Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Skunk In The Barnyard

• Start Topic

Heather is horrible.  How many more lies is she going to get caught in before the season is over.  Is she suffering from dementia?  She has been on camera interacting and then she will lie to someone when retelling what happened.

• Love 4
(edited)

On Tamra's FB page...her picture, blue shirt, hanging off a shoulder.  E.T. neck ~ am I right or am I right?  It doesn't match her face.  But her face looks like it's melting.  She's not exotic looking....  Eddie take off on that bike of yours!!!!  Tahiti!  Bora Bora!  

I got a kick out of Lizzie's wanting to try anything to have a girl.  I did too after two boys.  I bought those stupid books and did everything down to ... well, thankfully, Mr. Lablover gave me a girl.  *cough*, However, I wish someone would have told me a 15 AND A HALF! (she yells that half at me) daughter would become traumatized if I exhaled at the wrong time.  And DON'T TALK WITH HER FRIENDS IN THE CAR!!!  I have crushed egg shells if anyone needs them.  Dang.  

Hmmm, maybe Shannon can lead me to someone who would bless those egg shells to make them sweet?  Aw, I'll wait it out.  Or put them in our walls.  Shannon gets crystals ~ I get egg shells.  Lil lab would be licking the walls  HEEEEEE.  Crazy like Shannon!  But I get a kick out of the both of them.  They both just need TONS of attention.  So needy, the both of them.

Cold or room temperature?  Didn't it use to be just a simple "flat or sparkling?"   Me, your lucky if I twist the cap of an Arrowhead water bottle for ya!

Edited by Lablover27
  • Love 7

As contrived as everything is, I think Heather and Terry are trying to stay in the center of things and make the show 'interesting'.  Last season they over sold the whole cute little family bit.  I think in a deluded effort that the actress and the looks surgeon would make for a great spin off.

This season it seems Heather is creating conflict to no point and making huge confrontations out of anything she can.  All the while doing so where she thinks she comes out looking better than the other person.  And of course if she can do so in regards to Shannon, someone she immediately thought challenged what Heather saw as the pecking order with her above the new girls, all the better. 

After all every actor thinks they can direct.  Problem is Heather sucks at both.

• Love 2

No one comes out good in this situation. No one.

Tamra lied, lied and lied about telling anyone about the email until she was caught then came clean. And Shannon didn't seem to be upset with her about it, which is weird. She instead jumped straight to being upset with Heather. For instance on the issue of her drinking too much. She told Danielle and Lizzie that Heather said it when Heather clearly was repeating what Tamra said. 

And speaking of drinking too much. I think Shannon doth protest too much. She was quick to get snippy with Danielle and cut her off.

As for Heather, she gossiped. That was wrong. Not sure why she didn't just admit it to Shannon other than Shannon was obviously defensive and ready for a fight. Shannon was raising her voice yet again - she doesn't consider it yelling but where I grew up raising your voice is yelling - and Heather had enough. She had every right to ask her to leave. Also, I did like Heather pointing out the fallacy of Shannon coming to her for information when Shannon doesn't like her and thinks she's a condescending liar.

Lots of comments about Heather lying. Did I miss that? 

• Love 8
(edited)

Did Tamara suddenly remember the cameras were rolling when she told Heather about the email. She lied pretty good in her TH.

To be honest the whole episode gave me a headache.

Vicki is the kind of person that makes me hate talking on the phone.

Shannon is so robotic. When she walked into both Heather's and the meeting with Tamara.

Edited by imjagain

I don't think that Heather's lying I just think she considers this another acting gig, some sort of long con improve exercise.

She's not lying she's just tinkering with her lines.

I both loathe and pity Shannon at the same time, it's an odd feeling.

• Love 7

An hour of 'You gossiped about me!' 'Did not!' Did too!' 'Did not!' 'Did too!' Lying!' 'Am not!' 'Are too!' 'Lying liar!' 'Sez you!' Lying!!!' Oh, dammit, I guess I was bad and lied...she's my friend and now I feel bad (sad face)' ''I know she was lying, dammit,  she's supposed to be my friend. (sad face)' "I feel bad.' 'I feel really bad.' 'I feel really really bad.' 'I feel reallyreallyreally very bad.' 'Let's have a baby!!!' ''No.'

So where do they keep that shark tank for everyone to jump over? This show now officially sucks.

• Love 11
(edited)

Did Heather cut Tamra's bangs like bad bangs, bitch!? Tamra looks terrible with those bangs. And that dinner with Shannon with the bangs and the lipstick she looked like an 80's rocker chick. I'm surprised she wasn't wearing acid washed jeans and a cut up Poison t to go with that mess. She's looking like her mother with those bangs, too. Not a good look for Tams.

