Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E04: Breakdown In Beverly Hills

• Start Topic

On 8/28/2019 at 5:47 AM, CrinkleCutCat said:

I want her to meet a man who wants to watch her dance...or at least receive the gift of dance that she wants to give!

Shane is terrible and I agree with everything all of you have mentioned...but, devil's advocate: Maybe this guy doesn't want his wife grinding around in lingerie on public television-- especially as a Mormon. Maybe it would've been different in private. Even if she looked perfect (not that she doesn't) or they had a perfect marriage-- maybe he is regretting all of this being filmed, and this is something he realizes he doesn't want people watching. Maybe this went further than he thought it would and he no longer wants Emily to film, but she is insisting, and his mother is all for it-- she likes the glitz/glamour, as does the sister. Maybe Shane is the odd man out and realizes he wants privacy-- but it is too late. We forget that spouses are not always game-- they get embarrassed, they get pissed, they might think "What has my spouse signed us up for!? This is beyond my limit!" I can't believe I just defended Shane, I truly think he is a cretin.

• Love 13
On 8/29/2019 at 12:00 PM, Thumper said:

I was horrified

I am always horrified to hear these stories, and I am horrified that Bravo would actually name the first episode "Choo Choo Train" or whatever it was. Not funny, Bravo. Too low and too vulgar. 

• Love 12

Kinda funny AC suddenly being an expert on chlamydia...lol

dangit wrong forum...apologies 

Edited by Shellbell59
Wrong forum..too low-tech to know how to delete post.nithin else to say at moment :-/
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Aim123 said:

Shane is terrible and I agree with everything all of you have mentioned...but, devil's advocate: Maybe this guy doesn't want his wife grinding around in lingerie on public television-- especially as a Mormon. Maybe it would've been different in private. Even if she looked perfect (not that she doesn't) or they had a perfect marriage-- maybe he is regretting all of this being filmed, and this is something he realizes he doesn't want people watching. Maybe this went further than he thought it would and he no longer wants Emily to film, but she is insisting, and his mother is all for it-- she likes the glitz/glamour, as does the sister. Maybe Shane is the odd man out and realizes he wants privacy-- but it is too late. We forget that spouses are not always game-- they get embarrassed, they get pissed, they might think "What has my spouse signed us up for!? This is beyond my limit!" I can't believe I just defended Shane, I truly think he is a cretin.

This is my take.....just like yours.  He doesn’t want to film. 

Emily is stubborn AF!  

I think she likes the Housewives lifestyle......and, ready to take a break from lawyering. Her paycheck should stay the same. Money is not an issue.

She made comments how she was not fully committed to her work during that time. 

Emily also had a difficult marriage.  All her miscarriages.  The surrogacies.  The twin storyline last year.  Someone posted she has been married 7 years.  That is not a long time.

Now, Shane cannot pass the Bar Exam.  

30 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Shane comes across as textbook “asexual” man...period.

oh and in my not at all professional opinion....he is also a clinical douchebaggie!

Shane has been used as a Stud Service his entire marriage.

Stud Service was the storyline Emily wanted last year, too.  She wants a baby GIRL!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
59 minutes ago, Aim123 said:

I hate that I know the reference-- but it would be "running" a train. The things you pick up from rap music (hangs head in shame).

Thanks for the clarification!  I'm so far behind in all things slang!  lol. 

I laugh whenever the ladies are ordering a drink or something to eat because they almost always say "I'll do the salad," or "I'll do the Grey Goose vodka" instead of saying 'I'll have the salad!'  They may do a lot of things, but one doesn't "do" one's food.  😉 

Edited by ChitChat
typo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

I am finally watching this episode, I like Emily I think she’s beautiful and real. That’s all I got. Honestly, it’s not enough to keep me around except maybe watching peripherally....Emily is right, Shannon May have lost a lot of weight, but now her inner mean girl is going to rear it’s ugly head. Sad...she was my favorite. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

It’s all so strange in light of the division between “the tres Amigas” and the “tres Bonita’s” ...nowadays...after season stopped filming...and where does Braunwyn fall into the mix?

Last season, three of them formed up as tres abeulitas, which is more like it anyway.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 7
42 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Emily is stubborn AF!  

I think she likes the Housewives lifestyle......and, ready to take a break from lawyering. Her paycheck should stay the same. Money is not an issue.

Gina's divorce docs show she made 63k from Bravo for her Season 1, so perhaps Emily made about the same.

