Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Secret, Secret, I've Got a Secret

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I suspect she has left underwear, bras, etc (the Victoria Secret type, not the industrial stuff I wear) in his house plus old love notes stashed everywhere, too.

Can you imagine! Her reaction would make Fernanda’s discovery of a thong look like a toddlers tantrum.

And the tampons she conveniently forgot!!!

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Can you imagine! Her reaction would make Fernanda’s discovery of a thong look like a toddlers tantrum. 

Veronica strikes me as just that type of woman.  "What???  MY UNDERWEAR WAS STILL IN YOUR BED??  OH MY GOD!!!"  in that loud bellowing voice.

There will always be an emergency concerning her/their daughter when Timmy Tim and Jeniffer have special plans.  Always.

• Love 3

@Persnickety1

I just watched the latest episode again, and in a voice-over right before they eat at the restaurant, about the old girlfriend he says "When we met, she had already come to the states, but we travelled to Columbia together several times"

• Love 2

I haven't read all of the posts, so I apologize if I write something that has already been addressed. Is Timothy transgendered? I keep thinking he has so many traits that are confusing (nothing to do with sexual activity). There have been many times when I could swear he was once a woman.

• Love 2
On 9/9/2019 at 11:23 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

As long as we are on the subject, did Rebecca the Tatooed Girl bring anything to the Family Zied?  

If Zied were my only son, I would be depressed because Rebecca's too old, and too used.  I can see how he wants to help his family and thinks Rebecca will help, but ewww....

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Veronica strikes me as just that type of woman.  "What???  MY UNDERWEAR WAS STILL IN YOUR BED??  OH MY GOD!!!"  in that loud bellowing voice.

There will always be an emergency concerning her/their daughter when Timmy Tim and Jeniffer have special plans.  Always.

And the threats, “ Okay, don’t worry!!!! I’ll just tell her you don’t have time for her because you’re busy with Violet and Jeniffer” 

1 hour ago, Chalby said:

If Zied were my only son, I would be depressed because Rebecca's too old, and too used.  I can see how he wants to help his family and thinks Rebecca will help, but ewww....

The only son (?) and she’s too old to have kids... no grandkids, no one to carry on the family name. Can’t imagine they are happy. 

• Love 4

Something I just noticed on Caesar's phone call with "Noah". Look at the timer on the phone. During the scene, the timer keeps jumping back and forth. 1 minute, 8 minutes, back to 5 minutes, up to 7 minutes... The conversation was chopped up, who knows how much was left out or put out of context.

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

And the threats, “ Okay, don’t worry!!!! I’ll just tell her you don’t have time for her because you’re busy with Violet and Jeniffer” 

I think this is a dangerous game Veronica is playing.  Had she been cool and supportive she could have buddied up to jenniffer and still had her daughter and Tim have a relationship.  It's likely that Tim and jenniffer aren't a lifetime match so things can go back to normal once they break up. 

But Veronica pushing her agenda just ensures that jenniffer will push just as hard for Tim to stay away from her and her daughter.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

I think this is a dangerous game Veronica is playing.  Had she been cool and supportive she could have buddied up to jenniffer and still had her daughter and Tim have a relationship.  It's likely that Tim and jenniffer aren't a lifetime match so things can go back to normal once they break up. 

But Veronica pushing her agenda just ensures that jenniffer will push just as hard for Tim to stay away from her and her daughter.  

As others have commented, I can't help wondering whether Veronica was the reason for Tiny Tim's breakup with the prior gf.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 9/8/2019 at 4:34 PM, mamadrama said:

Holy canoli, that's a lot of back hair and white skin...

That’s the easiest to do laser hair removal on! 

On 9/8/2019 at 5:28 PM, Meowwww said:

I mean....my hubby has a little bit of hair on his back. Very small amount.  But that.....is excessive.  

30 bucks, dude. 

01CD55F7-972D-4C48-867A-E30E06B33CEC.jpeg

But then he would get back hair stubble.  He’d probably tear up his sheets and clothes every time he got a 5 o’clock shadow on his back.

• LOL 1
On 9/12/2019 at 6:53 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Oy vey!  Darcy is EXHAUSTING.  "Keep our eyes on the prize!"  when looking at diamond rings.  Lady, give it a REST.  

I know!  Does she think Tom just hasn't gotten her hints yet?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Gobi said:

As others have commented, I can't help wondering whether Veronica was the reason for Tiny Tim's breakup with the prior gf.