So when Heather asked Shannon to leave, did Terry come over immediately and pick up Shannon's drink?

Vick's and the choking and face making with the protein shake makes me think she does the same thing when Brooks asks for a blowie.

Heather lying: she said Shannon didn't apologize for "raising her voice at her" at her party and Shannon did apologize.

Shannon ragging on David about his chips and salsa eating after she was so upset about the email and willing to do anything to save their marriage? Girl, you're gonna have to let some shit go.

Edited by helloagain
  • Love 6

I really don't get why these women lie on film. Why they say one thing to one castmate and something different to another. Or lie in their THs when telling the truth onscreen. It just baffles me. Tamra initially lied to Shannon, that she said nothing to no one about her marital issues and she even said as much in a TH! But then she later admits to Shannon that she DID say something, but not maliciously. 

When Shannon goes to confront Heather at her house, Heather keeps deflecting and acts like she has no idea what Shannon is talking about. But then she tells Lizzie that she did tell some friends at lunch about it. Again, it's hard to get too worked about these ladies gossiping about each other when the issue is being filmed for national television anyway. Shannon is huffing and puffing because if these rumors get around they might get back to her daughters, and that would be very hurtful to them. What, you don't think any of your daughters' friends watch Bravo? None of their parents do? Or that your kids won't see these episodes themselves? It's just really ridiculous. 

So yea, I think both Tamra and Heather were out of line, but at the same time I can't really be bothered to care. None of this is a secret, Shannon chose to make it her storyline. And she's coming across a little cuckoo herself, just driving out to Heather's house at night to confront her on the issue. She seems like the type who would semi-stalk her ex. Also, Shannon, if you keep stating you're going to do whatever it takes to get your marriage back on track, it might help if you didn't start chiding your husband about eating chips every day. He JUST moved back in and the nagging resumes? She just doesn't get it. 

And Terry! He really wants his own orange. He totally creeps me out. He tells the "ladies" that he's going to leave them alone to chat, but as the chat escalates we see him in the background watching and grinning, like it's dinner theater. He just LOVES it. And once again the Dubrows have taught us about the pitfalls of having a regular-sized home - you cannot allow co-workers to come over and fight with you because your kids might overhear. But in a mausoleum with a motorcourt it would be perfectly acceptable. 

Brooks and Vicky - yawn and cringe. That's about all I have for those two. I really don't need to see that dynamic duo shifting positions on the massage table. And let's be clear - that masseuse was totally turning Brooks on, so he was quick to grab Vicky's hand in order to play it off like it was HER getting him all hot and bothered. Gag me like a protein shake!

Oh, and let's be clear one more time - Vicky totally sent herself that award in the mail.

• Love 16
(edited)

I never want to see Brooks and Vicks getting massages. Ever.  I had nightmares last night over that.  Eww.

As for the Shannon and David saga... I'm confused.  He said he was "sorry" and came home? Did I understand that right ? So then she picks on him about eating "the saaaaame thing ooooover and ooooooover."  and not even in a fun light hearted manner.  It was her usual needling, nagging manner.   WTF?  Shut up Shannon.   No wonder he's contemplating moving out, he can even eat some chips in his own house without being picked on.  

Shannon seems more worried over Tamra/Heather & who said what to who,  then working on her marriage.  

At Tamra and Shannon's "meeting" I couldn't get past their god awful eye makeup to listen to what they were saying.

Edited by jnymph
  • Love 2

The idea that Shannon can spend 2/3rds of her time on camera complaining about her unhappy marriage, her neglectful husband, her lack of a sex life, etc,, coupled with her incessant belittling of her husband -- often in front of her daughters -- and then NOT expect folks to gossip about the state of her arrangement is bizarre.  On top of which she went crying to Tamra's house to spill the beans, on camera.  This is an extremely self-absorbed, not very bright woman with some serious boundary issues.  I'd much prefer to have Alexis back. 

Instead of running around town confronting her fake friends -- and repeating her tale of woe -- she needs to get her ass into some serious therapy.  She makes me feel like I have a heart of stone.  Essential oils and all the other nonsense ain't going to help her deal with the fact that emotionally she is all over the place and appears not to know what she wants.  Perhaps a divorce would be the best thing--perhaps not.  Go figure it out -- off camera!  And, if you LOVE your dumb husband as much as you profess to, stop nagging at him like a harpy and help HIM figure it out.  For the sake of those children you insist on telling us are your top priority.  Who leaves the house, and 3 young children, on a Saturday night to drive to another woman's house, unannounced (if that's true), to complain about rumour mongering?  She's a fool. 