Frankly, that ain't much for this level of invasion of privacy, shame, and debauchery.  

Now, I'm remembering Emily's "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!".  Yes what an opportunity.  😕  Oh and on this episode she she also got the chance to tell us she thinks her lawyering skills/efforts are poor.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Did you mean to say " How is Gina a person"? 😁

Good point. I suspect we’ll soon discover that she’s nothing but a bad Halloween wig perched atop an assemblage of faux-wood inspirational plaques. 

• LOL 4

This may not be very profound but it just occurred to me that Bravo is really breaking the fourth wall in an unprecedented way with its handling of the Emily/Shannon spat. Has there ever been a time when they’ve explicitly discussed their storylines on the show AS storylines and rumors of who might be cut from the show itself? I mean, I’m all for it - at least it’s real (versus this staged “this circle of friends” and “Who wants to join me for a trip to Bermuda?” crap). But it does feel like some sort of turning point...

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Last season, three of them formed up as tres abeulitas, which is more like it anyway.

Oh..guess I missed that! 🥴

maybe there ISN’T a big division between the tres y tres...not sure where I got that idea....haha..🤣

18 minutes ago, ladle said:

Good point. I suspect we’ll soon discover that she’s nothing but a bad Halloween wig perched atop an assemblage of faux-wood inspirational plaques. 

Lol! Who can resist a big clearance sale at Michael's craft store?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Gina's divorce docs show she made 63k from Bravo for her Season 1, so perhaps Emily made about the same.

Frankly, that ain't much for this level of invasion of privacy, shame, and debauchery.  

Now, I'm remembering Emily's "I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!".  Yes what an opportunity.  😕  Oh and on this episode she she also got the chance to tell us she thinks her lawyering skills/efforts are poor.

That is not nearly enough for the invasion of privacy alone - wtf?!

• Like 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, ladle said:

This may not be very profound but it just occurred to me that Bravo is really breaking the fourth wall in an unprecedented way with its handling of the Emily/Shannon spat. Has there ever been a time when they’ve explicitly discussed their storylines on the show AS storylines and rumors of who might be cut from the show itself? I mean, I’m all for it - at least it’s real (versus this staged “this circle of friends” and “Who wants to join me for a trip to Bermuda?” crap). But it does feel like some sort of turning point...

I noticed that too.  Didn't they even show a graphic of Emily's tweets, and the very topic of what Jeff Lewis said was about who might leave the show.  So, now it's okay to talk about the show on the show?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

Oh..guess I missed that! 🥴

maybe there ISN’T a big division between the tres y tres...not sure where I got that idea....haha..🤣

Just a pic from last year....

(was better when not posed, but Tamra is a natch)

Real-Housewives-of-Orange-County-The-Tre

Listening to the Crappens podcast (40 minute in , for the scene when Gina was unloading to Tamra (2nd time I think) about Matt's unfaithfulness, and that he was living with the side piece....Tamra comments on Gina being stabbed in the heart....

But they (Crappens' Ben) say that Eddie was Simon's best friend, and um there are "rumors" Tamra was with Eddie before she had left Simon, so.....

How's that shoe feeling Tamra?

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Trailer park Tamra. I am done with OC. Think of Jolie Tamra. Tamra is vile and I am out

Tamra is still seething at Kelly for the remark Kelly made to Tamra when the women went to Ireland. Kelly screamed (something like  this) to Tamra while the "ladies" were walking down the street:

" No wonder your daughter doesn't want anything to do with you!"

Let's be clear on something....Tamra does not forget nor does she forgive so Kelly better keep her guard up around trailer trash steroid Tamra. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
On 8/29/2019 at 1:21 PM, Raiderred said:

This "train" talk brings back very sad memories for me.  When I was in college, in the way, way, back times, I went up to my boyfriend's dorm room and a lot of guys on his floor were talking about a sorority girl and a "train" that occurred the night before.  I was so naive at the time I asked my boyfriend about it and he told me.  The girl was passed out drunk and so many guys took advantage of her and raped her.  I felt angry and sick in my heart and in those days there was no one tell or at least it wasn't something that you would go to the campus police or really any adult, but I remember thinking that I hope everyone of these men have daughters in their future and they are haunted for the rest of their rotten lives.  My boyfriend was with me on the night of the incident so I know he was no way involved and he was just as upset as I was.  This story was around for a while and there were some guys that would think it was so funny and it made me want to puke.  I think it has happened quite a lot and the stories go untold.  Sigh.