If so, eventually Tim will get wise to it. I think Veronica uses Tim’s relationship with her daughter to keep him in her life. Wondering if she has had anyone in her life since she and Tim split. Veronica stated  Jeniffer “needs to understand that she, Tim and her daughter are a package deal, a family.”  No woman with any sense is going to go along with that. Tim staying in the daughter’s  life is one thing, even having a cordial relationship with Veronica is ok, but the idea that Veronica is going to be a part of their daily lives, their marriage?, no that’s not going to happen.  Tim needs to start setting boundaries and if Veronica won’t respect them then, sadly he’s going to have to break up that friendship. It will probably mean he loses contact with Veronica’s daughter, but that will be on Veronica.  

• Love 7
14 minutes ago, iwasish said:

If so, eventually Tim will get wise to it. I think Veronica uses Tim’s relationship with her daughter to keep him in her life. Wondering if she has had anyone in her life since she and Tim split. Veronica stated  Jeniffer “needs to understand that she, Tim and her daughter are a package deal, a family.”  No woman with any sense is going to go along with that. Tim staying in the daughter’s  life is one thing, even having a cordial relationship with Veronica is ok, but the idea that Veronica is going to be a part of their daily lives, their marriage?, no that’s not going to happen.  Tim needs to start setting boundaries and if Veronica won’t respect them then, sadly he’s going to have to break up that friendship. It will probably mean he loses contact with Veronica’s daughter, but that will be on Veronica.  

Veronica's demands re: Tim and her daughter are beyond ridiculous. Hasn't she heard the expression "you catch more flies with honey"? Just acknowledging her appreciation of Tim's involvement with her daughter is enough to keep him returning. He owes her nothing, and this is NOT his child, so  her demands are simply stupid and clearly amped up for the show's drama factor. She's gives single parents a bad name with this behaviour.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, Chalby said:

Veronica's demands re: Tim and her daughter are beyond ridiculous. Hasn't she heard the expression "you catch more flies with honey"? Just acknowledging her appreciation of Tim's involvement with her daughter is enough to keep him returning. He owes her nothing, and this is NOT his child, so  her demands are simply stupid and clearly amped up for the show's drama factor. She's gives single parents a bad name with this behaviour.

And in the end it will be her daughter who gets hurt. Mommy is not putting her daughter 1st. And Tim is contributing to it. There’s no reason he can’t be on friendly terms with Veronica and be a part of the daughters life. But to say he’s going to “raise” daughter with her is a foolish idea. So much can happen that would make that  impossible and the little girl is the one who pays the price.  

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
On 9/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, zillabreeze said:

Tariq and what's his name are the other two that keep me laughing.  I can't even fathom how Colty and Debbie are going to be funny or pithy in any form.

I enjoy Tariq and his brother's humour, but what they are saying is in stark contrast to how they behaved when Tariq was on the show. His brother was a pig and his view towards women was in sharp contrast to the image he is trying to project during pillow talk.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Exactly - I would find it refreshing to meet a man who had that type of relationship with a former GF's child, but.......if Mom was sticking her beek in, texting, badgering, expecting to be a part of OUR lives then a hard no.  

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And in the end it will be her daughter who gets hurt. Mommy is not putting her daughter 1st. 

How can you possibly say that? Everyone on 90DF puts their children first.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2019 at 2:03 PM, HaaCHOO said:

STAGED!  I agree.  After Jennifer threw that drink in his face, I rewound and watched again.  It looked like a cup of milk...and even when she supposedly put it to her lips to take a drink, she might have taken a drop--leaving the cup filled to the brim.  FOR STAGED THROWING!   Also, the table of four we could see in the scene didn't even blink.  Was Tim's hair so wet because they had tried that scene a couple of times before they got it right?

BTW I noticed watching this last night because of your comment.

Look at the back of his shirt by his neck/upper left shoulder... it looks wet before she even threw the drink. Thinks that make you go hmmmmm....

giphy.gif

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Rebecca is on this show for her own purposes. She wants to be on television and she thrives on shocking people. Who goes to another country to 'embrace the culture', while demanding to wear inappropriate clothing, and divulging her sexual past which would be a turnoff for the most liberal of people. Her trying a lesbian relationship is neither here nor there, so why does she feel the need to insult him by sharing this on TV? She's purposely choosing to share behaviours she KNOWS are against his religion. All the time she's insisting she wants to be loved, not judged. She needs to piss off. Hopefully, Zaid gets enough exposure that he'll be able to financially benefit and help his family without moving. Her present marriage isn't going to help him as I am sure the USA is NOT going to give her another 90 day visa

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Thisgirllovespasta said:

BTW I noticed watching this last night because of your comment.

