Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Skunk In The Barnyard

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just saw the preview for the coming week.  Shannon goes to Heather's house to ask her about the email David sent her.  It appears that Heather and her friends were talking about it, and somebody emailed Shannon to let her know that the gossip was flying!  Shannon politely asked her how she knew about it.  Then it cut to a preview of Heather yelling at her.  It will be interesting to see how the conversation got to that point. Heather is one who is all about confronting a situation head on and not letting it fester, but I'd bet she gets in defensive mode.

Vicki is talking to Brooks on the phone and getting her daily encouragement!   Tammy swears to Shannon that she didn't say anything to Heather about her marriage issues. 

David comes home early to apologize to Shannon - which she thought was nice, then she immediately points out to her girls how "Daddy does the same thing every night when he comes home, and that is to eat chips and salsa."  He replies, "I wouldn't if dinner was on the table."  Dear Shannon, you've got to realize that this tone sounds like criticism to David.  Just. Stop. Please!  Your marriage would be a lot healthier if you wouldn't nitpick every single thing he does, especially in front of your girls.  I'm not a marriage expert, but having been married 32 years, I have learned a lot about how men and women need to interact with each other.  I really think they'd benefit from some counseling, or to read some books on the subject.  Just understanding how men and women think differently and figuring out what you and your spouse need from each other is of tremendous value. 

Edited by ChitChat
  • Love 3
(edited)

I'm sure Terry was hanging around to make sure that Heather didn't forget about the um "surprise party" they had to go to later that night - or convenient excuse #4 on getting an uninvited guest out of your home...

Edited by FlyingEgret

So just how planned were these scenes? Are we to believe that Shannon called and asked Tamra if she could drop by and Shannon either brought the cameras with her or they were already there? And then at Heather's, the cameras were there and Shannon knew Heather was taping or Shannon didn't know? Just how surprised were Terry and Heather when their doorbell rang?

• Love 1

So just how planned were these scenes? Are we to believe that Shannon called and asked Tamra if she could drop by and Shannon either brought the cameras with her or they were already there? And then at Heather's, the cameras were there and Shannon knew Heather was taping or Shannon didn't know? Just how surprised were Terry and Heather when their doorbell rang?

I was going to say the same thing. Not just planned, but scripted , too. They never have their phones on when filming, but Shannon reached into her bag to grab her ringing phone while talking to Tamra about her marriage problem ("it might be the kids," says Shannon) and lo and behold - it's a text from David spilling everything about Heather's so-called gossip. What a coincidence! I've always said the HW shows are the new soaps, but all that was missing from this scene was the dramatic music!

And WTF Tamra? How can she say she never told Heather about Shannon's marriage when she had just done exactly that? And knew it was filmed? She's sneaky and gross, but not stupid. I don't get her play here.

• Love 1

Not sure why Shannon would be upset her husband had chips and salsa before dinner - he wants an appetizer and who can ring a bell for dinner ready when the s/o/spouse shows up. He WAS there and involved, I assume.

What's it to Shannon?

• Love 3

Gossip can be tricky. It's possible what David's friend overheard was the discussion between Tamra and Heather in the restaurant, not Heather passing it on to other women. However it happened it seems Heather's ire is going to be misdirected. Tamra is the supposed "good friend" she was stupid enough to confide in and who has directly lied to her. After how she was treated in Shannon's home, Heather owes her no loyalty at this point and it does seem possible that she didn't repeat the gossip but just listened to Tamara. I guess we'll learn more on Monday, aside from the fact that Tamra ' pants are blazing.

Not sure why Shannon would be upset her husband had chips and salsa before dinner - he wants an appetizer and who can ring a bell for dinner ready when the s/o/spouse shows up. He WAS there and involved, I assume.

What's it to Shannon?

What is anything to Shannon? Seriously, why does she harp on any of the shit she does. Glasses of water, going to bed at 9, how David carves a roast. It's all insane shit to care about to the extent she does. I think a lot of it is Sharron really and honestly not having anything to do. I've worked with the elderly and people get weird when they're bored all day, every day. Sharon needs to get a life instead of waiting for David to bring her one as a present. Oh yeah, and she hates David.

• Love 3

That's the thing. She said he came home early to apologize for the email, then she starts in about him having a snack before dinner.  She did this in a previous episode too.  She has got to learn that certain things she says sounds accusing and like criticism to him.  I'd be mad if my spouse did that to me. It's like constant little jabs about stupid shit.