Tamra and Eddie and baby = snoozefest.  I don't see those two lasting. I would expect Tamra to do just what she did -- spread the gossip, deny spreading the gossip, cry about having spread it while professing to feel terrible when busted.  Whatever.  Tamra basically says whatever makes the person directly in front of her feel better in the moment and if that contradicts what she's said before, as it always does, oh well -- It's onto how she's a mess, trust issues, her divorce agonies, lousy childhood, suicide attempt et al.  And phony crying.  At least she's consistent.  She always responds to the very last thing she's heard and hopes for the best. 

Heather is Heather and she clearly doesn't care for Shannon.  I'm with her on that front.  Would it be good if she didn't gossip about her?  Of course.  Do women gossip about other women they don't like?  Many do--men do too.  Demanding that Shannon leave her house wasn't really very nice but, heh, it's her shack and she didn't invite the conversation at that moment under those circumstances.  And Shannon was far less interested in finding out what she already knew -- that Tamra gossiped about her -- than in launching round 5 of Heather abuse.  Heather isn't a good friend, Heather doesn't care about her and her children, Heather is condescending, Heather Heather Heather.  She's distracting herself from taking responsibility for her situation -- and calming down long enough to think it through -- by attacking and blaming other people who are as imperfect as she is.   "Betrayal" is pretty strong stuff and doesn't really apply here.  Time to grow up and cut the crap.  Don't want folks to flap their gums over your unhappiness?  Stop feeding the beast!

No one looks great here.  Perhaps Lizzie for having the good sense not to fall into Shannon's holistic trap -- yet another chance to gossip!  Shannon is nothing if not manipulative.  And Danielle let slip, much to her friend's chagrin, that her vodka doses are large enough to cause some damage and alter her perspective.  Bye bye, Danielle. 

I enjoyed seeing Puerto Vallarta in the midst of all the foolishness of crashing other folks' houses to bitch and moan.  Good to see Vicki having some fun, even if it is with Brooks.  I'm close to 60 -- seeing a bit of over the hill pink doesn't make me feel sick to my stomach.  Would I have preferred not to see it?  Probably but at least I got to go to Mexico for a few minutes. It was a relief to see Vicki happy and relaxed.  I suspect she's going to find that some separation from Brianna and her family will be good for both units. 

• Love 9
Heather is a manipulative bitch.  Terry is her perfect mate.

Those two really are perfect for each other. That's why I never bought their "marital troubles" storyline last season. They were just doing that for the drama. But in reality, they are a narcissistic, attention-seeking match made in heaven. 

I was wondering why Heather was flying off the handle and if Shannon was yelling at that time, where was the footage to support it?

Heather seems to have her own definition of what yelling is. 

• Love 5

I'm ready for the season to be over and for Andy to put together a montage of all of Heather's lying and accusations that turned out to be 180 degrees from the truth, along with the footage that demonstrates exactly what the reality is.   Then, after it's been shown about five times, put the spotlight on Heather and demand that she justify her attacks on Shannon and the others.

She is self-important; a liar; she really does twist things around to suit herself.  That crap needs to be called out.  Loudly.

• Love 5

Heather and Shannon must have led really coddled lives if both were referring to the other's actions as the one of the biggest tragedies of their lives.  They both need to just shut up.  And Heather annoys the fuck out of me, but I enjoyed her kicking Shannon out of the house.

Favorite scene:  Heather: "Tamra says you drink too much."  Shannon:  "She does?!  That's crazy talk!" (picks up her cocktail and starts gulping)  (then drives homes)

Shannon's husband asking her if she was ok to be driving was sad to me.

Are we really supposed to go along with the charade that Tamra can bear children any longer?  Isn't she like 47?  This is ridiculous and I refuse to give any fucks over that storyline.

• Love 3

It's time for Shannon to STFU...even next week she's still blabbing about  it to Vicki. She is probably telling people in the checkout line about it also. TAMRA is the one who blabbed about it, you nitwit!

I was half watching last night, so thank God I wasn't paying much attention to Vicki and Brooks massage session. Listening to Brooks always makes me want to go take a bath in bleach.

I'm confused by Tamra's Bangapalooza...she has bangs, then she doesn't have bangs, then they're baaaaaaaaaaaaack....

• Love 3

When Brooks was wrapped in the towel on the massage table and said he was getting excited (after touching Vicki's hand), Vicki quickly gasped and I assumed she thought that his comment was inappropriate in the presence of the other ladies.  Instead, her only complaint was that he said it while being touched by another woman.  Typical Vicki, only bothered by something if she perceives she's not the center of attention.  (But, I suppose in this instance she may have just been reflecting that, inwardly, she doesn't really trust him.  Quite understandable.)

I did think her remembering young Michael and Brianna watching tadpoles was sweet.