Look at the back of his shirt by his neck/upper left shoulder... it looks wet before she even threw the drink. Thinks that make you go hmmmmm....

giphy.gif

I think that is sweat 😂

• Love 2
17 hours ago, iwasish said:

The only son (?) and she’s too old to have kids... no grandkids, no one to carry on the family name. Can’t imagine they are happy. 

But they might need the money badly enough to just deal with that. 

1 hour ago, Chalby said:

I enjoy Tariq and his brother's humour, but what they are saying is in stark contrast to how they behaved when Tariq was on the show. His brother was a pig and his view towards women was in sharp contrast to the image he is trying to project during pillow talk.

I agree, I liked him so much better on PT, just like Annie and David. It makes you wonder how much is producer driven? Not with everyone, mind you, but with some. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, iwasish said:

Next on Before the 90 Days:  Tiny Tim admits Veronica put his name on the daughter’s birth certificate in order to keep him legally bound. Jenifffer looks for a hitman and a man named Fidel is suggested.  

• LOL 8

I think Fidel has watched one too many movies and fashions himself the new Ice -T. Ben needs to wipe the flop sweat off his face, stand up straight and to quote Angela,  let his balls drop.  Then tell Fidel that he didn’t come there to insult or offend anyone, but to meet them and assure them that he intends to take care of Aykini and offer her a nice life in the United States.   

• Love 5

Aykini is pissing me off with her refusing to say what exactly Ben did wrong or what Fidel said, telling Ben to just go away. All that shit about how she was raised to not talk about anything. Dump her stupid ass and if the dark chocolate is what you crave find a nice church back home in the black community and find a nice girl there . 

Can’t exit till he attends Father Aykinis service... will there be chickens sacrificed? Snake handling? People talking in tongues? Run Benjamin, Run!!!! 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, iwasish said:

Aykini is pissing me off with her refusing to say what exactly Ben did wrong or what Fidel said, telling Ben to just go away. All that shit about how she was raised to not talk about anything.

She said in a TH that there is a swahili word for it, but basically she had embarrassed herself and the family by bringing him to the house....I assume...in the situaiton when Daddy doesn't show up.  So a grave miscalculation.  The scenes of Rev. Daddy next week will no doubt add extra shame due to his power.

I also wanted to say, as far as her not talking, she failed earlier with not telling him about gifts, and not introducing people to him when he entered her family home.

She seems at a 14yo level of emotional development.

• Love 6

I find Tiny Tim refreshing in one regard:  among all the men from the US, he is the only one who is not hot to trot.  He hasn't even *kissed* her yet.  He seems downright reluctant to engage with Jeffiner--is this his appeal to Veronica, a guy who will take care of her and her daughter without expecting jiggy jiggy in return?  What is with this guy?  He seems to care a lot about how he presents himself to the other sex, but he doesn't seem to know what to do with it once the female has expressed interest.  Jeffiner has apparently tried to encourage him to move on her, to no effect.  When will he announce that he, too, has a "big secret" that will endanger their relationship?

Is the secret that he has no sex drive whatsover?  There's medicine for that, you know.  He must have *something* going on to have had a five-year relationship with the other Colombian woman.  Did she have a young daughter?  He seems an affectionate person--oh god--is he a pedophile?  Is that his Big Secret?  He only goes for women who have young daughters?  I'm sure that's not it, but he certainly seems more interested in physical closeness with Violet than with her mother.  Is he 'fraid of women?  C'mon, Tiny--spill it.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I find Tiny Tim refreshing in one regard:  among all the men from the US, he is the only one who is not hot to trot.  He hasn't even *kissed* her yet.  He seems downright reluctant to engage with Jeffiner--is this his appeal to Veronica, a guy who will take care of her and her daughter without expecting jiggy jiggy in return?  What is with this guy?  He seems to care a lot about how he presents himself to the other sex, but he doesn't seem to know what to do with it once the female has expressed interest.  Jeffiner has apparently tried to encourage him to move on her, to no effect.  When will he announce that he, too, has a "big secret" that will endanger their relationship?

Is the secret that he has no sex drive whatsover?  There's medicine for that, you know.  He must have *something* going on to have had a five-year relationship with the other Colombian woman.  Did she have a young daughter?  He seems an affectionate person--oh god--is he a pedophile?  Is that his Big Secret?  He only goes for women who have young daughters?  I'm sure that's not it, but he certainly seems more interested in physical closeness with Violet than with her mother.  Is he 'fraid of women?  C'mon, Tiny--spill it.

He said he was unpopular in high school (and maybe beyond). It may just be fear of rejection.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I find Tiny Tim refreshing. He seems downright reluctant to engage with Jeffiner--is this his appeal to Veronica, a guy who will take care of her and her daughter without expecting jiggy jiggy in return?  What is with this guy?  