That is horrifying. But that’s not a train; that was a gang rape. It’s only a train if all partners are willing and consenting. 

On 8/29/2019 at 7:54 PM, MatildaMoody said:

He beat the crap out of her and is still under a restraining order because of it. That implies that he is definitely a bad father and horrible human being, IMO.

That is an opinion that you and I share. Fuck that guy. Gina has issues galore and is clearly no saint but yes, I believe he was physically abusive towards her. And even if these abuse allegations hadn’t come to light, he still cheated on her!! Any way you look at it, this guy sucks and deserves to be dragged publicly. 

• Love 3
On 8/28/2019 at 8:32 AM, 65mickey said:

The problem that I have with Kelly pulling the MY DAUGHTER card is in her first season on OC she and Michael both made sexual jokes about 10 yer old Jolie. When Jolie said she wanted to take dance lessons Kelly said we're trying to keep you off the pole. When Jolie said that she would toss the salad when making dinner both Michael and Kelly hooted and laughed and winked winked. What parents in their right mind turn an innocent 10 year old child's comments into something sexual and laugh at their daughter's expense, a couple of sickos. So Kelly can take a seat with her umbrage. She set tone with over sexualizing everything from the get go. But this does not excuse Vickie, Tamra and Shannon's rumormongering. They are all a bunch of classless women. 

All of this! I haven’t been watching this season until this episode. But I caught a clip earlier from another episode this season. 

(Sorry, this was likely discussed elsewhere)-Kelly was petting a cat with Jolie and said something like, “I don’t like to pet a pussy” and kind of chuckled, and Jolie did too. So Jolie “got” the reference-at the tender age of 12 or 13. 

Kelly is one sick fuck. 

I always thought her and Michael, and her live-in brother seemed depraved with their sexual inuendos in front of a child (Jolie, age 10). Now that poor kid is going to be harassed about her mom and a “train”.  Just vile. She is going to need major therapy after being raised by trashbag Kelly. I can only imagine what Jolie has been exposed to in her lifetime. Shudder. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Like 1
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

You need an ID in Vegas...anyways.

Did this happen around her failed court date and warrant?

I know something like this is going to happen soon.

You got a warrant......then you stay out of government buildings! 

Maybe this is why she didn’t have a chance to get an ID.

You know.....because, Gina is having a real difficult time....Adulting!!!!

She was arrested Jan 31st for the DUI

On February 6th she was cited and fined for operating her cell phone while driving.

Earlier in the month of January she was ticketing for blowing through a STOP sign.

She was supposed to appear in court on Feb 28th and when she didn't show the judge issued a warrant for her arrest

Her lawyer who did show up took the blame saying she told Gina she didn't have to attend.

She needs her license revoked - she should NOT be allowed to drive the children

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Aim123 said:

I agree

I also see Shane deciding after the first season - I'm not filming or at the maximum I will agree to VERY limited filming. There is also the possibility that he told Emily, his sister, and his mother PRIOR to the in-laws filmed birthday dinner - I will not attend and I could see him saying it multiple times. If this is what played out, then Emily or anyone else calling him while they were filming the scene would have pissed me off too,

Shane didn't want drunk, loud people (GINA) at his house, I can't see how Emily thinks being surrounded by drunk, loud, rowdy people while she is dancing onstage in a stripperesque club would pique his interest. He then has to deal with all of the other drunk and rowdy crowd in Vegas.

• Love 5
On 8/28/2019 at 12:28 AM, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Since he's taken the test, he should already be familiar with it and just be able to concentrate on the parts that he didn't pass.

It has been 19 years since I’ve taken the bar, so maybe it’s different now, but the bar isn’t like the CPA exam where they tell you what sections you failed. You just either pass or fail. There are no details on what sections or questions you got right or wrong. 

That said, I agree that he is being ridiculous with his “cramming” all hours of every day, for months or maybe (to give him the benefit of doubt) weeks in advance. 

Changing topics, I’m in the minority in that I’m usually a Tamra fan, but I cannot defend her here. She absolutely is the one who started this train topic, and it’s disgusting. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

You are right about the money, but these women are famewhores, they have to be. I just read Gretchen's house was in foreclosure, which wouldn't have made the news if she wasn't a former HW. So, you give up your privacy even after you leave the show. It has to be the need for attention, not the money. Gina is awful. Truly one of the worst choices ever and I am astonished she made a second season. 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Tamra is still seething at Kelly for the remark Kelly made to Tamra when the women went to Ireland. Kelly screamed (something like  this) to Tamra while the "ladies" were walking down the street:

" No wonder your daughter doesn't want anything to do with you!"