My take on it was that Brooks got excited by the other woman massaging him and -- to cover it up -- quickly grabbed Vicki's hand and "blamed" his erection on holding Vicki's hand. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Heather- lying liar that lies

Terry- famewhore

Tamra- lying liar that lies

Shannon- take a Xanax

Lizzie- shit stirrer but quietly

Vicki- Zzzzzzzzzz

Brooks- gross

And I don't believe for ONE SECOND that Heather didn't know that it was Shannon at the door, or that there was a "surprise party" that the Dubrows needed to attend.

ETA: Lizzie and Lydia are not the same person

Edited by tvfanatic13
  • Love 3

Are we really supposed to go along with the charade that Tamra can bear children any longer?  Isn't she like 47?  This is ridiculous and I refuse to give any fucks over that storyline.

And she had her tubes tied. That was part of her angst over marrying Eddie in the FIRST PLACE. She worried that HE wanted kids.

• Love 3
(edited)

An hour of 'You gossiped about me!' 'Did not!' Did too!' 'Did not!' 'Did too!' Lying!' 'Am not!' 'Are too!' 'Lying liar!' 'Sez you!' Lying!!!' Oh, dammit, I guess I was bad and lied...she's my friend and now I feel bad (sad face)' ''I know she was lying, dammit,  she's supposed to be my friend. (sad face)' "I feel bad.' 'I feel really bad.' 'I feel really really bad.' 'I feel reallyreallyreally very bad.' 'Let's have a baby!!!' ''No.'

So where do they keep that shark tank for everyone to jump over? This show now officially sucks.

Yep, jumped the shark. Wow, Tamra told your secret and then lied about it? What a stunning and surprising development. Not. I really don't care that Shannon is new to the show does BRAVO really think we believe that these "new" women have never watched the old shows?  Because if you have seen one or 100 you know Tammy is a bald faced liar, and a horrible, horrible friend and human being. 

Oh and just in case it's not stupid enough to share your secret with such a being, maybe doing it on NATIONAL TV isn't all that bright either. I know the ratings aren't what they used to be, but it's probably still going to get out. 

Stop insulting our intelligence BRAVO. Yeah, we may watch your stupid shows but that doesn't mean all of our brain cells are dead. Yet.

When I found myself checking the clock for Ladies of London to start, I knew it was the beginning of the end for me and my old friends, the OC Howives.  

This has really been a boring season. Where the hell is screeching, crazy Vicki? Instead I have to watch her being all nice and relatively normal (by Vicki Standards)  with that sleazeball boyfriend or her lunatic son in law and fat daughter?  No. Just no.  

The fake baby? Really? Because it just wasn't stupid enough with Kenya? Lizzie makes me want to imitate the Vickster and her fake snoring routiine,

and the epic Shannon/Heather battle? I really wish I could give one damn. But I just don't.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 3

No one comes out good in this situation. No one.

Yep, I believe you've summed it up for me!  Tams, Heather, and Shannon all came out looking like assholes last night.  No winners or losers in this debate, as far as I see it. 

As for the Shannon and David saga... I'm confused.  He said he was "sorry" and came home? Did I understand that right ? So then she picks on him about eating "the saaaaame thing ooooover and ooooooover."  and not even in a fun light hearted manner.  It was her usual needling, nagging manner.   WTF?  Shut up Shannon.   No wonder he's contemplating moving out, he can even eat some chips in his own house without being picked on.

I got the impression he never actually moved out.  It was just something that was talked about.  She said he "came home early and apologized"....  I assume that just meant he left work early that day.

But as for the nagging--OMG I just wanted to shake her and be like..... REALLY?  You have no idea why he might NOT look at you with the same love and admiration that he looks at his daughters with??  You are acting like a hosebeast, woman. I mean, don't get me wrong... on some level I GET it.  Most of us are have superficial annoyances with the people we live with---be it a husband or partner, a roommate, parents, etc.  But that's where the whole "pick your battles" mantra comes into play.  You simply cannot gripe about evvvery littttle thing that bugs you without eventually driving that other person away.

I'm confused by Tamra's Bangapalooza...she has bangs, then she doesn't have bangs, then they're baaaaaaaaaaaaack....

I would not be surprised if they were clip-in bangs.

• Love 2

Shannon insists on calling Heather "HeatherDubrow" at all times, lol, it always cracksme up. Shannon is harmless. The girl just wants answers! HeatherDubrow is certainly going to spin it and talk in circles without actually answering the question. Oh, and thanks Terry for pointing out that you guys had a surprise party to go to. Heather was in work out clothes and sneaks, clearly ready to go to a party. Liars! She must rely on Terry to help bail her out of a situation and he seems fine with it.

Tamra and Eddie having a kid is like Gretchen and Slade having a kid, complete bs and using it as a story line. Slade had a vasectomy, Tamra had her tubes tied soooo why are we to believe that a pregnancy might happen??