• Love 1

Tammy swears to Shannon that she didn't say anything to Heather about her marriage issues.

Somebody with a better memory, help a girl out here please.

In the season previews, I recall a scene of one of the women totally losing their shit and being dragged out of a party screeching IT'S.  ALL.  ON.  TAPE!!!!!!

I thought that woman was Shannon, and there were cuts to Tamra during that scene.

I wonder if that will be a Tamra/Shannon showdown in which Shannon realizes Tamra DID tell Heather all about the email from David.

Can anybody verify if that is indeed Shannon in that scene?

I was going to say the same thing. Not just planned, but scripted , too. They never have their phones on when filming, but Shannon reached into her bag to grab her ringing phone while talking to Tamra about her marriage problem ("it might be the kids," says Shannon) and lo and behold - it's a text from David spilling everything about Heather's so-called gossip. What a coincidence! I've always said the HW shows are the new soaps, but all that was missing from this scene was the dramatic music!

Heather had her phone on at Shannon's party and it was (supposedly) the kid calling.

I think it's entirely possible (plausible, even) that production encouraged Shannon to head on over to Heather's place for a little chat, that they were already filming over there anyway, and they'd let Heather know she was on her way over.

Which they obviously then would not do, just to up the drama.

I don't put anything past Bravo production.  If these women were actresses going from scripts, they'd have mantles full of Oscars by now.  

I did see Terry mugging in the back, and it was so strange. I'm not sure why he was lurking there in the background. It would have been nice for him to give the women some time to talk--alone!

Terry, get lost, would ya?

There was another person there too though. Correct me if im wrong but I think David was there too

On the preview, Shannon was by herself when she went to Heather's house.  She left David at home with the girls.  At Heather's house, one of the kids was upstairs looking down into the living room when Shannon first got there.

• Love 1

There was another person there too though. Correct me if im wrong but I think David was there too

No, Shannon went alone.  She yelled up to David that she was leaving when she left her house and she was the only one at the door when it was opened.  I didn't notice anyone else in the background with Terry but then again I usually try to avoid looking at Terry's smirking bitchface whenever he's on screen so maybe I missed another person.  

• Love 2

Persnickety, yes it was Shannon screaming "it's all on tape". I don't trust the Bravo editing monkeys enough to say it was Tamra she was talking to. I just remember seeing Shannon coming in through French doors making that statement.

• Love 1

I don't know if this was another award given to herself, but I immediately thought it was. I loved how she tried to play it as blase as possible. Like "oh, look how quaint. Another award for the pile." 

Really interested in the Heather/Shannon fight. I do wonder if Heather will emphatically state that she wasn't gossiping or try to shift the topic like she usually does? When she topic shifts I immediately conclude that she did that shit because there is no reason for someone as articulate as Heather not to give a simple answer like no and make it clear. 

• Love 2

Really interested in the Heather/Shannon fight. I do wonder if Heather will emphatically state that she wasn't gossiping or try to shift the topic like she usually does? When she topic shifts I immediately conclude that she did that shit because there is no reason for someone as articulate as Heather not to give a simple answer like no and make it clear.

Me too! The only reason I don't automatically think that she did it is because she is usually dealing with the likes of Tamra and Vicki. But, up against Shannon, I can't wait to see how Heather responds. 

When Heather goes against Tamra or Vicki, she has to be as clear and specific as possible when she defends herself. Because Tamra and Vicki are idiots. But, Shannon is no idiot. Even though I am not a fan of either Heather or Shannon (for different reasons), I would like for Heather to approach Shannon in a different way than she approaches Tamra and Vicki. 

Heather knows she is slumming when she hangs with T and V - hell she counts on it. She also knows that Shannon is not like them (which is why she is trying so hard to hang on to her trashy friends), and I want to see how she approaches someone who is just as wealthy and articulate as she is.

My hope is that Heather and Shannon will realize how much they have been played by Tamra. 

Is that too much to ask?

• Love 1

Shannon's neurotic and dramatic but I felt for her in her showdown with Heather. She was wrong to trust Tamra with any private information but Heather should not have been repeating the gossip. She always acts like she's above that sort of thing but she's not.

• Love 15
(edited)

Heather and Shannon both gave me a wicked headache. That's all I got from that cluster.