Well, maybe, since we've noticed his unusual body type, he is less endowed than average and has been embarrassed by cruel women in the past. I too have wondered about his propensity to involve himself with women who have young daughters. He would be on my no thanks list. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

Well, maybe, since we've noticed his unusual body type, he is less endowed than average and has been embarrassed by cruel women in the past. I too have wondered about his propensity to involve himself with women who have young daughters. He would be on my no thanks list. 

Id agree, but the 90 DF world is all abojt getting a deal.  So for Tim, the willingness and ability to be a good father figure may just be a part of upping his value.  

And it seems like he is a good father figure for Colby? Courtney? Connie?  If he is not a weirdo pedo I think that has to be a lucky find.  It's nice for a girl to have a father figure in her life.  

• Love 3
9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Id agree, but the 90 DF world is all abojt getting a deal.  So for Tim, the willingness and ability to be a good father figure may just be a part of upping his value.  

And it seems like he is a good father figure for Colby? Courtney? Connie?  If he is not a weirdo pedo I think that has to be a lucky find.  It's nice for a girl to have a father figure in her life.  

Plus, he probably springs for manis and pedis on the regular, lol.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Mothra said:

It seems like he likes the IDEA of Jeniffer more than she actually likes the real-life Jeniffer.  She really seems kinda psycho now that he's met her, but after all the time and effort he's taken to get there it's probably hard to admit that to himself.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, Rt66vintage said:

And that might explain his excessive preening of other body parts. 

OTOH he's had (apparently sexual?) relationships with at least two (apparently, in the case of the one whose face is blurred out) attractive, sexy women in the recent past, so it can't be so bad that he's useless in the sack.  Of course, we don't know for a fact that either of those relationships was sexual, either.  I think the suggestion that he's insecure about his ability to attract beautiful women is negated by these two previous relationships and by the clear interest in sex with him Jeffiner is demonstrating.

And the interest in little girls is indeed alarming.

• Love 3

Jeniffer clearly wants some macho type to sweep her off her feet, Tim ain't the one! She's silly, at her age, indulging in the somewhat juvenile fantasies. Real men are seldom like that, not the ones you want to build a life with.

But what am I saying, none of this is real.

• Love 8

Tim Tim mentioned that he was still co parenting with Veronica, that is odd to me because unless he is the bio dad, why the compunction or feeling of duty to an ex girlfriends child?  His relationship with Veronica is a friends type, non sexual yet Jenifffer's is unhappy about it even though Tim Tim's reason is that he helps raise the daughter, wouldn't it make her think of Tim Tim in a good way, she has a daughter so I would think she would appreciate his wanting to be there for a non bio child.

Also, Jeniffer getting bent about the past girlfriend's text and how she considers Tim Tim a liar for not telling her about it...um, he did, it is not like she found it in his phone, he told her.

• Love 5

I bet TimTim provides at least $10,000 a year in various ways to Veronica and her daughter.  So we know Veronica is against losing out on the relation$hip;  and on Jennifer's end, she is probably is not comfortable with an ex-fiance so close, and not going to like the dollar$ being drained away either.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I just watched this episode....

Do you think the camera crew with Caesar are exchanging glances and trying not to laugh? 

Tom, if you're going to wear a toupee you can do better than that. And, at least dye the rest of your hair the same colour.

Avery's mum: you are pig ignorant with "The whole world is against Syria". Not true.

Omar: I will marry you 🤣 - you can come to the Netherlands on their refugee programme. 

Avery: supposedly a devout Muslim who respects the culture yet showing nicole-esque histrionics that they can't kiss at the wedding (personally I'd find wearing a hijab every day more difficult than waiting a few minutes/hours for a kiss, but whatevs)

Poor Akinyi....just elope. 

• Love 4
On 9/15/2019 at 12:41 PM, Persnickety1 said:

I posted this in the T&J thread, but I have legit questions about this story.

He said they had lived together in America for 2 years.  Presuming that was on a K1 Visa, how did they pull that off without getting married?  Was she here on a work visa?  A visa for students?  Huh?

And he said she had no interest in working on their issues and bounced.  Again, after 2 years.  Isn't 2 years the magic number to obtain a green card, being married for 2 years?

Did Tim the Tiny Garden Gnome get bamboozled by Import #1 and she checked out as soon as she got her green card?  But if they weren't actually married but just co-habitating, how would this have happened?  

And if he went back and forth to Colombia five times during that relationship  arrangement, was it to go with her to visit her family or is he embellishing the details of the relationship and they never really lived together in the United States but she just visited over a course of two years?