Where was Vicki's condo? Shows how much I was paying attention. If she's been going there for so long why are we just seeing it now? I remember the house at Lake Havasu, lol, Don doing shots "ga ga gaaaaaaaaah!!!" Aah, good old OC days.

• Love 3
(edited)

Damn, had some issues so I had to re-register as islandgal140, but I am still islandgal at heart.

Heather is a Heather. Additionally, she is a slithering snake. I will concede that it wasn't Shannon's greatest idea to go over there and "confront" Heather. Also, she was terribly roundabout with her line of questioning. Just ask the perpetually startled, dead doll eyed Who from whoville where she got her info from, whether she was talking shit about your marriage and then tell her to keep your name out of her mouth. Point blank period. Jeez! That being said I side with Shannon. Heather was a total asshole. Because the truth came out - Tamra was the source and yes Heather then turned around and told her mangy friends about it. I just thought it was incredible how Heather managed to turn that around and not only not answer any of Shannon's questions but also get her to apologize for the other night and throw her out of her house. Then turn around and deny Shannon ever apologized to Tamra. Just wow! 

I don't get all the talk of how Shannon's problem isn't with Heather or Tamra and that Shannon is misdirecting her emotions. I don't think she is. She isn't blaming Tamra or Shannon for the breakdown of her marriage or causing a rift in her marriage. Her issue with them is very focused and direct. Tamra broke her trust by confiding an intimate detail to someone Shannon has a bad relationship with.  Heather is a vengeful, petty bitch who was probably all too glad to get this tidbit and have something else to lord over Shannon from her higher elevated, more prestigious, motor court vantaged view point. Now not only can Heather now feel she has a better house and possibly more money than Shannon but she can feel superior that she has a better marriage and family life too. 

Also, yeah, everyone knows the Beador marriage has issues but still I think there is a difference between knowing generically that there are problems and giving intimate details of what those problems are and move out dates. It maybe a distinction without a difference to some, but it ain't to me. Add to it that they are being revealed to someone you don't like and who damn sure don't like you and it ups the ante. 

Shannon is a big ass dummy for confiding in that swamp rat Tamra. Funny to see that Tamra realized she couldn't wriggle her ass out of being the runtelldat and decide to confess and throw herself on the mercy of Shannon. 

I've crossed over from mild irritation with Heather to strong dislike. I really can't stand her. She has the most infuriating character trait of tweaking or should I say outright lying about things in order to make herself look victimized, put upon and long suffering. To top it off, her ass is really bad at it because cameras are there to capture it all and make a plum fool of her ass. Even her 'sorry' text to Shannon after she threw her out seemed accusatory. Bitch please!

I am so tired of seeing Terry's smug Gomer Pyle-ish face in the background of every damn scene. It infuriates me to think he has a reality show coming up on Bravo. Ugh!

Bravo is really into recycling. Didn't we see that fake robot baby shit on ATL with Kenya? Where the hell is this supposed to be going anyway? Tamra's had her tubes tied and Eddie wants no parts of this bullshit. I will give credit to Eddie on that front. He may have been dumb enough to marry her but at least he is smart enough not to want to procreate with her. I rarely fast forward this show, hell I didn't even FF past Eddie and Tamra in the tube or Brooks and Vicki getting a massage but now Tamra is joining the likes of Gretch and Slade because I FF the fuck out of that stupid ass scene.

Tamra looked like she was wearing a wig made out of dry kindling & hay in that restaurant scene with Shannon. She looked like a walking fire hazard. Shit could've went up in smoke at any time. That was the worst I have ever seen her look in the history of the show. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 17
I got the impression he never actually moved out.  It was just something that was talked about.  She said he "came home early and apologized"....  I assume that just meant he left work early that day.

See, and I thought she meant "came home" from like a hotel or wherever he was staying. But you may be right. Either way, she knows he is unhappy and their marriage is on shaky ground, yet she continues to harp on him. You are so right about picking your battles. My husband has little quirks like that that annoy the piss out of me and I bitch about them all the time - in my head! He's a 40-year-old man, not likely to change. So what's the point? If David wants chips and salsa every day, let him have them. It's not hurting anyone. Sheesh. 

• Love 2

I'm with Shannon on the drinking thing -- that is, if she's telling the truth. A half-shot in a 16oz bottle of mineral water 2-3 times a week is hardly dangerous. I think she's being judged more harshly because for some reason a lot of the HWs who have a wine glass as an appendage think their drinking is more sophisticated than thou, but clutch their pearls at hard liquor.

HeatherDubrow (tm Shannon) is a piece of work. She is the type of person who would take a crap in someone else's living room and demand an apology because they didn't have toilet paper. In case anyone hasn't seen this, Amy Phillips' impression of HeatherDubrow is pretty on point. "Am I talking down to you, or are you listening up to me?" 