And dear dog in heaven, I never ever ever want to see Vicki and Brooks get  a massage. "pink parts might have been shown". Kill me now.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 13
(edited)

Is there some sort of holistic counterpart for Xanax? Because Shannon needs to get on that immediately. Why was she picking at her husband eating chips and salsa?

And did we really have to see Brooks in a towel?! Eyebleach, please.

Edited by TexasGal
  • Love 4

Heather and Tamra are such liars. Once again, Heather mis-remebers an encounter with Shannon and Tamra swore up and downs he said something, but when she cannot deny it any longer, 'fesses up to the act.

Quit mugging for the camera, Terri!

• Love 9

Dear Heather & Lizzie:  Please STFU.  Shannon went to Heather's house and calmly asked her how she knew about the email.  Wasn't it Heather who said "let's confront any situation right away?"  Heather is a master of throwing everything back on a person.  Then she turned around and told Lizzie exactly what Shannon wanted to know.  She was with friends and the topic of Shannon came up, so she mentioned some random email.   I'm not buying her innocent story of it.  I'm sure she was happy to tell them that Shannon was having marital problems.   As much as Shannon's nitpicking of David irks me, the way Heather treated her was just so hateful and rude.  Lizzie's dismissive attitude of Shannon was equally annoying. 

I FF'd the scenes of Brooks & Vicki.  I just couldn't stomach that.  Yuk.

• Love 14

So, the stage is set for Heather and Shannon to team up against Tamra. The only real problem is that Heather seems to think that she still owes some loyalty to Tamra. 

But, I love that Shannon seems to be ready to call Tamra out. Maybe, Heather will take her lead and forget about "winning" against Shannon. Just imagine if Heather realized that Tamra is not the queen bee. Just imagine if she were in the same place that Shannon is with Tamra. 

Because, tonight's episode showed me that Shannon knows that it was Tamra who put her personal business out there. But, Heather is still playing the RH game. It's pretty much why I never liked Heather. She was way too quick to befriend the likes of Tamra. But, now Heather has the chance to befriend someone who is secure enough to not give a shit about Tamra, and she still won't do it.

I guess I was right to dislike her from the beginning.

• Love 2

Lizzie was right when she said that Shannon is in a bad place right now and was lashing out for the sake of lashing out. It was misplaced anger - the person she's really angry at is David, or possibly herself. Or she's just plain angry and depressed. But that's no excuse to treat Heather like a punching bag. Tamra gossips about private things you told her, but you appreciate her courage and honesty in finally fessing up to you, and it's Heather you decide to scold? No way. I would've kicked her out, too.

• Love 14

It's episodes like these that persuade me just how minor league Heather's "intellect" really is. Vets on most of the other cities would have recognized Tamra's round of runtelldat for what it was, an attempt by Tams and production to perpetuate and escalate her feud with Shannon, and accordingly shut down that narrative thread by treating Shannon with respect and compassion. As blind and deluded as NeNe Leakes is, she has managed to flip the script multiple times (teaming up with Sheree against Kim, quickly befriending Marlo then Kenya, and ultimately putting her differences with Phaedra aside). Lisa Vanderpump was lazy and disengaged on the last season of BH, and she still managed to rally the two newbies to her defense when the chips were down and there was only about a week left of filming. Heather, it seems, just can't help being an asshole, even when some sympathy would benefit her significantly. I will say that I do suspect Shannon has a problem with the drinky based upon her frequent crying jags; she also should not have gone to Heather's house, mild as her attempt at confrontation turned out to be. Concession to the perspective, as well, that seeking out Heather period was odd, but it was certainly no more bizarre than Heather talking about Shannon's marriage with third, fourth, fifth parties, etc. Such disingenuous bullshit when she recounted, "And I said, 'oh, I don't feel comfortable discussing this.'" Then why did you bring it up?! Another bald-faced lie has been captured on film when Heather contended that Shannon didn't apologize. Also, yet one more entry in the catalogue of Mrs. Dubrow's double standards: whining to Shannon that she has been held to a different standard by Tamra and Vicki, and then turning around seconds later to lecture Shannon about how she should be addressing the gossip about her marriage with Tamra and only Tamra . . . Cooling to Lizzie. I think Heather has positioned herself poorly for the reunion, with an equally astute Shannon and honey-badger Tamra potentially aligned against her.