Let's be clear on something....Tamra does not forget nor does she forgive so Kelly better keep her guard up around trailer trash steroid Tamra. 

It isn't rocket science to figure out why trashy Tammy's daughter wants nothing to do with her. Can you imagine watching your mother acting like Trashy does on TV? The anal sex comment to Eddie was one of the tackiest things I have seen on a HW show and, heaven knows, that is saying something. Poor kid must be mortified. Same for Kelly's daughter. The teen years are tough enough without everyone you know watching your mother acting like trash on television.

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, chlban said:

The anal sex comment to Eddie was one of the tackiest things I have seen on a HW show and,

It's beyond tacky. But this isn't the first time Tamra talked publicly about having anal with Eddie. She brought it up many seasons ago back when the Dubrows were still on the show and Vicki was still dating Brooks. It was a couple's dinner at a restaurant (?).  I don't recall the details of that dinner but I do remember that I was grossed out by her comment about anal with Eddie. And it takes A LOT to gross me out!

• Love 4
35 minutes ago, Lastwaltz said:

I thought I recognized you from somewhere else, lol! 

Omgawd...I just want back to see if I could delete it! 🤦‍♀️😆 

Embarrassing..so I added and edit...came clean...I’m low-tech.

i should have edited with..

”move it along folks..nuthin’ to see here!” (Chirp of a police whistle heard) 🥴

Yesss...Lastwaltz...I’ve seen you and read your insightful comments

See you in Charleston next season! 👍👍😘

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

https://okmagazine.com/photos/rhoc-inside-kelly-dodd-wild-night-gina-kirschenheiter-emily-simpson/

This is the article I was referring to about “Tres Bonitas”..

I have to admit I didn’t read the article completely so I’m not sure if it has to do with the division of the cast. 

Tres Abeulitas...> hilarious 😂 

Edited by Shellbell59
1 hour ago, chlban said:

It isn't rocket science to figure out why trashy Tammy's daughter wants nothing to do with her. Can you imagine watching your mother acting like Trashy does on TV? The anal sex comment to Eddie was one of the tackiest things I have seen on a HW show and, heaven knows, that is saying something. Poor kid must be mortified. Same for Kelly's daughter. The teen years are tough enough without everyone you know watching your mother acting like trash on television.

Yes to this...

i feel every bit as bad for Tamra’s kids as I do for Jolie...

KD has scarred Jolie like tsunami in a few years...but the accumulated effect of Tamra’s behavior over many years is deplorable.

Celebrity Status (albeit “D” celeb)...that is THE ONLY thing these RH mothers nurture...

they watch after their “Q Rating” much more than their children..IMO.

Step aside...let your children shine...

• Love 3
On 8/26/2019 at 8:17 AM, Aim123 said:

I live in L.A. and the older Persian women dress as such--might be a cultural thing? Here is my take: Shane is gay. Very gay. His mother wanted him to marry/have kids, and he did, to please his crazy-ass mother. So now, he has dumped his wife off on his mother like, "here, you wanted this, here you go." All parties are moving forward without him.

Well, that makes much more sense than anything else I've read about what might be motivating Shane's always-pissy attitude.  Perhaps it's his mother he should direct his anger at, not Emily -- he DUPED her!

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Shellbell59 said:

https://okmagazine.com/photos/rhoc-inside-kelly-dodd-wild-night-gina-kirschenheiter-emily-simpson/

This is the article I was referring to about “Tres Bonitas”..

I have to admit I didn’t read the article completely so I’m not sure if it has to do with the division of the cast. 

Tres Abeulitas...> hilarious 😂 

Ah, ok, thanks.  Now I know that reference.    So those three.....that is the anti-Shannon, anti-Vicki, and probably anti-Tamra club.  I like their "anti" stances. 😄

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/27/2019 at 8:36 PM, islandgal140 said:

Based on this episode, I am gonna assume that Jesus broke up with Tamra and she is back to being Satan's power bottom. Or maybe she is having  a train run on her by Satan and 7 of hell's most notorious demons. 

When Kelly left the lunch table and said something like "fuck all of you", Tamra (who seems to take these things very personally) ran after her to talk -- did you catch that evil/vicious expression on Tamra's face when Kelly repeated her "fuck you"? 