• Love 12

Actually, when you get right down to it the real betrayal here has to do with Shannon's constant criticizing of her husband -- both to his face and behind his back in her THs and with her fellow housewives.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if David hadn't cottoned to the fact that his wife was putting their marital problems on blast for the teevee masses to slurp up.  And using their totally messed-up marriage as conversation fodder with the rest of the fauxwives.  She undercuts him at every pass and could very well be setting him up. 

For someone who insists on friendship, respect, loyalty -- liberty, equality, and fraternity! -- she's the one engaging in the most egregious betrayal.  Whatever their problems are, her allegiance on camera should be to her husband.  It's no wonder he threatened to move out.  She's gross. 

And, yeah, of course Heather and Doc had no surprise party to go to.  That was obviously a lie and meant to serve as signal to Shannon, who also knew it to be a lie, that the interview was going to be brief. 

• Love 8

See, and I thought she meant "came home" from like a hotel or wherever he was staying. But you may be right. Either way, she knows he is unhappy and their marriage is on shaky ground, yet she continues to harp on him. You are so right about picking your battles. My husband has little quirks like that that annoy the piss out of me and I bitch about them all the time - in my head! He's a 40-year-old man, not likely to change. So what's the point? If David wants chips and salsa every day, let him have them. It's not hurting anyone. Sheesh. 

As somebody who also cohabitates with a 40-year old man with some infuriating....ooops I mean endearing...quirks of his own, I say: AMEN. 

• Love 4

Great catch from the poster above about Shannon leaving Heather Dubrow's without her large purse from which she pulled her cell phone. Great acting ( not really) from Heather after Shannon left saying to Terry in a dramatic breathy voice: I'm sorry she's hurting but it is not ....my.... Faaaaaault.!!!!!!!

• Love 2

As somebody who also cohabitates with a 40-year old man with some infuriating....ooops I mean endearing...quirks of his own, I say: AMEN.

LOL !  Ditto here.  Ya gotta pick your battles, is an understatement.   

I don't think David is a prize, but Shannon is making him look good.   Way to go, Shannon, you dumb ass.

Thanks for the link to the video TMP, that was a great impersonation!  Too funny !

• Love 2

Tamra told Eddie they would need to use a surrogate to have a baby. Eddie doesn't want a baby, Tamra doesn't want a baby. Is a baby the best story line they could manufacture? That's pathetic. 

Why is Terry always home? Isn't he is doctor? Don't doctors normally work lots of hours. At least he used to show up in scrubs, presumably to show us that he just came in from doing something medical. Now he sits there in his street clothes with a dumbass expectant look on his like he is part of the cast. He's the Paul Nassif of the OC. At least it seems like David is actually coming home from work when he walks in. 

I actually like Shannon and think Heather is a pompous ass. BUT, it's kind of hard to sob about your children being hurt by negative info about their parents as you stand in front of a camera crew being filmed  while you talk about your marital problems. 

• Love 4
(edited)
This has really been a boring season. Where the hell is screeching, crazy Vicki? Instead I have to watch her being all nice and relatively normal (by Vicki Standards)  with that sleazeball boyfriend or her lunatic son in law and fat daughter?  No. Just no.

Brooks without a shirt?  Please never again.  Just please.  Aw, so no more scenes with Raging Ry?  Just luv that they think we've forgotten what a raging lunatic he is.

Anyone notice Heather's version of playing down how she maliciously (and happily) spread the shit Tams told her bout Shannon?  After she told her friends bout David's email -- and she said some weren't such close friends (er, huh?), she said, "Oh we should shut this down."  Oh, how lovely of you to do that, Heather.  What a vicious bee-otch!

Shannon was ridiculously overly dramatic.  Was she drunk?  Man, that house Heather & Miss Terry live in looks like such a cluttered dump.  Lizzie still seems like a waste of time to me.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4
Heather lying: she said Shannon didn't apologize for "raising her voice at her" at her party and Shannon did apologize.

Then there's the time she claimed Shannon exited the restaurant bathroom and yelled at her all the way back to the table, followed by the beautiful bean footage...

• Love 6

Add me to the long list of viewers bored by Vicki's unending trips to Mexico.  On television, a beach in PV Mexico is no different from a beach in OC USA.  Hotels all look the same as well.  The massage scene was disgusting.  Nobody wants to see two beached albino whales having oil rubbed all over their bodies, especially when one of them is getting sexually aroused with a film crew three feet away.

I'm also on board with those who feel the robot baby storyline is not only ridiculous for a middle aged mother of 4, but also a total farce.  Nobody believes those two are going to have any kind of child in their lives.  I'd rather see Tamra and Eddie volunteering at an animal shelter or something.  Enough with the baby bullshit.  Send the fake baby to MTV for an episode of 16 and Pregnant.