• Love 7

Yeah, I personally think it's not cool to attack someone in their home, and I probably would say Shannon should have erred on the policy of neutral ground . . . but how was her initial address to Heather combative or "lashing out"? She calmly and succinctly explained why she was there and asked for clarification about something Heather later admitted she did. Shannon didn't accuse, get aggressive, or speak angrily. She specified to Heather that she was seeking confirmation or rejection of the premise that Tamra had relayed Shannon's confidence to Heather. She did this after Tamra lied to her face about it. Seems rational and reasonable to me.

• Love 9

I was very confused during the Shannon and Heather confrontation.  I'm wondering if the script called for Shannon to act like a loon thus justifying Heather kicking her out.  However, Shannon seemed very calm and wanted to get to the bottom of where she heard about the e-mail.  She even stopped to listen to Heather's displeasure at what happened at Shannon's house, which Shannon apoligized for.  I was wondering why Heather was flying off the handle and if Shannon was yelling at that time, where was the footage to support it?

I'm guessing Lizzie has a script to follow as well, hence why she is team Heather.  Though her talking heads make perfect sense in hindsight especially comparing Shannon going over to Heather's to her going over to Vicki's house.  I'm also guessing that since Danielle isn't a full time housewife, scenes were probably cut that led Shannon to get snippy with Danielle.

I'm also waiting to see 'fame whore' Danielle that Tamra was going on and on about.  So far, Danielle seems nice if boring.

I did like that Tamra finally fessed up to Shannon that she did tell Heather.  I think Shannon's more upset that Tamra lied to her vs. that she mentioned anything to Heather.  Even though Shannon will probably continue to be nice to Tamra, I'm glad she said in her TH that she doesn't know if she could ever trust Tamra again.  Strange that Tamra seems to backstab people she likes just as much as does toward people she hates.  Though I will say Tamra seems less harsh this season so far then usual.

• Love 1

I disagree.  Shannon had already asked Tamra if she told Heather about her marital problems, and she said no.  The next step is to go to the horse's mouth, which would be Heather since Shannon was told by somebody that it was Heather who was sitting around telling other women about the email. 

Sure, I get that. And Heather is definitely guilty of gossiping. But when she goes to Heather's house and hears from the horse's mouth that whatever she heard came from Tamra, shouldn't that have changed the conversation? Isn't Tamra the snitch with the big mouth? Not to mention a liar - since she outright said to Shannon that she "didn't tell anybody."

It's clear to me that the HW's, similar to friends in real life, just like who they like and dislike who they dislike, so even if two friends (or here, cast mates) gossip about you, you criticize and scold the one you don't like, and find ways to excuse the one you do. That's what Shannon did tonight.

• Love 2
(edited)

aiiiiiI! Blurred or not I can't unsee Brooks and Vicki's naked turnover on the massage table.   Ew.

Shannon:  Word of advice.  You know how rule number 1 of Fight Club is ...you don't talk about Fight Club?  Rule number 1 of the OC is you don't trust Tamra.

I'm flip flopping on whether Heather is getting something extra out of the edit she's getting or if she is just dumb.  She seems to be playing into the dramatist's hands and everything she is involved in this season seems to piss someone off.   Not sure if she's acting, or just fumbling into their hands.

Edited by car54
  • Love 1

Heather is just sorry that Shannon was upset.  Of course heather did nothing malicious or gossipy by disclosing the conversation with a group of friends-one who happened to be friends with David Beador.

I cut these people slack because they are having these conversations on screen.  The basics of rumor and gossip mongering are this-you hear or see something and you repeat it, that person repeats it to others.  It is a basic tenant -if you repeat something you are gossiping and are just as culpable as the person who told you the item to begin with.  If you are at odds with the person the presumption is it was done with ill-will.

I guess 2013-2014 was the year the RH writers decided to put the ladies' gossiping at the forefront.        

Sloppy editing monkeys: don't have Shannon pull her phone out of her GIANT PURSE sitting on the floor in front of her (when her cell rings and her commenting that her "kids are playing with the phone") and then have a long shot of her exiting the house holding nothing but her cell phone in her hands after getting dismissed by Heather.

• Love 1

I'm going to keep this simple.

Heather showed her ass tonight. Shannon comes to you in a friendly, calm manner wanting to know who spilled the beans to you about the email drama. It was clear she wanted to figure out if Tamra did indeed leak the info or someone else. She needed confirmation from the one person who could give it to her. She didn't even get to dig in on you good yet for turning around and running your mouth too. And there is no doubt that Heather talked that junk out of spite and happiness for Shannon having issues in her marriage.

