed, and they spooked poor lizard face, who was my best regular. 

I planned a private dance once I was married, but the same thing happened. He was embarrassed, and me, the expert professional adult entertainer who had performed totally nude in front of tens of thousands of strangers with absolutely no shame or discomfort was embarrassed. Sexy dances in front of your friends, families, and spouses never end well.  I think we avoided each other for days. 

Now I think I’ll call my friend and remind her of that time she busted in on my big money making night and client and ruined our lives for three days. 

I feel honored that you'd share that with me.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 8/28/2019 at 3:14 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

First of all, I have no sympathy for Emily. None. Zip. She married a man that she did not love, and who did not love her. Because she wanted kids, and loved the rich in laws. Even her MIL Pary doesn't seem to have any sympathy for her. And WTF does she think Shannon has to be jealous of? Seriously? I am totally enjoying that the woman who ragged on Shannon for a whole season last year because she wasn't "Fun Shannon" (because Shannon was going through a divorce) is now Miserable Emily. 

This!!

I know people think Shannon is not supporting Emily, but if they don’t have anything to do with each other, at this point in time, how would Shannon know what is going on with Emily & Shane?  So far, we see that Emily only just confided to Gina.  Those two are supposed to be very tight and these “besties” were in the dark about each other’s circumstances.

You are right, all season, Emily was asking where fun Shannon was?  While I agree, Shannon was not doing well, but Emily showed her no compassion whatsoever.  They all jumped on Shannon.  

I think Shannon realizes she was coming across as unhinged and is trying to get better and make peace with herself.  She tries to be fun Shannon and the very same people that complained she was miserable now are criticizing her for trying too hard to be fun Shannon.  She’s faking it until she makes it and I hope she is genuinely happy now.  She sets up a fun day for Gina and then Emily and Kelly go off the rails.  

Emily made her bed, with eyes wide open.  She knew Shane was a slug and thatbit wasn’t some romance, it was a marriage of convenience for both of them.  She’s now paying the price but the blame belongs to Shane and Emily.  She’s smart and beautiful, why on Earth did she settle for him?  I do think she saw his mom as a replacement for her own distant mom, a chance to be a mom, and ended up married to someone worse than her mom.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, IKnowRight said:

This!!

I know people think Shannon is not supporting Emily, but if they don’t have anything to do with each other, at this point in time, how would Shannon know what is going on with Emily & Shane?  So far, we see that Emily only just confided to Gina.  Those two are supposed to be very tight and these “besties” were in the dark about each other’s circumstances.

You are right, all season, Emily was asking where fun Shannon was?  While I agree, Shannon was not doing well, but Emily showed her no compassion whatsoever.  They all jumped on Shannon.  

I think Shannon realizes she was coming across as unhinged and is trying to get better and make peace with herself.  She tries to be fun Shannon and the very same people that complained she was miserable now are criticizing her for trying too hard to be fun Shannon.  She’s faking it until she makes it and I hope she is genuinely happy now.  She sets up a fun day for Gina and then Emily and Kelly go off the rails.  

Emily made her bed, with eyes wide open.  She knew Shane was a slug and that it wasn’t some romance, it was a marriage of convenience for both of them.  She’s now paying the price but the blame belongs to both Shane and Emily.  She’s smart and beautiful, why on Earth did she settle for him?  I do think she saw his mom as a replacement for her own distant mom, a chance to be a mom, and ended up married to someone worse than her mom.

On 8/30/2019 at 5:12 PM, JD5166 said:

I am finally watching this episode, I like Emily I think she’s beautiful and real. That’s all I got. Honestly, it’s not enough to keep me around except maybe watching peripherally....Emily is right, Shannon May have lost a lot of weight, but now her inner mean girl is going to rear it’s ugly head. Sad...she was my favorite. 

I think she has potential to be beautiful but whatever she did to her mouth has negated that for me.  She is statuesque (compared to the others anyway) and looks healthy but she effed up her face with either new choppers or lips.  I cannot tell which.  It is nice to have someone who is not blonde and tiny.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:
2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

This!!

Emily made her bed, with eyes wide open.  She knew Shane was a slug and that it wasn’t some romance, it was a marriage of convenience for both of them.  She’s now paying the price but the blame belongs to both Shane and Emily.  She’s smart and beautiful, why on Earth did she settle for him?  I do think she saw his mom as a replacement for her own distant mom, a chance to be a mom, and ended up married to someone worse than her mom.

I agree with everything you have said, other than I have always preferred Shane to Emily. UO I know, but I could not stand Emily pretty much from day one last year. She ragged on Shannon for not being fun Shannon, but I failed to see fun Emily.

She spent the entire season whining that she wanted another daughter so that her oldest kid would have a sister. Despite the fact that there would be at least a 6 year age difference between the two, and zero guarantee that they would be close. Despite the fact that her daughter already has two half sisters. Despite the fact that her sister who carried Emily's three children during two pregnancies told Emily that she was not willing to be her incubator again, Despite that fact that her husband already has 5 children, and she has three and two step children. 

If Emily did this for a story line, it was a failure. If she really wanted this, she is as unstable as she kept telling us her mother was. IMO it was Shane who married someone worse than Emily's mother. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

Oh my I cannot stand Shannon, as if Jeff Lewis totally made it all up or mixed it up...then Shannon crying about how the two good things she did in a horrible year.is what Emily poked fun at....it’s always all about Shannon..

Tamara has nerve saying people should not repeat hearsay...Tamara not Vickie started all this...

unbelievable to me that the two most innocent in this Kelly gossip mess , Emily and Gina somehow end up being blamed....

• Like 1
  • Love 1