21 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Ah, ok, thanks.  Now I know that reference.    So those three.....that is the anti-Shannon, anti-Vicki, and probably anti-Tamra club.  I like their "anti" stances. 😄

I’ll never see the Tres Amigas again without thinking of the Three Grandmas!! Love you for that!!! Too good Bwahaha 

Mucho gusto...mucho > funny😆👍

Edited by Shellbell59
Predictive trying to mess with my “perfect Spanish”..A la Emily 😆
  • Love 1
On 8/27/2019 at 9:35 PM, dosodog said:

I don't want to know.  If she was a willing participant. Okay. She's an adult. Not my scene, but people do what people do.

If she wasn't, then she's being publically outed when it should be up to her to decide to come forward and that adds even more anguish to an already horrible attack.

If she didn't, that rumor is out there forever.  Or until civilization loses the internet. And it's not just her who suffers. Jolie. Jolie is now dealing with this.

She's not an adult.  She's just an early teen.  She knows what a train is.  Think about that Tamra.  Vicki may have started this lie, but Tamra put it out there on national TV.  And complicated a kid's life.

game of thrones shame GIF

Beverly Hills:  Let's ruin this show by talking ad nauseam about a puppy landing up at a shelter and putting rumors out there no one can prove.

OC: Hold my Spicy Skinny Margarita. We've got a train to catch.

train crash GIF

Vicki's Family Van.  Tamra's conducting the train.

I think Vicki and Tamra as a tag team cooked this thing up together because they both want to force Kelly off the show. 

Dumb Vicki got played by Tamra once again by agreeing to be the one to put it out there that she "knows more than she's saying" about Kelly.  Then Tamra can pipe up with the word "train" and Vicki can pretend to be all flustered and demand that Tamra not say anything more.

Meanwhile, everyone's out there talking about it, and Tamra takes full advantage of the situation by maintaining that Vicki was the one who started it all.  Tamra's a virtuoso at this shit -- she uses one ploy to push both Vicki's and Kelly's buttons.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 9
On 8/27/2019 at 10:07 PM, swankie said:

The Bar exam is no joke.  JFK junior failed it twice before passing on his third try.  I really feel for Emily if Shane failed a third time.  I bet he's a triple douche now.  

Well, to be fair, JFK Jr. was never known for his academic prowess.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 8/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, Nicmar said:

Bleached blonde on her is hideous she needs to go darker not lighter at least not all over. 

It's almost jarring to see Gina's hair and makeup during filming, and then cut to her THs.  I liked her look before -- why was it changed?  For the worse??

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Anne Thrax said:

Well, to be fair, JFK Jr. was never known for his academic prowess.

I always felt that JFK Jr became a lawyer to please his mother, that it was something that was expected of him. I feel the same it likely true of Shane - his mother pushed him into it. I believe it was mentioned a couple of times last season that he was writing the bar in CA because it was expected of him. I would imagine writing the bar exam is hard enough for someone who is passionate about law. It must be torture for someone who isn't.

I happened to land on a talk show this morning - had no idea who the host was, or the guest. But the topic being asked of the guest was what his favourite train was. I kid you not. Now a week or two ago, that would not have brought up the images that it does now. Thanks RHOOC for forever ruining the once perfectly lovely visions I had of trains. 

• Love 7
15 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

It has been 19 years since I’ve taken the bar, so maybe it’s different now, but the bar isn’t like the CPA exam where they tell you what sections you failed. You just either pass or fail. There are no details on what sections or questions you got right or wrong. 

That said, I agree that he is being ridiculous with his “cramming” all hours of every day, for months or maybe (to give him the benefit of doubt) weeks in advance. 

Changing topics, I’m in the minority in that I’m usually a Tamra fan, but I cannot defend her here. She absolutely is the one who started this train topic, and it’s disgusting. 

I’ve always been a Tamra fan too but she seems to be trying to make Kelly look bad. She might be threatened Kelly could take over her role on the show maybe??

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

She was arrested Jan 31st for the DUI

On February 6th she was cited and fined for operating her cell phone while driving.

She was supposed to appear in court on Feb 28th

Makes no sense to me. In Orange County CA, your court date for a DUI can and most likely will, take up to 6 months after your arrest. Why? Because there are so many DUI arrests in OC the courts can't get to your case in a month or two.

So maybe the court date on Feb 28th was for the seat belt ticket on Feb 26th? I know seat belt ticket fines can be paid by mail but maybe the previous months DUI made the seat belt ticket an automatic court date.