If Shannon was smart, she'd drop both Tamra and Heather. Neither of them know anything about being a good friend. Bunch of wackadoos they are.

• Love 18

Here's what I got out of tonight. Shannon went to Heather's house and asked her in the most obtuse way possible what information she might have received which was put out into the atmosphere, and they are both mothers, and Heather needed to share information about what might have transpired with other individuals. I was seriously confused as fuck by Shannon's "question". I was expecting more of a "my husband said he heard you gossiping about an e-mail he sent me during a dinner with your friends. WTF was that about?" I would have been firmly on board with her then. But that's not at all what she did.

Also, Heather DID tell her about Heather's conversation with Tamra, she just left out the e-mail part, I would think in trying to make Tamra more sympathetic. She couched the things Tamra said by starting out by saying how she knew Tamra really liked Shannon and felt a bond with her. Also, Shannon lost me for good in this whole mess when she was relaying to those two new girls at the oil party that it was HEATHER who said she drank too much, when I clearly heard Heather tell her it was something Tamra had mentioned (which she did). Shannon is absolutely transferring her anger onto Heather, who is making an excellent punching bag this season for everyone. I'm just not buying it.

Also, seriously Shannon? After she brings up her children 18 times in order to get Heather to admit to something Heather is not interested in, and starts breaking down, what I saw was Heather calmly bringing up her children actually in the house, and asking Shannon to please leave. Heather is definitely not the only person on this show to not remember things actually said. Honestly, by next week I expect to hear tales of heavily armed men forcibly removing Shannon from their home. She's a drama queen, the same as the rest of them.

The worst in all of this is still Tamra. Lie, point the finger at others, lie, get outraged, and lie some more. She even lied in her first talking head!! That takes balls.

• Love 12
(edited)

Can Vicki be more irrelevant? Those shots of them getting massages were just gross. As far as I can tell, the only storyline this season is Shannon's marriage and email gate. So it's not like there's much happening, but it;s pretty pathetic when Vicki's storyline  is going to Mexico, drinking a protein shake and getting a massage. 

Tamra and Eddie need to just stop with the fake  baby storyline. It;s nauseating, 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Heather and Tamra are such liars. Once again, Heather mis-remebers an encounter with Shannon and Tamra swore up and downs he said something, but when she cannot deny it any longer, 'fesses up to the act.

I just LOVE how Heather rewrites history.  I gotta learn how to do that.

• Love 3

Let me also add this: Shannon needs to stop with all this fake concern over her daughters hearing gossip about their parent's marriage problems around town or in school. You lose the right to complain about this when you FILM IT for a reality show. There's gossip on the local level (and personal), and then there's gossip on the national - and very public- level, and Shannon chose the latter. Here we are on this very forum "gossiping" about this couple. And she's concerned about her kids?

• Love 23
(edited)

Heather showed her ass tonight. Shannon comes to you in a friendly, calm manner wanting to know who spilled the beans to you about the email drama. It was clear she wanted to figure out if Tamra did indeed leak the info or someone else. She needed confirmation from the one person who could give it to her. She didn't even get to dig in on you good yet for turning around and running your mouth too. And there is no doubt that Heather talked that junk out of spite and happiness for Shannon having issues in her marriage.

If Shannon was smart, she'd drop both Tamra and Heather. Neither of them know anything about being a good friend. Bunch of wackadoos they are.

Shannon's surprise visit (well, as much as a surprise can be when you have a production crew and camerapack strapped to your back!) to Heather's house to confront her isn't exactly friendly. Direct, yes. But it isn't likely to win Shannon any of the sympathy points she seemed to be wanting from Heather. 

If all she really wanted was confirmation that Tamra spilled the beans to her, why even go to Heather's house at all? Why not call? Or if they had to meet for the purposes of the show, Shannon would have been wise to meet at neutral location. They've never really been friends anyway. They've had moments of civility at best, so it's not like Heather had much reason to protect Shannon.

And considering we didn't actually see Heather's lunch where the secret was spilled (and was it even a secret, per se?), I'm not sure we can say her gossiping about it was done out of spite or just her recounting the lunch with Tamra. Tough to say without actually seeing it. We've seen both Shannon and Heather spin the facts to fit their narratives, so I'm inclined to agree with whomever said their fight is pretty two-sided as opposed to one picking on the other. 