I'm sorry but I don't give a shit about the unending she-said-she-said between bored/non-working Shannon and Heather.  And Terry needs a hobby.

• Love 4
Great catch from the poster above about Shannon leaving Heather Dubrow's without her large purse from which she pulled her cell phone.

Did she pull her phone out at the Dubrow's, though? I remember her pulling it out when chatting with Tamra, not Heather. 

I'm with Shannon on the drinking thing -- that is, if she's telling the truth. A half-shot in a 16oz bottle of mineral water 2-3 times a week is hardly dangerous. I think she's being judged more harshly because for some reason a lot of the HWs who have a wine glass as an appendage think their drinking is more sophisticated than thou, but clutch their pearls at hard liquor.

Yes, Tamra and Vicky seem to drink just as much as Shannon, as far as I'm concerned. I think all three of them might have a bit of a drinking problem, to be honest. 

• Love 7

And I don't believe for ONE SECOND that Heather didn't know that it was Shannon at the door, or that there was a "surprise party" that the Dubrows needed to attend.

Added to the simple fact that everyone was wearing their mic packs taped to their backs and the camera crew was in place to film both the unexpected knock at the door and the happy couple quizzically walking to open the door.

Jump that shark!

• Love 4

Vicki is the kind of person that makes me hate talking on the phone.

Vicki, stop it.  You are not so busy that you have to gag on your protein shake while talking on the phone.  No one wants to hear that.  It's not cute.  You are not 5.  I hate people who do all this filler crap while on the phone.  If you don't have anything meaningful to say, shaddup and hang up.  Ever notice that the people who do this are also the ones who do the calling?

Also at the beach, Vicki screaming again like a 5 year old when someone dangled a lobster/crab/whatever in front of her.  Shaddup.

Actually Vick, that's my suggestion for just about every scene you are in.  Shaddup.

Great catch from the poster above about Shannon leaving Heather Dubrow's without her large purse from which she pulled her cell phone. Great acting ( not really) from Heather after Shannon left saying to Terry in a dramatic breathy voice: I'm sorry she's hurting but it is not ....my.... Faaaaaault.!!!!!!!

I've already deleted it from my DVR but I don't remember the phone/purse thing at the rental house, just at Tamra's.

• Love 7
(edited)

What does that refer to?  I get Choke-la-homa - I don't get this reference.

"Skunk in the Barnyard" is the singing and clapping game that the Beador girls were playing while Shannon was getting ready to leave for Heather's:

Skunk in the barnyard

Pee ewww!

Somebody did it

Not you!

For me, the girls' game was the highlight of the show. They seemed to really be enjoying themselves.

Edited by jennylauren123
  • Love 3
(edited)

(First post-TWoP post -- yay!)

I'm on Shannon's side in this one. Heather was itching for a fight from the moment Shannon walked in. Probably because she interrupted a coveted Heather-Terry scene where Heather could go on and on about herself. You could tell she was legit fuming after Shannon left. And in my eyes, Heather seemed slightly regretful that Shannon had made her behave in a way that looked very bad on camera (throwing her out of the house). For a brief moment, Heather Dubrow the Actress was not in control.

Heather's "peacemaking" text after Shannon left was the opposite of helpful. Ending with "Your problem is not with me." Very cold and hardly productive. Shannon was right not to respond.

I liked the editing in this episode. The girls chanting "Skunk in the Barnyard" like the girls from "The Shining" while the music built as Shannon got ready to go confront Heather at night was like a scene out of "The Sopranos." Well, almost...

If Vicki had a bad "hair year" last season, Tamra is having a bad "hair / makeup / face year" this season. Agree with all that she looked awful at the dinner with Shannon (those bangs!), and in most of her THs. I think Vicki looks much better this season; the shorter hairdo suits her and - dare I say - looks cute sometimes.

Favorite line in this episode came from Shanon: "And that's the difference between Heather Dubrow and Shannon Beador."

Edited by HelloOutThere
  • Love 5

I thought she pulled the phone from her large purse when she was at Tamra's and received the text about Heather talking shit about her?

I don't recall her pulling out her cell phone at Heather's.  Like, at all.

Did I miss something?  

• Love 4

"Skunk in the Barnyard" is the singing and clapping game that the Beador girls were playing while Shannon was getting ready to leave for Heather's:

Skunk in the barnyard

Pee ewww!

Somebody did it

Not you!

This sounds like something Vicki would sing as she flounces around her friends at a party. I can see her stopping and pointing to the "Not you!" person and then turning around to point to the culprit. 

