Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E11: Secret, Secret, I've Got a Secret

• Start Topic

Noooooo! Here they broadcoasted this episode last week for the first time and somehow the dvrd didn't save this episode. :(((  And where normally TLC is repeating their episodes till crazy, of course not for this one

I tried to find it online but it is not on Hulu, YouTube or anywere else.

At TLC.com I saw the possibilty to watch it but than you have to give information about your provider etc.

Yesterday, it saved the next episode following this one but I refuse to watch it till I see the "secret secrets" episode.

Anyone an idea or advice to watch this episode? I know, it shouldn't be worth it, to be so desperate for this shit show but I cannot help mysel...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DutchbutnoJesse said:

Noooooo! Here they broadcoasted this episode last week for the first time and somehow the dvrd didn't save this episode. :(((  And where normally TLC is repeating their episodes till crazy, of course not for this one

At TLC.com I saw the possibilty to watch it but than you have to give information about your provider etc.

Yesterday, it saved the next episode following this one but I refuse to watch it till I see the "secret secrets" episode.

Anyone an idea or advice to watch this episode? I know, it shouldn't be worth it, to be so desperate for this shit show but I cannot help mysel...

You can find episodes on YouTube, although TLC gets them pulled when they find out about it.

7 hours ago, DutchbutnoJesse said:

If you're Darcy thirsty for the episode you can try Dailymotion.  A little like YouTube but not as popular so I think shows stay up for a while. 

If it's not there you COULD do a free trial of Philo.  It's either a free 7 day or 30 day trial.  

There are also sites that I used to use to watch these shows but it would be my nuclear option because the sites have lots of ads and can be super sketch.

You guys are great, I love you!! :) Thanks RealReality, MajorNelson and Gobi. I have found the episode! Philo didn't work for me, neither the different ways that TLC is episode this: is it ep 11 or 6? But with the youtube link I could check indeed the 15 x 5 minutes fragments. As it is a bit annoying I search further with the episode title as found in youtube where I arrived at the TLC FB page and found there the first part. A bit of work but finally I found also the whole episode.

Thanks again all!

• Love 4