Edited by KFC

Tamra looked very masculine in this episode.

Do not give a flying f about the robot baby storyline. Lemme guess, Eddie's gonna leave the parenting to Tamra.  Tamra in turn will fed ex the baby to her mother.

I'd rather watch Lauri and George at the spa than Vicki and Brooks.  My eyes, my eyes.

Shannon is dreadful at communication.  Heather is a manipulative bitch.  Terry is her perfect mate.

• Love 7
(edited)

His mugging AND his hair color were bugging the shit outta me.  What color was it anyway?  Looked awful.

Can Vicki be more irrelevant?

Does Vicks think she's completely immune to getting fired?  Er, no.  She's got no storyline anymore.  Buh-bye, Vicks!

Heather was mean as hell -- her usual M.O.  She told so many lies, I lost track.  She drives me crazy that she NEVER apologizes or if she does, she'll give a Ramona non-apology & she never ever admits she's wrong.  Guess Heather Dubrow (yeah, I'll be like Shannon) is a superior human being cuz she's just never wrong -- at least according to her.

Hmmm, Lizzie didn't take long to pick a side, did she?  Shannon sure seemed defensive about the alcoholic accusations, didn't she?  Hmmmm.  Shannon is quite the drama queen, eh?

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 3
(edited)

When Brooks was wrapped in the towel on the massage table and said he was getting excited (after touching Vicki's hand), Vicki quickly gasped and I assumed she thought that his comment was inappropriate in the presence of the other ladies.  Instead, her only complaint was that he said it while being touched by another woman.  Typical Vicki, only bothered by something if she perceives she's not the center of attention.  (But, I suppose in this instance she may have just been reflecting that, inwardly, she doesn't really trust him.  Quite understandable.)

I did think her remembering young Michael and Brianna watching tadpoles was sweet.

Edited by Miss February
  • Love 3

Heather and Tamra are both peddling bs in overtime on their blogs. Both contend Heather has NEVER shared information about their conversations to a third party. Uh, what did Tamra *just* cry to Heather about at Fig and Olive? Oh, right: Heather running to Eddie and repeating what Tamra had told her about the state of her marriage vis-a-vis the Judge's differing takes on future children! Heather simply seems incapable of taking responsibility for her actions even when they're hurtful, malicious, or just plain bad manners; she never has any agency in her formulations. "Screaming" at Shannon at the hoedown? She was roped into it by Tams! Parroting Tamra's rumor mongering? She didn't know it was confidential and even though sharing that info is the definition of gossip . . . she doesn't gossip. Honestly, I probably wouldn't even like Shannon were the rest of the women not so irredeemably odious.

• Love 4
(edited)

Tamra, "I did not say anything to Heather"  "That would make me look like a big giant asshole."   

Tamballs, you are a

HUGE GIGANTIC STINKY UNLOVED UNMOTHERLY UNGRATEFUL E.T. NECK BAD EYE MAKEUP BAD BANGS HORRIBLE FRIEND BEARD BAD STUDIO OWNER NEEDS TO BE FIRED BIG GIANT ASSHOLE!

Too much?  Probably could have added commas, but I was too sick of her shit to care.  

Terry's hair.  Bwahhhhhhahahahahaha.  When he was sitting at that table while Heather and Shannon were yaking, he put his hand on his head, because I bet that fake hair burns under hot lights.

Heather "Our house is so small now..."  This chick needs to go back to Whoville.  Take Dr. Boobies with you.  Leave CoCo.  

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 16
(edited)

Damn, I just get all warm and fuzzy when Tamra's own fans call her out over her gossiping bullshit.

Backlash, Tamra...Duck, it's headed your way!  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tamra-Judge/82781113707?fref=nf

Oh, I'm going there......!!!  I'm banned (I can't understand why ;), but I like to read that shit!  Hee a FB post... "She passes gas every time she opens her mouth"  Did you see that picture of her?  Her E.T. neck?  

Oh, what did they put on those record frames in Heather's house?  So the camera crew won't be seen?  Reflection?  Copyrights?  WTH?

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 1

Does Heather ever go anywhere without Terry?  Almost every scene with her has his big ugly mug lurking in the background taking it all in with that annoying smirk on his face.  I've gotten to the point where I can't stand him just as much as I can't stand that stuck-up asswipe of a wife of his. Go away dude!  And take your in-significant other with you.

• Love 13