Re: the rest of the show...  Shannon and Heather do not get along.  Shannon said she knows that Tamra was lying, so why in the heck did Shannon go over the Heather's house to ask her in a roundabout way who gossiped about her and her husband?  Good Lord!  Skip the middleman and ask the culprit.  Shannon should have guessed that the visit with Heather wouldn't go well.  Of course, then Shannon was able to tell the girls the next day that Heather "THREW HER OUT OF HER HOUSE!!!!!!"  sigh  Drama queen.  To make it worse, the previews suggest that Shannon will bring Vicki into the melee when she returns from her weekend.  If we're lucky, Vicki will be so over the moon after her love weekend with Brooks (excuse me while I throw up) that she won't take the opportunity to screech. 

Was I surprised that Vicki makes fake gagging noises on the phone to show that she doesn't like the taste of her drink?   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I can't feel sorry for Shannon.  I did at first because I think her husband is a horrible husband.  Now, however, that she has decided to make her personal business so public to everyone to get their sympathy, I can't feel sorry for her.  Her friends (?) talk about subjects that make their lives look better, and they do it on camera.  Blame Tamra.  When she apologizes to you, Shannon, she'll look at you with a mini Heather stare and say how sorry she is.  If she's really sincere, she might dab at her eyes with a hanky.

The Reunion should be entertaining. 

• Love 3

I thought she pulled the phone from her large purse when she was at Tamra's and received the text about Heather talking shit about her?

I don't recall her pulling out her cell phone at Heather's.  Like, at all.

Did I miss something?  

Shannon had her bag at Tamra's house, which is where she pulled out the phone. Then she went home to bitch at David for daring to eat chips and salsa in his own kitchen.  I just watched again, and when she leaves her house to go to Heather's rental, she clearly has a bag in her hand, but she must have left it in the car when she got there, because she didn't carry it in with her.  I didn't see any fishy editing about this scene with regard to her bag.  I did notice that she was wearing a different outfit, and it was supposed to have all taken place in a short space of time (from her leaving Tamra's house, going home to be a nag, and then going over to Heather's house). Maybe she changed.  

I hesitate to agree with Tamra about anything, but Astro did look like Troy. When Bravo juxtaposed the photos, it was uncanny.

Omg I literally laughed out loud, cause it did!!! Poor Troy...

• Love 2

Skunk in the barnyard

Pee ewww!

Somebody did it

Not you!

For me, the girls' game was the highlight of the show. They seemed to really be enjoying themselves.

Ah - thanks!  I forgot already.  Senility. Boredom.  Potatoe Potatoh.

So who is the Skunk?  Tamra?  I can go with that - especially with the dark patchy hair she was sporting in the restaurant scene with Shannon.

• Love 2

You are right Sharon825, Vicki and her gagging was enough to make me change the channel...I do remember several seasons ago when the girls went to San Francisco and Vicki was gagging at the table...what is with all that gagging, is she 12 years old? 

I had a feeling that Brooks was doing something else more interesting when he was on the phone with Vicki, it was almost like he could not wait to hang up.

• Love 2

In other news, what is up with all the weirdness about having a baby girl?  First, dumb David and his absurd & offensive thing about girls being conceived in unhappiness and then Lizzie with the ridiculous business about how not having an orgasm will help to make an infant daughter.  I mean, really?  What kind of a world are we living in with these people?  First you have to be miserable screwing the mama and then, what?, even better if she doesn't climax.  The OC really begins to look and sound like some kind of backwater of the brainless.  Also, too many pillows on those sofas all the time.  

Add Brianna to the mix -- boys are so much easier than girls -- This is an older trope but it's still absurd.  At least Vicki was hoping for a little girl. 

I am stunned by how much I am enjoying Vicki this season -- ordinarily, I find her pretty yucky but she's looking good this season in comparison to the other specimens. 

The Tamra bangs definitely looked like clips ons.  I wonder if she wore them as protection -- hiding her face and all -- because she knew she'd been busted and that the energizer bunny known as Shannon  was about to sock it to her and make her cry and cry and cry. 

• Love 4

Heather is a Heather. Additionally, she is a slithering snake. I will concede that it wasn't Shannon's greatest idea to go over there and "confront" Heather. Also, she was terribly roundabout with her line of questioning. Just ask the perpetually startled, dead doll eyed Who from whoville where she got her info from, whether she was talking shit about your marriage and then tell her to keep your name out of her mouth. Point blank period. Jeez! That being said I side with Shannon. Heather was a total asshole. Because the truth came out - Tamra was the source and yes Heather then turned around and told her mangy friends about it. I just thought it was incredible how Heather managed to turn that around and not only not answer any of Shannon's questions but also get her to apologize for the other night and throw her out of her house. Then turn around and deny Shannon ever apologized to Tamra. Just wow!

islandgal, this is EXACTLY what happened in a succinct description. Can you please send this to Andy Cohen verbatim and have him call Heather on this shit at the reunion!

• Love 5