I'm not even trying to be snarky when I admit to being in a state of utter confusion about his story of the first import...and I don't even give a rat's ass about him and Jennifer, but the curiosity is killing me.  Ugh.

I guess she had obtained a green card prior to meeting him and through different means. 

• Useful 2
6 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Jeniffer clearly wants some macho type to sweep her off her feet, Tim ain't the one! She's silly, at her age, indulging in the somewhat juvenile fantasies. Real men are seldom like that, not the ones you want to build a life with.

But what am I saying, none of this is real.

I think she is going for Tim because he is the first American to want to date her seriously and move her to the US. The rest she will just have to make do

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

For those who interpret Tim as being somewhat femme, I think it’s simply a matter of odd proportions — and the side-shaved haircut isn’t the best for his head size and shape. There was an earlier photo of him with uniform-length hair that looked quite good. He is obviously not trans, as his voice is very deep. The other feature that’s been overlooked is that he has extremely thick, lush, eyelashes, which contributes to the look everyone’s questioning.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I think the biggest problem Jeniffer and Tim Tim face is not Veronica, not secrets, not his manicured nails......they have zero chemistry, zero spark.

I can't envision tim having a "spark" with anyone.  I'm not saying he is asexual or anything, I just couldn't see it.  I bet dollars to donuts that Veronica made the first move. 

In fact I think that if Veronica was a man she'd be jenniffers type. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 9/12/2019 at 10:59 PM, Spike said:

Paris has slums but they never show those parts on tv.

London has crappy parts too, i wish Tom would take Farcey for a night out in Tooting or Peckham the next time she goes on about how beautiful London is.

I lived in London for 5 years, and walking home from the tube station at night scared the bejeezus out of me every time. You could tell how dangerous an area was by how many "yellow boards" it had - the police would erect yellow signs at the sight of a crime scene (murder, assault, etc) to appeal for more information. 

• Love 1
On 9/3/2019 at 9:49 AM, humbleopinion said:

Jennifer is using this basic cable teevee exposure as an audition for a future acting career...maybe a telanovella...so expect more outrageous behavior, prancing around, yelling and drama, drama, drama .

Tim being called a pussy is just the beginning....he will be her punching bag....

OMG .. just 2 minutes ago, I said to my husband Jennifer is prancing around and posing for a acting or modeling career, and here you just said the same.  She’s o.k., but nothing special, imo.  And trying too hard.

• Love 4
On 9/16/2019 at 3:40 PM, Chalby said:

Rebecca is on this show for her own purposes. She wants to be on television and she thrives on shocking people. Who goes to another country to 'embrace the culture', while demanding to wear inappropriate clothing, and divulging her sexual past which would be a turnoff for the most liberal of people. Her trying a lesbian relationship is neither here nor there, so why does she feel the need to insult him by sharing this on TV? She's purposely choosing to share behaviours she KNOWS are against his religion. All the time she's insisting she wants to be loved, not judged. She needs to piss off. Hopefully, Zaid gets enough exposure that he'll be able to financially benefit and help his family without moving. Her present marriage isn't going to help him as I am sure the USA is NOT going to give her another 90 day visa

Like someone up thread somewhere said, this show is for entertainment only.  Who could be so stupid like those twins?  They can’t put a decent sentence together without mentioning rings, marriage and makeup. Did they ever read a book or anything that makes sense.  They look like two short clowns with 5 inch heels and their boobs hanging out.  They are ugly to boot with those lips that get bigger by the week.  I don’t know how Darcy had two nice daughters.  Someone else had to raise them. All these women are famewhores that are making a good buck.  Crazy show.  The men too.  What Mother would leave their 19 yr old daughter to go to Syria in this day and age?  Come on.

• Love 2
On 9/22/2019 at 10:51 PM, Silver Bells said:

Like someone up thread somewhere said, this show is for entertainment only.  Who could be so stupid like those twins?  They can’t put a decent sentence together without mentioning rings, marriage and makeup. Did they ever read a book or anything that makes sense.  They look like two short clowns with 5 inch heels and their boobs hanging out.  They are ugly to boot with those lips that get bigger by the week.  I don’t know how Darcy had two nice daughters.  Someone else had to raise them. All these women are famewhores that are making a good buck.  Crazy show.  The men too.  What Mother would leave their 19 yr old daughter to go to Syria in this day and age?  Come on.

Yass! Especially about Darcy- pretty sure I have read ( on here) that their dad has or had custody? I don't know if it's true but I thought it made sense- given how normal they  seem.

• Love 3