All I know is that none of it makes sense. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

That is horrifying. But that’s not a train; that was a gang rape. It’s only a train if all partners are willing and consenting. 

I'm sure that is correct but I had never heard the term and this is what those guys were throwing around back then and this was the late 80's and I was 19 or 20 years old.  

• Love 3
On 8/30/2019 at 12:04 AM, Should Be Working said:

Finally watched this episode and came away with the stark realization that all of these housewives, with the possible exception of Gina, look old, tired, worn out, and extremely unhappy. While Shannon might have lost a bit of weight and had a few procedures done, her tight-lipped grimace,  frequently worried eyes, and increasingly rigid personality make her look ten years older than she is. Taryn’s dark dull shifting eyes still belie the her  continued scheming and machinations, but even she looks tired, lethargic, and checked out. Vicki continues her rapid decline into isolation, utter unattractiveness, and irrelevance even as she still casts scandals out of her witch’s satchel as needed to retain and exercise a small and pitiful vestige of her once unrivaled power. Emily has lost whatever real beauty she might have had in her premiere season and replaced it with a layer of adipose tissue and a constantly constipated expression that come from being married too long to a self centered and cold hearted little twerp of a man who will never love her, instead will do all he can to reject everything about her. She gamely continues to try and make her dead marriage work, but it doesn’t stand a chance with Shane so busy sabotaging it. Kelly is free of her marriage but captured by alcohol and other addictions, including plastic surgery, that fuel her chronic rage and sense of grievance and increasingly immobilize her badly swollen face. And finally there’s Gina, so unlikable last season, ever so very slowly coming to grips with the long denied fact that her marriage to a chronic cheat is over, that she is alone with the kids and her own bad life decisions. There is a bit of the survivor in her. And on occasion when she actually feels happy, she looks more youthful and healthy than any of her rapidly aging peers.

Great descriptions but as Gina is almost a decade younger than Kelly and Emily, and 15 - 20+ yrs younger than the rest of the coven, she damn well oughta look more youthful than they!

• Love 3
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

It's beyond tacky. But this isn't the first time Tamra talked publicly about having anal with Eddie. She brought it up many seasons ago back when the Dubrows were still on the show and Vicki was still dating Brooks. It was a couple's dinner at a restaurant (?).  I don't recall the details of that dinner but I do remember that I was grossed out by her comment about anal with Eddie. And it takes A LOT to gross me out!

Yea and this time she wiggles her ass at him for effect. She is REALLY gross. I am surprised *any* of her kids speak to her.

I am really over the OC. None of these women are anyone I would remotely associate with. Tamra, Vicki and Kelly are particularly offensive. Eddie-poor guy picked a real winner. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Sage47 said:

Eddie-poor guy picked a real winner. 

Yes. And now he's got serious heart problems so he probably doesn't have much fight left in him.

There are so many beautiful, classy, educated (younger than Tamra) women in South OC that Eddie could have chosen. Why he picked trashy Tamra we'll probably never know.

• Love 5

Eddie is so good looking and seems genuinely kind. After the initial lust died down, I just can’t fathom why he married Tamra. What a nightmare. 

Also, Tamra is a mystery.  There were rumors in the past about Eddie being gay so why does she keep shouting from the rooftops that he is really into anal? That’s an interesting way to proclaim that her husband is fully hetero.... Weirdo. 

I thought it over and I would associate with Emily, lol. I would try to save her from her sham marriage to Shane. She deserves a loving  and kind husband, not that dismissive, cold man. He reminds me of a mole. 

Edited by Sage47
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes. And now he's got serious heart problems so he probably doesn't have much fight left in him.

There are so many beautiful, classy, educated (younger than Tamra) women in South OC that Eddie could have chosen. Why he picked trashy Tamra we'll probably never know.

I really wish we'd get an update on Eddie's heart condition. Does anyone else find it odd that it hasn't been mentioned yet, when it was such a big storyline last season?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Sage47 said:

There were rumors in the past about Eddie being gay so why does she keep shouting from the rooftops that he is really into anal?

Good observation. 

19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

really wish we'd get an update on Eddie's heart condition. Does anyone else find it odd that it hasn't been mentioned yet, when it was such a big storyline last season?

I'm guessing Eddie told Tamra that under no circumstances could she use his heart/health issues as a storyline. Maybe Eddie still has at least one of his balls left.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4